Mens Tennis Forums banner

Post matches you watch that ALWAYS bring you out of a bad mood

3K views 41 replies 34 participants last post by  nenfil 
#1 ·

Reactions: Mateya
#2 ·
Re: Post matches that you watch that ALWAYS bring you out of a bad mood.

The Fog vs Montanes.

#6 ·

Murray V Djokovic US open final 2012

A great player final achieves his life long dream. The most deserving slam winner of all time.
You mean you actually had the mental strength to watch that match multiple times? If anything, I applaud your endurance.

#9 ·

The first set TB was good, Djoko was good in set 3 and 4 and Murray was great in the fifth- the rest was pretty shit and it was the result that made it what it was.

#15 ·
Rosol-Nadal (Wimb)
Soderling-Nadal (RG)
Gonzalez-Nadal (AO)
Djokovic-Nadal (Miami)
Gonzalez-Haas (AO)
Montanes- Federer (Estoril)
Hewitt- del Potro (Wimb)
Ferrer-del Potro (Wimb, DC)

People I like beating people I don't pretty much. And Gonzalez-Haas was just out of this world. And I was just really happy for Monty even though I'm okay with Federer

#17 ·
it's funny watching Safin-Federer 2005 Australian Open again really makes you remember and realize how great of a backhand Marat had. the way he could just snap that thing out of nowhere down the line. scary good. too bad he partied all the time and so rarely took advantage of such a beauty

#19 ·
Good idea for a thread. Usually I just watch "I love Lucy" to beat the winter blues but I guess I should make a compilation of winners that Djoker hits against Fed to make me feel very NIIIIICE ! Any of the Fed/Nadal matches on clay are big fun too! With a cup of hot cocoa and marshmallows, can't beat it. :)

#20 ·
Nadal vs Murray US Open 2008 Semi Final, Nadal vs Federer French Open 2008 Final, Murray vs Federer Olympic Final, Murray vs Djokovic Shanghai 2012 Final, Del Potro vs Federer Basel 500 final, Del Potro vs Federer World Tour Finals and Djokovic vs Federer World Tour Finals.

#31 ·
Wim '12 F: [WC] Marray/Nielsen def. Lindstedt/Tecau - What a fairytale story that was!!!
RG '09 F: Federer def. Söderling - Justice happened, Roger achieved CGS.
DC '12 F: Stepanek def. Almagro - What a sexy way to win DC. :eek:
Wim '12 R2: Rosol def. Nadal - Mugsol became GOATsol in that match.

#32 ·
Hit for Haiti, funny great with all of my fav players, loved every moment if it

My second fav is the match when rafa and fed where playing doubles, it was funny!!

Reactions: Yolita
#33 · (Edited)
Rafa-Dr.Ivo Queens 2008. It was an extremely tense match, 3 TBs and Rafa won it by pure will. He had the most sublime hapiness and relief grin after it was all over and he threw a de puta madre too in the process :inlove: Always warms my heart :awww:

The famous Verdasco match at the AO, with the wishing flower and Rafa getting all tear-eyed when 3 MPs up.

#35 ·
Any tennis match involving Warlocq. As you can all gather, I like him. Alot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.