|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|02-21-2003 12:38 PM|
quite a lot heehee
marri my msn: email@example.com
|02-20-2003 06:37 PM|
i haven't celebrated CNY since 1989
how many Hong Bao did you get? hehe
|02-07-2003 07:46 AM|
|esther||lol no just be here for DC|
|02-06-2003 09:08 AM|
lol just like every other year:
1. cleaning up the house way before the chinese new year (depends on how messy and dirty and of course how big your house is)
2. buying loads of food way before the chinese new year because the markets won't open until the fifth day of the new year
3. being scorned by your mother because you can only make things worse in the kitchen while she's cooking, but on the other hand she'll be extra mad if you are not there to help.
4. treating relatives and guests who only come during these days
5. being guests ( and kids -- or old students like me -- get the "red envolopes" with real money inside)
6. going to the graves of our ancestors and pay our respect to them, acually more like cleaning up "their houses" (not all chinese do this during the chinese new year but our family do)
i know i'm making you boring just can't help it
|02-04-2003 06:58 AM|
ooh i'm glad ur...kind of... back!!!
hehe well i'm sure people are sick of basically just me and vale posting everyday...we need people constantly in between us so its not just us hehe *winks at vale*
ooh hows the chinese new year stuff going?
|02-04-2003 06:52 AM|
i'm so touched
i'll definitely be back for DC
Allez la france!
|02-03-2003 12:48 PM|
|Lindsayfan||same thought esther!i've sent marilyn a PM wondering when seh was!nice to see u r fine and u r just busy.hopefully u'll be back for DC this weekend!|
|02-03-2003 11:54 AM|
oh thanks for asking
i'm busy celebrating the Chinese New Year although I don't really want to
i'll be back soon
|02-02-2003 02:16 AM|
Marilyn?? where are you??