Sunday 1st April
Bulldogs v Titans
Roosters v Eagles

Monday 2nd April
Raiders v Knights

Leans-Tigers-Broncos-Cowboys-Souths-Warriors-Bulldogs-Roosters-Knights

The Gucci one
03-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Money pouring onto the Rabbits against the Sharks.

I'm leaning towards the Sharks as they drift out currently at $2.12.

Yes I am aware of Dykes,Pomeroy and Thompson being out but I think the real loss will be Thompson. Kearney can be moved to replace Dykes, Simmons can be bought into Fullback and Dustin Cooper or Paul Stephenson to replace Pomeroy. Actually think those replacements strengthen the side not weaken it. The loss is Thompson who may actually be replaced by an early returning Paul Gallen.

Gamblore
03-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Money pouring onto the Rabbits against the Sharks.

I'm leaning towards the Sharks as they drift out currently at $2.12.

Yes I am aware of Dykes,Pomeroy and Thompson being out but I think the real loss will be Thompson. Kearney can be moved to replace Dykes, Simmons can be bought into Fullback and Dustin Cooper or Paul Stephenson to replace Pomeroy. Actually think those replacements strengthen the side not weaken it. The loss is Thompson who may actually be replaced by an early returning Paul Gallen.

You may have a winner there Gucci;)

Finns4
03-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Panthers +5.5
Tigers +4.5
Cowboys ML $1.65
Souths
Warriors +8.5
Bulldogs - 8
Manly ML
Knights -6 ($200 already taken @ sportingbet.com.au on Wed)

xcrap
03-29-2007, 12:33 PM
the sharks play much better when either kimmorley or dykes are not playing together :)

The Gucci one
03-29-2007, 12:35 PM
the sharks play much better when either kimmorley or dykes are not playing together :)

exactly;)

sports freak
03-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Not too sure on the Sharks,their a Bunch of chokers and wouldnt put money on em if ya paid me,lol just kidding but seriously too much stuffing around can cos a team problems especially one that isnt gonna fair that well this yr,while on the other hand these Bunnies are hot as hell and ready to make some heat,another words their mostly unchange!!Not going to touch this game cos i would like to see the Sharks win but i feel it may be opposite!!Also Jig Jag is jumping for joy atm,hoping what goes up will come down!!Bunnies have alot of Try Scoring Freaks which can cos problems to the home team!!

Gamblore
03-29-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm 50/50 on that Sharks game, its a tough game to pick. Souths having been playing brilliantly and should win. But, they could have a let down, against Rickies men. If the public goes all out on the Rabits, i'll go the other way.

xcrap
03-30-2007, 01:57 AM
just heard...

ben hornby and danny wicks are OUT for the dragons this weeks match against the cowboys.

The Gucci one
03-30-2007, 02:14 AM
That would explain the recent price movement

The Gucci one
03-30-2007, 06:32 AM
Parramatta -4 over Wests

Go Hindy and Guru Jnr

The Gucci one
03-30-2007, 07:50 AM
Brisbane -4 over Penrith $1.87

breadman7
03-30-2007, 08:01 AM
Parramatta -4 over Wests

Go Hindy and Guru Jnr

i think guru jnr is out tonight

Gamblore
03-30-2007, 08:10 AM
Eels v Tigers over 38.5

The Gucci one
03-30-2007, 08:11 AM
i think guru jnr is out tonight

Oh well they can still do it without him

Gamblore
03-30-2007, 08:11 AM
Broncos x Tigers 3.65

dave nz
03-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Hodges and Lockyer both cleared to play I just heard.

Mr Flamboyant
03-30-2007, 10:34 AM
Premiers get it done here ...

Brisbane -4.5 v Penrith

gl

xcrap
03-30-2007, 12:53 PM
wtf was hodges doing kicking that grubber. seriously.. broncos ATS down the drain.

bad gambler
03-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Does anyone have the closing totals from CB for tonight's games?

I missed them again

xcrap
03-30-2007, 01:25 PM

I missed them again

i checked around 7:30pm

and both were at 40.5

still 30mins til game so i dont know if it moved.

its.like.that
03-30-2007, 01:56 PM

I missed them again

A mate of mine took unders in the Eels-Tigers game with TAB at 41.5

It was 20-20 at the end of regulation time, and after a half dozen missed field goal attempts, Burt slotted over a penalty to make it 42 points. :lol:

Mr Flamboyant
03-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Premiers get it done here ...

Brisbane -4.5 v Penrith

gl

lost of course ...

First wager for me this season but I already feel utterly lost on how to bet this competition ... How long until the basketball's back???

The only thing I can think of at this stage is chucking a small amount on every dog each round ... :confused:

What I will say is this - the Broncos are garbage at the moment .. if Hodges hadn't passed his fitness test today that game finishes 28-blot to Penrith ... They're lazy in defensive and devoid any decent creativity in attack besides Hunt running wide and trying to get a ball away to a wing / centre .. or of course Hodges just muscling his way through the defense ... Certainly can't see back to back premierships for this group and at 0-3 playing the way they are even the top 8 is certainly no guarantee ...

WTF is with Greg Eastwood too...? That simple inside pass to Lockyer (that would've made it 34-20) was butchered like a bloke who's never set foot on a rugby league ground in his life ... when is this guy going to match his own hype ... ?

bad gambler
03-30-2007, 02:11 PM
i checked around 7:30pm

and both were at 40.5

still 30mins til game so i dont know if it moved.

thanks mate :)

Might need you to be my eyes this season with the totals on CB given I always seem to miss them :lol:

sports freak
03-30-2007, 03:24 PM
lost of course ...

First wager for me this season but I already feel utterly lost on how to bet this competition ... How long until the basketball's back???

The only thing I can think of at this stage is chucking a small amount on every dog each round ... :confused:

What I will say is this - the Broncos are garbage at the moment .. if Hodges hadn't passed his fitness test today that game finishes 28-blot to Penrith ... They're lazy in defensive and devoid any decent creativity in attack besides Hunt running wide and trying to get a ball away to a wing / centre .. or of course Hodges just muscling his way through the defense ... Certainly can't see back to back premierships for this group and at 0-3 playing the way they are even the top 8 is certainly no guarantee ...

WTF is with Greg Eastwood too...? That simple inside pass to Lockyer (that would've made it 34-20) was butchered like a bloke who's never set foot on a rugby league ground in his life ... when is this guy going to match his own hype ... ?

Holyshit,i thought Broncos covered??left the game to do something else after Joel Clinton knocked on :confused: geez ez lucky i didnt touch this game,wouldve had no hair left :rolleyes: Just checked the scores and Panthers won outright,WTF!!

sports freak
03-31-2007, 12:18 AM
Leans on!!

Cowboys over Dragons!!
J.J Rabbitohs over Cronulla Dolphins!!
Storms -8.5pts over Warriors!!

The Gucci one
03-31-2007, 02:07 AM
Taken Cronulla $2.07 over the vermin.

Dykes,Pomeroy & Thompson trained yesterday and might play apparently.

Mr Flamboyant
03-31-2007, 02:25 AM
Taken Cronulla $2.07 over the vermin.

Dykes,Pomeroy & Thompson trained yesterday and might play apparently.

Was in the media box at Suncorp last night and it seemed common knowledge amongst the scribes that the Sharks injured trio would all play ..

The Gucci one
03-31-2007, 02:52 AM
Was in the media box at Suncorp last night and it seemed common knowledge amongst the scribes that the Sharks injured trio would all play ..

Thanks for the info Flambo

sports freak
04-01-2007, 03:16 AM
Leans for day,actually all a favs!!

Storms -8.5pts over Warriors - See Storms winning by 4 tries!!
Bulldogs -9.5pts over Titans - Dogs in a CANTER!!
Manly -4.5pts over Roosters - Tough game but Sea Eagles should get over the line!!
Knights -6.5pts over Raiders - Finals team,barring Johns injury free vs Wooden Spooners!!!

Mr Flamboyant
04-01-2007, 03:33 AM
Bulldog day ML double:

WB (AFL) / Canterbury - $2.37

gl

sports freak
04-01-2007, 03:36 AM
Bulldog day ML double:

gl

Who let the Dogs Out,Woof Woof Woof :D Canterbury should Maul those Titans,Our forward pack should stand and deliver 2day therefor the rest will follow!!

PerfectPairs
04-01-2007, 04:26 AM
Leans for day,actually all a favs!!

Storms -8.5pts over Warriors - See Storms winning by 4 tries!!
Bulldogs -9.5pts over Titans - Dogs in a CANTER!!
Manly -4.5pts over Roosters - Tough game but Sea Eagles should get over the line!!
Knights -6.5pts over Raiders - Finals team,barring Johns injury free vs Wooden Spooners!!!

Have to agree with you there SF - especially on Bulldogs and Seagles
However going both 1st half overs for both these games

So 2 for me so far
dogs v titans 1st half over 21.5 @ 1.90
rooters (yes rooters) v manly 1st half over 21.5 @ 1.90

gl:wavey:

its.like.that
04-01-2007, 04:48 AM
Bulldogs v Titans - under 44.5 points

rod_steel
04-01-2007, 06:53 AM
Bulldog day ML double:

gl

:confused:

Just gone through some of your past posted picks and they are a straight rip off from another person I know...cough cough...

Mr Flamboyant
04-01-2007, 07:32 AM
:confused:

Just gone through some of your past posted picks and they are a straight rip off from another person I know...cough cough...

What's wrong with tailing the best ...:wavey:

It's not like I don't contribute information here with regards to upcoming games ect ... sure it's fade material more often than not but it's material nonetheless ...

Gamblore
04-01-2007, 07:37 AM

As long as they win, its all good;)

rod_steel
04-01-2007, 07:54 AM

It's not like I don't contribute information here with regards to upcoming games ect ... sure it's fade material more often than not but it's material nonetheless ...

Not the point mate

It's about posting picks and passing them off as your own which is just not cool. Another long list of reasons why I hate posting plays in the public

rod_steel
04-01-2007, 07:55 AM
And yes I had the posted Bulldogs "double"

Doggies -8.5 in the league and -4.5 in the AFL

SwiSha
04-01-2007, 08:19 AM
Not the point mate

It's about posting picks and passing them off as your own which is just not cool. Another long list of reasons why I hate posting plays in the public

many people do it..i really don't care about it if someone would copy mine..at the end it is all about the money

there are so many wannabe HOT SHOT cappers out there just have to live with it rod

Mr Flamboyant
04-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Not the point mate

I've posted four plays since March 11 (that's as far back as I looked) that were the same as you ... No doubt there were more back through the archives .. BUT I don't blindly 'cut and paste' anyone's plays .. Sure I look at what a select few punters are on, but I also look into those plays myself ... if I agree with it I normally jump on it too ... But if it's a problem I just won't post anything that happens to be the same as you ...

Why does anyone post plays publicly .. ? If they're not meant to be seen and sometimes followed by others then sites like these et al are self defeating ..

PerfectPairs
04-01-2007, 08:27 AM
So 2 for me so far
dogs v titans 1st half over 21.5 @ 1.90
rooters (yes rooters) v manly 1st half over 21.5 @ 1.90

gl:wavey:

grrr lost both - shoulda stuck with the lines instead of total points:cool:

Mr Flamboyant
04-01-2007, 08:29 AM
there are so many wannabe HOT SHOT cappers out there just have to live with it rod

well don't include me on that list ... because I'm the last person to brag or tout ... Makes no difference what anyone else thinks of me as a "capper" .. like you say, it's all about the money ...

SwiSha
04-01-2007, 08:33 AM
well don't include me on that list ... because I'm the last person to brag or tout ... Makes no difference what anyone else thinks of me as a "capper" .. like you say, it's all about the money ...

i wasn't Flambo :wavey:

was speaking generally because he said he didn't like posting picks in public..

SwiSha
04-01-2007, 08:35 AM
if your play is a winner you shouldn't care if anyone is copying your pick the goal is to make money

Mr Flamboyant
04-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Maybe there should be some sort of capping etiquette or code on these sites with rules for this sort of thing ... Like writing a uni assignment, I'd be more than happy to reference any plays I'm on if and when they're someone else's ...

bottom line, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes ...

rod_steel
04-01-2007, 09:05 AM
many people do it..i really don't care about it if someone would copy mine..at the end it is all about the money

Don't get me wrong here, I agree it is all about the bottom line and if my picks or anyone else that post can help people make money great. I'm happy, they are happy we are all happy. That is the main reason why anyone posts picks - to try and help others.

Like I said the problem I have is when people just repost picks of others taken from one forum and post it in another. Of course there will be times when we all agree on the same picks but all Mr F has been doing for the past couple of months it appears is taken basically what I have posted in another forum and posted it here :shrug:

rod_steel
04-01-2007, 09:07 AM
if your play is a winner you shouldn't care if anyone is copying your pick the goal is to make money

Again it is not about copying (or tailing my pick) it is reposting it in another forum...

rod_steel
04-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Maybe there should be some sort of capping etiquette or code on these sites with rules for this sort of thing ... Like writing a uni assignment, I'd be more than happy to reference any plays I'm on if and when they're someone else's ...

bottom line, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes ...

I know you post in a couple of the other forums and I know you aren't like many of the other morons who post in say covers. It's more just an unwritten rule that's all. At least you didn't lift my writeups that I spend time to post in covers for my NBA plays, which some people do actually do.

Didn't mean to just hijack this thread like this, just wanted to call you out that's all. Case closed as far as I am concerned, we move on.

Mr Flamboyant
04-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Don't get me wrong here, I agree it is all about the bottom line and if my picks or anyone else that post can help people make money great. I'm happy, they are happy we are all happy. That is the main reason why anyone posts picks - to try and help others.

Like I said the problem I have is when people just repost picks of others taken from one forum and post it in another. Of course there will be times when we all agree on the same picks but all Mr F has been doing for the past couple of months it appears is taken basically what I have posted in another forum and posted it here :shrug:

whatever rod ... like I said if it's a problem, which it clearly is, I just won't post anything that's the same as you ... Course I don't reproduce your writeups when I do tail your plays because I don't need to be seen as coming up with these plays all by my own reasoning ... If I did want to try and masquerade as a hot shot I suppose I would lift your writeups ... but that's not what I'm about ..

as I did mention in an earlier post, perphaps there needs to be something said about this sort of thing in a code of conduct ect ... because it's no skin off my nose if the whole world sees a play of mine with a few words mentioning the fact it's a play another capper is on which I agree with and am tailing ...

SwiSha
04-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Again it is not about copying (or tailing my pick) it is reposting it in another forum...

i know what you mean and i feel ya..again a lot of people just want to be seen as big time cappers who people respect..kinda sad imo

rod_steel
04-01-2007, 09:33 AM
whatever rod ... like I said if it's a problem, which it clearly is, I just won't post anything that's the same as you ... Course I don't reproduce your writeups when I do tail your plays because I don't need to be seen as coming up with these plays all by my own reasoning ... If I did want to try and masquerade as a hot shot I suppose I would lift your writeups ... but that's not what I'm about ..

as I did mention in an earlier post, perphaps there needs to be something said about this sort of thing in a code of conduct ect ... because it's no skin off my nose if the whole world sees a play of mine with a few words mentioning the fact it's a play another capper is on which I agree with and am tailing ...

Correct me if I am wrong but I get the feeling you are new to betting? Just a tip which was passed on to me as well when I first started gambling. Don't frequent other gambling websites to check what other people are on. IMO that will just influence you - do the research on the plays yourself and bet it accordingly. The beauty about this approach is that it helps you refine your own capping skills and also gives you a good barometer with respect to how good (or bad) you are. Trust me this approach will put you in good stead in the long run.

As to not posting any of my plays here - that's stupid. If it is a play that YOU have done the research and think is a solid play of course you should post it. It's your play, why should I tell you not to post it? Just don't want to see 99% of my plays in here because in those cases you clearly didn't 'cap' it yourself and just blindly tailing and posting someone else's winners :lol:

Like I said no hard feelings, we move on.

dave nz
04-01-2007, 10:23 AM

I know all about this and so does a certain member here which I won't name, because I like to think we have put it behind us and moved on and it won't happen again.
Going back about 2 years for a good deal of time all my big plays and some of the others he copied and posted. At the time I was very annoyed. For me If I was to put up with much more of that again it would be bye bye to forums for me.

Mr Flamboyant
04-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Well in the interest of saving any further confusion and angst I'm calling it a day at this site ... just seems like the best thing to do ...

happy punting all ....

bad gambler
04-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Well in the interest of saving any further confusion and angst I'm calling it a day at this site ... just seems like the best thing to do ...

happy punting all ....

I don't know or aware of the history around any of this, however what I do see based on the last several posts is that Rod has had his say and case closed.

Definitely no reason for you to be leaving the forum

The Gucci one
04-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Canberra +6.5 for me tonight

xcrap
04-02-2007, 09:54 AM
line to 7.5 now

shouldve waited :)

bad gambler
04-02-2007, 09:58 AM
OVER 43.5 for me tonight

If the Raiders are down by a few at HT I might take them 2H

gl

SwiSha
04-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Raiders rolling so far

bad gambler
04-02-2007, 11:37 AM
OVER 43.5 for me tonight

If the Raiders are down by a few at HT I might take them 2H

gl

win

congrats those who backed the green machine as well

xcrap
04-02-2007, 11:39 AM
lol knights. raiders are on fire.

Gamblore
04-02-2007, 12:27 PM
win

congrats those who backed the green machine as well

All day i was thinking about this game going over and suddenly you post it and i miss it.

grrr, missed opportunity:smash:

SwiSha
04-02-2007, 02:05 PM
nice call BG