Vegas RR: Safin d. Koubek: 7-5; 6-2 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Vegas RR: Safin d. Koubek: 7-5; 6-2

2moretogo
02-28-2007, 03:14 AM
Kind of shaky early on with several errors.

Once Marat started moving the match was never in doubt. Didn't face a breakpoint at all in serve. Good stuff over all.

Funniest point of the day: Koubek hits a FH winner that looks long. No call. Marat points down, gives the linesman a look. Linesman at least 3 seconds late screams, "Long!" Koubek laughs, Marat laughs. No challenges.

Quote of the day: When asked if he had been to Vegas before, Marat responds, "Yes, I have been to Vegas spending money. Now I'm here to make money."

Xristos
02-28-2007, 03:18 AM
Go stuff Marat!

Deea
02-28-2007, 05:38 AM
Kind of shaky early on with several errors.

Once Marat started moving the match was never in doubt. Didn't face a breakpoint at all in serve. Good stuff over all.

Funniest point of the day: Koubek hits a FH winner that looks long. No call. Marat points down, gives the linesman a look. Linesman at least 3 seconds late screams, "Long!" Koubek laughs, Marat laughs. No challenges.

Quote of the day: When asked if he had been to Vegas before, Marat responds, "Yes, I have been to Vegas spending money. Now I'm here to make money."

:lol: :lol: good first win! :yeah: marat will get better by the match! :p

safin-rules-no.1
02-28-2007, 07:28 AM
:woohoo:

:banana:

arcoiris
02-28-2007, 08:41 AM
:worship: :worship:
this is the good one

...i'm so happy that he won..go marat:bounce: :bigclap:
good luck against Kunistyn:)

tcorinna
02-28-2007, 09:11 AM
:lol: :lol: good first win! :yeah: marat will get better by the match! :p

I hope he will win from now on ... I realy, realy want to see him in the semifinal on Eurosport :) I haven't saw him playing for a long time now

Congrats and GO GO GO:rolls:

Jimnik
02-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Good game ratio. :yeah:

I believe, if Koubek wins today, he'll only need one set in his final match.