MensTennisForums.com - Reply to Topic
Thread: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians? Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
11-21-2007 07:21 PM
Sparko1030
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
Yes it is quite good post, very accurate. You and it seems that many other members of your society should rather vote for the right arseclown in just such contests than for politicians, who are equivalent of clown ( till now, you voted only for clown-politicians, who are real danger for the world and other nations. Please, do not do it once again )
Thanks

So, pray do tell, who are we US voters suppose to vote for? Since I'm so ignorant of politics in my own country and you seem to know all-please tell us who to vote for. I see a great deal of difference between the canidates but apparently, as always, I'm wrong. Tell us who to vote for then and stop insulting us. Or maybe you prefer we vote for the wrong politicians. I mean, you obvioulsy relish feeling superior to us and if we got is right (in your opinion) then who would you be better than?????
11-21-2007 04:29 PM
Naide
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

They all lie.


mtw
I'm waiting for your outstanding 2008 season with so much impatience.
11-21-2007 03:47 PM
mtw
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post
because there are no better choices

and/or because "massive" people are always bought or induced to vote for an specific politician

the "thinking" people usually pick the best.. the massive go for the one with better campaign (in best cases..im not gonna name the word corruption but..)

It is not true. There are many besser choices and more inteligent politicians as Bush and Clinton and their families.
This society votes always ( for me the reason is very hard to understand ) for the worst of the worst. Maybe these politicians, who are chosen by this society ( Bush, Clintons ) are one of the reachest. They are supported by a powerful lobby and they realise politics of people, who stay behind ( military concerns and others ), wchis is not in the interest of the world and even this nation: all in the service of the rich: most of all: press, which press variable bs in the heads of poor, simple society. People do not know american TV ( Thanks God ). We know only CNN and reportages of this TV station are very often tendentious ( not always of course - sometimes they have good ones ) and not objective.
11-21-2007 03:08 PM
FiBeR
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

because there are no better choices

and/or because "massive" people are always bought or induced to vote for an specific politician

the "thinking" people usually pick the best.. the massive go for the one with better campaign (in best cases..im not gonna name the word corruption but..)

11-21-2007 03:00 PM
mtw
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
Are there any decent politicians?
Of course. There are no good people, who are dabbled in politics ( or honesty is characteristic of minority in politics ). But not all politicians have no scruples how these american ones. Not all politicians want to sanction poor countries, not all politicians not all politicians aim purposely to wars, not all politicians are genocides, not all politicians destroy the life of another people, not all politicians are murders and not all politicians want to ruin the world economically. It is domain of such politicians as Bush and Clinton. And they are so hypocritical that they think that their politics is wonderful and all is o'k'. The worst people are these people, who do not see consequences of own acts.
The choice relies always upon vote for politican, who is the least dishonest among all dishonest politicians, doesn`t it? And these people, who rule there till now, who have practically influence for politics of all world, are the most dishonest among all dishonest colleagues. And sorry, but voting for such people is not way. It is disaster and tragedy. Besides society has responsibility for own choice and own politicians ( every person, who votes for such people as these people has responsibility for wars, murdering of people, sanctions against poorer countries, economical ruin of the world - the price of oil and petroleum, decrease of dollar value - recession - inflation). It is thanks to their voting. It is clear.
11-21-2007 02:43 PM
mtw
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
Apparently we can't even vote for the right arseclown let alone politician :retard: Incompetance in voting is rampant
Yes it is quite good post, very accurate. You and it seems that many other members of your society should rather vote for the right arseclown in just such contests than for politicians, who are equivalent of clown ( till now, you voted only for clown-politicians, who are real danger for the world and other nations. Please, do not do it once again )
11-21-2007 05:02 AM
Merton
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post
For the life of me I cannot understand how the hell mtw lost to Bad Religion in the arseclown contest?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I abstained at that point in time as well
There were two factors there, first is that mtw does not post much in GM so she/he is not as well known. Second, Bad Religion attracted many votes from posting crap at players' forums.

Still, these are excuses, this sorry episode reveals the inherent inferiority of the voting system in this contest. It would be much better if I were the absolute dictator of the ACC and just declared the winner.
11-19-2007 10:10 PM
psichogaucho
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
Apparently we can't even vote for the right arseclown let alone politician :retard: Incompetance in voting is rampant
exactly my thoughts
11-19-2007 06:22 PM
cobalt60
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Exactly! I actually gave up on the ArseClown contest once she had been knocked out - it seemed to lose it's relevance for me somehow. I'm still chuckling over her comments to me that I know more about cats than "bloody politics" - something tells me my cats may have a lot more sense than she does
I abstained at that point in time as well
11-19-2007 06:05 PM
*Ljubica*
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
It's become one of life's great mysteries.
Exactly! I actually gave up on the ArseClown contest once she had been knocked out - it seemed to lose it's relevance for me somehow. I'm still chuckling over her comments to me that I know more about cats than "bloody politics" - something tells me my cats may have a lot more sense than she does
11-19-2007 05:43 PM
Fee
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post
For the life of me I cannot understand how the hell mtw lost to Bad Religion in the arseclown contest?

It's become one of life's great mysteries.
11-19-2007 05:16 PM
Sparko1030
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Apparently we can't even vote for the right arseclown let alone politician :retard: Incompetance in voting is rampant
11-19-2007 05:04 PM
RonE
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

For the life of me I cannot understand how the hell mtw lost to Bad Religion in the arseclown contest?
11-19-2007 04:08 PM
mtw
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
For goodness sake mtw Give it a rest. I have done my best to ignore your daft threads for the past months, but sometimes you go too far. You do not have to be American to dislike your stupid, ill-advised, racist and anti-Semitic threads against America, and I can assure you that Lee and RonE are not the only non-Americans here who disagree with you. Most of us just laugh or shrug, or choose to ignore you, because there seems to be no point in arguing with you as you have your own views and will not listen to others.

Oh - and for the record, although I am British, my family hails from Belarus, and I can assure you they know all about repression from both Hitler and Stalin, so do not assume too much about people you have never met, nor ever likely to.

Maybe you should consider joining some political forum where you can spout your views, as it seems to be a great interest of yours, and somewhat wasted in a tennis frum. Otherwise perhaps move to one of your precious countries like Iran or Iraq, and see just how much you will be allowed to say against their regimes and politicians before you are silenced forever. Have a good day.
So, you are no British, but Belorussian, who lives in GB.
My country (and my family too) suffered much more, because of regime of Stalin and Hitler, than Belorus.
And what do you know about these ,,regimes,, in Iraq and Iran? Were you there already? I don't know how politicians in Iraq ( maybe they were chosen by Bush and Blair ), but politicians in Iran were chosen by own nation.
What about regime in Saudi Arabia, beloved alliance of american and british politicians? In the last time a women, who was ***** in Saudi Arabia got a punishment - 200 wips. And what about Pakistan: training of terrorist, nuclear weapon and they get mln of dollars and pounds ( why, for supporting of terrorism ). No other religion is allowed in Saudi Arabia and alike countries. And real one half normal country is just this Iran so hatred by these your hypocritical politicians-criminals. But the only small thing true or not true, which happens in Iran is rolled out by west press to the end.
What about british regime? Can you say something against your politicians apparently in your country? It seems that not too much. Having such citizens as you are, it is very easy to make such things as your politicians make, because all these crimes ( illegal, occupying wars, murdering of people )convince such people as you.

It seems that you have no bloody idea of politics, so you can take care of cats, if you are so enthusiast for cat. If i have no bloody idea of something for instance about cats, i am not vocal on this case and if you have no bloody idea of politics and politicians, you should be not vocal on it too and don't read it.
11-19-2007 03:59 PM
cobalt60
Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
For goodness sake mtw Give it a rest. I have done my best to ignore your daft threads for the past months, but sometimes you go too far. You do not have to be American to dislike your stupid, ill-advised, racist and anti-Semitic threads against America, and I can assure you that Lee and RonE are not the only non-Americans here who disagree with you. Most of us just laugh or shrug, or choose to ignore you, because there seems to be no point in arguing with you as you have your own views and will not listen to others.

Oh - and for the record, although I am British, my family hails from Belarus, and I can assure you they know all about repression from both Hitler and Stalin, so do not assume too much about people you have never met, nor ever likely to.

Maybe you should consider joining some political forum where you can spout your views, as it seems to be a great interest of yours, and somewhat wasted in a tennis frum. Otherwise perhaps move to one of your precious countries like Iran or Iraq, and see just how much you will be allowed to say against their regimes and politicians before you are silenced forever. Have a good day.
Amen Rosie
This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome