Ljubo-Haas, who will win? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ljubo-Haas, who will win?

Deathless Mortal
02-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Ljubo needs to win to keep the tie alive, if he wins, then the match Ancic-Becker would decide. This is a very important match, and there will be a lot of pressure on Ljubo tomorrow. Haas is in form, he played AO SF, and yesterday playing awesome against Ancic. Can Ljubo beat Haas and save Croatia one more time?

Alexiana
02-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Tommy will win!!!!!!!!!

ASP0315
02-10-2007, 03:16 PM
I have to say Haas in 4 sets.

ASP0315
02-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Ljubo needs to win to keep the tie alive, if he wins, then the match Ancic-Becker would decide. This is a very important match, and there will be a lot of pressure on Ljubo tomorrow. Haas is in form, he played AO SF, and yesterday playing awesome against Ancic. Can Ljubo beat Haas and save Croatia one more time?

Plus he has a day off today.

Vin Judah
02-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Haas, 64 in the fifth

Bilbo
02-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Haas will rip Ivan a fat one. Tommy in 4.

Johnny Groove
02-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Go Haas :rocker2:

ljubicic_
02-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Ljubo in 5

fabolous
02-10-2007, 03:19 PM
pretty tommy must win this tomorrow!

Horatio Caine
02-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Well, Ivan is not going to be very fresh, and if Zagreb is anything to go by, he can't break serve to save his life :tape: For sure Haas has a good chance, but I don't know whether he will take it.

jeahhh!
02-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Haas in 4

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Ivan is to good for Haas, Ivan in 4, maybe 3

TMJordan
02-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Haas will destroy the ugly bald one

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Well, Ivan is not going to be very fresh, and if Zagreb is anything to go by, he can't break serve to save his life :tape: For sure Haas has a good chance, but I don't know whether he will take it.

He broke Becker 6 times and had 17BPs ...i think Becker is little better serve than Haas.

jazar
02-10-2007, 03:39 PM
haas will win ljubicic is too boring and lacks any kind of intensity

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 03:41 PM
haas will win ljubicic is too boring and lacks any kind of intensity

because that makes sense :retard: Haas will win because Ivan is too boring... :retard:

Bilbo
02-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Haas will beat the 40 years old looking one on the other side of the net

jazar
02-10-2007, 03:44 PM
because that makes sense :retard: Haas will win because Ivan is too boring... :retard:

there should have been an 'and' between 'haas will win' and 'ljubicic'

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Haas will beat the 40 years old looking one on the other side of the net

Haas is older than Ivan :wavey:

jazar
02-10-2007, 03:46 PM

yeah, but haas hs long, flowiing locks of hair and ljubicic is bald, so he looks older

AnnaK_4ever
02-10-2007, 03:48 PM

But Ljubicic looks like a 40 years old :p

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 03:49 PM
yeah, but haas hs long, flowiing locks of hair and ljubicic is bald, so he looks older

what was i thinking, thats an automatic 6-0 lead for Haas, so they will start the match from 2nd set,no?

but guessing all the 23year old basketball player that shave their hair bald look 45 to you?

jazar
02-10-2007, 03:55 PM
what was i thinking, thats an automatic 6-0 lead for Haas, so they will start the match from 2nd set,no?

but guessing all the 23year old basketball player that shave their hair bald look 45 to you?

most 23 year old basketball players are very intense when they are competing, ljubicic is soo unintense it is unbelievable. i've seen white paint more intense than him. if ljubicic has more exciting and intense on court then he wouldnt look so damn old

Yappa
02-10-2007, 03:57 PM
He broke Becker 6 times and had 17BPs ...i think Becker is little better serve than Haas.

Beckers service quota isn't that great. A good first serve doesn't help you if it's not there when you need it.

Haas had many problems with big servers in the past, and Ljubicic is no exception.

And ppl could you please stop this "blabla, he looks old/bald/etc" stuff? Sorry, but it is very annoying and doesn't belong in here. :(

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 03:59 PM
most 23 year old basketball players are very intense when they are competing, ljubicic is soo unintense it is unbelievable. i've seen white paint more intense than him. if ljubicic has more exciting and intense on court then he wouldnt look so damn old

he calm on the court and doesnt make a fool out of himself. and doesnt show up his oppenents with fist pumping and jumping up and down after every point. i guessing Federer looks like 56 to you?

jazar
02-10-2007, 04:01 PM
he calm on the court and doesnt make a fool out of himself. and doesnt show up his oppenents with fist pumping and jumping up and down after every point. i guessing Federer looks like 56 to you?

i'm not just talking about fist pumping and stuff, but facial expressions as well. ljubicic's facial expression never changes throughout a match, he always seems to look bored.

why would federer look 56, he has long hair, is a pysically intense player and always looks like he is enjoying his tennis. he is the complete opposite of ljubicic

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 04:03 PM
i'm not just talking about fist pumping and stuff, but facial expressions as well. ljubicic's facial expression never changes throughout a match, he always seems to look bored.

why would federer look 56, he has long hair, is a pysically intense player and always looks like he is enjoying his tennis. he is the complete opposite of ljubicic

so what you're pretty much saying, is you would do a 60 year old women if she had long hair and was jumping up and down...

i rest my case
Ljubicic will destroy Haas, just as i did destroyed you here :wavey:

jazar
02-10-2007, 04:06 PM
so what you're pretty much saying, is you would do a 60 year old women if she had long hair and was jumping up and down...

i rest my case

how bout that makes no sense. all i was saying is ljubicic is bald and boring, whereas his opponent tomorrow has long hair and isnt boring. you are obviously somewhat :retard: :silly:

joeb_uk
02-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Haas will win this one. I knew Croatia would struggle in this tie, and most likely lose. I think 4 sets maybe.

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 04:10 PM
how bout that makes no sense. all i was saying is ljubicic is bald and boring, whereas his opponent tomorrow has long hair and isnt boring. you are obviously somewhat :retard: :silly:

does Haas do backflips on the court between points? or catch a bullet between his teeth on change overs?

Horatio Caine
02-10-2007, 04:14 PM

i rest my case

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:worship:

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 04:19 PM
jazar= mistaflava

:haha:

Bilbo
02-10-2007, 04:19 PM

so we will see who has more experience in tennis

i will be here tomorrow

Klaas_nalbandian
02-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Come on Tommy beat that boring guy

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-10-2007, 04:42 PM
I hope Haas destroys him. Ljubicic bores me senseless when I watch him, there is nothing interesting about him at all, in fact the guy never even smiles. He comes across as a bitter, arrogant player, and I maybe right.

Langers
02-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I hope Haas, I really, really hope Haas.

Can’t stand Ivan.

Haas in a 5 set marathon.

jeahhh!
02-10-2007, 04:47 PM
I hope Haas destroys him. Ljubicic bores me senseless when I watch him, there is nothing interesting about him at all, in fact the guy never even smiles. He comes across as a bitter, arrogant player, and I maybe right.

My thought exactly.

Loremaster
02-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Haas in 3 , Haas is playing great tennis this year , I hope he will spank Big Bald Head

Loremaster
02-10-2007, 04:49 PM

I am second on that :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

joeb_uk
02-10-2007, 04:50 PM

Jazar :worship: Your posts crack me up, hilarious!

Langers
02-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Loremaster, cocobear and Andre'sNo1Fan, you’re all legends.

Glad I'm not alone on my thoughts on Ljubicic.

joeb_uk
02-10-2007, 04:54 PM

Everywhere I look, this Jerry guy is the only Ljubo fan and everyone else is moaning about Ivan. I thought he had more fans than that :eek:

jeahhh!
02-10-2007, 04:54 PM

:kiss: :kiss:

Loremaster
02-10-2007, 05:00 PM

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Deathless Mortal
02-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Everywhere I look, this Jerry guy is the only Ljubo fan and everyone else is moaning about Ivan. I thought he had more fans than that :eek:

I'm Ljubo's fan, it's just i don't want to argue, i don't care what do other people think about Ivan. I know who he is and what he has done for Croatia, and that's enough for me. :)

Deathless Mortal

I'm Ljubo's fan, it's just i don't want to argue, i don't care what do other people think about Ivan. I know who he is and what he has done for Croatia, and that's enough for me. :)

Deathless Mortal

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 05:33 PM

and roddick is not arrogant?

all of you :retard:'s will be hiding between your mothers legs tomorrow after Ivan takes care of Shitty Haas.

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 05:36 PM

i bet you do, if Ivan wasnt great, you would even know him :wavey:

Loremaster
02-10-2007, 05:42 PM
i bet you do, if Ivan wasnt great, you would even know him :wavey:

yeah sure, I know him because he isn't great I know him because he is so pathetic :devil:

And I predict his loses pretty well , so Haas to beat him tomorrow even if not it won't hide anywhere :devil:

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 05:46 PM
And I predict his loses pretty well , so Haas to beat him tomorrow even if not it won't hide anywhere :devil:

yes you will.

Loremaster
02-10-2007, 05:48 PM
yes you will.

you wanna bet that I won't I am not big fan of Haas I like him but nothing more so it won't hurt if he loses and if Ivan wins it with great play credit to him
but I'm not going anywhere :devil:

Snowwy
02-10-2007, 05:49 PM
As much as I would like to see Ivan lose tomorrow so that we dont need to hear Jerry brag, I think that Ivan will pull out a win.

tangerine_dream
02-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Tommy will show Ivan how to play proper tennis. :p

Apemant
02-10-2007, 07:40 PM

I bet in one hundred years you won't be able to say the difference. They will both be stripped to the bone, literally, by all the worms and bacteria.

"Se ora guardi allo specchio il tuo volto sereno,
non immagini certo quel che un giorno sarà della tua vanità." - Angelo Branduardi.

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Tommy will show Ivan how to play proper tennis. :p

Can we ban tangy for her childish comments and sig :rolls: :D

tangerine_dream
02-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Can we ban tangy for her childish comments and sig :rolls: :D
My sig is cute and many people have told me so. :angel:

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 07:58 PM
My sig is cute and many people have told me so. :angel:

They should be banned with you :ras:
you getting any snow up there :p

Bad Religion
02-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Haas will show how this sport must be played to Baldcanic Clown

Take the crap out Tommy :rocker2:

Björki
02-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Ivan 20-18 in the fifth.

auf gehts Tommy :rocker2:

jazar
02-10-2007, 09:08 PM
I bet in one hundred years you won't be able to say the difference. They will both be stripped to the bone, literally, by all the worms and bacteria.

"Se ora guardi allo specchio il tuo volto sereno,
non immagini certo quel che un giorno sarà della tua vanità." - Angelo Branduardi.

somehow i doubt they will be playing davis cup tennis in one hundred years, so it wont matter as much then

Blue Heart24
02-10-2007, 09:20 PM
i hope ljubo will win this,but i think haas is the favourite

Black Adam
02-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Haas will win.
Ivan is looking tired, shouldn't have played Zagreb, and also he sucks.

RickDaStick
02-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Ljubo in straights, possibly 4 if Haas plays well.

calvinhobbes
02-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Ljubo isn´t any boring old bald. He´s a young balanced player with a nice smile. Maybe because he´s so tall may look somewhat slow but the range of his arms is amazing. I believe he has been some places ahead of Haas in the last years. He´s an stoich, and takes defeat with the same smile as he takes victory. This only makes him worthy of winning tomorrow.:angel: :angel: :angel:

Jaap
02-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Haas should win this.

Apemant
02-10-2007, 10:59 PM
somehow i doubt they will be playing davis cup tennis in one hundred years, so it wont matter as much then

What do you think matters? The present, the past, or the future?

The way I see it: the past is gone, can't bring it back; hence meaningless. The present is elusive, it only lasts a moment and you can't hold onto it. And the future is, firstly, out of our hands, and secondly, bound to become the meaningless past very soon as well. :devil:

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Haas should win this.

based on what? Ljubicic playing left handed?

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-10-2007, 11:13 PM
based on what? Ljubicic playing left handed?
The fact that Haas is way more talented than Ljubicic.

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 11:37 PM
The fact that Haas is way more talented than Ljubicic.

expect a FH i dont see Haas having any other better shot than Ivan
Serve- Ivan
BH- Ivan
Volley- when Ivan moves in after 1st serve...he wins pretty much every pt

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-10-2007, 11:45 PM
expect a FH i dont see Haas having any other better shot than Ivan
Serve- Ivan
BH- Ivan
Volley- when Ivan moves in after 1st serve...he wins pretty much every pt
Please tell me you're kidding.

Ljubicic is a very average volleyer, Haas has much better hands at the net.
BH - I guess you've never seen Haas' backhand, as its superior to Ljubicic.
Forehand - Haas is better
Movement - Haas is better

So that only leaves serve :D

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Please tell me you're kidding.

Ljubicic is a very average volleyer, Haas has much better hands at the net.
BH - I guess you've never seen Haas' backhand, as its superior to Ljubicic.
Forehand - Haas is better
Movement - Haas is better

So that only leaves serve :D

i have seen Haas' backhand...and its not superior to Ljubo's. you should watch Ivan more...even Federer said, its one of best.

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-10-2007, 11:51 PM
i have seen Haas' backhand...and its not superior to Ljubo's. you should watch Ivan more...even Federer said, its one of best.
I've watched Ljubicic plenty, but you cannot say his BH is superior to Tommy Haas'. Haas has one of the top 3 BH in the game imo.

RickDaStick
02-10-2007, 11:51 PM

No way Fed knows more about tennis then a guy who believes having a good serve isnt a talent.

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 11:53 PM
I've watched Ljubicic plenty, but you cannot say his BH is superior to Tommy Haas'. Haas has one of the top 3 BH in the game imo.

No, he doesnt, your opinion is incorrect.

Safin, Ljubicic, Gasquet all have better BH than Haas.

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-10-2007, 11:54 PM
No way Fed knows more about tennis then a guy who believes having a good serve isnt a talent.
Can you imagine Ljubicic without serve, he wouldn't even make the top 100 :lol:

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 11:55 PM

can you imagine any player without serve?
Ljubicic served terrible vs Baghdatis and took him to the end in the 3rd.

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-10-2007, 11:56 PM
No, he doesnt, your opinion is incorrect.

Safin, Ljubicic, Gasquet all have better BH than Haas.
Ok

1 How can an opinion be incorrect?
2 What makes you think your opinion is correct?

Jaap
02-10-2007, 11:56 PM
You are deluded Seinfield. Haas is better than Ljubobitch in every department apart from serve.

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 11:58 PM
You are deluded Seinfield. Haas is better than Ljubobitch in every department apart from serve.

no, you're :retard: thats why you think that...I guess thats why Haas finished last year in top 5 :wavey:

RickDaStick
02-10-2007, 11:58 PM

Nice one genius. Please tell me where Nadal would be without his speed.

El Legenda
02-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Ok

Because i said so?!?! :D

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-11-2007, 12:00 AM
no, you're :retard: thats why you think that...I guess thats why Haas finished last year in top 5 :wavey:
Haas has way more talent than Ljubicic. In fact Ljubicic along with Davydenko are by far and away the least talented players in the top 10. Mind you at least Davydenko has decent slam performances to back up his ranking.

El Legenda
02-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Haas has way more talent than Ljubicic. In fact Ljubicic along with Davydenko are by far and away the least talented players in the top 10. Mind you at least Davydenko has decent slam performances to back up his ranking.

Ljubicic's SF,QF and 3rd round backed up his ranking last year. and still has 3 GS left this year.
Rios was talented, but talent wont do shit if you have no will and heart, like Ivan.

Horatio Caine
Ok

Whatever Ljubo and Jerry say, goes. Shouldn't you know that by now?

RickDaStick

Roddick has the least talent in the top 10. He is turning into a one trick pony just like Karlo. He used to have a good forehand but now its crap just like his backhand.

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Nice one genius. Please tell me where Nadal would be without his speed.
Rafa would not be 2 in the world without his speed, but he still has basic tennis skills to maintain some kind of respectibility. Ljubicic without serve would be an embarrasment, since his game is so boring and one-dimensional.

El Legenda
02-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Whatever Ljubo and Jerry say, goes. Shouldn't you know that by now?

damn right...the sooner people realize that, the world will be in peace :D

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-11-2007, 12:05 AM
Roddick has the least talent in the top 10. He is turning into a one trick pony just like Karlo. He used to have a good forehand but now its crap just like his backhand.
LOL. Funny coming from a Ljubicic fan.

Jaap
Seinfield, just face it, Ljubobitch is finished.

Move on, find another favourite player. Try and pick one who doesn't choke in grand slams this time.

El Legenda
Rafa would not be 2 in the world without his speed, but he still has basic tennis skills to maintain some kind of respectibility. Ljubicic without serve would be an embarrasment, since his game is so boring and one-dimensional.

Well Federer did say that nadals game was one-dimensional, i dont remember his saying that about Ivan...

I REST MY F'en CASE

I WIN AGAIN.

1000-0 in MTF arguments.

RickDaStick
02-11-2007, 12:06 AM

Moonballing your way to victories, that sure is exciting. No wonder you love Nadal so much.

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-11-2007, 12:06 AM
Moonballing your way to victories, that sure is exciting. No wonder you love Nadal so much.
Yeh, well at least he can get to week 2 in grand slams.

El Legenda
02-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Seinfield, just face it, Ljubobitch is finished.

Move on, find another favourite player. Try and pick one who doesn't choke in grand slams this time.

he will end this year and 2008 in top 10...and you're just gonna love it :kiss:

RickDaStick

Yea only to get bitch slapped by a real tennis player.

Andre'sNo1Fan
Well Federer did say that nadals game was one-dimensional, i dont remember his saying that about Ivan...

I REST MY F'en CASE

I WIN AGAIN.

1000-0 in MTF arguments.
Ljubicic is no threat at all to Federer so Roger doesn't give a damn and waste his time talking about him.

Jaap
I'm not a big fan of Nadal but he is infinity more times talented that that big Croat Prick Ljubobitch.

Horatio Caine
02-11-2007, 12:08 AM

I REST MY F'en CASE

I WIN AGAIN.

1000-0 in MTF arguments.

Actually, I won the one last night about Karlovic's pay dispute...you never replied after I crapped over your last post (you didn't have an argument) :p :ras:

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Yea only to get bitch slapped by a real tennis player.
Which, btw, is clearly not someone with the tennis skills of Ljubicic :lol:

Jaap
02-11-2007, 12:09 AM
he will end this year and 2008 in top 10...and you're just gonna love it :kiss:

:spit: :haha: :lol:

He will be lucky to be in the top 50.

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-11-2007, 12:10 AM
I'm not a big fan of Nadal but he is infinity more times talented that that big Croat Prick Ljubobitch.

El Legenda
02-11-2007, 12:14 AM

Ljubicic did twice last year. :wavey:

and i believe Nadal made it to the 2nd week twice, too :smooch:

El Legenda
02-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Actually, I won the one last night about Karlovic's pay dispute...you never replied after I crapped over your last post (you didn't have an argument) :p :ras:

bs...i forgot about that...i went to a bar :lol:

El Legenda
02-11-2007, 12:16 AM
:spit: :haha: :lol:

He will be lucky to be in the top 50.

yes luck with take him to top 50 + hard work and talent into top 10 :wavey:

1001-0

Horatio Caine
02-11-2007, 12:17 AM
bs...i forgot about that...i went to a bar :lol:

You forfeited. I won :ras:

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-11-2007, 12:17 AM

No, 3 times, check the facts. And he never played AO so it was 3/3.

El Legenda
02-11-2007, 12:21 AM
No, 3 times, check the facts. And he never played AO so it was 3/3.

USO was 4th round...i thought that was played on Sunday.

Andre'sNo1Fan
02-11-2007, 12:24 AM
USO was 4th round...i thought that was played on Sunday.
It was a QF dude.

yakuzaninja
02-11-2007, 12:25 AM
I tip Haas to win in 4. If Ljubicic wins, then the fifth is close to call.

SaltoKlose
02-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Ljubicic in 4 sets.

Ljubo is one of the best indoors player in the world, no matter how "boring" his play i... but its very effective.

ezekiel
02-11-2007, 01:15 AM

2 out of 3 is pretty decent for Nadal, 2 times out 30 for Ljubi carreer is not so good :p

Beating 1 seed in slams for a career is something only he can treasure :D

ezekiel
02-11-2007, 01:23 AM

I REST MY F'en CASE

I WIN AGAIN.

1000-0 in MTF arguments.
o

No one takes Ljubi seriously, no one bothers with him and no one talks about him in the tennis world and he will be quickly forgotten

El Legenda
02-11-2007, 01:27 AM
o

No one takes Ljubi seriously, no one bothers with him and no one talks about him in the tennis world and he will be quickly forgotten

thats funny. considering that every time you came to this forum...there is over 100post thread about ljubicic..... like this one..what was last time you saw Who will win thread with this many posts? :D

ezekiel
02-11-2007, 01:32 AM
thats funny. considering that every time you came to this forum...there is over 100post thread about ljubicic..... like this one..what was last time you saw Who will win thread with this many posts? :D

that's you and his fans and the rest of us laugh and cool down when we don't want to talk about tennis

El Legenda
02-11-2007, 01:34 AM
that's you and his fans and the rest of us laugh and cool down when we don't want to talk about tennis

:rolls: no its not. its mostly me getting under people's skin...so easy :)

ezekiel
02-11-2007, 01:46 AM
:rolls: no its not. its mostly me getting under people's skin...so easy :)

I give you that, you do that effectivelly, too bad you can't get credit for it in the real world, no diploma, personal card or something to show to girls :p

Bolar Bolabi
02-11-2007, 02:23 AM
Haas in 3