Federer's hitting partner in IW: Pete Sampras [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Federer's hitting partner in IW: Pete Sampras

nobama
03-10-2007, 12:16 AM
http://local.thedesertsun.com/pacificlifeopen/blogwrap.php

March 09, 2007 3:25 p.m.
Federer vs. Sampras
When Roger Federer came into Southern California, he was thinking who would be a good hitting partner. The answer was easy: Pete Sampras. Federer said he got a chance to hit against the man he's chasing. Federer woudln't give a score, but made it clear he beat Sampras. They could have sold tickets for that. Lets hope Federer did a good enough job of preparing Sampras for the senior tour.

trixtah
03-10-2007, 12:24 AM
lets hope the old geezer didn't mess up Roger's form :D

nobama
03-10-2007, 12:27 AM
http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/1/news/federer1.asp
Federer Tunes Up With Sampras
Roger Federer revealed in his pre-tournament press conference Friday that he had practiced with Pete Sampras in Los Angeles in the lead-up to the Pacific Life Open.

Federer and Sampras met just once on the ATP circuit - in the fourth round of Wimbledon in 2001 when Federer won 7-5 in the fifth set.

Here is what Federer had to say about their practice sessions this week:

Q. I'm not sure I heard you correctly. You say you practiced with Pete?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, we hit together for two days.

Q. How did he play?
ROGER FEDERER: Very good, surprisingly. Very good, you know. Not good enough to beat me (laughing).

Q. If you could describe a little bit about playing with Pete. I mean, you get some flashes of his great shots, the winning forehand. What was it like?
ROGER FEDERER: That was great. Well, I knew I was coming to L.A., so I'm kind of thinking, who's around in L.A.? So, I rang up Pete and said, "Any chance?"
He was like, "Yeah, sure."
I'm totally excited. So right away I had the idea, anyway seeing how good he plays because he was one of my favorite players, when I was growing up and beating him in his backyard in Wimbledon was so special to me. I wanted to try to -- I wanted to beat him in his house. So it was very enjoyable to actually hit with him. It would be kind of cool to maybe play an exhibition against him. We'll see. But he was playing very well.

Q. Did you play some sets or?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, we did play some games and sets and tiebreaks and --

Q. What was the score?
ROGER FEDERER: Can't tell you. But it was good fun.

rosamunda
03-10-2007, 12:33 AM
He sounds like a kid in a sweet shop, doesn't he! lol:D

R.Federer
03-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Wow, that's a hitting session I would pay as much as for a USO final

zicofirol
03-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Q. How did he play?
ROGER FEDERER: Very good, surprisingly. Very good, you know. Not good enough to beat me (laughing).

It would be great to see sampras play Queens or WImbledon... Also a Sampras- Fed exhibition would kick ass...

lunahielo
03-10-2007, 12:35 AM
Wow! :)

Angeltroy
03-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Sweet. I'd pay good money to see an exo.

sodman12
03-10-2007, 12:43 AM
I love when he says 'I beat him at wimby and now i want to beat him in his back yard"

aramis
03-10-2007, 12:45 AM
http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/1/news/federer1.asp

Q. How did he play?

I can totally hear Roger giving the evil laugh right here: "MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
:devil:

aramis
03-10-2007, 12:47 AM
^ Yeah, I thought that was great. "I beat him in his backyard, and now I want to beat him in his house."

boughtmypoints
03-10-2007, 12:53 AM
A heads up :

Pete always used to practise on a back court at the La Quinta hotel.

martinatreue
03-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Rogi :hearts:
Pete :D

knightsky
03-10-2007, 02:44 AM
Really sneaky, Roger! Its funny how he nonchalantly slips it into the interview like it wasn't that big a deal. Fans would have paid an arm and a leg to be courtside, and the tennis journalists around the world must have let out a collective sigh that they couldn't get a scoop on that one.

I'd like to hear Pete's take on it. Did he try to serve and volley at every point? And did his heart race playing with the greatest tennis talent of all time?

ChinoRios4Ever
03-10-2007, 02:47 AM
:eek:

both :worship:

sodman12
03-10-2007, 02:56 AM
Im sure they talked a lot. They do have a lot in common. Not many can relate to the pressure on a number one after a few years at being number one.

mangoes
03-10-2007, 03:33 AM
Very Cool. I really hope they put on an exhibition. I'd pay good money to see that even though Pete is rusty.

scoobs
03-10-2007, 05:26 AM
Roger is cool.

Hey...I'm in LA...now who's in LA again....? Pete? Well why not...? :)

I like the way he thinks.

Allez
03-10-2007, 05:47 AM
Evidently Rogi handled Pete's serve and volley pretty well ;)

almouchie
03-10-2007, 06:34 AM
i would love to hear sampras's take on that one
federer smug as ever :) , i like that thou a bit, a similar dry wit like sampras,
i hated readnig people saying was boring, he had sucha wit, u can never anticipate what he would say

wow
can u believe it
if fans knew they would have been stalking sampras home for a sneak peak
I can see an exhibition organized someday soon
it would draw more crowds than a grand slam final,

almouchie
03-10-2007, 06:36 AM
well sampras is only praticing 3 times a week for a couple of hours
he needs some time to cleear his rustiness

but good to know he gave Federer a good workout
most off the current players arent able to

I wonder what they did & talked about when they were practicing????

Or Levy
03-10-2007, 07:04 AM
Now that Roger had revealed he beat Pete, I wonder if that's the end of the practice sessions. :devil: :D

He sounded like he truly enjoyed that hitting session.

I also think, given the fact Roger think there's a shot to do an exibition match with Pete, that Pete didn't do too badly. Pete isn't going to do something that would humiliate him, especially facing Roger. If Pete managed to give Roger a good work out, he may be convinced to do the exhibition.

Ceri
03-10-2007, 10:23 AM
^ Yeah, I thought that was great. "I beat him in his backyard, and now I want to beat him in his house."
Hehe fab article! :)

thrust
03-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Perhaps they taped the session, and will show it later? Pete wouldn^t want it shown if he looked bad. However, if he lost but played well Pete would not be ashamed to have the session shown. Whatever, I think it is great that both men admire and appreciate each other^s accomplishments, unlike some fans here.

Adler
03-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Gosh, I'd like to see some photos or vids on YouTube :)

moon language
03-10-2007, 11:03 AM
The comments from Federer read a bit ... I dunno ... over the top? I mean what is with the bit about wanting to beat Sampras in his house? I'm hoping this was said in a very joking manner (impossible to tell with written text) because if not it really makes Federer sound kind of disrespectful. I mean, invite yourself over to practice and then tell the press it was because you wanted to beat him at his house? Is there audio of these comments anywhere so I can get the tone?

Dancing Hero
03-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Fed-Samp would be more entertaining than most of the players v Fed right now!

:D

nobama
03-10-2007, 11:19 AM
but good to know he gave Federer a good workout
most off the current players arent able toFed didn't give a score so who knows it might have been a beat down. :devil:

kronus12
03-10-2007, 11:44 AM
geez calm down moon read the article again it was all fun and good times with fed and sampras no need to fuel the fed haters out there, but like the the other poster would love to have seen that match.

RonE
03-10-2007, 11:59 AM
When I first saw this headline I thought I was hallucinating.

How awesome is that, my two favourite players of all time as practice partners :D

case
03-10-2007, 12:06 PM
same old fed-arrogant, smug and terribly amused by himself.
what an insult to sampras.

nobama
03-10-2007, 12:18 PM
what an insult to sampras.:yawn:

Joyce_23
03-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I'm just going to ignore all the idiots in here who love to see Sampras and Fed hating eachother to brighten up their dull lives and call it as it is: An awesome training session.
I would have given up my savings to see that! My ultimate favorite player of all time against the ultimate best of all time (and yes, I mean Roger), it doesn't get much better then that. Good for Pete for actually keeping up with him. I also like that Roger showed Pete enough respect to not tell about the scores. I think both men enjoyed the experience very much, good for them. Now what about an exhibition guys?

Rosa Luxembourg
03-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Fed is doing a great job developing Federer brand. What else can an accomplished player like him to do? Get another legend to be a practice partner! :bounce:

angiel
03-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Fed is doing a great job developing Federer brand. What else can an accomplished player like him to do? Get another legend to be a practice partner! :bounce:

:rolleyes: What is Federer brand??:wavey: :rolleyes:

Magus13
03-10-2007, 04:12 PM

Not this tool again.:eek:
Nice to see Pete and Fed together. Great article which most everyone seems to enjoy. Fed called Pete one of his heroes actually. Lets try and not turn this into a Fed hating post.

aramis
03-10-2007, 04:33 PM
It would be really awesome if Fed and Pete were hitting partners at Wimbledon. That court would be so overflowed with spectators they'd probably have to move over to Centre Court.

angiel
03-10-2007, 04:46 PM
It would be really awesome if Fed and Pete were hitting partners at Wimbledon. That court would be so overflowed with spectators they'd probably have to move over to Centre Court.

:worship: :worship: :angel: :angel: :D :) ;) maybe they will.:) :cool:

Rosa Luxembourg
03-10-2007, 05:59 PM
:rolleyes: What is Federer brand??:wavey: :rolleyes:

Federer.

He is selling it to advertisers and more popular he is (and recongizable) the more he can sell it for.

so :rolleyes: so unessasary

stebs
03-10-2007, 07:11 PM

Same old head-case. Seeing what (s)he wants to see even when it isn't there.

robinhood
03-10-2007, 09:12 PM
So NO PICS??!!
Geez. This is very irresponsible of Fed.
Why can't he provide a pic or two?!!!!!! :mad:

jacobhiggins
03-10-2007, 09:52 PM
This is the audio link of the interview. Go to the page and there's a link on the front page.

You can tell Roger had a real good time and he actually talks a little bit more about Pete.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/default.stm

Andre'sNo1Fan
03-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Federer.

He is selling it to advertisers and more popular he is (and recongizable) the more he can sell it for.

so :rolleyes: so unessasary
Considering how dominant he is at his sport, Federer is not nearly as recognisable as the likes of Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan.....even David Beckham. He just hasn't got that kind of interest.

sykotique
03-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Considering how dominant he is at his sport, Federer is not nearly as recognisable as the likes of Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan.....even David Beckham. He just hasn't got that kind of interest.

Because tennis doesn't have that kind of interest. Andre Agassi and John McEnroe are not as recognisable as the likes of Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan or David Beckham either and they are the bearers of tennis folklore.

And David Beckham isn't popular because he's dominant. He's popular because he's a pretty boy who's married to Posh Spice and spends more time on his hair than on his fitness. He's a pop icon...not a sports star.

Corey Feldman
03-10-2007, 10:41 PM
The 2 immortal legends of tennis together again

TroilusCriseyde
03-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Oh such rude arrogance from Federer, Sampras is a legend he shoudl show him the proper respect.

Corey Feldman
03-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Considering how dominant he is at his sport, Federer is not nearly as recognisable as the likes of Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan.....even David Beckham. He just hasn't got that kind of interest.not missing a chance for another snide comment!?
Big deal...
he'll go down as the GOAT in tennis - that is what he cares about, screw the rest.
beckham can have his $50M per year, what has he ever won lately? jack shit

jacobhiggins
03-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Oh such rude arrogance from Federer, Sampras is a legend he shoudl show him the proper respect.

How is he rude? I hate people like you, just because he beats your favorite players doesn't mean you should bad mouth somebody!

Frufru
03-10-2007, 11:12 PM
I think if some people expect Pete, at 35, after not playing any competitive tennis for God knows how many years, beating players at height of their power, should check into rehab.:wavey:

On the other hand, Fed at 35 may receive the same treatment from world No.1 then, so, hey keep it perspective. Beating Sampras at 35 is not the same as beating Sampras v.1996.

Anyway, I still think that both of them have more in common than some people think. Didnt like Sampras that much when he was around but I appreciate how great player he was.

R.Federer
03-10-2007, 11:19 PM

How do you know that? I'd be interested in some evidence of his versus Beckham's popularity, especially in the U.S.
I remember seeing a Tonight Show clip, not even 2 years ago, and Leno had to explain to the audience who Beckham was :lol:

(And then, a few people sort of seemed to figure it out as Oh, Posh Beckham's husband)

stebs
03-10-2007, 11:21 PM
How do you know that? I'd be interested in some evidence of his versus Beckham's popularity, especially in the U.S.
I remember seeing a Tonight Show clip, not even 2 years ago, and Leno had to explain to the audience who Beckham was :lol:

(And then, a few people sort of seemed to figure it out as Oh, Posh Beckham's husband)

Plus, in many areas in the world Federer is every bit as recognisable as Woods. I think maybe there is a good reason for Woods being popular in the US.

R.Federer
03-10-2007, 11:27 PM
Plus, in many areas in the world Federer is every bit as recognisable as Woods. I think maybe there is a good reason for Woods being popular in the US.

Asia for instance. There is no doubt that Tiger is known worldwide, and well in the US, as he is American it is certainly the case.

I guess it's one way to try and put Federer down, if you can't do it on his tennis or winningness, make up something about his lack of visibility.

thrust
03-10-2007, 11:32 PM
They should tape a few sets of Pete and Roger to show during Wimbledon rain delays, which most likely,would be better than the scheduled matches.

senorgato
03-11-2007, 05:27 AM

Tennis players tend not to be as visible as athletes from other sports, even athletes whose accomplishment don't even come close to Woods', Jordan's or Beckham's. I dont' necessarily know why that is, but it's just a fact. On ESPN, tennis takes a backseat..a far one at that...to the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NCAA football and basketball. On Eurosport, soccer dominates their coverage (from my recollection of the coverage when I lived in Spain). Part of the proof of how tennis players are shortchanged is the fact that Woods was award the Sportman of the Year from SI last year, despite Roger's accomplishments. Even Woods acknowledged that Federer's accomplishments were greater (implying that Fed should have won).

Plus, you have to remember, Fed is really only 3 years into his illustrious career, this being the 4th (I'm gauging this from when he started winning GS tournaments). Tiger has been winning majors for almost 10 years now (his first Masters was in 1997) and Jordan took about 10 years to rise to the proper prominance he deserved. In alot of ways, I think people are taking Roger's accomplishments for granted because they are happening so fast, so easy, and without controversy or drama.

Modetopia
03-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Beckham:retard: :tape:

Andre'sNo1Fan
03-11-2007, 04:22 PM

Yeah, the fact that football is more popular than tennis in the US just about says it all.

Corey Feldman
03-11-2007, 06:46 PM
AndreNo1 fan is like nearly every other yank we know..... they think US of A is the centre of the universe.

Corey Feldman
03-11-2007, 06:47 PM
..asshole of the universe would be a better description if you ask me

R.Federer
03-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Yeah, the fact that football is more popular than tennis in the US just about says it all.

What about in the 1990s, when mega stars like Agassi played? Are you saying even Agassi and Sampras were unable to make tennis more popular than football then? :eek: That's terrible recognition, or lack thereof, for a 14-time slam winner and a career slam winner. And they were homegrown!

Eden
03-11-2007, 08:34 PM
What a great trainings session :) It is a pity that there seem to be no pictures of it :awww: Would love to hear what Pete has to say about the meeting :)

Rosa Luxembourg
03-11-2007, 08:42 PM

I actually admire Roger for managing his career. It's very professional as it's a well known fact that the best athletes make more money off court than on. He is doing all the right things. One of the most professional professional the sport has ever known. :worship:

cmurray
03-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Wow. Roger and Pete - they could have *easily* charged admission to that one.

Richard_from_Cal
03-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Tennis players tend not to be as visible as athletes from other sports, even athletes whose accomplishment don't even come close to Woods', Jordan's or Beckham's. I dont' necessarily know why that is, but it's just a fact. On ESPN, tennis takes a backseat..a far one at that...to the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NCAA football and basketball. On Eurosport, soccer dominates their coverage (from my recollection of the coverage when I lived in Spain). Part of the proof of how tennis players are shortchanged is the fact that Woods was award the Sportman of the Year from SI last year, despite Roger's accomplishments. Even Woods acknowledged that Federer's accomplishments were greater (implying that Fed should have won).

Plus, you have to remember, Fed is really only 3 years into his illustrious career, this being the 4th (I'm gauging this from when he started winning GS tournaments). Tiger has been winning majors for almost 10 years now (his first Masters was in 1997) and Jordan took about 10 years to rise to the proper prominance he deserved. In alot of ways, I think people are taking Roger's accomplishments for granted because they are happening so fast, so easy, and without controversy or drama.Pardon my ignorance of Spain...and I did have a Eurosport e-mail address there for awhile, but is it also a television channel?

angiel
03-13-2007, 04:38 PM
What about in the 1990s, when mega stars like Agassi played? Are you saying even Agassi and Sampras were unable to make tennis more popular than football then? :eek: That's terrible recognition, or lack thereof, for a 14-time slam winner and a career slam winner. And they were homegrown!

Soccer is not popular in the US at all, and will never be unless the US won the world cup, so David Beckham is not popular here, why do you think he is now coming to play here in the summer for some minor league team.:mad: :o :devil:

R.Federer
03-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Soccer is not popular in the US at all, and will never be unless the US won the world cup, so David Beckham is not popular here, why do you think he is now coming to play here in the summer for some minor league team.:mad: :o :devil:

Yes he is still better known as the spouse of Posh Spice in the U.S. it seems
I'm sure sports is not the main reason the Beckhams are moving to LA

Sunset of Age
03-13-2007, 05:12 PM

Nope - it's all about making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Beckham's Glory Days lie way behind him, but perhaps the US people - unfortunately not very knowledgeable about football (soccer, for you US people) still believe the hype?

senorgato
03-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Pardon my ignorance of Spain...and I did have a Eurosport e-mail address there for awhile, but is it also a television channel?

Yes, it was one of the cable channels. I loved watching it compared to watching espn here. Watching espn, there's only so much basketball, American football and baseball one can take since those sports completely dominate the coverage and news. Eurosport was a good change of pace for me (I was only in Spain for 6 months on work assignment).

senorgato
03-13-2007, 05:16 PM

I don't think that's true at all. Beckham is known by knowledgeable sports fans as a soccer/football player. If anything, Posh is known as Mrs. Beckham or the wife of Beckham, and not the other way around.

R.Federer
03-13-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't think that's true at all. Beckham is known by knowledgeable sports fans as a soccer/football player. If anything, Posh is known as Mrs. Beckham or the wife of Beckham, and not the other way around.

I think you are speaking for a minority, soccer fans probably, sports fans in general probably but not the general population. As I wrote above, not even two years ago Jay Leno tried a joke about the Beckhams and did not get a response and had to explain who he was. Posh Spice (whom everybody knew as a member of Spice Girls) was the reference given.

R.Federer
03-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Clifford warns Beckham over US move

PR guru Max Clifford has warned David Beckham he is not yet a star in the United States.

Talking to BBC Breakfast News he compared the former England captain's transfer from Real Madrid to LA Galaxy to the attempts to raise the game's profile in the US by legends Pele and George Best. Both ended their playing careers in the States during a push to make the game more popular in the 1970s.

Clifford said: "Football is not big in America, David Beckham is not big in America - football does not mean much."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2154644.html?menu=

R.Federer
03-13-2007, 05:25 PM
After all, Beckham's cult of personality has few believers in America. The superstar, whose best playing days are likely behind him, has helped sell millions of European tabloids but has been able to walk American streets in relative anonymity.

:lol: He better enjoy that while he can

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/mls/galaxy/2007-01-11-beckham-signing_x.htm

angiel
03-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Nope - it's all about making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Beckham's Glory Days lie way behind him, but perhaps the US people - unfortunately not very knowledgeable about football (soccer, for you US people) still believe the hype?

Dont fool yourself Mr., the people of the USA is more knowledge than you think about soccer and what David Beckham stands for, they are no fools and Americans dont like any sports that they can't win.:D :p :wavey:

Metis
03-13-2007, 06:11 PM
Dont fool yourself Mr., the people of the USA is more knowledge than you think about soccer and what David Beckham stands for, they are no fools and Americans dont like any sports that they can't win.:D :p :wavey:

That's because they have watched the movie "Bend it like Beckham" not actual soccer. :p

Allez
03-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Who dreamed up this idea ? Obviously beating old Sampras in a practice match gave Roger a false sense of invincibility. He beat the reigning goat, so Canas would be no big deal right ? ummm, wrong. Rogi next time please practice with your peers. Obviously they're far ahead of Pete @ the moment. Pete must be laughing his ass off. Mission accomplished as far as he is concerned. I'll bet he's already asked to be Rogi's practice partner @ all the remaining slams this year :lol:

soraya
03-13-2007, 09:24 PM
That's because they have watched the movie "Bend it like Beckham" not actual soccer. :p

LOL, not many have watched that one.

Metis
03-13-2007, 09:32 PM
How exactly is Beckham bent, we ask ourselves? :D

I'm afraid you won't find the answer to that all important question in the movie. I just hope for Victoria's sake that it has to do with soccer. ;)

angiel
03-15-2007, 08:18 PM
How exactly is Beckham bent, we ask ourselves? :D

Side-ways and out of shape, thay why he is coming to America.:angel: :cool: :D

cmurray
03-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Damn. If I'd known we were doing Becks slash, I'd have re-visited this thread sooner.

Hagar
03-16-2007, 09:46 AM
He sounds like a kid in a sweet shop, doesn't he! lol:D

Well, his life is pretty much being constantly a kid in a sweet shop. I think it is a great life, which he fully deserves because he is an amazing tennisplayer and person.

DDrago2
03-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Well, his life is pretty much being constantly a kid in a sweet shop.

I bet his life is tougher than that. I think some other players are having it more like you described

Kitty de Sade
03-16-2007, 03:37 PM
I would have gladly paid the price of admission to see these two together. Maybe an exhibition in the future? :)

angiel
03-17-2007, 06:33 PM
I would have gladly paid the price of admission to see these two together. Maybe an exhibition in the future? :)

They will play again:worship: :wavey: :D at wimbledon no less.:worship:

Kitty de Sade
03-17-2007, 06:40 PM

Wow- Pete+Federer+Wimbledon?! I think I just won the lottery. :)

Metis
03-17-2007, 06:48 PM

Is Pete doing this on purpose? Borg must have given him a call. :devil:

Allez
03-17-2007, 07:00 PM

Please say it ain't so! What on earth is Roger thinking ? We all saw what happened the last time these two practiced together :rolleyes:

trixtah
03-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Please say it ain't so! What on earth is Roger thinking ? We all saw what happened the last time these two practiced together :rolleyes:

hahah I totally called it. I knew Roger wasn't going to get any reasonable practice playing Big Foot

cmurray
03-17-2007, 07:49 PM
hahah I totally called it. I knew Roger wasn't going to get any reasonable practice playing Big Foot

Big Foot. :lol:

angiel
03-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Is Pete doing this on purpose? Borg must have given him a call. :devil:

Doing what on purpose?????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

bluefork
03-17-2007, 08:02 PM

Is this just wishful thinking on your part?

Allez
03-17-2007, 08:06 PM

:haha: So true mate! :yeah:

angiel
03-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Is this just wishful thinking on your part?

is it:rolleyes: :D :wavey: :wavey:

Eden
05-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Pete talks about his meeting with Roger :)

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/ivp/index?id=2857811&catname=Pending%20Review

angiel
05-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Pete talks about his meeting with Roger :)

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/ivp/index?id=2857811&catname=Pending%20Review

Thank you, love the interview.:D :) :wavey: