Pablo Andujar... what's his future? average player or rising star? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Pablo Andujar... what's his future? average player or rising star?

Minotaur
02-13-2007, 10:15 AM
Has anybody seen him in action?

Deivid23
02-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Don´t bet on him against Montañes ;)

Minotaur
02-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Donīt bet on him against Montaņes ;)

Why?

Deivid23
02-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Why?

You can´t make fair estimations when u don´t know one of the players -> you shouldn´t bet on that match

Besides, Andújar is not that good

Minotaur
02-13-2007, 12:55 PM
You canīt make fair estimations when u donīt know one of the players -> you shouldnīt bet on that match

Besides, Andújar is not that good

Indeedy.

But the question is who is he?

ljubicic_
02-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Indeedy.

A Spanish playerhttp://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/image/player/IO_2196_player.JPG

Minotaur
02-13-2007, 01:57 PM
That's i know he is a spanish player but has anybody actually seen him in action? I mean he actually won at least one challenger last year...

Klaas_nalbandian
02-13-2007, 02:07 PM
never seen him but he must be talented

Deivid23
02-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Indeedy.

He´s a good player but he won´t be a star imo. He´s a good returner and moves very well, good fh, he is quick at the net, maybe he lacks a bit of power as main weakness. He also had a good junior career, was like 5th or 7th ranked in the world 2 or 3 years ago. Concerning bets, I think Montañes is a deserved favourite, but Andújar can make him sweat, fair odds, no bet.

Corey Feldman
02-13-2007, 04:11 PM
Is that all you care about deivid burro ?... bets this, bets that ..
:rolleyes:

Deivid23
02-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Is that all you care about deivid burro ?... bets this, bets that ..
:rolleyes:

:lol:

Hi burrito. Have you already learnt how to count? ;)

Corey Feldman
02-13-2007, 04:22 PM
Yes parrot, they finally let me into your school

Deivid23
02-13-2007, 04:25 PM
Yes parrot, they finally let me into your school

Good kid. Next step is learning some manners and trying to be a polite and unbanned character like myself :angel:

Corey Feldman
02-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Always need to have the last word dont you.

cagon :rolleyes:

who is this Pablo? he doesnt sound like a rising star like Alan Mackin.
:D

Peoples
02-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Good kid. Next step is learning some manners and trying to be a polite and unbanned character like myself :angel:
The only reason a pajero like you isn't banned is that being a complete retard isn't a punishable offence. Why? Value diversity, help the disabled, all that crap :rolleyes:

R.Federer
02-13-2007, 10:49 PM
who is this Pablo? he doesnt sound like a rising star like Alan Mackin.
:D
Hey Mikey,

There were similarly many posters who thought that Murray was overrated. I am pretty sure that Deivid 23 was among them. You can see this in the "youngsters" thread. But once Murray showed his skills that were apparent to soooo many people before he became a star player, but not to these very Wise Men, they were forced to revise their expectations. Many of these people now ride the bandwagon known as Muzza Wuzza.

It is easy to hype or put down anyone. Talk is cheap. It is in fact costless. Then comes the time when people have to match their prophecies with the reality.

Corey Feldman
02-13-2007, 10:59 PM
Hello R.Fed..
still many think muzza is overated ;)
some take longer to make the big break, like fed winning a GS at 21.
so maybe 21 is the age to judge.

SwissMister1
02-14-2007, 04:25 AM
I saw him last year, I think he'll be okay at the small clay court events but don't see him making a ton of noise. I actually thought he looked older than he was.

Deivid23
02-14-2007, 07:16 AM
The only reason a pajero like you isn't banned is that being a complete retard isn't a punishable offence. Why? Value diversity, help the disabled, all that crap :rolleyes:

The only reason why I don´t put you in my ignore list is bc you´re hands down the biggest clown in this board and your entertaining value is priceless :hug: :lol:

Deivid23
02-14-2007, 07:18 AM
There were similarly many posters who thought that Murray was overrated. I am pretty sure that Deivid 23 was among them. You can see this in the "youngsters" thread. But once Murray showed his skills that were apparent to soooo many people before he became a star player, but not to these very Wise Men, they were forced to revise their expectations. Many of these people now ride the bandwagon known as Muzza Wuzza.

Who the f*** are you? I really get lost with you Fedex, R.Fed, RogiFan, RogFed, FedererExpress, R.Federer, RogerIdon´tgiveafuckaboutSwitzerland, RogiGilletteforever tits, really:rolleyes:

Whistleway
02-14-2007, 08:05 AM
RogiGilletteforever tits, really:rolleyes:

haha..

Deivid23
02-14-2007, 06:42 PM
Andujar up a break several times in 2nd set, blew 2 setpoints, still a lot to learn

R.Federer
02-14-2007, 07:11 PM
Who the f*** are you? I really get lost with you Fedex, R.Fed, RogiFan, RogFed, FedererExpress, R.Federer, RogerIdon´tgiveafuckaboutSwitzerland, RogiGilletteforever tits, really:rolleyes:
And why does it matter to you who I am? No one cares whether you get lost or not between posters. Really, no one cares.

I don't believe I responded to any of your posts here. I posted directly to Escude, unless you missed the part which said Hey Mikey and thought it was for you.

It is so hilarious that you are so frustrated these days, lacing your comments with f***, taking any marginal chance to heap your hatred on a player whose success you cannot stand. There are many posters who enjoy seeing you driven to the edge like this you know. Ciao.