supertommyhaas
02-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Well done Tommy:woohoo:

GlennMirnyi
02-09-2007, 03:02 PM
2/11 BP conversions Ancic. :retard:

Deathless Mortal
02-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Gu, did you watch the match? Haas was saving BPs with great 1st serves! Haas played a really great match! exept first set :tape:

GlennMirnyi
02-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Then Haas ripped 9 1st serves to save 9 bps? I don't think so. I was following the live and he saved at least a couple of bps with second serves.

Byrd
02-09-2007, 03:09 PM
I should of betted on this, I predicted 3-1 sets to Haas :sad:

Deathless Mortal
02-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Then Haas ripped 9 1st serves to save 9 bps? I don't think so. I was following the live and he saved at least a couple of bps with second serves.

I didn't say he saved it all with first serves, but many of them was saved with 1st serve, but can't tell you how many of them.

ljubicic_
02-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Expectid win by Haas, experince betaed the overated player

Thankgod Croatia has Ljubicic

muniu
02-09-2007, 03:16 PM
mario :help:

muniu
02-09-2007, 03:17 PM
:help:

ljubicic_
02-09-2007, 03:18 PM
28 and still a talent? you should say experienced

thiaela
02-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Mario :sad: :sad: :sad:

Bad Religion
02-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Haas is more talented than Daniel San and a real top 10

Expected result for me .

Auf geht's Deutschland :bounce:

chabela
02-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Gu, did you watch the match? Haas was saving BPs with great 1st serves! Haas played a really great match! exept first set :tape:

Did you watch the match?. Could you said me what's Haas broke Mario's servers ?. What do you think, Mario losts or Haas wins the match? I just only followed by livesore

:wavey:

Deathless Mortal
02-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Did you watch the match?. Could you said me what's Haas broke Mario's servers ?. What do you think, Mario losts or Haas wins the match? I just only followed by livesore

Haas wins. After that first set, he raised his game and played awesome, really, i think Mario played the whole match like he did it first set, but the difference was Haas was playing much better in the last 3 sets.

jazar
02-09-2007, 04:46 PM
go tommy boy

chabela
02-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Haas wins. After that first set, he raised his game and played awesome, really, i think Mario played the whole match like he did it first set, but the difference was Haas was playing much better in the last 3 sets.

Thank you :smooch: . Haas is a talent player, but Mario too. Did Mario play a good level match?

Langers
02-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Interesting result, I expected Super Mario to win.

Well done Tommy.

Deathless Mortal
02-09-2007, 05:02 PM
Thank you :smooch: . Haas is a talent player, but Mario too. Did Mario play a good level match?

I would say he did, but result wouldn't say so. But you asked for my opinion, so i think he did, but i don't know why he often gets broken in the beginning of set. In first set he saved 30:40 on 0:0, in the second set he didn't save break point at 0:0, in the third the same as in second, and in fourth he lost serve at 1:1... The same thing was in Mario's match against Roddick, he was saving BPs at the beginning of the sets there too. :shrug:
Haas played on great level today, and congrats to him because of that.

ufokart
02-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Ancic :o

Nice win Haas :yeah:

Now, i hope Becker can beat Ljubo :p :lol:

fanancic
02-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Mario was sick... poor guy...:sad:
But anyway congrats to haas who played a great match.

daviscup.com
With the pressure on Haas to win, given that he is Germany’s only top ten player while the visitors have two in Ancic and Ivan Ljubicic, the German came back from an inauspicious start to play some great tennis and exploit to the full one of Ancic’s less good days. The ninth-ranked Croat later revealed he had been in bed for the last three days, taking antibiotics and vitamins to battle a cold and temperature, which he said explained his deterioration after the first set.

RickDaStick
02-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Its ok the one man croatian team of Ljubicic will win this tie, just like every single tie they year the won the DC

fanancic
02-09-2007, 06:31 PM
It is easier to win against becker than against Haas...

supertommyhaas
02-09-2007, 08:13 PM
28 and still a talent? you should say experienced

Age has nothing to do with who the more talented player is!!! The more talented player is the more talented player!!!! You would have still called Agassi talented at the age of 33 would you not????

Jadranka
02-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Mario is sick :sad:

Congrats to Haas :worship:

Deathless Mortal
02-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Will he play tomorrow?

Jadranka
02-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Will he play tomorrow?

I don't know :sad:

Mario:
-Igrao sam sa 60 posto svojih mogucnosti. Nisam se nikad losije osjecao na terenu. Nakon prvog seta noge su bile mrtve. Haas je bio zdraviji, to je najveca razlika. S njima treba puno trcati, a to nisam mogao. Nakon svake duze izmjene sam poceo kasljati. Neki put su mi se i noge pocele tresti, rekao je Ancic.
- Posljednjih dana sam vise spavao nego se kretao. S obzirom na sve, zadovoljan sam svojim nastupom. Ako se nesto drasticno ne promijeni u slijedecih nekoliko sati, nominacije za parove ostaju iste

chabela
02-09-2007, 08:32 PM
I don't know :sad:

Mario:
-Igrao sam sa 60 posto svojih mogucnosti. Nisam se nikad losije osjecao na terenu. Nakon prvog seta noge su bile mrtve. Haas je bio zdraviji, to je najveca razlika. S njima treba puno trcati, a to nisam mogao. Nakon svake duze izmjene sam poceo kasljati. Neki put su mi se i noge pocele tresti, rekao je Ancic.
- Posljednjih dana sam vise spavao nego se kretao. S obzirom na sve, zadovoljan sam svojim nastupom. Ako se nesto drasticno ne promijeni u slijedecih nekoliko sati, nominacije za parove ostaju iste

Could you write it in Enlglish please?. What did Mario said ?

thank you

RickDaStick
02-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Could you write it in Enlglish please?. What did Mario said ?

thank you

He said he played at 60%, never felt worse on the court, and that his legs were dead after the 1st . Also said the difference between him and Haas was simply that Haas was healthy while he was not.

Freddi22cl
02-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Mario, classy in defeat

:rolleyes:

chabela
02-09-2007, 08:37 PM
He said he played at 60%, never felt worse on the court, and that his legs were dead after the 1st . Also said the difference between him and Haas was simply that Haas was healthy while he was not.

Thank you :smooch:

ljubicic_
02-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Mario was sick... poor guy...:sad:
But anyway congrats to haas who played a great match.

daviscup.com
With the pressure on Haas to win, given that he is Germany’s only top ten player while the visitors have two in Ancic and Ivan Ljubicic, the German came back from an inauspicious start to play some great tennis and exploit to the full one of Ancic’s less good days. The ninth-ranked Croat later revealed he had been in bed for the last three days, taking antibiotics and vitamins to battle a cold and temperature, which he said explained his deterioration after the first set.

He is always sick when he loses:rolleyes: if he was 3 days sick why didn't he quit than? he probably thought that Haas is a easy opponent but he lost, as always, and he had to make a excuse

RaVeR
02-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Mario loser :help::rolleyes:

you choker!!!!

sploush
02-09-2007, 08:44 PM
He is always sick when he loses:rolleyes: if he was 3 days sick why didn't he quit than? he probably thought that Haas is a easy opponent but he lost, as always, and he had to make a excuse

why would he think Haas is an easy opponent:shrug: ? If he did he's uncessarily arrogant.

Denise
02-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Tommy!!! :banana::woohoo:

Denise
02-09-2007, 08:48 PM

Thanks!
Anyway, great match Tommy! :worship:

Denise
02-09-2007, 08:49 PM
why would he think Haas is an easy opponent:shrug: ? If he did he's uncessarily arrogant.

Yeah, He was a bit arrogant :o :retard:

chabela
02-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Yeah, He was a bit arrogant :o :retard:

No, Mario is not arrogant http://yelims4.free.fr/Pasdaccord/NonNon03.gif . Mario said yesterday that he was ill . Mario never underestimates his opponent.

Denise
02-09-2007, 09:12 PM
No, Mario is not arrogant http://yelims4.free.fr/Pasdaccord/NonNon03.gif . Mario said yesterday that he was ill . Mario never underestimates his opponent.

I said he was a bit arrogant with this quote!
Does he said yesterday? Now it's not that bad but...:o :rolleyes:

chabela
02-09-2007, 09:24 PM
I said he was a bit arrogant with this quote!
Does he said yesterday? Now it's not that bad but...:o :rolleyes:

Mario said that he was ill, he was with antibiotic in the interview after the draw ceremony

ljubicic_
02-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Mario said that he was ill, he was with antibiotic in the interview after the draw ceremony

Ljubicic was very sick so sick that he had his moments when he thought about retiring(because his bloodpressure was too high) and still managed to beat Nalbandian in Shanghai.

Ancic is a weak player

Denise
02-09-2007, 09:48 PM

Ok, he was ill...poor guy! ;)

Deathless Mortal
02-09-2007, 09:53 PM

And when's that always? Tell me one case.
Do you remember when Mario was injured, and losing to Ramirez-Hidalgo 1-5, 15-30* on clay, and still managed to win? :rolleyes:

Ljubicic was very sick so sick that he had his moments when he thought about retiring(because his bloodpressure was too high) and still managed to beat Nalbandian in Shanghai.

Ancic is a weak player

Nobody said anything against Ljubo, you shouldn't compare them now. Yes Ljubo was beating players playing injured, so did Mario.

ljubicic_
02-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Ok, he was ill...poor guy! ;)

And when's that always? Tell me one case.
Do you remember when Mario was injured, and losing to Ramirez-Hidalgo 1-5, 15-30* on clay, and still managed to win? :rolleyes:

being bad is something diferent than being sick

Nobody said anything against Ljubo, you shouldn't compare them now. Yes Ljubo was beating players playing injured, so did Mario.

yes nobody asked, but still i did compare those 2 players and result is that Ljubo is mentaly stronger

Denise
02-09-2007, 10:02 PM

Ancic is a weak player

:haha::haha

Ljub :worship:

JMG
02-09-2007, 10:13 PM

Ancic is a weak player

:lol:

nicole_s
02-09-2007, 10:35 PM

Ancic is a weak player

oh,come on!in that match ljubo and nalbandian both played like invalids!I always support ljubo,but that match was just unwatchable.
and how can you say that about ancic? it`s not fair to underestimate any top 10 player except robredo :devil: .and I have to say that I like ancics tennis more than ljubos,ancic plays more agressive and his tennis is more various then ljubos. ancic isn`t good as goran,but I`m sure that he will have great career, he has a lot of unused potential and a lot of people predict him wimbledon title (after roger breaks his leg)
and about his match today - mario is ill and I don`t think he used that as an excuse, he played really good, but it`s not easy to win a match against a top 10 player when youre sick. what should mario do? hide that he`s sick?? he gave his best today and people should appreciate that.
congrats to my croats!good luck tomorrow,guys!

fanancic
02-10-2007, 07:51 AM
AJMO MARIO!! you can do it!

Jogy
02-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Tommy gave the whip hard to Ancic :yeah: :yeah: :rocker:
brilliant play from set 2 until end!

a shame that it was not Ljubicic ;)