Mens Tennis Forums banner

Tuesday OOP and scores

23K views 1K replies 47 participants last post by  croat123 
#1 · (Edited)
Centre Court
Matches Start At:1: 30 PM
Tomas ZIB (CZE) vs Richard GASQUET (FRA)
followed by
Dmitry TURSUNOV (RUS) vs Thomas JOHANSSON (SWE)
followed by
Paradorn SRICHAPHAN (THA) vs Mark HILTON (GBR)
NOT BEFORE 5: 30 PM
Ivan LJUBICIC (CRO) vs Victor HANESCU (ROM)

Court 1
Matches Start At:12: 00 NOON
Ivo KARLOVIC (CRO) vs Igor ANDREEV (RUS)
followed by
Sargis SARGSIAN (ARM) vs Max MIRNYI (BLR)
followed by
Simon ASPELIN (SWE)/Todd PERRY (AUS) vs Dominik HRBATY (SVK)/Petr PALA (CZE)
followed by
Tomas BERDYCH (CZE)/Tomas ZIB (CZE) vs Jeff COETZEE (RSA)/Ricardo MELLO (BRA)

Court 2
Matches Start At:12: 00 NOON
Kevin KIM (USA) vs Olivier ROCHUS (BEL)
followed by
Graydon OLIVER (USA)/Jared PALMER (USA) vs Daniel KIERNAN (GBR)/Jonathan MARRAY (GBR)
followed by
Gael MONFILS (FRA)/Olivier ROCHUS (BEL) vs Jonathan ERLICH (ISR)/Andy RAM (ISR)
followed by
Igor ANDREEV (RUS)/Alberto MARTIN (ESP) vs Robby GINEPRI (USA)/Dmitry TURSUNOV (RUS)

Court 4
Matches Start At:2: 00 PM
Ashley FISHER (AUS)/Santiago VENTURA (ESP) vs Karol BECK (SVK)/Jaroslav LEVINSKY (CZE)
followed by
Kevin KIM (USA)/Hyung- Taik LEE (KOR) vs Paul HANLEY (AUS)/Brian MACPHIE (USA)

See less See more
#3 ·
Andrew Murray withdrew, replaced by LL Tursunov

#5 ·
:woohoo: Great OOP
Goooooooo:

Richard GASQUET (FRA)
Thomas JOHANSSON (SWE)
Mark HILTON (GBR)
Igor ANDREEV (RUS)
Simon ASPELIN (SWE)/Todd PERRY (AUS)
Daniel KIERNAN (GBR)/Jonathan MARRAY (GBR)

#10 ·
Happy birthday to Paradorn. I hope you will win today and until final match

hope you will have good health, good form in all tournaments when you become 26 years old today. I hope the bad year for you (25 years old) has been passed already. Thai people believe most of people will encounter bad situation when their age become 25. However for you bad year should be passed already. Good luck and I will encourage you in remain tournaments. Try to defend your champion in this tournament and try to reach in the deep draw as much as possible. Especially I hope you will keep you consistency forms good forms in all tournament. I don't want you to be like in the past, some tournament have good forms and some tournament had bad forms.

Go...Go...Paradorn

G
#15 ·
oliverstephen said:
BG i owe you a Pint.... 2.70 on England was way too much especially after they had cracked 179 in 20..

PS. Im selling honery Pommship for today if anyone is interested!! come on you know you want to be a Pom, probably wont get another chance all summer to party so start the party early
lol, glad you got on ollie

shame i only made it a small play, england have been playing this format for ages, aussies have only played this once in Feb against NZ, England was way too big

#22 ·
pomnok said:
Happy birthday to Paradorn. I hope you will win today and until final match

hope you will have good health, good form in all tournaments when you become 26 years old today. I hope the bad year for you (25 years old) has been passed already. Thai people believe most of people will encounter bad situation when their age become 25. However for you bad year should be passed already. Good luck and I will encourage you in remain tournaments. Try to defend your champion in this tournament and try to reach in the deep draw as much as possible. Especially I hope you will keep you consistency forms good forms in all tournament. I don't want you to be like in the past, some tournament have good forms and some tournament had bad forms.

Go...Go...Paradorn
HERE HERE... Go HOME Paradorn :kiss:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.