MensTennisForums.com - Reply to Topic
Thread: Going to show you mugs how it's done Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
01-12-2013 02:09 PM
Wing Man Frank
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusavo View Post
you even seem to play almost only favourites.
Allow the rest of us to see your wonderful tipping skills then my good man? Clearly you are the best that ever lived so go ahead, show us your skills.
01-12-2013 01:50 PM
Wing Man Frank
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusavo View Post


let me assure anyone that him saying that any person that runs 100 up to 5k and cant go any further cant make money in betting, is insane.
If the money affects you mentally or emotionally you cannot win. That was my point. Clearly lost on you.
01-12-2013 01:15 PM
gusavo
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Call me a liar if you wish, but the reality is I started a thread with a title that would allow people to laugh at me were things to go wrong but I've come up with winning bets time after time.
a liar? whats your point or what are you trying to prove? because it sounds by how youre speaking that you see yourself as a magician of sorts, and as if there were no chance that you would be laughed at. maybe you should define your point better. however theres no better with a 100% success rate. in fact theres likely no better significantly higher than 4%roi in the major sports. if there were, with the limits that are out there and the amount of sites, hed probably have upper limits of maybe tens of millions per year in the biggest sports, less in tennis perhaps because of smaller limits. as well as with his genius easily able to branch out to other sports, hire assistants for the workhorse work and make a lot more. if you were any good (or even bad people likely realise it too) you would realise what a longshot you were to make 40x your bet, no matter if you were the best tennisbetter in the world.
if you were as good as you try to make yourself seem you likely would also not waste time making 100currency bets and bragging about your skills on a forum anonymously( in a nonconvincing way on top of that). you even seem to play almost only favourites. you created this thread for fun, most likely not placing any bets, for attention. theres been a lot of threads in this area in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Cheers.

Will place another bet, perhaps two, with the full amount I've won so far. I'm unlike most in that I have no problem losing it all. I've had fun so far and all I will end up losing is 100 if the next bet goes wrong. If any of you try this, get as far as I have then can't go any further because of the amount of money at stake, let me assure you that you'll never make any money betting.
let me assure anyone that him saying that any person that runs 100 up to 5k and cant go any further cant make money in betting, is insane.
06-18-2012 05:59 PM
Wolfy
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

FUCK YES OUDIN BELEIV IT! SHE NEVER FAILS MUGS BELIEVE
40 WON 110
06-18-2012 05:12 PM
Wing Man Frank
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Winner. Will find a bet tomorrow.

Had 20 quid I didn't know about in my bet365 account. Put the following bet on.

Tim Smyczek to win 2 - 0 @ 2.00
Peter Polansky to win 2 - 0 @ 1.83
James Duckworth @ 1.66
Frederico Gil @ 1.57
Denis Gremelmayr @ 2.00
Izak Van der Merwe @ 1.40
Ryan Sweeting @ 1.50
Jesse Levine @ 1.57
Maxime Authom @ 2.50

158 or so/1

Fuck Frederico Gil.
06-18-2012 08:52 AM
Wing Man Frank
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

100 on Wozniak @ 1.5
06-17-2012 05:50 PM
Wing Man Frank
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Right. Decided to leave my winnings alone and start again.

No matches up on betfair yet, but judging from StanJames, I'm most likely going to be backing Wozniak vs Voskoboeva (hope I spelt that right). She's 8/15 on StanJames which is too big a price imo.
06-16-2012 11:25 AM
Busterovic
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
almost
haters gonna hate
06-16-2012 01:57 AM
Hola Mr. SK
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Palayed Youzhny and Dimitrov,thanks WMF! You are a legend.Good luck man.
06-16-2012 12:17 AM
betowiec
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
100 pound spin up. Going to pick 10 winners at odds of 1.5 minimum.

Will post first bet tomorrow. Can't see there being any action at Queen's given the weather, so will wait till the morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
No. For the simple reason that I have nothing to prove. If you chose to disbelieve me, that's entirely up to you.

Going back over this thread I've posted the following:

100 on Youzhny at 1.46 vs Haase.
145 on Ebden @ 1.75
258 on Wickmayer @ 1.5
380 on Rosol @ 2.06
760 on Youzhny @ 1.4 to beat Dolgopolov
1048 on Zheng @ 1.6
1690 on Oudin @ 1.82
3005 on Haas @ 1.42 v Granollers
4202 on Youzhny @ 1.55

That's a total of 9 bets with only one being an underdog. I posted two after they had started: Rosol v Hanescu when it was 2-1* and Youzhny v Dolgopolov when it was *3-4 15-15.

Call me a liar if you wish, but the reality is I started a thread with a title that would allow people to laugh at me were things to go wrong but I've come up with winning bets time after time.
almost
06-15-2012 11:41 PM
Wing Man Frank
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Still 1 more to go though

But seriously well done.
Cheers.

Will place another bet, perhaps two, with the full amount I've won so far. I'm unlike most in that I have no problem losing it all. I've had fun so far and all I will end up losing is 100 if the next bet goes wrong. If any of you try this, get as far as I have then can't go any further because of the amount of money at stake, let me assure you that you'll never make any money betting. I see this money as betting money, nothing else. The minute you equate it to the price of a car etc is when you can no longer gamble freely.

I am extremely unlike to place a bet tomorrow/Sunday as it gets harder as the week goes on. I will most likely wait till Monday.

Good luck to you all.
06-15-2012 11:27 PM
bad gambler
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Still 1 more to go though

But seriously well done.
06-15-2012 11:21 PM
Bleeth
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Why would i care if you lied (it would be your loss), you delivered the goods exactly as you said you would.

9 in a row, that's just amazing, i mean i have a better PB of 12 in a row, but unfortunately we're talking losses in my case
06-15-2012 10:52 PM
Wing Man Frank
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
Did you really put over 4k on this?

can you give us a print screen of the bet slip please?
No. For the simple reason that I have nothing to prove. If you chose to disbelieve me, that's entirely up to you.

Going back over this thread I've posted the following:

100 on Youzhny at 1.46 vs Haase.
145 on Ebden @ 1.75
258 on Wickmayer @ 1.5
380 on Rosol @ 2.06
760 on Youzhny @ 1.4 to beat Dolgopolov
1048 on Zheng @ 1.6
1690 on Oudin @ 1.82
3005 on Haas @ 1.42 v Granollers
4202 on Youzhny @ 1.55

That's a total of 9 bets with only one being an underdog. I posted two after they had started: Rosol v Hanescu when it was 2-1* and Youzhny v Dolgopolov when it was *3-4 15-15.

Call me a liar if you wish, but the reality is I started a thread with a title that would allow people to laugh at me were things to go wrong but I've come up with winning bets time after time.
06-15-2012 11:33 AM
Busterovic
Re: Going to show you mugs how it's done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
No I didn't.

I put £4202 POUNDS on it. Works out at 5176 Euros.

Think Youzhny is overpriced. Has a positive h2h vs Radek, but the last match was 4 years ago which makes it irrelevant. What impressed me was his serving. He lost the second set vs Dogopolov, but on the whole conceded only 2 break points, of which one was converted.

Radek didn't concede any, but he was only playing Stebe so hard to read too much into that. In the previous round Seppi had a multitude of chances and let's face it, Youzhny is far better on grass than Seppi.

Anyway, have to log off here and doing some actual work.

Best of luck.
Seppi is not Federer on grass but he actually won Eastbourne last year so beating him, especially in his current form, is a nice win.

I took Steps because I figured he was value and he could get it done. He blew a break lead in the first but he's up a break in the 2nd. unlikely, but we'll see. best of luck either way
This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome