Vcash for TT winnings [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Vcash for TT winnings

Johnny Groove
02-19-2007, 03:45 AM
Perhaps we can award vcash to posters for their TT success?

for example: in Marseille, the winner (Gilles Simon) gets 71,400 Euro. Perhaps the TT champ could get 714 vcash? or even 7140? and it would go down the line. 419 for Finalist, 247 for SF, and so on. and for doubles, they would split the winnings, or both get 714?

i would really enjoy this :)

belco
02-19-2007, 04:16 AM
i cant see this happening.. TT isnt a official mtf game like vbetting so it wouldnt be fair on paw, pts and the other games to offer something like this.

Johnny Groove
02-19-2007, 05:40 AM
i cant see this happening.. TT isnt a official mtf game like vbetting so it wouldnt be fair on paw, pts and the other games to offer something like this.

but TT is so much better than those :)

belco
02-19-2007, 06:15 AM
but TT is so much better than those :)

each to their own opinion i say.. but yes TT is the best ;)

Lee
02-19-2007, 11:20 PM

It's possible. I believe when suicide tennis started, the winner won some vCash. But it was done by Amanda and now I think only Steve can do it. :shrug:

scarecrows
02-19-2007, 11:22 PM
It's possible. I believe when suicide tennis started, the winner won some vCash. But it was done by Amanda and now I think only Steve can do it. :shrug:

yeah, it was like that but I prefer the current ranking system

Peta Pan
03-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Is there anyway Steve can give that power to someone else to be able to distribute it if he can't do it?

I think it would be a great idea too :yeah:

(not that it matters much to me as I never get past the 1st round in singles :o )