Mens Tennis Forums banner

The rumours surrounding Lady Gaga

2K views 42 replies 28 participants last post by  scarecrows 
#1 ·
I saw this thread in another forum:

"I love Lady Gaga's music but you have to admit that something dark surrounds her, I mean no normal human behaves the way she does.

Anyway, do you believe the rumours? You know, about being hermaphrodite and being an illuminati puppet. I personally do believe.

Covering one of her eyes, the goat heads, that lighting bolt she uses as logo, that's illuminati stuff.

What do you think?"

#6 ·
Nonsense. Nobody will ever know if she's a hermaphrodite or not, but her pussy has been clearly visible in multiple sets of photos. In saying that, people assume that for a woman to be a hermaphrodite, she must have a penis. Entirely untrue, as she could have ambiguous genitalia, or internal testes. That considered, she has a feminine physique and voice, nothing to suggest she might have internal male organs. Those rumors could be started about any female celebrity and have been dumped on others in the past.

As for the controversial acts, well she certainly knows how to garner publicity and sell records.

#12 ·
i hate this woman, the tags of talented, original ect that get given to her are a joke. she is a mash up of many artists before, nicking bits of each.

cant wait till her 15 minutes are over, she is total proof that attention and hype sells records.

#21 ·
So true. But at least she uses a diferent formula and clearly is a clever person and has some control of her career. She's not another Rihanna/Ciara/X7Y/X/Britney label puppet. But if she'll be able to go to the next level .. that's another story.

#24 ·
well I agree that her marketing couldn't be any better, seems she's in the right place at the right time, but nobody can deny that she's nothing special in terms of vocal range and her songs aren't exactly challenging

but right now it's what people want, another sign is the massive success in 2009 from BEP with their two party songs, they aren't the greatest singers either, but they can transmit the "fun feeling"

#30 ·
I dont know does lady gaga really have penis but some girl asked me does that turns me on while we were drinking and i spit my beer in her face.
A lot of chicks here in my city copy lady gaga hairstyle,and younger ones like to dance on that shit music in the disco,just funny to watch a group of teenager drunken lady gaga copies lol
Her music imo is shit but shit sells :)

#36 ·
:spit:I'd like to see a record label come up with 1 original idea, let alone avaunt-garde wacky ones.
How about the one that gave Gaga a contract? Although knowing that there are enough suckers out there that dont know the difference between musical talent and dressing in funny clothes is hardly original.

#42 ·
I don't care for her at all. Unfortunately "catchy" has become the new idea of a good song. But she knows how to sell herself and make her music appealing(dosen't mean its good), but how else can you explain how Jay-Z has made much more money than Nas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.