Which Fantasy Character are you? <Test> [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Which Fantasy Character are you? <Test>

Aranince
04-18-2004, 01:21 PM
Take the test;

http://www.tk421.net/character/

I am Delenn

http://www.tk421.net/character/delenn.jpg

Devoutly dedicated to helping lead others to glory, you are a strong, supportive, and spiritual caregiver.

Summoned, I take the place that has been prepared for me.

Delenn is a character in the Babylon 5 universe

Lindsayfan
04-18-2004, 01:25 PM
i'm Luke Skywalker
it says: Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny. It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

LOL

FryslanBoppe
04-18-2004, 01:40 PM
That is who I am Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Jean-Luc is a character in the Star Trek universe. This The Next Generation fan site has an outline of his career.

lieve
04-18-2004, 01:56 PM
I'm Spock :S
Mine says:
A focused advisor whose actions are dictated by almost pure logic, you believe in exploring the fascinating possibilities around you.

denim
04-18-2004, 02:54 PM
Roy Batty....its says...An aggressive leader that lives as you please, you are determined to seek out the answers for your questions.

I would say thats pretty accurate

Mrs. B
04-18-2004, 03:49 PM
I am Aragorn. :angel:

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

novanora
04-18-2004, 04:37 PM
oh! I am Aragorn, too!! Cool!!! He is my favorite character in Lord Of the Rings

Puss-in-Boots
05-15-2004, 02:15 PM
bump :o Only just saw this :)

Wesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

Wesley is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has a character biography.

moonlight
05-15-2004, 02:32 PM
I am Gandalf

A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

LOL :awww: I wanna be Samwise Gamgee better :cool:

Smankyou
05-16-2004, 06:24 AM
I tried to answer in the hopes of getting Luke Skywalker..
but instead I got Wesley Crusher.

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

star
05-16-2004, 06:28 AM
Blech! Picard!!

MisterQ
05-16-2004, 06:30 AM
Samwise Gamgee

http://www.uwm.edu/People/hubbardj/tk421net/character/samwise.jpg

A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, you remain true to your friends and their efforts, to whatever end.

But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

Samwise is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about him at TheOneRing.net.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catsou
05-16-2004, 06:30 AM
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm Princess Leia :)

http://www.tk421.net/character/leia.jpg

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you. :cool:

Somebody has to save our skins!

Leia is a character in the Star Wars universe. See her character entry at the Star Wars Databank for more information.

MisterQ
05-16-2004, 06:31 AM

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you. :cool:

I'm not surprised.

Catsou
05-16-2004, 06:35 AM
I'm not surprised.
:hug: :hug:

I'm also not surprise you are the luvely Samwise Gamgee :cool: A brave and loyal associate full of optimism, who remain true to his friends and their efforts, to whatever end.

Smankyou
05-16-2004, 06:36 AM

*jealous*

:)

Lee
05-16-2004, 07:42 AM

Wesley Crusher

Wesley is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has a character biography.

That's so like you, DP :eek:

Lee
05-16-2004, 07:46 AM
I'm Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

Domino
05-16-2004, 08:05 AM
Damn! I am Galadriel?

Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.

Lee
05-16-2004, 08:06 AM
:haha: Domino :haha:

See, you're really a sweety.

tall_one
05-16-2004, 01:02 PM
:sad: it won't let me take the test, i just get an error everytime i hit enter :(

PennyThePenguin
05-16-2004, 01:06 PM
maybe u're unclassified nicki!

PennyThePenguin
05-16-2004, 01:08 PM
here's what i got.....

John Sheridan

An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

In the last few years, we've stumbled. We stumbled at the death of the president, the war, and on and on. When you stumble a lot you tend to look at your feet. Now we have to make people lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, "Make my life have meaning," and to our inheritors before us saying, "create the world we will live in."

John is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read his biography at the Worlds of JMS fansite.

Leo
05-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Oh no, I'm...

Worf

A somber tactician who keeps emotional flares in check, you bravely refuse to back down when fighting for matters of honor.

Perhaps today is a good day to die!

Worf is a character in the Star Trek universe. His biography is available at STARTREK.COM.

http://www.tk421.net/character/worf.jpg

:(

Aurora
05-16-2004, 07:08 PM
Wow, I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi

With the prowess of a seasoned samurai and the wisdom of a wizard, you try to do the sort of things that root out evil.

The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

http://www.tk421.net/character/obiwan.jpg

I love myself! :cool: (although I'd rather be by Ewan McGregor's side instead of being him :angel: )

Nymeria
05-16-2004, 09:46 PM
:lol: I'm Galadriel

http://www.tk421.net/character/galadriel.jpg

Nymeria
05-16-2004, 09:48 PM

Wesley Crusher

:lol: So your friends like you ;)

Hispanica
05-20-2004, 04:35 AM
I am Sam Gamgee