MensTennisForums.com - Reply to Topic
Thread: French Presidential Elections 2012 Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
05-08-2012 04:31 AM
Topspindoctor
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
well, it has always been fairly obvious you're a racist right wing who deep down is nostalgic about the white australia days...

my only question is: to what degree...
I am not racist in the least -- In fact I consider racism quite stupid, actually. I am more concerned about governments of various 1st world countries accepting trash into thier countries that is only interested in crime, loot, **** and sitting on the the wellfare provided by normal working middle class people like myself. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities

Governments will always try to tax those who work, because lazy bitches who sit on the couch and smoke pot --- you can't take anything from them. Always funny to see advanced countries, including Australia, trying to kill off the working middle class to cater to social garbage. I am not angry at this point. I am just laughing and waiting for the apocalypse brought about by failing democratic system catering to minorities.
05-08-2012 04:19 AM
abraxas21
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
I am not sure what more I can tell you

I think it's pretty obvious what I meant, even for a dullard like you, yes?
well, it has always been fairly obvious you're a racist right wing who deep down is nostalgic about the white australia days...

my only question is: to what degree...
05-08-2012 03:48 AM
Topspindoctor
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
please tell me more
I am not sure what more I can tell you

I think it's pretty obvious what I meant, even for a dullard like you, yes?
05-08-2012 03:40 AM
abraxas21
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
They already ruined themselves with their immigration policies as far as I am concerned.
please tell me more
05-08-2012 03:38 AM
Topspindoctor
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
topspindoctor once again showing his proud clown credentials. that wasn't sarcasm by the way
I actually couldn't care less for France and for the rest of Europe to be honest. They already ruined themselves with their immigration policies as far as I am concerned. I am just sitting here, laughing as they are ruined from paying the lazy and the worthless as the normal, hard working middle class gets taxed more and more with every passing day. It's not gonna last, by the way. Sooner or later the normal, hard working population will be fed up with that shit. And I shudder to imagine what will happen when it does.
05-08-2012 03:34 AM
abraxas21
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

topspindoctor once again showing his proud clown credentials. that wasn't sarcasm by the way
05-08-2012 02:48 AM
Topspindoctor
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

A Communist president surely bodes well for France... that was sarcasm by the way.
05-08-2012 02:45 AM
duchuy89
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

I love Francois Hollande!
03-07-2012 06:11 PM
Echoes
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

This clip shows that the EU believes in the clash of civilizations: http://www.24heures.ch/monde/europe/...story/13368560


Hence the comparison that I made above is legit.
02-19-2012 06:21 PM
Echoes
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Cameron endorses Sarkozy.

Of course, a weak France under euro dictatorship is in his favour (he can devaluate the Pound and create jobs) + the joint nuclear programme which is a policy of renunciation.


This should be food for thought for French right-wingers. But they've become so anti-patriotic, they'll rather welcome this endorsement with open arms.
02-16-2012 06:11 PM
Jimnik
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
You called me a Nazi (without any argument, by the way) and don't even seem to regret it.
Here's an Echo for you Echoes:

You accused me of calling you a Nazi (without any argument, by the way) and don't even seem to regret it.
02-16-2012 04:51 PM
Echoes
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

You called me a Nazi (without any argument, by the way) and don't even seem to regret it.


Then the discussion is over. There's nothing to say after that ! It's called Godwin's Law.
02-16-2012 07:53 AM
Jimnik
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

First you say this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
This first sentence is outrageous. I can't even believe you said that!
Then this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
EU is what I call an empire. I can compare it to the IIIrd Reich because it was also an empire.
You're digging your own hole, mate.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
All these empires have differences, doesn't change the fact that they were empires. I'll always side the nations against empires. So saying that I'm a Nazi while my reasoning just shows otherwise is really outrageous. Sad to read.
Comparing EU to the 3rd Reich is the only thing that's outrageous here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
He could not control Wall Street, though. Even after Pearl Harbour, the likes of Sloan and Ford were still in bed with the Nazis.
Right, Sloan and Ford sleeping with Hitler. You're gay porno image is interesting but if you can't stick to facts then you're just another member of the crazy MTF mob. Show me evidence that this was the case and then you can make lazy bullshit political statements like this.

Roosevelt would have certainly loved to control Wall Street, like everything else. The fact he didn't succeed is the greatest blessing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Myth building.

European countries had already been rebuilt by 1948. Economic growth started much earlier. Milton Friedman argued that the Marshall Plan did not help boosting Europe's economic growth but on the contrary slowed it down.
Building myths of your own.

European countries weren't rebuilt until 1960. 1948-1960 France and Italy's economies doubled; Germany's tripled.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
And De Gaulle's duty (like every statesman) was to serve France's and the French's interests, not American citizens' interests.
When did I say it wasn't? How does snubbing your allies serve your country?
02-15-2012 07:46 PM
Echoes
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
You remind me of certain nostalgic Germans who think Hitler's ideas were good in theory. I'm not even a fan of the EU; I think it's undemocratic, bureaucratic, inefficient and corrupt. But comparing it to a dictatorial regime brought on by force, ruled by terror, plagued with racism and human rights violations... It's not even worth a rational argument.
This first sentence is outrageous. I can't even believe you said that!

All I was referring to is that the French (like every nation state of EU) have to fight for their independence against an external "federator" whose right has pre-eminence and which is as you say undemocratic.

EU is what I call an empire. I can compare it to the IIIrd Reich because it was also an empire. The French also have their share of Empire building (Buonaparte, colonization, Charles the Great, etc.). USSR also was an Empire. Rome was an empire. And so forth and so on.

All these empires have differences, doesn't change the fact that they were empires. I'll always side the nations against empires. So saying that I'm a Nazi while my reasoning just shows otherwise is really outrageous. Sad to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
You're so obsessed with France staying out of Iraq that you're ignoring the real benefits of nuclear independence. Western Europe has been at peace for the longest time in history thanks to deterrence.
I'm not ignoring that. And this is however nice to read because it shows how wrong Euro-federalists are when they claim EEC/UE was the main factor of peace in Europe, while WWII ended in 1945 and EEC was created in 1957. M.A.D. is the reason for peace in Europe.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
Roosevelt was not America. He was the most power hungry president the US had ever seen who wanted dictatorial control over his own country and possibly the entire world.
He could not control Wall Street, though. Even after Pearl Harbour, the likes of Sloan and Ford were still in bed with the Nazis.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
The real American citizens risked their lives to support their European allies and then came home to pay heavy taxes to reconstruct Europe. Of course CdG and France were too proud to notice.
Myth building.

European countries had already been rebuilt by 1948. Economic growth started much earlier. Milton Friedman argued that the Marshall Plan did not help boosting Europe's economic growth but on the contrary slowed it down.

And De Gaulle's duty (like every statesman) was to serve France's and the French's interests, not American citizens' interests. And overall he did it quite well.
02-15-2012 09:05 AM
ssin
Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Quote:
Which is your favourite? I love Kasteel Red.
I don't have a favorite Belgian beer yet, everything I tasted was great, my friends suggested Rochefort so I drank that, I tried also Delirium Tremens because I liked the name, and a few of others but I forgot the names there were dozens of them, difficult to choose, I would need a couple of moths to determine the winner


the topic: Roosevelt was a populist because of the difficult times and the global economic crisis, the same one that put Hitler in power. And the Americans wanted some figure that can rule and unite the nation that was disoriented during the economic turmoil lasted for more than a decade.

Truth to be told, without WW2 the US would not have the fantastic economic recovery they had. No nation in history had such spectacular economic growth as the US during the WW2. After the war the US was both economically recovered and a political giant. The US did help Europe to rebuild, but also placed a foot on it that will not disappear any time soon. There is no free lunch. And it's good because people in Europe showed many times that they cannot agree and then they start some shit. The Europeans themselves got exactly what they asked for, and it's up to them to see what they really want in the future.
This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome