Will Federer Be Like Serena?? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Will Federer Be Like Serena??

lordmanji
02-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Let's say Federer pulled a Serena and took a year off to design metro-sexual clothes, star in a Hollywood romance and manage to play a total of five tournaments for the entire year.

Federer comes back to the Aussie Open twenty pounds heavier than mirka but refers to himself as "bootylicious" and loses the tune-up tournament to someone ranked barely in the top 100.

Given all that, will Federer like Serena be able to comeback and win the men's Aussie Open straightaway?

scoobs
02-11-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry, the abundance of disturbing images you offered up there caused my brain to crash.:crazy:

Rebooting...

dorkino
02-11-2007, 09:06 PM
DREAMER :devil: !!

Johnny Groove
02-11-2007, 09:23 PM
So long as Nalbandian doesn't step on his foot and break a couple metatarsals in their hurry to get to the all-you-can-eat pasta bar, I think he can. :D

Now THAT is a battle I'd like to see :boxing:

SaltoKlose
02-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Given all that, will Federer like Serena be able to comeback and win the men's Aussie Open straightaway?

If anyone can Federer can.

Magus13
02-11-2007, 09:43 PM
What a dumb, stupid, idiotic, moronic, brainless, worthless, pointless post.

Johnny Groove
02-11-2007, 09:45 PM

oh the irony!!!! :lol:

*Viva Chile*
02-11-2007, 10:52 PM
:haha: I can't stop laughing at the thread title :lol:

Corey Feldman
02-11-2007, 11:01 PM
... only in winning his own version of the Serena Slam, in a few months time ;)

DrJules
02-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Let's say Federer pulled a Serena and took a year off to design metro-sexual clothes, star in a Hollywood romance and manage to play a total of five tournaments for the entire year.

Federer comes back to the Aussie Open twenty pounds heavier than mirka but refers to himself as "bootylicious" and loses the tune-up tournament to someone ranked barely in the top 100.

It should be noted that the women's world number 1 at the start of the Australian Open did not play because of marital issues.

CmonAussie
02-12-2007, 01:22 AM

:wavey: :cool:
This post is quite funny & those who are realistic will understand what you`re saying;) ... However uber PC people will take offense & see it as sexist><..

*Obviously the answer is NO;)
Men`s tennis is much more physical than women`s.
Although Fed seems to lack rivals his opponents are much stronger mentally
than the majority of the women.
Serena`s power play tennis is unlike anything that the other women play, hense when she`s at her best the other girls can`t return her balls.
The men are all very powerful physically so it`s not enough to simply blast your opponent off the court.

However if Fed were around 90% fit & not overweight then he could probably still pull off a Slam win with a bit of luck;)

Rosa Luxembourg
02-12-2007, 01:47 AM
I'm sorry, the abundance of disturbing images you offered up there caused my brain to crash.:crazy:

Rebooting...

:haha:

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Mirka looks like Serena...thats about it!

Polikarpov
02-12-2007, 02:12 AM
:haha: especially at the 20 pounds heavier than Mirka part.

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 02:16 AM
The only difference between Serena and Mirka is that Serena is a fat slob athlete while Mirka is a fat slob gold digger.

end of story

CmonAussie
02-12-2007, 02:23 AM
The only difference between Serena and Mirka is that Serena is a fat slob athlete while Mirka is a fat slob gold digger.

end of story

:rolleyes:
Mirka met Roger at the Sydney Olympics in 2000;)
At the time Federer hadn`t won a single ATP tile:p
If Mirka`s a gold digger then she certainly found her big nugget before anyone else could get their hands on him:p

sondraj06
02-12-2007, 02:25 AM

end of story

Do we have issue with weight maybe:angel:

brickhousesupporter
02-12-2007, 02:29 AM

I would depend on whether or not his sister died in some freak Swiss cheese accident?

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 02:32 AM
Do we have issue with weight maybe:angel:

Unless you're born with an obesity problem, there is no excuse for being a fat slob. Everyone should take care of their bodies.

Both Mirka and Serena are fat asses who eat like slobs who barely excercise (well Serena makes weird noises). These two men would both have a great chance of winning the HOT DOG EATING CONTEST.

ServeAlready81
02-12-2007, 02:32 AM

end of story

Serena is not fat, not all women are supposed to be blonde white twigs. Serena has ass and breasts, is she supposed to get reductions on those. Last time I checked you weren't paying her bills.

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 02:33 AM
:rolleyes:
Mirka met Roger at the Sydney Olympics in 2000;)
At the time Federer hadn`t won a single ATP tile:p
If Mirka`s a gold digger then she certainly found her big nugget before anyone else could get their hands on him:p

Roger could do a thousand times better. He should dump that fat ass and get a half decent girl on his arm. Nobody is going to respect Federer with that kind of girlfriend.

sondraj06
02-12-2007, 02:34 AM
well i don't know about eating like slobs, I eat like a slob and can't gain a pound, my bestfriend on the other hand only eats junk food and she is not fat by any means, men love her she has huge boobs, but a little bigger than she would like, because she doesn't actually have a proper diet. and she skips a lot of meals that's not heatly.

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 02:34 AM
Serena is not fat, not all women are supposed to be blonde white twigs. Serena has ass and breasts, is she supposed to get reductions on those. Last time I checked you weren't paying her bills.

She's not fat? wtf are you talking about. She's got a booty, boobies and about 35% body fat.

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 02:37 AM
well i don't know about eating like slobs, I eat like a slob and can't gain a pound, my bestfriend on the other hand only eats junk food and she is not fat by any means, men love her she has huge boobs, but a little bigger than she would like, because she doesn't actually have a proper diet. and she skips a lot of meals that's not heatly.

Serena obviously has more than 3 meals a day...thats not even a question.

sondraj06
02-12-2007, 02:49 AM
c'om who eats three meal a day. and i do think she a little over weight, she's bigger than she use to be in the weist but her boobs and butt have always been huge. She wouldn't look right skinny, her proportions wouldn't support it. But the only problem I see with it is the fact that she is an athlete and is that out of shape. But I'm sure if you ask maria how out of shape she is and she'll have a quite different opinion HAHA.

RickDaStick
02-12-2007, 03:17 AM
Federer will never weight 240lbs so no.

brickhousesupporter
02-12-2007, 03:54 AM

end of story

Dude are you serious....Serena is not fat at all. She has more muscles than anyone on the wtatour right now.

CmonAussie
02-12-2007, 04:12 AM
###

Serena is unique~ talent wise, mentally & strength wise!!!

The WTA tour is not the ATP tour....

Federer is a greater talent than Serena but he couldn`t do what she did~ however he still has more Slams than her!!

That`s it in a nutshell..

nkhera1
02-12-2007, 04:17 AM
Don't forget that serena also has the fortune of ony having to play at most 3 sets. I don't think she would be able to last 5 sets consistently.

CmonAussie
02-12-2007, 04:21 AM
Don't forget that serena also has the fortune of ony having to play at most 3 sets. I don't think she would be able to last 5 sets consistently.

:wavey:
That`s it:cool:
As I mentioned~ the men`s tour & women`s tour are not the same [especially at the slams the men have to work much harder for every win];)

alelysafina
02-12-2007, 04:44 AM
Wouldn't he still be top ten with all of the points he's accumulated?

R.Federer
02-12-2007, 04:54 AM
Roger could do a thousand times better. He should dump that fat ass and get a half decent girl on his arm. Nobody is going to respect Federer with that kind of girlfriend.

Negative.
Nobody would respect Federer with a brainless beauty queen gold digger.

(For one thing, YOU would immediately wonder,what is a beauty doing with HIM?)

Did you like seeing Agassi with Brooke Shields? Or that beauty Streisand? :haha:

Gonzo Hates Me!
02-12-2007, 09:12 AM
i often ponder this... but i think he'd be more like henin.... lose a couple of matches and then get back on his streak

spencercarlos
02-12-2007, 01:13 PM

It would be really a shame that a player going for the all time records loses his time in non-worthy stuff, instead of giving himself 100% effort into tennis history.

Sorry but not matter what Serena won´t break any of the all time records GS related, or titles or weeks as number one.

Lets not even talk about the time Serena has lost because of her phisical conditioning, which anyway its her fault for not doing enough stuff to get in the best shape as possible or to rest enough time to heal injuries. Federer will not do that. He is a professional.

spencercarlos
02-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Serena obviously has more than 3 meals a day...thats not even a question.
:lol: Hilarious! :p

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Negative.
Nobody would respect Federer with a brainless beauty queen gold digger.

(For one thing, YOU would immediately wonder,what is a beauty doing with HIM?)

Did you like seeing Agassi with Brooke Shields? Or that beauty Streisand? :haha:

WTF are you talking about? People think Roger Federer is a pansy because of that hippo he walks around with all day. Who cares if he has a beauty queen gold digger? It's all about public image and right now his public image is that of a champion who walks around with a Big Mac meal on his arm.

jeahhh!
02-12-2007, 05:05 PM
WTF are you talking about? People think Roger Federer is a pansy because of that hippo he walks around with all day. Who cares if he has a beauty queen gold digger? It's all about public image and right now his public image is that of a champion who walks around with a Big Mac meal on his arm.

The fact that Roger is dating Mirka makes me like him more not less. I think its nice to see that he doesn't only care about image and that you don't have to be a toothpick blonde to make someone happy.

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 05:13 PM
The fact that Roger is dating Mirka makes me like him more not less. I think its nice to see that he doesn't only care about image and that you don't have to be a toothpick blonde to make someone happy.

Are you kidding me? That silly son of a bitch is whipped. He need to open his damn eyes.

sondraj06
02-12-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't get it. what world do you guys live in where every one who has a significant other is a size two. maybe it's a american thing, you know us all being obese and all, but people of different sizes have love lives here and it's not some huge shock and disgust.

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 05:16 PM
I don't get it. what world do you guys live in where every one who has a significant other is a size two. maybe it's a american thing, you know us all being obese and all, but people of different sizes have love lives here and it's not some huge shock and disgust.

Mirka 'Kripsy Kreme' Federer

jeahhh!
02-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Are you kidding me? That silly son of a bitch is whipped. He need to open his damn eyes.

No he's not, and you act like Mirka is disgustingly ugly which she isn't I actually think that she is quite pretty she just has a little more weight than the average sports girlfriend.

sondraj06
02-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Mista r u married:confused:

Juliet
02-12-2007, 05:29 PM

very funny, indeed!

Joyce_23
02-12-2007, 05:31 PM
No he's not, and you act like Mirka is disgustingly ugly which she isn't I actually think that she is quite pretty she just has a little more weight than the average sports girlfriend.

I couldn't agree more, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that girl. She is a little heavier then most of those typical trophy girlfriends...So what? More power to Roger for just being with the girl that he loves, even if she gained a couple of pounds and is not considered a 'standard' beauty. She is pretty enough as she is.

jeahhh!
02-12-2007, 05:33 PM
I couldn't agree more, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that girl. She is a little heavier then most of those typical throphy girlfriends...So what? More power to Roger for just being with the girl that he loves, even if she gained a couple of pounds and is not considered a 'standard' beauty. She is pretty enough as she is.

:rocker2:

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 05:36 PM

She's definitely a dirt bag

nobama
02-12-2007, 05:44 PM
She's definitely a dirt bagWhat the fuck did she ever do you you?

jeahhh!
02-12-2007, 05:47 PM

Why?

KC13
02-12-2007, 05:54 PM

I presume you can somewhat relate to the respect issue,since nobody is going to respect somebody who is obviously a complete and utter moron.
So if she has to lose weight,maybe you can try and gain some braincells

sondraj06
02-12-2007, 05:54 PM
she is a pretty girl, really she is.

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 06:04 PM
I presume you can somewhat relate to the respect issue,since nobody is going to respect somebody who is obviously a complete and utter moron.
So if she has to lose weight,maybe you can try and gain some braincells

Anyone with half a brain would admit that she is ugly and overweight. Get a clue.

KC13
02-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Sure,because people take somebody serious and determine that on the weight of their partner.
But hey,in your world ,Paris Hilton is probably an icon on an intellectual basis to.
And of course you yourself are blessed with an immaculate physique

Metis
02-12-2007, 07:37 PM

Roger will never be bootylicious no matter how much weight he puts on. He should either accept it and move on or consider butt implants. :p

jeahhh!
02-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Roger will never be bootylicious no matter how much weight he puts on. He should either accept it and move on or consider butt implants. :p

:haha: But he could still call himself bootylicious in fact I hope all that happen just so I can hear Roger say that he is bootylicious.

World Beater
02-12-2007, 07:47 PM

dLol. would you dump your gf if she gained weight?

they started dating back when mirka was still playing and in great shape.

Bremen
02-12-2007, 08:09 PM
:haha: But he could still call himself bootylicious in fact I hope all that happen just so I can hear Roger say that he is bootylicious.

Jim Courier asked Roger why he kept looking up at the replays Federer said he thought he looked beautiful. Hopefully next year he can say bootylicious:)

jeahhh!
02-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Jim Courier asked Roger why he kept looking up at the replays Federer said he thought he looked beautiful. Hopefully next year he can say bootylicious:)

I hope so!:bounce:

Metis
02-12-2007, 11:00 PM

Then we will all know Roger needs glasses. :lol:

Mistaflava
02-12-2007, 11:04 PM
dLol. would you dump your gf if she gained weight?

they started dating back when mirka was still playing and in great shape.

Mirka being in great shape would mean she eats only 10 slices of pizza instead of 15.

Richard_from_Cal
02-12-2007, 11:23 PM
:clap2: :hatoff: ....to the very idea of Mr. Federer calling himself "bootylicious." I don't think any of us will live long enough to see that one.

jeahhh!
02-12-2007, 11:29 PM
:clap2: :hatoff: ....to the very idea of Mr. Federer calling himself "bootylicious." I don't think any of us will live long enough to see that one.

Sadly:sobbing:

dkw
02-13-2007, 12:56 AM
Why??? Was Federer having butt implant surgery during DC Rd1? Is that why he didn't show up - he thought some junk in the trunk would improve his game???

TennisGrandSlam
02-13-2007, 03:03 AM
THe title should be changed to "Will Federer Be Like to play with Serena in Tennis court?" :devil:

Gonzo Hates Me!
02-13-2007, 05:55 AM
what world do you guys live in where every one who has a significant other is a size two.

Um, the world where you don't have to worry about PLAN B = "it's the inside that counts." I am a size 4, yuck, just fat... just two more weeks of throwing up, and celery sticks, and I'll be in 2 world. Yay!

R.Federer
02-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Um, the world where you don't have to worry about PLAN B = "it's the inside that counts." I am a size 4, yuck, just fat... just two more weeks of throwing up, and celery sticks, and I'll be in 2 world. Yay!

I'm sure the inside does count for the Flavas of the world, you know, that the insides are not fat tissue :rolleyes:

jazar
02-13-2007, 08:26 AM
federer wouldnt do it, he isnt stupid

Veronique
02-13-2007, 12:05 PM
Mirka is a beautiful girl. With all the resources she has, she could make a little effort to look a little more decent. I mean, Roger works out all the times and travels with a personal cook. Just a regular workout routine and eating decent food would keep her in shape. She has deteriorated through the years. :-(

nobama
02-13-2007, 04:22 PM
Mirka is a beautiful girl. With all the resources she has, she could make a little effort to look a little more decent. I mean, Roger works out all the times and travels with a personal cook. Just a regular workout routine and eating decent food would keep her in shape. She has deteriorated through the years. :-(Since when is a restaurant a personal cook? If anyone is his personal cook it's her and I'm assuming she cooks the same stuff for herself as well.

Black Adam
02-13-2007, 07:04 PM
I think Mirka has too many curves (meaning a little bit of trimming needs to be done;) ) and even though she might not be beautiful she looks better the way she is, wouldn't want her to become anorexic. I personnaly ain't a fan of Mirka but I respect the fact that Roger doesn't let anyone decide who he should be with or how much the girl should weigh or even her looks. Love is like a weed, it grows wherever it wants.

Any guy with enough sense would take Mirka over a skinny girl. It's more human to have flesh. Just compare and tell me who you would rather sleep with.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2006-05/23/xinsrc_41205032311252342445528.jpg

http://files.myopera.com/Mathilda/albums/46891/Skinny%20model.jpg

http://files.myopera.com/Mathilda/albums/46891/Fake_or_Real.jpg

If some guy says he takes the anorexic models, then something is wrong with his brains.

R.Federer
02-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Point well made. :yeah:
Shocking sickness of those two toothpicks. They should be admitted to a hospital and then a psych ward after that. Ugh.

I think Mirka has too many curves (meaning a little bit of trimming needs to be done;) ) and even though she might not be beautiful she looks better the way she is, would want her to become anorexic. I personnaly ain't a fan of Mirka but I respect the fact that Roger doesn't let anyone decide who he should be with or how much the girl should weigh or even her looks. Love is like a weed, it grows wherever it wants.

Any guy with enough sense would take Mirka over a skinny girl. It's more human to have flesh. Just compare and tell me who you would rather sleep with.

If some guy says he takes the anorexic models, then something is wrong with his brains.

jeahhh!
02-13-2007, 07:13 PM
I think Mirka has too many curves (meaning a little bit of trimming needs to be done;) ) and even though she might not be beautiful she looks better the way she is, would want her to become anorexic. I personnaly ain't a fan of Mirka but I respect the fact that Roger doesn't let anyone decide who he should be with or how much the girl should weigh or even her looks. Love is like a weed, it grows wherever it wants.

Eww!
*runs off to eat*

Gonzo Hates Me!
02-13-2007, 09:17 PM
those pictures aren't real GENIUSES! For one, one of them is Gisele's face on the body of a completely different person! And the second picture is of an Eastern Europe ethnic cleansing survivor's body with their face cut out and a model's put on top. Furthermore, they're highly photoshopped, GENIUSES!!!!

sondraj06
02-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Since when is a restaurant a personal cook? If anyone is his personal cook it's her and I'm assuming she cooks the same stuff for herself as well.

HAHA:haha::haha:.

But to bring this back. Look at that picture of mirka, some one please tell me were too many curves are. some of these posters have some serious problems. She is by no means fat, none what so ever. maybe it's a cultural thing but that's not considered fat over here, yeah not skinny, but not fat.:wavey:

Corey Feldman
02-13-2007, 10:30 PM
remember how Mirka looked at Wimbledon 2003 :inlove:
her dimple's
now: i dont mind her at all.
not every female here should think all guys think like Mista idiot Flava :rolleyes:
i like a girl with a bit of meat on her!

Magus13
02-13-2007, 11:19 PM
If Federer grew wings what bird would he be?
If Federer were to murder someone what weapon would he use?
If Federer built a time machine where would he go?
If Federer smoked crack all day long where would he goto rehab?
If Federer was an actor what roles would he choose?

I'm sure their are many other useless Fed questions we can discuss but just wanted to throw these out before some of the other geniuses on MTF got to it.

for-sure
02-13-2007, 11:23 PM
I dont see how your scenario is any different from Sampras winning the USopen...or Agassi making it to the final of the USopen...

bobrocks
02-14-2007, 12:59 AM
her dimple's
not every female here should think all guys think like Mista idiot Flava :rolleyes:

Show me a picture of her from wimbledon '03. Has she really gained much weight? I'm curious.

Veronique
02-14-2007, 02:05 AM
Since when is a restaurant a personal cook? If anyone is his personal cook it's her and I'm assuming she cooks the same stuff for herself as well.

Well, Andy mentioned in one of the pieces I watched on the TTC that Roger does travel with a personal chef. At least he had 1 with him 1 year at TMS Toronto or Montreal. In any case, there's no way they eat the same kind of food.

Now I'm size 6 and still have plenty of meat on my bones. It doesn't have to be one extreme or the other. It's ashame that an ex-athletic would let herself go the way she has. She reminds me of Zina Garrison.:-( At least Zina doesn't have to sit in a top player box tourney in and tourney out.

sondraj06
02-14-2007, 03:52 AM
she let herself go. wow she went from a size 8 to a size 10. people are way too much for me some times.

atheneglaukopis
02-14-2007, 04:44 AM
A kookaburra. :D:spit: Wishes are free. :haha:

nobama
02-14-2007, 11:01 AM
In any case, there's no way they eat the same kind of food.How do you know this? Seems only logical to me being that they live together and spend pretty much every day together.

bokehlicious
02-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Well, Andy mentioned in one of the pieces I watched on the TTC that Roger does travel with a personal chef. At least he had 1 with him 1 year at TMS Toronto or Montreal.

I guess he has a personnal cook only when he travels in north America, a top form athlete can't afford to eat junk food... :p

Burrow
02-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Federer is one of the fittest if not the fittest player(s) on tour while serena williams is fat. I would touch her with a barge pole.

Sunset of Age
02-14-2007, 04:43 PM
I guess he has a personnal cook only when he travels in north America, a top form athlete can't afford to eat junk food... :p

The first thing that came to my mind when I read that post... :D

Wojtek
02-14-2007, 04:46 PM
So fat like Serena? No

Volcanic Tennis
02-14-2007, 07:06 PM

Mistaflava
02-18-2007, 02:16 PM
her dimple's

Expected of you to like fat out of shape women...

Corey Feldman
02-18-2007, 02:23 PM
oh, so its women now... and not little Czech boys?
;)

victor_gospo
02-18-2007, 02:27 PM
lordmanjii has just failed a drug test

supertommyhaas
02-19-2007, 03:22 AM
good joke lordmanji :lol:

tennisrocks123
02-19-2007, 03:26 AM
weird thread.. i dont think its gonna happen.. hate to break it to you.

almouchie
02-19-2007, 06:36 AM

what romance? did I miss something? serena & who