Double [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Double

Marine
03-27-2004, 11:21 AM
Yeahh, Seb plays again in double.With Arnaud.
It's quite surprising of him. But good surprise !!! :D

zyim333
03-27-2004, 11:34 AM
yeah, nono can totally concentrate on the double games now.they are all so confident of themselves(seb said they were just enjoying themselves) wow....so fantastic!!!
although nono will not appear in the next round,he 's really accomplished a good beginning of the tms this year.
allez seb et nono!!!

xuzizhen
03-27-2004, 01:17 PM
Arnaud ClementFRA
Sebastien Grosjean FRA
VS.
Lucas ArnoldARG
Agustin Calleri ARG

Ps:fabrice and paul will also play.

ubrunjensen
03-27-2004, 06:40 PM
You mean they continue to play doubles in Miami?
A bit of a surprise, but then why not? They just proved to the rest of the world how good they are together - winning in Indian Wells and beating a couple of the best doubles teams in the ranking.
I hope they will go on winning.

Marine
03-29-2004, 10:34 PM
Sebastien and Arnaud WON their first round 6/1 3/0 (retired)

noa
03-30-2004, 09:57 AM
if they continue winning, guy will perhaps think about his double team for davis cup.
fabrice isn't in the team at the moment and seb and arnaud seem to be the bests for me. But seb would play 3 matches, it's maybe to much, almost if we want to keep a small chance to beat roger....
But roger plays 3 matches...
I would be great they play doubles together we could see seb playing doubles in tv.

Peta Pan
03-30-2004, 02:21 PM
if they continue winning, guy will perhaps think about his double team for davis cup.....
I would be great they play doubles together we could see seb playing doubles in tv.

You would in France :) Unfortunately, we'd still miss out here in Australia... until France one day meet Australia again (whenever that may be). Then again, I would prefer Seb not to play doubles in Davis Cup because I'd prefer him concentrate on the singles rather than play in 3 matches.