Hat [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Hat

sodman12
02-20-2007, 05:24 AM
This has been bother me for awhile now and I would really like to resolve the problem.

Andy Roddick wore a hat durring RG a few years ago. it was plaid lacoste hat. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these. I have looked all over for one but I cannot find it anywhere. If anyone can tell me that it is hopeless or that i can still find it i would be very thankful.

RickDaStick
02-20-2007, 05:26 AM
This has been bother me for awhile now and I would really like to resolve the problem.

Andy Roddick wore a hat durring RG a few years ago. it was plaid lacoste hat. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these. I have looked all over for one but I cannot find it anywhere. If anyone can tell me that it is hopeless or that i can still find it i would be very thankful.

When people saw roddick wearing it, they burned theirs so there are none left.

partygirl
02-20-2007, 05:37 AM
i think they were limited edition, so unless E-bay or the like can be fruitful for you...i don't think they are selling them:(:sad:

sodman12
02-20-2007, 06:18 AM
Yeah thanks. I have looked over ebay many times but cannot seem to locate it. Im sure it was most likely priced above what i want to pay but i was still hoping.