Several months ago, Sarah aka MissFairy commented that I was a girl. Although I strenously denied these accusations at the time, I am beginning to fear that she was right. I'm not sure if she's worked some of her fairy magic on me to turn me into a little girl, but at the moment I seem powerless to stop the transition.
1) Yesterday while shopping I bought myself shampoo for women. It was an ambitious attempt to straighten my ridiculously messy and frizzy hair. The shampoo and conditioner was apparently anti-frizz and the result was supposed to be straight and sleek hair. Unfortunately, it didn't do me any use and I ended up looking like Toad from Mario Kart. It did give it a nice shine though
2) While driving the other day, I was flicking through various radio stations until a song I liked came on. As I was flicking, 'Lucky' by Britney Spears was on one station. Not only did I leave it on, I happily sang along and found I knew all the words.
3) I have been known to use hair straighteners from time to time.
4) I spend about an hour in the bathroom every morning, making myself look beautiful.
5) I commented the other day that I prefer girls that a curvy to girls that are stick-thin. Apparently this is very female thing to say.
6) I've decided I prefer alcopops to pints of beer.
7) I sent 532 text messages (SMS) last month, which I believe only young girls are capable of achieving.
8) I am immensely excited about the fact that the new series of Desperate Housewives is starting tonight.
9) I watch every reality tv show on tv, as well as pretty much every soap.
I think this is pretty concrete proof that I am indeed turning into a teenage girl. Therefore, I will have to accept this and look to the future.
So, What Does The Future Hold For Me As A Woman?
1) Waxing -
2) Pregnancy -
I like this idea. I have more power over how many children I have. The first one won't be too far away. Hopefully a son, and he shall be named Champ. He'll be one as well.
3) Going shoe shopping on a Saturday afternoon instead of watching the football - Now this will be a true test of how feminine I have become. If this happens, I will feel a real lady. I may even have to start dressing as one, which leads to my next point.....
4) A boob job - I don't like boob jobs, but I suppose it would have to be done.
5) Decrease my driving ability - We all know women can't drive (prays Chloe le bopper doesn't visit my blog) and I am a sublime driver. Therefore, I'd have to deliberately have a few crashes while talking on my cell phone.
6) Change the way I post on MTF - There can no longer be any Carla drooling. Instead, I will come out with comments such as 'Wow Tommy Haas looks
with his new look' and 'Rafa has such a nice ass'.
I hope you will all be supportive as I go through this very tough period in my life. As you can imagine, it is not an easy time for me and all your help would be appreciated. Obviously, I now need a new name. Adam isn't very feminine. Any suggestions?