New Game! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

New Game!

blakeroddick126
02-04-2007, 04:16 AM
Hey everyone,

I know this is not a games forum, but I'd like to promote the new game "Fill In the Draw" and I see most people come here to view the threads.

I post it every week under the tournament name.
If anyone would like to help me run please PM me :)

I will run the scoring for every round.
Cipu has offered to help and I announced that he could do the weekly rankings.

Race to the Champs is still up

and everyone or anyone can post the draw on the thread if they get to it first.

Sorry if i annoyed anyone here, but I'd like many people to play the game.

Thanks for your time!
Play FITD!

Foosimoo
02-04-2007, 04:19 AM
Why are you putting this in general messages..you already posted it in the games section. :shrug:

blakeroddick126
02-04-2007, 04:21 AM
Why are you putting this in general messages..you already posted it in the games section. :shrug:

not that many people view the games section, usually in the 13-15. I am just promoting it. Not much of a problem with that..i think? sorry

Foosimoo
02-04-2007, 04:29 AM
I don't know..I think most people check the 3 tournament threads where you posted the game though. :p

blakeroddick126
02-04-2007, 05:21 AM
I don't know..I think most people check the 3 tournament threads where you posted the game though. :p

The more the merrier ?

:lol:

sorry again

BlakeorHenman
02-04-2007, 06:21 AM
Will somebody please explain to me why so many of us MTFers are so fanatically obsessed with keeping the right posts on the right boards, at all times, throughout the universe, for eternity, with no possible exceptions under penalty of exile or death of your firstborn?

atheneglaukopis
02-04-2007, 06:22 AM
Will somebody please explain to me why so many of us MTFers are so fanatically obsessed with keeping the right posts on the right boards, at all times, throughout the universe, for eternity, with no possible exceptions under penalty of exile or death of your firstborn?I don't know, but that sounds like a good addition to the Laws. :)

blakeroddick126
02-04-2007, 06:38 AM
Will somebody please explain to me why so many of us MTFers are so fanatically obsessed with keeping the right posts on the right boards, at all times, throughout the universe, for eternity, with no possible exceptions under penalty of exile or death of your firstborn?

ummm ok:rolleyes:

i was just promoting the game...and anyway, i can post it here if i wanted to cuz i asked a super moderator before posting.

almouchie
02-04-2007, 05:13 PM
i will have a look in games section
to know about the game
i have lots of time at work :)

would be nice to have some nice things to do