MensTennisForums.com - Reply to Topic
Thread: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
12-07-2012 02:41 PM
abraxas21
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

so, in this thread i pointed out just one of the corrupt operations of the US of A in their war on drugs. When MTF' usual right wing contingent whined that it couldn't be true and that the US goverment would never do something that wrong, I cited the sources and showed them that they were wrong again. Then, they in their obvious frustration chose to divert the topic of the thread and attack the messenger, calling me a hater of all things western, as if that had anything to do with the content of this thread at all! Then the usual israeli zionist poster girl of this board went on a rant about the israeli-palestinian conflict, who knows for what related reason with the actual thread topic of discussion!

Now I ask you, not-so-partisan reader, who are the clowns here?
10-08-2012 07:40 AM
Punky
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Once you move from plain old ''moderate'' you are tilting towards less moderate. But apart from that, why do you think you are highly moderate when your views are extreme compared to the majority. What is your base point for deciding you are relatively moderate? Is it subjective or objective? Is it just that you are moderate and most people are extreme?

So there is no rampant hypocrisy in China, Russia, African nations, Latin American nations or Islamic nations that has caught your laser eye?

I think I have asked you before which functioning system you would like to see replace the functioning Western system.
so true.
like i said, its much more easy to pick and blame the west.
10-08-2012 04:08 AM
Punky
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
maybe not in the israeli cties but there is one in gaza. then again, that's a matter for another thread
From all the things I have wrote to u this is the only line u took? Again u think u know but really u don't.

But it makes u feel like ur righting for the weak and undergoes so I won't that it from u.

Keep ur siggy if it makes u feel good to have it, just add near it p.s the intifada was the coz of 5955 killed but still a great voice.


This is the reason ppl dont take ur thread seriously bc u don't comment when someone just show that u don't really know what ur talking about.


Keep blaming the west, it's so much cooler then Russia, china, Latin America or the tab world.
10-08-2012 02:53 AM
abraxas21
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
im a happy that u care but sad for u b/c this place is a war zone and not the The most deadly conflict in the world, there is no Sexual abuse or starvation, this is not a place with humanitarian crisis.
maybe not in the israeli cties but there is one in gaza. then again, that's a matter for another thread
10-07-2012 09:18 PM
Boarder35m
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Hm, I read the book "The Power of the Dog" by Don Winslow earlier this year, so for sure this is no new information and probably also not worth to start a thread only with the purpose of blaming US policies for all evil in the world.

States who actively engage themselves in the world sometimes make things worse, states who never do anything must always be blamed for the consequences of their inactivity. So I guess Chile, a bit like Germany (who often try to go a different way), should really be blamed a lot.

Of course you can have dreams about a better world, but you have to be sure that your world really is possible, otherwise it stays a dream and you are so much occupied with it that you can´t see the real problems which lie before you.

Yes, one could have wished that the policies of the USA were more directed to improve the living standard of the average inhabitant of the country they gave money to (especcialy given the problems the huge amount of poor, badly educated young men in a couple of islamic states can create for Israel), but the money was given in a historical context and for sure the sowjet intention didn´t go towards a general improvement of the living standard either.
10-07-2012 03:09 PM
buddyholly
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
i focus on the west because of the rampant hipocrisy there and the fact that to this day the west has a strong position in the world. the palestinian-israeli conflict is of great importance to me and, without claiming expertice, i have read quite a bit on the subject. i consider my position highly moderate though.
Once you move from plain old ''moderate'' you are tilting towards less moderate. But apart from that, why do you think you are highly moderate when your views are extreme compared to the majority. What is your base point for deciding you are relatively moderate? Is it subjective or objective? Is it just that you are moderate and most people are extreme?

So there is no rampant hypocrisy in China, Russia, African nations, Latin American nations or Islamic nations that has caught your laser eye?

I think I have asked you before which functioning system you would like to see replace the functioning Western system.
10-07-2012 01:09 PM
Punky
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
i focus on the west because of the rampant hipocrisy there and the fact that to this day the west has a strong position in the world.
who do u think is better to have a strong position in the world if its not a group of countries who Lead the world economically, culturally & technologically? When Rome was an empire she was leading the world, the same goes for the Ottoman Empire.
who will lead, Andorra or North Korea?
can u find my a country who is not a hipocrisy?
the arb world bash the west while they do business with them, tied knots with them, sell them oil.
they always say "our brothers and sisters all over Egypt, Libya and Palestine" but did they help them in any way? Do they donate millions like the West? look what is going in syrica in the past year but do u see any help from the arb world to save their brothers or sisters? yaa right
have they ever did something to help?
u talk about hipocrisy, lets talk about how china "invets" in africa when what they are really doing is take over lands and Rich resources and finance their state population because they do not have enough land to grow grains or food. but they "invest" in africa.
or we can talk about one of ur Neighbors Hugo Chavez who scream "bad americans, bad Imperialism" but he sell them his oil...


Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
the palestinian-israeli conflict is of great importance to me and, without claiming expertice, i have read quite a bit on the subject. i consider my position highly moderate though..
im a happy that u care but sad for u b/c this place is a war zone and not the The most deadly conflict in the world, there is no Sexual abuse or starvation, this is not a place with humanitarian crisis. this small place smaller then New Jersey caught the media interest not b/c anyone really give a damn about the Israelis or Palestinians. the only reason the world care about this place is b/c of oil, the moment it will run out the 2 sides can kill each other until forever...this will be africa 2.0.
what the world really care is To lower the flames of war so the oil prices wont rise b/c it will hurt each and every country in the pocket, the only 2 sides who care are the Parties involved.

u told buddyholly
Quote:
i'd talk about that subject here but it's something too local for the likes of you to care.
so u can Draw conclusions, assume facts, blame charges on a place u never visited, never saw? ur in a Distance of continents, oceans, countries and mountains
do u think that im in such a Distance from u can talk and assume i know about chila then the ppl who live there or very close by just b/c "i read alot"? i doubt it
if u would have visit the place, talk with locals on both sides, listen to them, see the area for yourself, how small and how critical security arrangements are.
then if u would come and tell me listen "i believe this" "i think this and this" i could tell u, hey maybe i disagree/agree with u or thank u for letting me things differently.
i live in the center of israel and there are places i really dont know much and whats all the fuss, just when i visit and see the mess in my eyes i can be a better judge and get the full picture so u who is in the other side of the wotld think he has some real Knowledge? ur either with self-confidence without substantiation or you delusional.



Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
that said, unlike what many seem to think around here, i don't hate the west at all. in fact, it could well be said that i live a western-like lifestyle with western habits and whatnot
so u can take from the west the good, live their life style but hate them? who is Hypocrite now? u copy their lifestyle and u give them the power and strong position but then u run and say bad bad west, its just like a person who live a gay lifestyle in his home, have a gf/bf but outise "eww gays and lesbians, what a sin it is"

u can talk to me Through the Internet b/c of the west mind and Creativity, they gave humanity so much more then any other culture in my eyes so to point out just the bad and never the good this is sanctimoniousness.

now about ur siggy, u say and i quote u “There’s no voice greater than the voice of the intifada”
to ppl who dont know intifada is an Arabic word which means "uprising" or "resistance" or "rebellion". Intifāḍat ("uprising of")It is often used as a term for popular resistance to oppression.

u said there isnt any greater voice..
tell me, have u ever smell the smell of human flesh ofter a boom attack, do u know what is the smell of death? have u ever seen a childs body part outside of his body on the street?

here are the "greater voice" numbers

During the first intifada were killed (between 88 to 92) average about -456 Palestinians and 24 Israelis a year, while the second intifada (from 2000 to 2005) average about -712 Palestinians and 182 Israelis a year. The most difficult year in terms of the first intifada, Israeli fatalities was 1992 that killed 34 Israelis, however the second intifada was the most difficult year of 2002 that killed 452 Israelis. According to B'Tselem first intifada 1593 Palestinians were killed (at least a third of them by other Palestinians) and 84 Israelis (including civilians and security personnel), the Second Intifada (Al - Aqsa Intifada) killed 4944 Palestinians and Israelis -1011.

what is great in 5955 ppl death? those are someone daughter, sons, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers.

im not trying to attack u or Educate you, nor do i try to bash u or Preach you, i just think that to each coin theres 2 sides, some say there are 3 sides to each problem, his side, the other persons side and the truth.
A little modesty or humility on your part will not hurt u...



Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
lastly , i invite you all to really focus on the discussion of this thread.
im trying but u just say the same thing over and over again but in a different path, only ur Agnda. u say so much but u never really say a lot.
on the other hand i do believe u believe with all ur heart that u fight the fight of the Underdog and u come from a good place.
10-07-2012 12:42 PM
buddyholly
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
and the rich western fat cats will have no more chilean fish to eat...

i know you're simply trying to be provocative but without wanting to, you expose a sad reality of how the world operates. the chilean fishing industry is controled by a handful of rich families who are exploding our sea. i'd talk about that subject here but it's something too local for the likes of you to care.



not much of a wine guy myself but the chilean wine is top notch. it is reported though that the vast majority of the wine that is exported fits the presentation criterion you propose. producers find it more profitable to export low quality wine than high quality, which is kind of intriguing. still, you can find some good stuff out there too.
Humourless as usual.

Myself and my business partner have exclusive rights for Central America to one of Chile's main labels. It comes in by the container load and goes straight to hotels to satisfy the taste of tourists on cheap package deals.
Curiously enough, their biggest exports are to Ireland. The owners were perplexed though, about why it is almost all half bottles. I was able to clear that up for them. When Irish men go to the pub they drink beer and Guinness and talk football, while their girlfriends are supplied with a half bottle of cheap wine, while they wait for their men to take them home.
10-07-2012 08:09 AM
abraxas21
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
The only purpose of Chile is to supply us rich Western fat cats with sea bass for our fine restaurants. When it is fished to extinction, in the near future, Chile will have no further use for us.
and the rich western fat cats will have no more chilean fish to eat...

i know you're simply trying to be provocative but without wanting to, you expose a sad reality of how the world operates. the chilean fishing industry is controled by a handful of rich families who are exploding our sea. i'd talk about that subject here but it's something too local for the likes of you to care.

Quote:
The wines are mostly of the type that is best presented in a box.
not much of a wine guy myself but the chilean wine is top notch. it is reported though that the vast majority of the wine that is exported fits the presentation criterion you propose. producers find it more profitable to export low quality wine than high quality, which is kind of intriguing. still, you can find some good stuff out there too.
10-07-2012 08:00 AM
abraxas21
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
u just need to know that there are sides to each coin, i always see u open threads blaming my country or the USA for all the wrongs that are in the world but lets erase the US and my country, do u think a world run by russia and china is better? to human rights "fighters"?
i never see u talk about what the jap's did to the chinese, the Turkish to the Armenians, the mess all over africa (pick any country from there..sadly most of them are in a mess), China and the Tibetan people, Russia and the Chechens. the fact that women can not drive in Saudi Arabia and all of them are their man's property, we can talk about the Withdrawal of the Arab world from advances to darkness, more then billion ppl all over the world, billions of $ from oil and No innovation or technological invention, if im wrong pls do correct me but how many noble prize winners 6 in all the arb world, 4are for peace and sorry we all know that it doesnht really count so we have just 2, for Literature and the other one is for Chemistry.
we can talk about the lovely Hugo Chávez and so many more...but ur always picking for the USA or my country and never comes with a new topic, we got ur hate, now what?

p.s im not attacking u, just wanna understand
i focus on the west because of the rampant hipocrisy there and the fact that to this day the west has a strong position in the world. the palestinian-israeli conflict is of great importance to me and, without claiming expertice, i have read quite a bit on the subject. i consider my position highly moderate though.

that said, unlike what many seem to think around here, i don't hate the west at all. in fact, it could well be said that i live a western-like lifestyle with western habits and whatnot.

lastly , i invite you all to really focus on the discussion of this thread.
10-07-2012 05:59 AM
Punky
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
nice, i point the fact that the US govt did wrong and i get attacked.
u just need to know that there are sides to each coin, i always see u open threads blaming my country or the USA for all the wrongs that are in the world but lets erase the US and my country, do u think a world run by russia and china is better? to human rights "fighters"?
i never see u talk about what the jap's did to the chinese, the Turkish to the Armenians, the mess all over africa (pick any country from there..sadly most of them are in a mess), China and the Tibetan people, Russia and the Chechens. the fact that women can not drive in Saudi Arabia and all of them are their man's property, we can talk about the Withdrawal of the Arab world from advances to darkness, more then billion ppl all over the world, billions of $ from oil and No innovation or technological invention, if im wrong pls do correct me but how many noble prize winners 6 in all the arb world, 4are for peace and sorry we all know that it doesnht really count so we have just 2, for Literature and the other one is for Chemistry.
we can talk about the lovely Hugo Chávez and so many more...but ur always picking for the USA or my country and never comes with a new topic, we got ur hate, now what?

p.s im not attacking u, just wanna understand
10-07-2012 02:31 AM
buddyholly
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
that settles it then
You got your report from an American TV station. Why would you believe that?
10-07-2012 02:30 AM
buddyholly
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
chile is the place where the food is sweeter, the weather is warmer, the sun shines brighter, the girls are prettier and the beer is cheaper.
The only purpose of Chile is to supply us rich Western fat cats with sea bass for our fine restaurants. When it is fished to extinction, in the near future, Chile will have no further use for us.

The wines are mostly of the type that is best presented in a box.
10-07-2012 02:00 AM
abraxas21
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Just once I would love to hear about all the shit that happens in Abraxas's country. And damn that Santana album was my favorite.
chile is the place where the food is sweeter, the weather is warmer, the sun shines brighter, the girls are prettier and the beer is cheaper.
10-07-2012 01:58 AM
abraxas21
Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
banned
good for the game
This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome