indian wells...... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

indian wells......

Via
03-07-2007, 05:14 AM
ok the regulars have all found out already, but for the record, arnaud is playing a qualifier (qualifying underway on wed, players include good buddy mika, big servers karlovic and guccione, the latest le petit devilder, and so on)

the winner of this first round will meet nadal who will beat mr BYE.

Marine
03-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Bon courage :awww:

Via
03-09-2007, 03:55 AM
so let it be known that, on friday,

ATP - [Q]V Troicki (SRB) vs A Clement (FRA)

bon courage, i hope he does himself a favour and plays well.

Via
03-10-2007, 05:29 AM
A Clement (FRA) d [Q]V Troicki (SRB) 67(3) 64 62

i only saw a bit of the live scores, 1st set, arnaud was originally leading by a break.

Via
03-10-2007, 09:33 AM
... and playing again on saturday, third up at main stadium (1), against rafa.

at least i think he will enjoy the atmosphere! :D

btw our arnaud has an honorable placing in the stats for the most retirements against him... being equal 3rd :eek:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=97508

that may be one slim hope of winning this match......

Via
03-10-2007, 09:36 AM
reminder: if i still don't get a reply from marine or someone tomorrow when i get up, i will withhold all information about the match result :devil: :devil:

so speak up, lurkers! :ras:

Anne-Claire
03-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Well, what can I say.... well done Arnaud to beat a serbian qualifier in 3 sets?? lol *Kidding* I can't say Im happy he defeated Viktor actually, I discovered that guy in Rotterdam and he's interesting and will probably have some good results soon :)

But c'mon, a win is a win, so WELL DONE ARNAUD and GOOD luck against rafa, this one should be a beautiful win :) lol

JBdV
03-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Bonne chance against Nadal, Arnaud :rocker2:

Kezzi
03-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Well, what can I say.... well done Arnaud to beat a serbian qualifier in 3 sets?? lol *Kidding* I can't say Im happy he defeated Viktor actually, I discovered that guy in Rotterdam and he's interesting and will probably have some good results soon :)

But c'mon, a win is a win, so WELL DONE ARNAUD and GOOD luck against rafa, this one should be a beautiful win :) lol
It wasn't hard to miss him in Rotterdam, he was everywhere :lol:

I agree :yeah: Good luck Arnaud! :bounce:
Hopefully he beats Rafa, I would celebrate as if he's won the tourny. I don't like Rafa :p

Via
03-10-2007, 09:17 PM
:eek: there are responses!!!! :worship: lol

if i cheer for arnaud this match, that's only because there are already many cheering for rafa! :p

Marine
03-10-2007, 11:26 PM
if i cheer for arnaud this match, that's only because there are already many cheering for rafa! :p

:awww:

Via
03-10-2007, 11:47 PM
:(

lost 63 76 (3). it was a good fight back in the 2nd set though after going down a break.

he was also booed by the IW stadium crowd, and got a few words from the umpire, apparently (cos i hadn't seen the match). see discussion http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=97506&page=54 ...

Via
03-10-2007, 11:49 PM
:awww:

nah don't believe me, once arnaud was down my natural instinct kicked in :p

but i still don't think i would cheer very loudly if i were there (not to mention, the crowd was against him :p )

higherlaw
03-11-2007, 01:08 AM
he was also booed by the IW stadium crowd, and got a few words from the umpire, apparently (cos i hadn't seen the match). see discussion

:wavey: yup, that's right! watched it live on TTC. i played it back to watch again exactly what happened...previously he was mad several times that there weren't any balls at his end of the court when he was serving, so he had to wait for them, even yelling allez and making wild arm movements :silly:. it then appeared that he was showing the kid how to throw the balls to him (up high) and that's when the crowd booed and the ump told him to be nice. arnaud smiled and laughed, not seeming bothered. don't know about the apology mentioned in the other discussion, have to replay it again.

i think he could have won, they both made lots of errors.

seb was sitting with bruno and someone else i didn't recognize.

well, bon chance to micka and arnaud in doubles!

Via
03-11-2007, 01:37 AM
battle of the weird head gears... i don't know who's funnier :tape:

Via
03-11-2007, 01:41 AM
thanks for the report higherlaw :wavey:

you've certainly made more allowances for arnaud than any poster that had commented. guess there really aren't too many arnaud fans left. people see what they want to see.

higherlaw
03-11-2007, 01:46 AM

you've certainly made more allowances for arnaud than any poster that had commented. guess there really aren't too many arnaud fans left. people see what they want to see.

lol yeah, and like you told me before via, i'm the only one left with an arnaud avatar!! :cool: ok, so no one change their avatars back to arnaud because i want to be the only one!:rocker:

Kezzi
03-11-2007, 08:27 PM
:(

lost 63 76 (3). it was a good fight back in the 2nd set though after going down a break.

he was also booed by the IW stadium crowd, and got a few words from the umpire, apparently (cos i hadn't seen the match). see discussion http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=97506&page=54 ...
He should've won that TB :(

The discussion is around pages 19-20 when you have 40 ppp :)

Kezzi
03-11-2007, 08:31 PM
nah don't believe me, once arnaud was down my natural instinct kicked in :p

but i still don't think i would cheer very loudly if i were there (not to mention, the crowd was against him :p )
I think it's fun to cheer against a crowd :lol: I cheered for Arnaud in 's-Hertogenbosch against a Dutch player :p . A few people thought my sister and I were French (a lot of Dutch people don't understand our dialect), so we turned around and said we weren't. The look on their faces was very funny :rolls:

Kezzi
03-11-2007, 08:38 PM
:wavey: yup, that's right! watched it live on TTC. i played it back to watch again exactly what happened...previously he was mad several times that there weren't any balls at his end of the court when he was serving, so he had to wait for them, even yelling allez and making wild arm movements :silly:. it then appeared that he was showing the kid how to throw the balls to him (up high) and that's when the crowd booed and the ump told him to be nice. arnaud smiled and laughed, not seeming bothered. don't know about the apology mentioned in the other discussion, have to replay it again.

i think he could have won, they both made lots of errors.

seb was sitting with bruno and someone else i didn't recognize.

well, bon chance to micka and arnaud in doubles!
I saw that in Rotterdam too :lol: The ballkid wasn't showing the balls he was holding, only throwing them at Arnaud. Arnaud kept hitting every one away without looking and he didn't get it. So Arnaud asked for a few balls and then showed him how to show the balls he's holding :p .

Arnaud's career after being a tennispro: ballkids teacher :lol:

Kezzi
03-11-2007, 08:42 PM

I also noticed that there weren't many Arnaud fans in Rotterdam this year. When I saw him there the first time (still working with Remi B.) he was really popular, but now hardly anyone seemed to know who he was :shrug:

Kezzi
03-11-2007, 08:44 PM
lol yeah, and like you told me before via, i'm the only one left with an arnaud avatar!! :cool: ok, so no one change their avatars back to arnaud because i want to be the only one!:rocker:
I have the other Clement in my avatar :p But I have always liked Bruno a little more than Arnaud, so it's not surprising that I prefer him in my avatar ;) .

Via
03-12-2007, 12:50 AM
:awww: i just feel sorry for j'torian... who's kindly donated two used avatars which won't be of any use to anyone :sobbing:

I think it's fun to cheer against a crowd :lol: I cheered for Arnaud in 's-Hertogenbosch against a Dutch player :p . A few people thought my sister and I were French (a lot of Dutch people don't understand our dialect), so we turned around and said we weren't. The look on their faces was very funny :rolls:
wait till you're trapped within a sea of patriotic davis cup crowd, and then try to cheer for a foreign guy ;)

though i have to say that it's not a problem at normal matches in australia. we are normally a nation of diversity :p

I saw that in Rotterdam too :lol: The ballkid wasn't showing the balls he was holding, only throwing them at Arnaud. Arnaud kept hitting every one away without looking and he didn't get it. So Arnaud asked for a few balls and then showed him how to show the balls he's holding :p .

Arnaud's career after being a tennispro: ballkids teacher :lol:
actually i don't usually feel much sympathy for ballkids either. let it be known that i tend to think most kids these days are too spoiled. it's a good lesson to have a spoiled tennis player to give them some crap :lol:

but what irritated me in sydney wasn't about a ballkid, and some of you had read about it. and maybe in IW people could be annoyed with him because he's holding up the match or whatever, who knows.

I also noticed that there weren't many Arnaud fans in Rotterdam this year. When I saw him there the first time (still working with Remi B.) he was really popular, but now hardly anyone seemed to know who he was :shrug:
it didn't matter whether people knew him or not. this year i had to teach two youngsters how to say 'clement' and 'grosjean' when we were waiting for them courtside. people chased tennis players for autographs and photos anyway. and yes arnaud is still recognisable for a lot of people so he still got a lot of such requests :rolleyes:

but yeah if you're saying fans like you and me, no, i don't think there were too many others like me for him in sydney.

higherlaw
03-12-2007, 05:05 PM
:actually i don't usually feel much sympathy for ballkids either. let it be known that i tend to think most kids these days are too spoiled. it's a good lesson to have a spoiled tennis player to give them some crap :lol:

but what irritated me in sydney wasn't about a ballkid, and some of you had read about it. and maybe in IW people could be annoyed with him because he's holding up the match or whatever, who knows.

in the match with nadal there was also a lot of scurrying around by ball kids when he was preparing to serve. sure, it's hard to be a ball kid and the players have to realize that, but maybe they need to be trained better?? especially if they're working on center court! i'm not necessarily on arnaud's side here, but now i'm wondering if other players do this or if arnaud is just getting grumpy?

what was the irritation in sydney about holding up the match?:scratch:

higherlaw
03-12-2007, 05:06 PM
I have the other Clement in my avatar :p But I have always liked Bruno a little more than Arnaud, so it's not surprising that I prefer him in my avatar ;) .

is that bruno in the top left?

Kezzi
03-12-2007, 08:11 PM
wait till you're trapped within a sea of patriotic davis cup crowd, and then try to cheer for a foreign guy ;)

though i have to say that it's not a problem at normal matches in australia. we are normally a nation of diversity :p
I tried that last year in Germany :p

:actually i don't usually feel much sympathy for ballkids either. let it be known that i tend to think most kids these days are too spoiled. it's a good lesson to have a spoiled tennis player to give them some crap :lol:

Sometimes I like a few of them. Mostly the very young ones, they can be really cute and most of the time they are also very good. At least what I saw of them :) .

:it didn't matter whether people knew him or not. this year i had to teach two youngsters how to say 'clement' and 'grosjean' when we were waiting for them courtside. people chased tennis players for autographs and photos anyway. and yes arnaud is still recognisable for a lot of people so he still got a lot of such requests :rolleyes:

but yeah if you're saying fans like you and me, no, i don't think there were too many others like me for him in sydney.
In Rotterdam someone's dad got asked for an autograph on kids day, cause he was wearing his daughters tennisracket and bag :lol:
Also all the coaches have to explain they are not players :) . Thierry Tulasne also tried that with me, but when I told him I knew he was a very good player he was happy to give me an autograph and pose for a picture :D . I saw him a few times when he still was with Grosjean, but I was too afraid to ask a picture :o . But this year in Rotterdam only a few kids went up to Arnaud and after that went discussing who they got an autograph from :p . I think those discussions are very funny when they ask a Dutch player :lol: .

Kezzi
03-12-2007, 08:14 PM
is that bruno in the top left?
He sure is :D
It's my fav picture from 's-Hertogenbosch last year. He was laughing about something with his hand in front of his face as if he wanted to show "this can't be happening" :p

Marine
03-12-2007, 10:17 PM

I think the faces are the sames in a french tournament if you cheer for the opponent of a french player... and if you 're in bercy or RG, sometimes poeple will boo you... lol

Via
03-12-2007, 10:41 PM
in the match with nadal there was also a lot of scurrying around by ball kids when he was preparing to serve. sure, it's hard to be a ball kid and the players have to realize that, but maybe they need to be trained better?? especially if they're working on center court! i'm not necessarily on arnaud's side here, but now i'm wondering if other players do this or if arnaud is just getting grumpy?
arnaud is grumpy. the others put it with whatever. arnaud likes to be demonstrative :tape:

what was the irritation in sydney about holding up the match?:scratch:
i meant at indian wells lol

In Rotterdam someone's dad got asked for an autograph on kids day, cause he was wearing his daughters tennisracket and bag :lol:
Also all the coaches have to explain they are not players :) . Thierry Tulasne also tried that with me, but when I told him I knew he was a very good player he was happy to give me an autograph and pose for a picture :D . I saw him a few times when he still was with Grosjean, but I was too afraid to ask a picture :o . But this year in Rotterdam only a few kids went up to Arnaud and after that went discussing who they got an autograph from :p . I think those discussions are very funny when they ask a Dutch player :lol: .
:haha:
now i know why arnaud 'tanked' rotterdam :aplot: lol no one knew him any more!

I think the faces are the sames in a french tournament if you cheer for the opponent of a french player... and if you 're in bercy or RG, sometimes poeple will boo you... lol
normal in most places, unfortunately.... aussies really are quite tolerant in this regard. is germany as good too?

Via
03-12-2007, 10:52 PM
i must also add that ball kids, and most other helpers on a court and at a tournament, are VOLUNTEERS. they are not paid regular wages. if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys... so what do you expect if you don't even pay? in sydney they have problems just getting them volunteers come to orientation day, let alone training.

tennis stars are paid much more than their fair share, they know it, so most are usually grateful for whatever service they get :shrug:

another factor that annoys people when arnaud is grumpy... is that most players direct their frustration towards umpires, racquets etc not the youngest, most ignorant, and least powerful humans standing there.

so, i don't know about you, but i've stopped making excuses for him.

Via
03-12-2007, 11:03 PM
ok, lest i am again accused of not saying anything positive here....... *news flash*

A Clement (FRA) / M Llodra (FRA) d F Cermak (CZE) / J Levinsky (CZE) 57 76(2) 10-3 (Match TB)

good comeback

higherlaw
03-13-2007, 01:20 PM
They'll play again today:
A Clement (FRA) / M Llodra (FRA) vs R Lindstedt (SWE) / J Nieminen (FIN)

two other items: arnaud was at julien's awesome win against blake last night and it looks like maybe he stopped by the local prison (assured there is no prision in lovely IW:) ) for a haircut. Either that or his hair grows really slowly!

In this link is an interesting article about nadal, but i got a laugh out of the portrayal of arnaud in the first main paragraph.

http://www.sportingo.com/tennis/rafael-nadal-looks-ready-to-serve-up-a-winning-return/1001,2675

Kezzi
03-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Wow, I will have to try that too :) . It would be cool to be boo-ed :D
Not all the time, but just one time to experience it :p

Kezzi
03-13-2007, 07:25 PM
arnaud is grumpy. the others put it with whatever. arnaud likes to be demonstrative :tape:

i meant at indian wells lol

:haha:
now i know why arnaud 'tanked' rotterdam :aplot: lol no one knew him any more!

normal in most places, unfortunately.... aussies really are quite tolerant in this regard. is germany as good too?
:lol: That must be the reason for his behaviour in Rotterdam :p
As they say, negative publicity is better than no publicity ;) .

Well, they didn't attack us or anything ;) But I don't know if they would be nice if we were German instead of Dutch :p .

Kezzi
03-13-2007, 07:36 PM
i must also add that ball kids, and most other helpers on a court and at a tournament, are VOLUNTEERS. they are not paid regular wages. if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys... so what do you expect if you don't even pay? in sydney they have problems just getting them volunteers come to orientation day, let alone training.

tennis stars are paid much more than their fair share, they know it, so most are usually grateful for whatever service they get :shrug:

another factor that annoys people when arnaud is grumpy... is that most players direct their frustration towards umpires, racquets etc not the youngest, most ignorant, and least powerful humans standing there.

so, i don't know about you, but i've stopped making excuses for him.
In Rotterdam they get paid. At least the people that clean up the courts and get the towels and everything. Don't know about the ballkids, but I think they also get something for helping.

But if the ballkids irritate you, why be angry at the umpire? I think ballkids and for that matter all the kids at a tournament should know how to behave.
I also remember umpires being annoyed by ballkids, because they don't pay attention. Or by kids at kids day when they are running around during play.
Does an umpire warn a player about his behaviour to the kids? I never saw a player get a warning for that :scratch:

I don't make excuses for Arnaud, I can imagine why he behaves like that. It's not unlikely I would act the same to the kids if I were him.
I even do that at my work, when they can't keep their hands off things and their parents don't say anything about it, because the parents usually don't care. They don't lose anything, but when we get a customer for a dvd we only have 1 time and it's in the wrong place, we can search all day and still not find it.

Via
03-13-2007, 11:03 PM
first of all.. i am bearer of bad news :o

R Lindstedt (SWE) / J Nieminen (FIN) d A Clement (FRA) / M Llodra (FRA) 64 62

now the good news, lol.... arnaud has left the IW singles AND doubles competitions at the SAME stage as the almighty federer!!!!! :worship: what an achievement lol

They'll play again today:
A Clement (FRA) / M Llodra (FRA) vs R Lindstedt (SWE) / J Nieminen (FIN)

two other items: arnaud was at julien's awesome win against blake last night and it looks like maybe he stopped by the local prison (assured there is no prision in lovely IW:) ) for a haircut. Either that or his hair grows really slowly!

In this link is an interesting article about nadal, but i got a laugh out of the portrayal of arnaud in the first main paragraph.

http://www.sportingo.com/tennis/rafael-nadal-looks-ready-to-serve-up-a-winning-return/1001,2675
thanks for the link higherlaw! here is a quote from it
Clement is a very passionate and hard working player, and leaves it all on the court. In doing so, he’s always a treat to watch. Of course, you could apply everything I just said about Arnaud to Nadal...
which i definitely agree with. why do you think it is funny? it really is the only reason why arnaud is good to watch as a player... he is not that wildly talented to start with. that is also why it will be a shame when he loses his passion and fighting spirit... he'll be nothing without it.

and the hair... yes i had a good look at it during the rafa match... but guess you had a better view when he's in the audience lol yes i reckon he has trimmed it, no way it doesn't grow much at all after two months!
In Rotterdam they get paid. At least the people that clean up the courts and get the towels and everything. Don't know about the ballkids, but I think they also get something for helping.

But if the ballkids irritate you, why be angry at the umpire? I think ballkids and for that matter all the kids at a tournament should know how to behave.
I also remember umpires being annoyed by ballkids, because they don't pay attention. Or by kids at kids day when they are running around during play.
Does an umpire warn a player about his behaviour to the kids? I never saw a player get a warning for that :scratch:

I don't make excuses for Arnaud, I can imagine why he behaves like that. It's not unlikely I would act the same to the kids if I were him.
I even do that at my work, when they can't keep their hands off things and their parents don't say anything about it, because the parents usually don't care. They don't lose anything, but when we get a customer for a dvd we only have 1 time and it's in the wrong place, we can search all day and still not find it.
lol i'm sure there are cleaners and such at the sydney tournament who are paid workers, cos they won't find anyone who'd volunteer for such :lol: but i can assure you that everyone attending to a match including those in charge of drinks and towels, with the exception of the umpire of course, are volunteers. we got free lunch, uniform etc but there's no monetary reward. the main reward is seeing matches and players up close... but if you're getting crap from them you don't call that a reward, do you? luckily that doesn't happen often.

"But if the ballkids irritate you, why be angry at the umpire?" seems a valid argument, unless you recognise that it's the tournament and the umpire's task to supervise a match and get things run smoothly, not the player's job. anything below par should be complained to the guy in the chair. if other players are able to respect that, why can't arnaud?

don't argue with me on that anymore :p it violates my sense of justice, it got my blood boiling when i saw his highly insensitive and inconsiderate behaviour, because the people he did it to, were powerless to do anything back to him. as far as i could see, they all behaved better than arnaud, so who's teaching who?

Marine
03-14-2007, 08:07 AM
Wow, it's a public debate, interesting...but I don't think it's important to know if a player can insult someone if he's paid or not. Volunteer, paid worker, no matter, it's just a shame. I wonder why the journalists don't ask him why he behaves like that. He needs to get upset.

Truc
03-14-2007, 10:07 AM
seb was sitting with bruno Camille was also there shortly.

As for the "ballboy incident", many players seem annoyed by the ballkids at IW, they often have to ask 3 times for everything, I noticed that in other matches too.
Now none of them does what Arnaud did, they do look a bit annoyed, but Arnaud's reaction was just embarrassing. I don't like it when the crowd booes the players, but this time I think it was deserved and maybe it will make him think about it.

Marine
03-14-2007, 10:39 AM
Camille was also there shortly.

:eek:

Thanks Truc.

higherlaw
03-14-2007, 02:31 PM
thanks for the link higherlaw! here is a quote from it

which i definitely agree with. why do you think it is funny? it really is the only reason why arnaud is good to watch as a player... he is not that wildly talented to start with. that is also why it will be a shame when he loses his passion and fighting spirit... he'll be nothing without it.

i didn't mean funny, so maybe not a laugh, but a chuckle...? I don't get to see him play live on TV that often and even less 'in the flesh', so i rely on everyone's match reports here on the forum. so, while watching him play rafa, i was entertained to see that he yelled at himself in French sometimes, and that comment by the writer made me chuckle about his yelling at himself. does that make any sense? also, the writer stated it very well when you think about how he gets impatient with the ball kids as he does really 'leave it all on the court'. still, no excuses.

higherlaw
03-14-2007, 02:38 PM

just to clairify what i saw and posted - the ump said to arnaud 'arnaud, be nice to them'. i didn't see him say anything to the ump, but maybe someone else did?

Kezzi
03-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Wow, it's a public debate, interesting...but I don't think it's important to know if a player can insult someone if he's paid or not. Volunteer, paid worker, no matter, it's just a shame. I wonder why the journalists don't ask him why he behaves like that. He needs to get upset.
Maybe they are afraid of him? Or they are just like me and forget everything when he gives them a cute smile :lol: .

Kezzi
03-14-2007, 08:59 PM
lol i'm sure there are cleaners and such at the sydney tournament who are paid workers, cos they won't find anyone who'd volunteer for such :lol: but i can assure you that everyone attending to a match including those in charge of drinks and towels, with the exception of the umpire of course, are volunteers. we got free lunch, uniform etc but there's no monetary reward. the main reward is seeing matches and players up close... but if you're getting crap from them you don't call that a reward, do you? luckily that doesn't happen often.

"But if the ballkids irritate you, why be angry at the umpire?" seems a valid argument, unless you recognise that it's the tournament and the umpire's task to supervise a match and get things run smoothly, not the player's job. anything below par should be complained to the guy in the chair. if other players are able to respect that, why can't arnaud?

don't argue with me on that anymore :p it violates my sense of justice, it got my blood boiling when i saw his highly insensitive and inconsiderate behaviour, because the people he did it to, were powerless to do anything back to him. as far as i could see, they all behaved better than arnaud, so who's teaching who?
I'm sure that in Rotterdam the people which take care of the drinks and towels are paid. I asked a few of them some questions about a match and they answered they don't know anything, because it's just their job to take care of that and nothing else. I don't know about the other people, but I think they hire most of them from Ahoy. They don't look for volunteers for the tournament, except ballkids.

Ofcourse it's the umpires job to supervise the match, but I never seen anyone say anything about Arnaud's behaviour. Not even in 's-Hertogenbosch last year. And they didn't even say anything to Knowles this year in Rotterdam when he screamed at a kid to sit down. I think the biggest problem is the english for those kids, usually they don't understand the instructions from the umpire. It made Molina say "dank u wel", that means "thank you" in Dutch :lol: .

ok, we know eachother's point of view and we won't agree on the subject, that's fine with me :) . But just because I'm curious, aren't ballkids allowed to say something about it to their supervisor?

Kezzi
03-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Camille was also there shortly.

As for the "ballboy incident", many players seem annoyed by the ballkids at IW, they often have to ask 3 times for everything, I noticed that in other matches too.
Now none of them does what Arnaud did, they do look a bit annoyed, but Arnaud's reaction was just embarrassing. I don't like it when the crowd booes the players, but this time I think it was deserved and maybe it will make him think about it.
:bounce:

Kezzi
03-14-2007, 09:52 PM
just to clairify what i saw and posted - the ump said to arnaud 'arnaud, be nice to them'. i didn't see him say anything to the ump, but maybe someone else did?
I didn't mean it like that. I try to say that if a players is annoyed by the ballkids, he can't get angry at the umpire, because it's not his fault the player is irritated by the kids.

higherlaw
03-14-2007, 11:17 PM
I didn't mean it like that. I try to say that if a players is annoyed by the ballkids, he can't get angry at the umpire, because it's not his fault the player is irritated by the kids.

ok, got it now!

btw, is bruno's hair that curly, or what's up?

Via
03-14-2007, 11:49 PM
lol maybe i'll post a poll on arnaud's behaviour, and leave it at that!!

i'm more interested about camille being there :aplot: thanks truc, the replay highlight that i saw cut all that out (including arnaud's 'performance', so that's good for me)

Kezzi
03-16-2007, 04:40 PM
ok, got it now!

btw, is bruno's hair that curly, or what's up?
No, it was just a really short ponytail. It ended right after the hairbands (?) so it looks like it's curly. And the quality of the picture is a little bad, because of the resizing :) .

Kezzi
03-16-2007, 04:47 PM
lol maybe i'll post a poll on arnaud's behaviour, and leave it at that!!

i'm more interested about camille being there :aplot: thanks truc, the replay highlight that i saw cut all that out (including arnaud's 'performance', so that's good for me)
Yeah, I'm also interested in Camille being there :)
Maybe they're back together :bounce: That would be really cool :D

Marine
03-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Maybe they're just in good terms.