Mens Tennis Forums banner

*** Richy's Photo Corner *** Part 2

835K views 5K replies 192 participants last post by  TNX1.0E6TOPCA 
#1 ·
Gasquet Pics Thread

Please u guys post pics of the sweeeeeet Richard Gasquet!!!!
Keep on posting u guys!!!

#317 ·
Re: *** Richy's Photo Corner ***

what is the pic source??welovetennis.com?

if so,just burn it:( even their website title is fake,its not true they dont love tennis cause richard is pure joy to watch and is able to produce one of the best tennis.Even federer admit it.They must take a life imo:eek:

#320 ·

I think he looks like a Jedi knight...ready to take on the galaxy:armed:
:lol:
Yeah, but he wants his handbag back first! :devil:

It always makes me laugh when you see pictures of Alpha male atheletes in girl type poses. I saw a similar one of Roddick a few years ago on a mobile phone. He looked like a girl having a really bitchy conversation, "I said and she said, and I was so like, whatever!"

I just noticed Verdasco's eyes! It's like "Just give it back to him Andy, it's so not worth it!"

#323 ·

:lol:

I'm still going to think of him as a Jedi...not someone who just got his handbag stolen:p;)
:lol::lol::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I think I need to get out more because everytime I look it, I can't stop laughing. They say small things amuse small minds. You're right though, the way Andy has got his hands up his sleeves just makes it even funnier.

#338 ·

I love my new avatar :inlove: but I can't use it here because of 90x90 size limit :tears:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.