Omg [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Omg

jole
03-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Last night I flew into Los Angeles International Airport, and I saw DOMINIK at the airport. He was there with a woman player, not sure, I'll try and figure it out later. He was also there with a younger player who I didn't who who it was.

We talked for a short bit, and he said he was on his way to Indian Wells. He told me to come out to support him, but I let him know that I unfortunately couldn't make it out this year. :sad:

I really suprised him, because I don't think he gets recognized in America much at all. He was very quiet, but it was so cool to see him. Such a chance encounter. :D

tashanv
03-06-2007, 12:11 AM
Oh my god Jole that is soooooooo awesome!!Im happy that you got to meet him but Iím so jealous :worship: !Im sure he loved that you knew who he was!

Danika
03-06-2007, 12:29 AM
Wow Jole that is really cool!What are the chances of you being at the airport at the same time as him!Thatís really fantastic timing :yeah: !Did he seem like he was nice?

You know what Jole you should have walked up to him slaped him across the face and said WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN LOSSING SO BADLY LATELY :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I'm really happy that you got to meet him :hug: !