I need your help ASAP [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I need your help ASAP

seanog
02-11-2007, 08:06 PM
I am currentley using 3 flexpoint instincts but i feel the power level is a little too high and my game is getting a little too good for these sticks,i want a racquet with more weight and ALOT more control.Im a 15 and want too move on to a players racquet so my game will improve,im a prodomenent baseliner who may come into the net the odd time.Right hander

Here is the list of raquets i am gona demo

Yonex rds 001 98
Head liquidmetal prestige 98
wilson k factor 95 [18*20]
Babolat pure control team

Any of these racquets sound good.Help will be appriciated.I know this thread is in the wrong place but nobody ever replys in the player gear forum.So sorry

seanog
02-11-2007, 08:24 PM
well???????????

gusman890
02-11-2007, 08:35 PM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/

rant there, not here.

kk, thanks :)

Vin Judah
02-11-2007, 08:50 PM
I am currentley using 3 flexpoint instincts but i feel the power level is a little too high and my game is getting a little too good for these sticks,i want a racquet with more weight and ALOT more control.Im a 15 and want too move on to a players racquet so my game will improve,im a prodomenent baseliner who may come into the net the odd time.Right hander

Here is the list of raquets i am gona demo

Yonex rds 001 98
Head liquidmetal prestige 98
wilson k factor 95 [18*20]
Babolat pure control team

Any of these racquets sound good.Help will be appriciated.I know this thread is in the wrong place but nobody ever replys in the player gear forum.So sorry

I would need to know how good u r.!!!!??. i personally play with Head liquidmetal prestige 98 with added 5g of weight at 3 and 9 o'clock paintjob to look like the new flexpoint prestige,

seanog
02-11-2007, 09:01 PM
I would need to know how good u r.!!!!??. i personally play with Head liquidmetal prestige 98 with added 5g of weight at 3 and 9 o'clock paintjob to look like the new flexpoint prestige,

Hey vin im about a 4.0 player who is playing in loads of tourneys.I am gradually gettin towards a 4.5 rating.But i want to go for a more demanding frame too improve so i will HAVE too watch the ball or i will miss it.I dont want a REALLY heavy frame but the prestige seems just right the wilson k-factor seems too heavy and the yonex?????Im not too sure about.How does the prestige play for a good baseliner i love flex in the racquet and feeling the dwell time when the ball is coming off my strings.is the prestige flexible,the reason i want 2 go for theLM prestige and not the flexpoint one is because the flexpoint one seems a bit farfetched and gimmikey and the LM is good.Any thoughts????

Vin Judah
02-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey vin im about a 4.0 player who is playing in loads of tourneys.I am gradually gettin towards a 4.5 rating.But i want to go for a more demanding frame too improve so i will HAVE too watch the ball or i will miss it.I dont want a REALLY heavy frame but the prestige seems just right the wilson k-factor seems too heavy and the yonex?????Im not too sure about.How does the prestige play for a good baseliner i love flex in the racquet and feeling the dwell time when the ball is coming off my strings.is the prestige flexible,the reason i want 2 go for theLM prestige and not the flexpoint one is because the flexpoint one seems a bit farfetched and gimmikey and the LM is good.Any thoughts????

allright. dont know about yonex since ive been playing for most of my life with head. but i think you should try the radical versions also, and if u need weight, then just add a little lead tape. im an allrounder so prestige fits my game style better but many baseliners prefer the radical. but if you love flex in the racket then maybe prestige is better for u. but who knows, maybe u'd like a stiffer racket, so i suggest testing some radical head version also.
yes, prestige is more flexible then radical, but like i said i cant compare too much to other brands. but Pro Tour 630 is even more flexible. i tested it a few weeks ago but it was a bit too flexible for my feel. it felt a little "wobly" . but i think it would be a bit hard for u to get hands on one...