FONBET Review? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

FONBET Review?

Gamblore
04-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Does anyone have any feedback on this particular bookmaker. I know its Russian and it has alot to offer in the way of soccer and USA sports and Tennis also.

Feedback would be appreciated;)

Raicha
04-07-2007, 09:13 AM
It is one of the most popular russian bookie. I don't have account there, but as I know... marathonbet and fonbet are most popular. Both provide live bets, but marathonbet more tennis. Fonbet also has forum, where many people predict score. Some participants are quite good at it (like in here). :)

Gamblore
04-07-2007, 09:21 AM
It is one of the most popular russian bookie. I don't have account there, but as I know... marathonbet and fonbet are most popular. Both provide live bets, but marathonbet more tennis. Fonbet also has forum, where many people predict score. Some participants are quite good at it (like in here). :)

Thanks mate, had a look at Marathonbet, but cannot change the language.

defrosebwlchamps
05-18-2007, 08:08 AM
actually i totally like this book, love the fast payout, love the fact that they offer me tennis handicaps on womens and challengers, but i dont like how their customer service isnt 24 hours so you have to really choose when u want to wager and get it graded, other than that, top notch imo

Gamblore
05-18-2007, 10:59 AM
actually i totally like this book, love the fast payout, love the fact that they offer me tennis handicaps on womens and challengers, but i dont like how their customer service isnt 24 hours so you have to really choose when u want to wager and get it graded, other than that, top notch imo

The limits are crap, i can't place 3000 dollars on a game.