Get Well Soon Coria!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Get Well Soon Coria!!!

Dirk
04-06-2004, 02:10 AM
I would like to start a thread wishing Coria well. This sounds very serious and its shockingly sad. If anyone knows Coria's address maybe they can print out and mail this thread to him after all his fans post well wishes to him. I will get us started.

Coria you're a tremendous player and very much admired all over the world not only for your tennis game which consist of speedy strikes off of both sides and anticipation that leaves viewers in awe, but also for achieving your dream of becoming a top tennis player. I wish you a quick recovery and never stop believing in yourself.

Dirk, USA

iloveguille
04-06-2004, 02:44 AM
Get a lot of rest and get well soon, our dearest Guille...We all love you!

loly
04-06-2004, 10:23 AM
I hope you come back soonnnnnnnnnn
I miss you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my angel :angel:
I think of you all the time and my heart are with you
love you magooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :kiss: :hearts:

alita
04-06-2004, 12:25 PM
no~~Sounds serious~:((((((( hope he come back soon! get well soon~take more rest!
god bless him!

Ma. Estefania
04-06-2004, 08:45 PM
Very good idea, Dirk.

Guille, get well soon, try to recover completely, so we could have you later completely healthy. :)

For sure we'll miss you, but still that doesn't matter if we'll see you sooner on the courts. :kiss:

The magic will be gone for some days from the tennis courts. The Magician is absent. *silence*

Dirk
04-07-2004, 03:31 AM
Come on people keep posting. I will contact a ATP player services person tomorrow to see if I can get Coria's addy or find out where I can send this thread too for him to read it.

Clara Bow
04-07-2004, 05:00 AM
Get well soon! We wish you a safe and full recovery and look forward to seeing you again on the courts. :)

esther
04-07-2004, 06:29 AM
so, is it a kidney problem?!! and is it true that he may miss RG?!!!!
*heart broken*

alita
04-07-2004, 10:45 AM
so, is it a kidney problem?!! and is it true that he may miss RG?!!!!
*heart broken*

you sure he won't play RG???~you mean he will absent for almost two months??no~~so poor~to win RG is his big dream! rocover soon,come back soon..we'd like to see you guille play on the courts with completely good health......so pls must take care~more rest! we are waiting for you~
pray for u!

loly
04-07-2004, 06:29 PM
Hi Esther,

Where do you reed this information he don t go to play in RG?
Because me i hear nothing about that.

LubiG
04-07-2004, 09:15 PM
HE WON'T PLAY RG?? you're not serious.... OMG POOR GUILLE!!! he luvs RG!!

Get well soon angel!! we love you!!!

Ma. Estefania
04-07-2004, 09:58 PM
I don't think he'll miss RG, at least so far there aren't any official news about it, though at GM there's a thread saying that he "may" miss the claycourt season, but nothing is confirmed yet; so please let's not start to freak out...at least yet. ;)

Btw.....I read somewhere else that like it's a kidney problem, it wouldn't be that serious as if he would have had some problems with his backbone and hernial discs, and well that stuff. So I think we shouldn't worry that much. I think that those stones at his kidneys can be removed with a surgery, and it's not something that dangerous or risky as something related with his backbone as most of us thought at first.

I have faith in that Guille will be back sooner than what we all expect. :)

Btw......Dirk, great idea, mate. I hope you can accomplish that. It would be great if Guille actually reads this thread!!!! :bigclap:

loly
04-07-2004, 10:07 PM
You are right MA Estefania. I agree with you.
If it s kidney stones i think it s not so long. Maybe he don t go to play Monte Carlo but after he come back. He s strong. He s el mago.

alita
04-08-2004, 10:13 AM
yep! loly~ He IS el mago~

Guille's Girl
04-08-2004, 05:00 PM
Yeha it definatly is kidney stones. I read about it in one of my health books. They do effect the lower back so I think the backhand return he hit just aggravated it. From what I read, they're hella painful! I cannot understand HOW the HELL he play those other 2 sets!!!! Gosh he's so frickin' amazimg! Die hard!!! Me and my bro nick named him Rubberband Man. "Why a Rubberband? They represent in the struggle." Golly gee. So at least it wasn't a hernia. A hernia is WAY different than a back spasm. In fact, hernias (in men) mostly concern the groin and are mainly caused by lefting something too heavy. Ok!

Yeah y'all should go to www.gcoria.com and e-mail Guille ok? E-mail him everyday. This thread was a good idea Dirk. I'm gonna add more stuff. Trust me ;)

OFFTOPIC: Hey Dirk, one of my fav basketball players name is Dirk :D so I hope ya don't mind if I call you Dizzle sometime.

Guille's Girl
04-09-2004, 01:15 AM
I did this today!!! Eh it's bigger than this but my scanner couldn't get it all AND it didn't pick up all the colors :sad: but it's all good! Uhm, medium Manilla paper and crayon (oddly enough). This was when he won in Buenos Aires :D
http://www.angelfire.com/art2/sakeena8/Killa_on_Manilla.JPG

mordicus18
04-09-2004, 06:30 PM
whaaaaaaaat ????????? I have just read your last mails...
I couldn't go on the forum earlier, my computer was contaminated by a very bad virus, but the virus is dead :p
So, I have just read your mails about guille's injury. That's incredible ! Is it true the fact that he won't play at RG ? Nooooo !! That's the only tounament on TV where I can see him ! :sad: He won't play during two months ?!! No matches and no training ? :bigcry: ouuuiiiiiinnnnn !!!

:devil: mordicus :devil:

Guille's Girl
04-09-2004, 07:01 PM
No don't cry!!!! He's gonna be ok for Monte Carlo :D That's April 17-25. YaY! Anywho, I read that kidney stones are caused by not having enough CALCIUM. I wonder whens the last time Guille had a piece of cheese...or a glass of milk? Some yogurt? Golly gee. Hey did ya see the pics of him at the hospital? They're in the Coria pictures thread :D

Maia
04-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Really cute drawing :yeah:

I hope to see Guille back in action soon, and hopefully he'll find things to keep him entertained during his time off, so that he won't be frustrated....maybe Carla could help;)

mordicus18
04-10-2004, 04:44 PM
ok ! that's better ! I'm happy now ! And he will play at 17 April, just before my birthday. But I won't go on the forum during all this week (17 to 25 april) on holidays in the west of France. :( I like going on holidays, but I won't know what guille will do during his matches... :rolleyes: hope he win in monte carlo !

:bowdown: HE'S THE BEST !!!! :worship:

Ma. Estefania
04-10-2004, 09:00 PM
Thanx for the news that we'll have him back at Monte Carlo. :) Excellent! Then I'll have the chance to watch it on TV :clap2:

Recover calmly, Guille.....we want to see you healthy and ready to defend your points at Monte Carlo. :kiss:

mordicus18
04-10-2004, 09:47 PM
You're lucky, Ma.Estefania. I CAN'T see him on TV !
*2 french tennisplayers have won a match in cup davis (against federer hehe)*

on est les champions !!! :haha:

Guille's Girl
04-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Yeah I hope he isn't rushing back like he did in AO. Bad Guille. I should kick your ass. But I wouldn't cuz you'd be injured again and I love ya :hearts: