Bud Collins thinks Roddick will beat Federer this year [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Bud Collins thinks Roddick will beat Federer this year

Bremen
02-11-2007, 06:31 AM
From Msnbc.com - Collins thinks Roddick has a chance against Federer this year.

Agree or Disagree?
Roddick won’t beat Federer this season

TENNIS
Andy Roddick has only beaten Roger Federer once in 14 career meetings.

That win came in 2003 in a hardcourt tournament in Canada.

Roddick has lost nine straight matches to the Swiss star, including a tremendously lopsided one in this year's Australian Open semifinals.

Roddick's game has significantly improved under the coaching of Jimmy Connors.

That said, Federer's form may be at its all-time best, and the world No. 1 won't lose to Roddick should the two meet again on one or more occasions this year.

BUD COLLINS: DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE?

DISAGREE
I like the way Roddick has improved over the last five months, his determination and grit, the reformation of his game.

It's doubtful that his demolition by Federer at the Australian Open will do anything but increase his motivation to beat the World No. 1.

And Connors will work as much on Roddick's mental outlook as on his physical performance.

Connors had great fire in his belly, and Roddick has the same.

That fire doesn't go out just because one of the best to ever play the sport puts a whipping on you.

It won't be easy for Roddick to knock off Federer this year, but it shouldn't be, not against someone as exceptionally talented as the Swiss master.

Like Inspector Javert relentlessly trailing Jean Valjean across the earth in "Les Miserables," I hope, and think, Roddick will get his man somewhere this season.

Bud Collins has hit a new low...

doublebackhand
02-11-2007, 07:06 AM
roddick did beat federer this year, didnt he??

SaltoKlose
02-11-2007, 07:06 AM
LOL... critics believing Roddick will beat Federer, will only make Federer more motivated to show whos boss.

SaltoKlose
02-11-2007, 07:08 AM
roddick did beat federer this year, didnt he??

Yeh, in the Kooyong exhibition... means nothing really...

Haas beat Fed last year as well in Kooyong.

partygirl
02-11-2007, 07:12 AM
i don't think Andy likes bud at all.

DrJules
02-11-2007, 07:14 AM
Is Bud Collins a Roddick fan who hopes Roddick will beat Federer or does he genuinely think Roddick will beat Federer?

Over 3 sets Roddick probably has a reasonable chance of winning. However, over 5 sets it is more difficult.

Bremen
02-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Is Bud Collins a Roddick fan who hopes Roddick will beat Federer or does he genuinely think Roddick will beat Federer?

Over 3 sets Roddick probably has a reasonable chance of winning. However, over 5 sets it is more difficult.

"I hope, and think, Roddick will get his man somewhere this season."

I guess both...

You're probably right about 3 sets vs 5. Roddick beat fed that one time in a best of 3 and had match points in shanghai over best of 3. Still, Roddick's sole victory came when Fed served 10 double faults...he didn't play his best that time.

jazar
02-11-2007, 07:55 AM
his prediction has already come true. roddick beat federer in a worthless exhibition

trixtah
02-11-2007, 08:00 AM
Federer has read this and he's pissed. Expect a double bagel the next time they meet

CmonAussie
02-11-2007, 08:59 AM
##
I could visualize Roddick beating Federer maybe once at a not-so-important match~~> maybe at Cincinnati b4 the USO... While FED is still fine tuning his game!
>>>
Then come USO time FED will probably double bagel Roddick in the SFs or Final*@@*!!

Vin Judah
02-11-2007, 09:08 AM
no!

Peoples
02-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Bud Collins has hit a new low...

Why? I don't think it's likely but nevertheless it's a perfectly valid opinion. Federer doesn't play every match as perfect as the one in Australia and it's true that Roddick has made a lot of progress. He just wasn't able to show it in Australia.

nisha
02-11-2007, 11:36 AM
hmmm i think andy can do something in 3 sets, 5 i just dont see it

Corey Feldman
02-11-2007, 01:09 PM
As Tangy would say

us Fedtards are crapping ourselves at the thought of the next Roddick - Fed meeting :scared:

:haha: :rolls:

Bud's been smoking whatever she does.

nobama
02-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Why? I don't think it's likely but nevertheless it's a perfectly valid opinion. Federer doesn't play every match as perfect as the one in Australia and it's true that Roddick has made a lot of progress. He just wasn't able to show it in Australia.That was a pretty important match though wasn't it? Fact is no matter how hard he tries he still can't beat Fed when it counts on the big stage. Of course this is nothing new....how many times in a row did Connors lose to Lendl?

tennisrocks123
02-11-2007, 03:40 PM
BUD COLLINS & TRACY AUSTIN are SHIT!!! They just suck.

tangerine_dream
02-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Andy wins, so the Fedtards are at it again. :rolls: This article's kinda old. Why post it now? :p

nobama
02-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Andy wins, so the Fedtards are at it again. :rolls: This article's kinda old. Why post it now? :pYes of course because the 'fedtards' really care what Roddick does in Davis Cup.

Corey Feldman
02-11-2007, 06:01 PM
I am shit scared of A-Rod again now, he won a match :scared:
watch out for yourself Fed :scared:
no more flukey 4, 0 and 2 rapings anymore, with disgusting!!!svbghyjs*&2F*CK*R!!!!!!!!! challenges on aces, arrogant looks and racquets slipping out the hand when belting a ball out the stadium

Jimmy Roddick ...'is closing the gap' !

:scared:

DrJules
02-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Andy wins, so the Fedtards are at it again. :rolls: This article's kinda old. Why post it now? :p

Federer saves us from the perpetual crowing of the Yanktards.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugh Jaas
02-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Win against federer? Yes of course if he is ill due to mr Disney over working him (Andy murray anyone?)

If RODdick won 1 set i would be surprised. Federer has every male on the tour worked out.

Please dont insult his intellgence saying that a over the hill roddick who got destoryed on his favorite surface against the scot warroir murray would beat federer.

GonzoFed
02-11-2007, 06:36 PM
no more flukey 4, 0 and 2 rapings anymore, with disgusting!!!svbghyjs*&2F*CK*R!!!!!!!!! challenges on aces, arrogant looks and racquets slipping out the hand when belting a ball out the stadium

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Corey Feldman
02-11-2007, 06:39 PM
:haha: :lol: LOL @ DrJules and 'Yanktards'

lollll im gonna have to remember that one
:yeah:

Bremen
02-11-2007, 07:28 PM

I didn't know it was old...I just saw it for the first time yesterday.

Anyway I guess all opinions are valid but that doesn't mean they all make sense. Maybe if Bud had said Roddick's best chance was a best of 3 I'd pay more attention to him.

kobulingam
02-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Roddick "could" beat Fed in a best of 3 set match if Fed has a terrible day. Roddick WILL NEVER take 3 sets off Fed in a best of 5 set match in a major.

calvinhobbes
02-12-2007, 05:08 AM
Andy has been encouraged by his "almost" win in Shanghai. But this was a lapsus by Federer, who missed three set points in the second, strangely enough for him. Apart from this, I don´t see any improvement in Roddick´s play against Roger. On the contrary, the gap seems to get wider as time passes . . . . . :cool: :cool: :cool:

Allure
02-12-2007, 06:15 AM
Roddick will beat Federer:

- in his dreams
-during Playstation/Nintendo Wii
-at Ping Pong
-if he pulls a Tonya Harding

bedfordfalls8000
02-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Haas beat Fed last year as well in Kooyong.

AT LEAST HAAS TOOK FEDERER TO 5 IN THE AUSSIE OPEN

I THINK WE ALL SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON GETTING RODDICK TO NUMBER 2, A RUNAWAY NUMBER 2 THAT IS, I REALLY LIKE HIS CHANCES....BUT DON'T BOTHER KNOCKING ROGER.....IT'S JUST NOT HAPPENING....

avinash
02-12-2007, 07:35 AM
aah now i realise Bud Collins name is wrong

its supposed to be BUD BUD BUD Weiser :devil: to drunk on himself

nobama
02-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Andy has been encouraged by his "almost" win in Shanghai. But this was a lapsus by Federer, who missed three set points in the second, strangely enough for him. Apart from this, I don´t see any improvement in Roddick´s play against Roger. On the contrary, the gap seems to get wider as time passes . . . . . :cool: :cool: :cool:
In the first set where Roddick broken him, I believe Federer double faulted on break point. Roddick can say the gap is closing but he sure didn't play like it in Australia. Things might be different had Andy won that Wimbledon '04 final.

lunahielo
02-12-2007, 11:16 AM
IMO~~ Bud is indulging in wishful thinking.. :eek:

Bilbo
02-12-2007, 11:28 AM
looks like some people still think roddick is the real deal :rolleyes:

rosamunda
02-12-2007, 12:00 PM

I agree. To me the gap is a yawning one and ever-increasing, it seems. So Andy nearly beat a slightly 'off' Fed in Shanghai. But, when push came to shove, he couldn't manage it. And the exo was pretty meaningless really - all serve and volley from Fed come what may and all that. The beating Andy received in Australia was, quite frankly, embarrassing. He had absolutely no answer to Fed's superior game, either in the tactics department or in the shot-making one. OK, Fed got into the zone that day (scary), but it demolished Andy's mind as well as his physical game, and he was made to look like the proverbial deer in the headlights. He didn't try anything new, kept doing the wrong thing at the wrong time, got frustrated and panicky, and was quite simply totally outplayed. Feel a bit sorry for him, actually.

bokehlicious
02-12-2007, 12:07 PM
looks like some people still think roddick is the real deal :rolleyes:

Just because there's no other American besides... :shrug:

Sofyaxo
02-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Yeah this is kind of old. Weird that it comes out now. :rolleyes: But really I'm done trying to understand why people hate Andy so much.

Bud may as well be a 13 year old fangirl IMO. I wouldn't listen to him.

Action Jackson
02-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Hahahahahahaha

rosamunda
02-12-2007, 12:40 PM
..... But really I'm done trying to understand why people hate Andy so much.

I for one don't dislike Andy. I've never particularly liked his game style, but I've always admired the way he puts his heart and soul into a match and never gives up, even though I sometimes don't like the way that manifests itself (like in the Tsonga match). But I think he's a hoot off-court - lovely dry sense of humour. I hope the match with Fed didn't demoralise him too much, though, judging by his performance in the DC tie, it looks like it didn't.:)

jjcox
02-12-2007, 01:41 PM
what a funny comparison bud makes... we all know the demise of inspector javert after trailing jean valjean most of his life!

tangerine_dream
02-12-2007, 02:42 PM
But really I'm done trying to understand why people hate Andy so much.
Don't be hard on the haters, VL. Andy clearly means a lot ot them, possibly even more than to his own fans, seeing as how the anti-fans are ones to start so many threads about him in GM. :hearts: He gives meaning and purpose to their lives. Only talent as great as Roddick can do that for them. :hug:

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Don't be hard on the haters, VL. Andy clearly means a lot ot them, possibly even more than to his own fans, seeing as how the anti-fans are ones to start so many threads about him in GM. :hearts: He gives meaning and purpose to their lives. Only talent as great as Roddick can do that for them. :hug:
Hahaha. Same must apply to Nadal.

jeahhh!
02-12-2007, 02:45 PM

It does!:D

tangerine_dream
02-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Oh, it does. Nadal, Roddick...they are part of an elite group of tennis superstars who, by their mere existence, regularly gets under the skin of GM n00bs. We salute these players and honor them. :hatoff: :bowdown:

jeahhh!
02-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Oh, it does. Nadal, Roddick...they are part of an elite group of tennis superstars who, by their mere existence, regularly gets under the skin of GM n00bs. We salute these players and honor them. :hatoff: :bowdown:

:lol: :worship:

Jim Courier
02-12-2007, 05:45 PM
At least a broken clock gives the right time twice a day, but Bud Collins can't even do that.

R.Federer
02-12-2007, 05:47 PM
At least a broken clock gives the right time twice a day, but Bud Collins can't even do that.

Not saying I necessarily agree with you but the way you put it .... :haha:

R.Federer
02-12-2007, 05:49 PM

And to Federer, dont leave the poor guy out of the gang. That worthless piece of trash, just going around winning everything in sight, straight setting and bagelling his top opponents, and then has the audacity to be honest and noncontroversial too. Who the hell does he think he is? FIE FIE. :mad:

Edith09
02-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Well, nothing is impossible, but I can´t see thet one happen.

nobama
02-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Oh, it does. Nadal, Roddick...they are part of an elite group of tennis superstars who, by their mere existence, regularly gets under the skin of GM n00bs. We salute these players and honor them. :hatoff: :bowdown:You forgot Ljubicic. He certainly tops the list (or is tied with Federer).

Sofyaxo
02-12-2007, 06:05 PM

Aww you win that made me smile. :kiss:

Pea
02-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Why is there always some new fangirl asking why rodduck is hated so much in every new thread? If you don't know the many reasons, you haven't been watching tennis in the past 7 years. My God, even tangy's haggard self knows why he's hated so much.

DrJules
02-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Maybe Bud Collins fashion sense matches his tennis sense.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Havok
02-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Makes perfect sense, I don't see why not. His best chance is on a fast hardcourt. The rebound ace of the aussie open does nothing to Andy's game when he plays Federer. Grass would also help Andy in a massive way, but Fed is the grass king so end.

Fedex
02-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Roddick will beat Federer...............

at Kooyong, next January.

Jade Fox
02-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Ugh. One year ago Bud Collins wrote off Andy like so many others. Bandwagoners suck.:mad:

Anyway, these days, when it comes to Roger I only hope for two things for Andy:

1)A highly competitive match. I don't want Andy to go to Roger with fear. I want him angry and aggressive.

2) And for them to...Oh wait. That's more for MY benefit actually. Never mind:devil:.

brickhousesupporter
02-12-2007, 10:16 PM
The odds are in Roddicks favor. If they meet 10 times in 2007, I would expect Roddick to have a 1 in 10 chance to beat Federer. No one is on their game the entire year.

BlakeorHenman
02-12-2007, 10:25 PM
i don't think Andy likes bud at all.

how could anyone not like bud? oh... Bud Collins? Yeah... don't like him either.

Corey Feldman
02-13-2007, 12:08 AM
Why is there always some new fangirl asking why rodduck is hated so much in every new thread? If you don't know the many reasons, you haven't been watching tennis in the past 7 years. My God, even tangy's haggard self knows why he's hated so much.:lol:

Sunset of Age
02-13-2007, 12:22 AM
Bud Collins? Wasn't that one of them blokes who expected Rafa to take Wimbly 2006? :cuckoo:

Don't think I can take this guy's predictions in any way serious. Sorry, Roddick fans, I swear I have nothing against your guy - but this is just hilarious.

nobama
02-13-2007, 01:54 AM
Here's Sampras's take (after the AO semi). I'm looking for the link to the article this appeard in. Interesting that he refers to Roger by his first name, but not Andy.

"I think Roger wanted to set the record straight that he is clearly the best player," said Sampras, "Roddick does have a big game, but he seems uncomfortable playing Roger. They play similar games, but Roger is that much better at it. Roger has that extra gear to impose his will. Roddick really doesn't."

Allure
02-13-2007, 02:35 AM
"I think Roger wanted to set the record straight that he is clearly the best player," said Sampras, "Roddick does have a big game, but he seems uncomfortable playing Roger. They play similar games, but Roger is that much better at it. Roger has that extra gear to impose his will. Roddick really doesn't."

How are thier games similar?:confused:

Bremen
02-13-2007, 03:29 AM

Hmmm...good question.

Interesting how Sampras would speak badly of roddick like that.

TennisGrandSlam
02-13-2007, 03:34 AM
Very interesting A-Rod to play Big serve and S&V on clay.

He can do the best.

Rosa Luxembourg
02-13-2007, 04:24 AM
Bud said that? bwahahaha

Rosa Luxembourg
02-13-2007, 04:27 AM
"I think Roger wanted to set the record straight that he is clearly the best player," said Sampras, "Roddick does have a big game, but he seems uncomfortable playing Roger. They play similar games, but Roger is that much better at it. Roger has that extra gear to impose his will. Roddick really doesn't." .

:confused:

my game and Roger's are also similar in that case :p

Allure
02-13-2007, 04:37 AM
Hmmm...good question.

Interesting how Sampras would speak badly of roddick like that.

:haha: Hopefully you're sarcastic.;)

Action Jackson
02-13-2007, 05:08 AM

Says Ljubo's number 1 fan.

tangerine_dream
02-13-2007, 05:09 AM
Why is there always some new fangirl asking why rodduck is hated so much in every new thread? If you don't know the many reasons, you haven't been watching tennis in the past 7 years. My God, even tangy's haggard self knows why he's hated so much.
All I know is that Roddick keeps giving you the biggest hard-on you've ever experienced in your life. Does that work the same for all Fedtards? :confused:

Here's Sampras's take (after the AO semi). I'm looking for the link to the article this appeard in. Interesting that he refers to Roger by his first name, but not Andy.
:spit: Wow. And the Fedtard's obsession with Roddick continues. :rocker2:

Ljubo! :hearts: How could I forget him?

R.Federer
02-13-2007, 05:10 AM

:haha: :rolls:

I had missed the irony.

nobama
02-13-2007, 11:00 AM
All I know is that Roddick keeps giving you the biggest hard-on you've ever experienced in your life. Does that work the same for all Fedtards? :confused:

Ljubo! :hearts: How could I forget him?I have no obsession with Roddick. You on the other hand certainly do with so-called 'fedtards'.

silverwhite
02-13-2007, 11:12 AM

Let's start praying he isn't in Roger's half at RG. :scared: :bigcry:

mickymouse
02-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Americans are always the ones who end up embarrassing Roddick, whether it's the media, coaches, players or fans.

Monteque
02-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Roddick's game is not suitable for clay no matter which side you view it. Either he will be in Roger's half or not, i think 4th round will be the best step for him.

Black Adam
02-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Bud's prediction has already come true in Kooyong, but the second time will be even sweeter when Andy beats Roger at FO in the final. Expect a few suicides among our MTFers.;)

Life wwouldn't be the same for them without Roddick. Whatever Roddick does is an excuse for them to gloat on how a bad guy he is. If Roddick were to retire today, the petition to bring him back would have more signatures from the Fedtards than anyone else. For example, Dirk was so obsessed with Andy that when Andy had his rough patch, Dirk couldn't stand the way Roddick was no longer making the news, then he just vannished. But now that Roddick is playing well again, expect Dirk to show up again and tell us how thankful he is towards Roddick for giving him a second life.

No way Mirka is obsessed by Andy. Her sun rises and sets with Roger. It's all about Roger, what he says, what he does, his "funny" moments and pics, how his girlfriend isn't as fat as she looks and so on .

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-13-2007, 01:40 PM
Both players basically play a serve-forehand game. Sure, Federer's other parts of his game are superior to Roddick's, but essentially they play a similar game.

bokehlicious
02-13-2007, 01:43 PM
Both players basically play a serve-forehand game. Sure, Federer's other parts of his game are superior to Roddick's, but essentially they play a similar game.

Thanks for this technical aspect :lol: :lol:

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-13-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks for this technical aspect :lol: :lol:
Very true though.

Sofyaxo
02-13-2007, 01:55 PM

:yawn:

If he's so horrible why does he get so much of your time? (this is for any hater)

bokehlicious
02-13-2007, 01:55 PM
Very true though.

Thanks for showing again your skills as a tennis expert :worship: :o

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks for showing again your skills as a tennis expert :worship: :o
Yeah, you and me are very similar in that aspect, hey? ;)

tennisdreams
02-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Maybe Bud Collins fashion sense matches his tennis sense.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't agree with you more! :lol: He needs to put those pink polyester pants away!! *cringe*

Corey Feldman
02-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Life wwouldn't be the same for them without Roddick. Whatever Roddick does is an excuse for them to gloat on how a bad guy he is. If Roddick were to retire today, the petition to bring him back would have more signatures from the Fedtards than anyone else. For example, Dirk was so obsessed with Andy that when Andy had his rough patch, Dirk couldn't stand the way Roddick was no longer making the news, then he just vannished. But now that Roddick is playing well again, expect Dirk to show up again and tell us how thankful he is towards Roddick for giving him a second life.The Fedtards get blamed for everything...
i think you will find when A-Rod is being his jerk self, ALL of MTF is disgraced by him :p
but its easier for the yanktards to just think its the fedtards who dont like Andy :rolleyes:
I, as a fedtard, actually like Roddick............. but NOT his fans (except Partygirl & Mangoes) - something about how unsporting they are when he loses, then again.. most of us are like that when our fave loses so i forgive them :angel: plus they all hate and fear Muzza because a)he's more gifted than rod b)he handed him his ass a few times including Wimbledon.. what a match btw :worship: and c)they have some kind of annoyance with Brad Gilbert even though they should be thankful as Rod might have won shit without Gilbert fixing him up in 03. ;)

Too big for you F*%&$£ P$"£%??!!!?!!

Black Adam
02-13-2007, 06:15 PM
The Fedtards get blamed for everything...
i think you will find when A-Rod is being his jerk self, ALL of MTF is disgraced by him :p
but its easier for the yanktards to just think its the fedtards who dont like Andy :rolleyes:
I, as a fedtard, actually like Roddick............. but NOT his fans (except Partygirl & Mangoes) - something about how unsporting they are when he loses, then again.. most of us are like that when our fave loses so i forgive them :angel: plus they all hate and fear Muzza because a)he's more gifted than rod b)he handed him his ass a few times including Wimbledon.. what a match btw :worship: and c)they have some kind of annoyance with Brad Gilbert even though they should be thankful as Rod might have won shit without Gilbert fixing him up in 03. ;)

Too big for you F*%&$£ P$"£%??!!!?!!
That's totally wrong me and the other Roddick fans have nothing against Murray, made my day few times when he kicked Ljubo's ass.

As for captain Obvious, he was good with Roddick for the mental and self belief things but nothing more. He didn't add anything new to his game. He just worsened things when he told him to serve as hard as he could telling him he was as strong as a bull. Thank God he is gone, Andy would have ended up with a shoulder injury.

Bottom line, IMO, Brad just happened to be at the right place at the right time and just enjoyed the Roddick ride to the top.( you might say there are tough matches he would have won without Brad but the truth is he had already won tough matches before without Brad e.g. versus Youzhny AO 2003 2 sets down) Anyways, Andy was going to the top that year even if he had stayed with his former coach.

RickDaStick
02-13-2007, 06:18 PM

STFU fanboy and go watch some tennis then report back to us.

Pea
02-13-2007, 06:28 PM

Not as big as the ones I get from pissing you off.:haha:

sykotique
02-13-2007, 10:22 PM

I really hope for your own sake that you're not serious. Really, I do. There is absolutely no similarity between Roddick's and Federer's game and though I respect Pete as a former great and one of the best to ever play the game, I really think he's more than a little off on that one.

Serve-forehand? If only things were so simple.

Bremen
02-13-2007, 10:33 PM
I really hope for your own sake that you're not serious. Really, I do. There is absolutely no similarity between Roddick's and Federer's game and though I respect Pete as a former great and one of the best to ever play the game, I really think he's more than a little off on that one.

Serve-forehand? If only things were so simple.

Andre'sNo1Fan is a rafatard who will write anything that makes Federer look like less than he is. So he probably doesn't actually believe it.

Corey Feldman
02-13-2007, 10:38 PM
That's totally wrong me and the other Roddick fans have nothing against Murray,:shrug:
made my day few times when he kicked Ljubo's ass.Mine Too http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/grinning-smiley-033.gif

Fedex
02-14-2007, 12:30 AM
:secret: And they both use racquets, and they both run back and forth on court! The similarities are endless!
:lol: :haha:

GlennMirnyi
02-14-2007, 12:54 AM

Serving isn't a tennis talent. :rolleyes:

Hugh Jaas
02-14-2007, 01:54 AM
:yawn:

If he's so horrible why does he get so much of your time? (this is for any hater)

ok want an example?

He verbally abused Jo-wilfried tsonga at the AO this year for no apparent reason

But all the roDUCK fans are oblivious to this are they not?

jeahhh!
02-14-2007, 01:56 AM
ok want an example?

He verbally abused Jo-wilfried tsonga at the AO this year for no apparent reason

But all the roDUCK fans are oblivious to this are they not?

I'm aware of this I just find it retarded if you are saying that is the only reason.

Action Jackson
02-14-2007, 06:20 AM
Bud's pants are too big and his brains have fallen out.

trixtah
02-14-2007, 06:23 AM
Bud is a smart man...it's like betting all your chips on the off chance that you might win at shitty odds. Then he can tell us how "he told us so!"