An Ivo Karlovic & Marin Cilic forum [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

An Ivo Karlovic & Marin Cilic forum

ljubicic_
02-17-2007, 03:22 PM
He's playing lately very good espacely in America + he has a lots of fans: Tennisfancroatia, Deatles Mortal, Saiprakash, oz-boz, me and many, many more so he deserves a forum espacely if you look at Bozoljac, Tipsarevic and Michel Gambil, Ivo acchieved a lot more than those 3 players! So please can we have a Ivo forum...?!

And there are also a lot Cilic fans so if Bozoljac has a own forum than Cilic also may have a own forum! Cilic reached a SF on a ATP tor, Bozoljac didn't.
So Cilic deserved a own forum..:wavey:

Blue Heart24
02-18-2007, 01:44 PM
That would be fantastic.
Please,at least an Ivo forum :)
:wavey:

ljubicic_
02-19-2007, 02:07 AM
Will someone please give us a forum? He deserves it. And he has lots of fans too.

gusman890
02-19-2007, 02:56 AM
I agree

he deserves one. Santoro finally got one, why cant Ivo?

Snowwy
02-19-2007, 02:58 AM
I would love to see Ivo get one, hes an entertaining player for sure when hes serving.

supertommyhaas
02-19-2007, 04:08 AM
ivo karlovic having a website :eek:

Fergie
02-19-2007, 10:46 AM
A forum for Ivo please :yeah:

Deathless Mortal
02-19-2007, 08:40 PM
I support this :yeah: Forum for Ivo "the biggest" Karlovic :D

gusman890
02-20-2007, 03:12 AM
Fourm for IVO :)

Johnny Groove
02-20-2007, 03:40 AM
Karlovic AND Cilic? damn you guys are needy :o

RickDaStick
02-21-2007, 10:11 PM
If journeymen such as Dent,Fish, and Ginepri can have a forum then surely Ivo and Cilic deserve it too.

bad gambler
02-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Can't find the link to Steve's post right now but basically he mentioned that new forums would be added on a 3 (or 6 not sure) monthly cycle

RickDaStick
02-22-2007, 03:12 AM
Just in time for all the new Karlovic fans to jump off the bandwagon when he doesn't make another final for the rest of the year.

:haha:

ezekiel
02-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Problem with Ivo Karlovic is that he is off for so long and I don't know who Cilic is

bad gambler
02-25-2007, 03:09 AM
Problem with Ivo Karlovic is that he is off for so long and I don't know who Cilic is

So why are you posting in this thread? :confused:

ezekiel
03-01-2007, 12:20 PM
So why are you posting in this thread? :confused:
if I or most posters here don't know him how can he deserve a forum ?:smash: :retard: Not that I know everything but still :D
Ok, I looked him up and he is a young challenger player ranked 173, nothing exciting yet to warrant a forum on his own. How low can you go to warrant a forum ? Mind you there are already many forums that are not active at all and should be closed or archived but I am not a mod and if guys like Karol Beck, Ilia Bozoljac, Taylor Dent have it then who am I to argue ? :shrug:

RickDaStick
03-01-2007, 05:30 PM
if I or most posters here don't know him how can he deserve a forum ?:smash: :retard: Not that I know everything but still :D
Ok, I looked him up and he is a young challenger player ranked 173, nothing exciting yet to warrant a forum on his own. How low can you go to warrant a forum ? Mind you there are already many forums that are not active at all and should be closed or archived but I am not a mod and if guys like Karol Beck, Ilia Bozoljac, Taylor Dent have it then who am I to argue ? :shrug:

I doubt most posters dont know who he is. Not everyone is just a fan of federers like yourself.

bad gambler
03-01-2007, 07:06 PM

I didn't realise that a criteria for creating a new player forum was that you in particular had to know who the player was

Ok, I looked him up and he is a young challenger player ranked 173, nothing exciting yet to warrant a forum on his own. How low can you go to warrant a forum ?

I didn't realise another criteria was that the player had to be a top 10 to get a forum either

Mind you there are already many forums that are not active at all and should be closed or archived but I am not a mod and if guys like Karol Beck, Ilia Bozoljac, Taylor Dent have it then who am I to argue ? :shrug:

Yep it is not your decision :yeah:

bad gambler
03-01-2007, 07:09 PM
I'll ask Steve about this suggestion and the Italian forum request

savesthedizzle
03-02-2007, 04:08 AM
I actually think most users on MTF do know who Cilic is, ezekiel. :shrug: He's discussed pretty often as an up and comer.

meninosantos
03-02-2007, 12:33 PM

Cilic was juniors world number 1...And his carreer is growing...

Deboogle!.
03-02-2007, 03:37 PM
I'll ask Steve about this suggestion and the Italian forum requestOther player forum suggestions have been around much longer and have just as much support. Either all of them should be addressed or Steve should put up the poll suggestions, and then the poll, like he said was going to happen? :scratch:

bad gambler
03-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Other player forum suggestions have been around much longer and have just as much support. Either all of them should be addressed or Steve should put up the poll suggestions, and then the poll, like he said was going to happen? :scratch:

What I meant was I was going to ask Steve to readdress the creation of player forums rules he has in place in terms of frequency

So Rochus and Calleri fans can allay their fears that their requests will not be missed :worship:

Deboogle!.
03-02-2007, 06:35 PM
gotcha :yeah: (we Querrey fans are also getting restless and hadn't started a thread because of the whole thing ;))

ezekiel
03-05-2007, 02:32 PM
I actually think most users on MTF do know who Cilic is, ezekiel. :shrug: He's discussed pretty often as an up and comer.

Ok but he is now mainly a challenger type player but hey if people want it , more power to them

ezekiel
03-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Cilic was juniors world number 1...And his carreer is growing...

I didn't know he was #1 which explains that he has good talent so I understand the hype

savesthedizzle
03-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Ok but he is now mainly a challenger type player but hey if people want it , more power to them

When we got Novak's forum he had just barely cracked the top 100 :) He was only ranked around 86. But we knew his potential :p

They know his :p And I think if they want a forum and if they would make good use of a forum, then why shouldn't they have one?

ezekiel
03-05-2007, 10:10 PM
When we got Novak's forum he had just barely cracked the top 100 :) He was only ranked around 86. But we knew his potential :p

They know his :p And I think if they want a forum and if they would make good use of a forum, then why shouldn't they have one?

Nole started a forum after USO 2005 , right ?

gusman890
06-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Ive noticed Cilic during the 2005 orange bowl with his race with Donald Young to see who would be the no.1 junior for the year.

and hes been raising up the rankings fairly good i must say since then. Even played DC dispite getting slautered by Fat Dave ;)

El Legenda
06-21-2007, 05:40 AM
Cilic forum Yes!

06-21-2007, 06:02 AM
Cilic forum Yes!
I didn't think it was time for another vote about players' Forums yet :confused:

Neely
06-26-2007, 12:45 PM
We last updated the forums in the middle of March.
Steve said it would be done every four months that members have a chance to get a new forum. One week prior to that deadline the "request forum" would be open for requests (create one thread with poll for the player who should get a new forum and hope enough people vote). This would be the week of 9th to 15th July. (subject to change)

06-27-2007, 04:41 AM
We last updated the forums in the middle of March.
Steve said it would be done every four months that members have a chance to get a new forum. One week prior to that deadline the "request forum" would be open for requests (create one thread with poll for the player who should get a new forum and hope enough people vote). This would be the week of 9th to 15th July. (subject to change)
I thought it was too early. Thanks Neely :)

El Legenda
07-11-2007, 10:54 PM
we want a Cilic forum! Vamos :)

Neely
07-11-2007, 11:36 PM
we want a Cilic forum! Vamos :)
Make the poll in the right forum now and hope some more people want that, subforum is open for about 7 hours already :)