MensTennisForums.com - Reply to Topic

Thread: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assange Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
08-29-2012 09:33 PM
buddyholly
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
only good thing is that there are no longer american backed dictarships around. now we just get ruled by their companies.
They are public companies. Anyone, like me, can own a piece.
08-29-2012 07:50 PM
abraxas21
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleni View Post
seems like joint statement of south american goverments has cooled down someone. how time changes.
south america is a pretty diverse place in terms of gvt politics.

some countries have a right wing managment (colombia, chile), others a left wing or centre-left management (ecuador, venezuela, uruguay, argentina, bolivia), others are more down to the centre (brazil and perú apparently), etc.

only good thing is that there are no longer american backed dictarships around. now we just get ruled by their companies.
08-29-2012 07:05 PM
zeleni
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

seems like joint statement of south american goverments has cooled down someone. how time changes.
08-29-2012 03:51 PM
Sapeod
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
for a kid as arrogant as you, you could use some lessons in reasoning.

what you meant to say is that they are "the same in one particular aspect". when you say 2 or more things are "exactly the same", it means that they're the same in all aspects, which evidenlty it isn't what you think.

keep up the good work, son.
Don't be stupid. If you didn't know what I meant, then there's no helping you. They're both insults against skin colour. It was pretty clear what I meant by "they are the same".
08-28-2012 09:29 PM
buddyholly
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
for a kid as arrogant as you, you could use some lessons in reasoning.

what you meant to say is that they are "the same in one particular aspect". when you say 2 or more things are "exactly the same", it means that they're the same in all aspects, which evidenlty it isn't what you think.

keep up the good work, son.
Calling people by diminutives is a very transparent means of trying to convince yourself of your own worth. When you do it twice in one post, it shows real lack of self-esteem.
08-28-2012 08:17 PM
abraxas21
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
You don't get. They are the same. They are both insults directed at skin colour. However, nowhere did I say that whitey was as offensive as the 'n' word. I just said it's the same, which it is.

Do you get it now? If not, you can forget about it because you clearly will never understand.
for a kid as arrogant as you, you could use some lessons in reasoning.

what you meant to say is that they are "the same in one particular aspect". when you say 2 or more things are "exactly the same", it means that they're the same in all aspects, which evidenlty it isn't what you think.

keep up the good work, son.
08-28-2012 05:10 PM
Sapeod
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
and yet a while back you said this:




so they're "exactly the same" and yet one is "more offensive than the other".

you're just contradicting yourself at every opportunity as this point
You don't get. They are the same. They are both insults directed at skin colour. However, nowhere did I say that whitey was as offensive as the 'n' word. I just said it's the same, which it is.

Do you get it now? If not, you can forget about it because you clearly will never understand.
08-28-2012 04:39 PM
abraxas21
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
That's my point. They are both insults towards skin colour, but one of more offensive than the other
and yet a while back you said this:

Quote:
Calling someone a whitie is exactly the same as calling someone the "n" word.

so they're "exactly the same" and yet one is "more offensive than the other".

you're just contradicting yourself at every opportunity as this point
08-28-2012 04:29 PM
Sapeod
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post


the very fact that you don't even dare to pronounce "the n word" already speaks a lot on how it's not the same at all.

even whities themselves laugh about the term. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190Tn3oieJs

get a grip
That's my point. They are both insults towards skin colour, but one of more offensive than the other, hence me saying you're being as racist without being too racist. Get it now?
08-26-2012 07:29 PM
coluta
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Actually, let me enlarge on that because we have a good example in Canada right now. In that other thread you sneered at Europe because, on your travels, you noted that all the cashiers were Asian, because their white employers thought they were good at maths, but cashier was as good a job as they would offer to an Asian. In Canada the bank just withdrew new $100 notes that featured an Asian scientist. They withdrew the notes because of complaints that Asians are being stereotyped as research scientists. Even some Asians complained that they were more diverse than just a bunch of Ph.D.'s.
Funny story. Do you happen to have a link? I would like to show it to a friend.
08-26-2012 06:28 PM
abraxas21
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Now you are getting even more ridiculous. Calling people racist is your modus operandi here. Now we know why.
as far as i recall, the only forum member i've ever accused of racism some time in the past is tommy vercetti, and i do think he is in fact quite racist.
08-26-2012 06:27 PM
abraxas21
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

right.
08-26-2012 07:49 AM
safin-rules-no.1
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
BH, in a desperate attempt to divert the focus of the discussion, accused me of racism.
You are racist and everyone can see it in this thread, unless the posts were deleted or changed.
08-25-2012 06:51 PM
Har-Tru
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Very much so. Recently you were illogically ranting about how white westerners stereotype other races. Yet you, yourself, are probably the biggest practitioner of stereotyping on MTF.

You are not likely to think it, though.

Actually, let me enlarge on that because we have a good example in Canada right now. In that other thread you sneered at Europe because, on your travels, you noted that all the cashiers were Asian, because their white employers thought they were good at maths, but cashier was as good a job as they would offer to an Asian. In Canada the bank just withdrew new $100 notes that featured an Asian scientist. They withdrew the notes because of complaints that Asians are being stereotyped as research scientists. Even some Asians complained that they were more diverse than just a bunch of Ph.D.'s.
[youtube]M_pfzYD1dXY[/youtube]
08-25-2012 05:52 PM
buddyholly
Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
BH, in a desperate attempt to divert the focus of the discussion, accused me of racism.

im not surprised as thats the number 1 tactic some people use when they're unable to refute the rational arguments of the other.
Now you are getting even more ridiculous. Calling people racist is your modus operandi here. Now we know why.
This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome