MensTennisForums.com - Reply to Topic
Thread: Rafa's Official Website Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
05-25-2006 12:22 AM
NancyIsabelle
Re: Rafa's Official Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersexynadal
Nancy u dont understand...They will CLOSE DOWN vr.com and PROBABLY WILL if rn.com gets more popular and we dont want that coz they have no news and a very bad forum. If u promote rn, vr will close
You know Supersexynadal, I truly believe that VR.com is a great website and honestly, I really don't think 4000 members will suddenly leave the boat to go to RN.com, so that's why VR.com will remain on the Web. But it's a fact that RN.com has a lot of money to do a lot of things. And it's not my little word here that will make a difference. I am not that important

I know that they already have a marketing campaing prepared to launch the site. I don't know when though. This will have a lot more impact that my little post here that maybe was read by 10 persons

They will not close down VR.com, Supersexynadal. The only person who could decide to close VR.com is the administrator herself. They cannot ask VR.com to close because the Web is a free place and the administrator of VR.com is free to do what she wants with her website. And as far as I am concerned, with her helpers, they are doing a great job. Remember when many technical problems occured in the past months, Susan told us she was on the edge of closing because it was becoming too big, too hard, with too much technical issues to deal with (board crashing all the time, etc.). Now things are better it seems, so I see no reason to close the "shop"

You say that RN.com has no news and a very bad forum. They started officially 10 days ago and the site is up to date like he never was before. Do you think that when VR.com started more then 2 years ago, it had the look it has now ? I don't think so It grew up when Rafa started to be popular, especially after Roland-Garros. At the beginning, VR.com did not have 2000 members in the first week; it took some time. And if the site as so much informations, it's because of the members. It's the members who make the site. Of course, I admit that RN.com might grow faster now because Rafa is really popular. At 20 years old (not yet), he is almost a legend.

So let's just things go and enjoy tennis. If we love Rafa, we should be happy for him having his own Website ... and having his own sweet girlfriend. So let's be happy for him, for them I should say, and let's now focus on tennis because Rafa will have many difficult matches and opponents in Roland-Garros before meeting Fed again.

Take care Supersexynadal !

Nancy
05-24-2006 11:01 PM
supersexynadal
Re: Rafa's Official Website

Nancy u dont understand...They will CLOSE DOWN vr.com and PROBABLY WILL if rn.com gets more popular and we dont want that coz they have no news and a very bad forum. If u promote rn, vr will close
05-24-2006 12:12 AM
NancyIsabelle
Re: Rafa's Official Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersexynadal
VAMOSRAFAEL.COM IS THE BEST AND ITS MUCH BETTER THE RAFAELNADAL.COM!!! TRUST ME!
You know, Supersexynadal, I am a tennis fan (because I worked so many years in the tennis area), and a Rafa fan (not a groupie). I am not a fan of a special website. I would never tolerate that someone here would say something bad about www.vamosrafael.com website, because this Website is just tremendous and is certainly the best unofficial website dedicated to an athlete (whatever the sport). It is very professional and we find there a huge amount of information. The administration, the mods and the members who post articles, pictures, translate those articles are doing and incredible job, no doubt about it and it's obvious for me that www.vamosrafael.com is here to stay. But all the fans of Rafa have the right and the freedom to go on the site they want. Some members of VR.com post here, like you. Some will post on VR.com, on RN.com, on MTF and on WTF, and I know people who are also members of Fed's website.

If you are a true fan of Rafa, I don't think you would start to say bad things about his own official website,would you ? If he knew that, how do you think he would feel ? The www.rafaelnadal.com just started to move on few weeks ago and they are moving fast and I am sure that in the future, it will be a great website. Rome was not built in one day, you know. When www.vamosrafael.com started two years ago, Rafa was not knowned and there was certainly not as much members as now and not as much information and it's very normal. The fans came with the fame ! And that's why it's time for him, like all the other great athletes, to have his own official website. That will not cast a shadow over www.vamosrafael.com because VR.com is built on solid bases.

And I do think that it's normal that Rafa has its official website, like Federer, like Baghdatis, like so many other tennis players and athletes in other sports. And there is a lot of place, on the huge web, to have two sites dedicated to the number 2 tennis player in the world.

Starting a war between two websites dedicated to the tennis player we love and admire would be a little bit silly, don't you think so ? Are we here for a specific website or for Rafa ? I am here for Rafa (and I also follow the career of other good tennis players who are working hard).

Nancy
05-23-2006 11:55 PM
NancyIsabelle
Re: Rafa's Official Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandy
That's a cool website. Is that a band that Rafa likes? I liked the song, though I don't understand Spanish that much at all. lol Even though I'm taking it in school.

ETA: found a link for the band on Rafa's website. Cool sound.
Unfortunately, I don't know this band, but I guess it's the music Rafa likes

Nancy
05-23-2006 02:16 PM
supersexynadal
Re: Rafa's Official Website

VAMOSRAFAEL.COM IS THE BEST AND ITS MUCH BETTER THE RAFAELNADAL.COM!!! TRUST ME!
05-23-2006 02:42 AM
Alexandy
Re: Rafa's Official Website

That's a cool website. Is that a band that Rafa likes? I liked the song, though I don't understand Spanish that much at all. lol Even though I'm taking it in school.

ETA: found a link for the band on Rafa's website. Cool sound.
05-23-2006 01:34 AM
NancyIsabelle
Re: Rafa's Official Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionisienne
Thanks Nancy , but for the others language sections, it will be a very good occcasion for us to practise english and spanish!!!
You bet, Dionisienne, I started to learn Spanish, but I am slow, because I am also learning how to drive a car !!! Can't do too many things at the same time Bye

Nancy
05-23-2006 01:33 AM
NancyIsabelle
Re: Rafa's Official Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyonce
There isn't any Chinese section, it is the Japanese section....

Oh ! I should be ashamed !! My own daughter is from China !!! I did not even recognize the signs and thought it was in Chinese. Happy to know it's in Japonese Thanks Veyonce !

Nancy
05-22-2006 06:27 PM
veyonce
Re: Rafa's Official Website

There isn't any Chinese section, it is the Japanese section....
05-22-2006 05:54 PM
dionisienne
Re: Rafa's Official Website

Thanks Nancy , but for the others language sections, it will be a very good occcasion for us to practise english and spanish!!!
05-21-2006 01:00 AM
NancyIsabelle
Re: Rafa's Official Website

In fact, the whole English section is working. They still have to develop the Spanish, the French and the Chinese section.

But concerning the forum, they already opened the English AND the Spanish sections.

Don't forget to send your birthday wish to Rafa, which will be put on a huge card. The first 500 will have the chance to see their name on the card that will be given to Rafa in Roland-Garros.

Since there was not much publicity, I think you still have good chance to see you name there !

As I mentioned before, Rome was not built in one day and they will have to develop many things to satisfy the members, but I know that they are working very hard and very fast so the site should be ready for Rafa's birthday. I don't think, though, the French nor the Chinese sections will be ready

Nancy
05-20-2006 11:29 PM
lilfairyprincess
Re: Rafa's Official Website

thanks
05-20-2006 10:40 PM
sonia
Re: Rafa's Official Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
Oh ! Sorry Sonia, by saying they were working on the other languages issue, I probably get people confused. The English and the Spanish forums are both working. They will develop the French and the Chinese one in the weeks to come.

So you can already register !

Nancy
ok! Thank you! I don't understood you, sorry I'm registered!!
05-20-2006 07:42 PM
NancyIsabelle
Re: Rafa's Official Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia
Thanks NancyIsabelle!

Why not in spanish yet?
The music is good
Oh ! Sorry Sonia, by saying they were working on the other languages issue, I probably get people confused. The English and the Spanish forums are both working. They will develop the French and the Chinese one in the weeks to come.

So you can already register !

Nancy
05-20-2006 06:35 PM
sonia
Re: Rafa's Official Website

Thanks NancyIsabelle!

Why not in spanish yet?
The music is good
This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome