The real number #1 ... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The real number #1 ...

alfonsojose
03-23-2004, 07:02 PM
Schalken .. don't mess up the pic. :angel:

Sjengster
03-23-2004, 08:20 PM
Pfft... Schalken should take centre-stage in any picture that purports to display the no. 1 player in the world, and you know it!

sigmagirl91
03-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Schalken should have been center-stage in that pic, for sure. Sluiter? Thanks for the laugh, alf....

alfonsojose
03-23-2004, 08:25 PM
To be honest, Sjeng is not that bad (nice Nike Shirt), but next to THAT GOD.... Sluiter is the top seed at the CUTE Open :devil:

Deboogle!.
03-23-2004, 08:26 PM
To be honest, Sjeng is not that bad (nice Nike Shirt), but next to THAT GOD.... Sluiter is the top seed at the CUTE Open :devil:

He is pretty hot huh!?

sigmagirl91
03-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Oh, puhleeeeeeze........get outta here......Maybe I should vote for Rafael "big ass" Nadal to be #1....

J. Corwin
03-23-2004, 08:32 PM
So who's the #1? Sluiter or Schalken?

Chloe le Bopper
03-23-2004, 10:06 PM
Sluiter is pretty good looking. I watched him practice in Montreal last year. Good looking, but forgettable.

Billabong
03-23-2004, 11:10 PM
lol;)!

alfonsojose
03-24-2004, 12:27 PM
For me, in the hot guy department, Sluiter is a top-5 ;), and Schalken is top 30.

alfonsojose
03-24-2004, 06:46 PM
Top 8 seeds for hot guy ..

1. Sluiter
2. Schuettler (i'm sorry Rainer, :sad: )
3. Gambill
4. Ferrero
5. Safin
6. Corretja (that's the only way he can get a main draw, :lol: )
7. Nalbadian
8. Philippoussis
WC. Haas (welcome, butt)
WC. Volandri (those lips, they're toxic)

Kiara
03-24-2004, 08:13 PM
Sluiter, is not only ultra hot he's also an ultra nice guy :D

HybridTheory
03-24-2004, 08:49 PM

:lol:
hey a little bit respect for old men ;) :p

alfonsojose
03-25-2004, 12:26 AM
:lol: Maybe he's old for tennis, but really, really good for other stuff ;). I'll never forget that "milky bath" with Costa :devil:

Anyway, top seed Sluiter lost :sad: in Miami, 6-3/6-1, to Wayne Ferreira. Wayne is a really "decapitable" guy; great body, :eek: face.

sigmagirl91
03-25-2004, 12:30 AM

1. Sluiter
2. Schuettler (i'm sorry Rainer, :sad: )
3. Gambill
4. Ferrero
5. Safin
7. Nalbadian
8. Philippoussis
WC. Haas (welcome, butt)
WC. Volandri (those lips, they're toxic)

Let me guess why:
Sluiter, just because; Schuettler-great legs, great ass; Gambill-well, he's Ken Doll, so we understand; Ferrero-could you enlighten me on WHY?; Safin-because every pre-pubescent girl on here loves everything about him; Corretja-giving the oldster his day in the sun; Nalbandian-great lips, great hair. Any other reasons?; Poo-see Nalbandian; Haas-see Schuettler; Volandri-OK. I don't see anything appealing about his lips, but since you say so....

alfonsojose
03-25-2004, 01:44 AM
Well, sigma. Ferrero is the most elegant. That white Taccini outfit .. with the zipper .. OMG.

And Volandri, he looks very, very fresh and innocent (i'm not telling he is, of course)

And U, sigma? C'mon, list your top seeds !! ;)

Kiara
03-25-2004, 01:47 AM
Pippo IS very sweet looking and has a great backhand and he's italian do you need anymore reasons to like him:D

Im not sure about his lips although you're not the first person to go on about them ;)

alfonsojose
03-25-2004, 02:15 AM
Those lips ..

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12105

alfonsojose
03-26-2004, 03:39 PM
.. mm.. , who wants to be a cheetah :devil: .... Schalken, take your hands off :rolleyes: !!

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 03:44 PM
Well, sigma. Ferrero is the most elegant. That white Taccini outfit .. with the zipper .. OMG.

And Volandri, he looks very, very fresh and innocent (i'm not telling he is, of course)

Give me time, give me time. I'm still formulating. Can it include some of the retired ones, as well?

alfonsojose
03-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Go ahead, but ... Ken Rosewall, Rod Laver? :eek:

Not that old. :lol:

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Hell no, not THAT old....

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 05:31 PM

OK, here's my list, from 8 to 1.

8. Ivanisevic-comical. I often laughed at how he spoke English, and that is the one endearing quality that I will miss when he retires.
7. Rafter-those buns, that body. Need I say more. He was just.......
6. Stich-very intelligent. I loved the way he expressed himself in interviews, and he was a good player.
5. Becker-outspoken. Lately, I find myself puzzled by his behaviors and actions, but I still liked him when he was on the circuit.
4. Agassi-I used to hate him, but now I like him. I like that he changed from the "image is everything" persona to the ambassador of the sport-and I thought he'd never do it.
3. Federer-I like his game, his attitude-and his English. An amazing player.
2. Nalbandian-everything. Nice smile, pretty eyes, nice body, and he got game.
1. Edberg-no explanation needed. He is good-looking and was a great player. He still has the best butt.

So, there were my picks....

alfonsojose
03-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Ivanisevic - cute but ... i can't stand an homophobic man. :(
Rafter - ;)
Stich and Becker - i don't like them. Amazing players, anyway
Agassi - i respect him so much. Even against latin players or against Schuettler i want him to win :worship:
Federer - Like Henin-Hardenne, great player but something's missing for me
Nalbadian - With short hair, he's a god :angel:
Edberg - A gentleman. I still think he's underrated by most fans. Hopefully, this year in Newport things they'll remember

nice list. Any wildcards?

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 06:33 PM
Alf, I like David with the curly hair. I don't care for it like he has it now, but at the Masters, it looked particularly good on him....
By the way, he's cut a little of it off. He looks especially good with the tattoo....

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 06:36 PM
OK, my wildcards-and I only have, like, a couple. So that makes it top 10, right?

Sampras-some call him boring, but he was alright. I mean, he wasn't Mr. Hotcakes, and I hate the carpet on his chest, but he has a certain appeal.

Schuettler-I love the way he speaks (ok, I am a sucker for accents), and he seems like a witty person. Yes, and I think he DOES have a nice body, too-especially the legs. Also, why does he have the VPL all the time? Two words, BOXER BRIEFS....

alfonsojose
03-26-2004, 06:36 PM
Thank god Schalken is gone .. :lol:

Another hot seed lost .. JMG :mad:

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 06:53 PM
Speaking of Schalken, he ranks nowhere my top 50. And Gambill just doesn't appeal to me. If you are a prepubescent, pimple-faced teenage girl, then I could see why....

alfonsojose
03-26-2004, 07:06 PM
I'm not a "prepubescent, pimple-faced teenage girl". And Gambill turns me on quickly :devil:

Well. He's not that bad tennis player. Aside from his two-handed forehand, i guess his main problem is lack of mental strength.

Schalken is an elegant, tall guy. That's all

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Alf, I personally think that he is the ultimate metrosexual. I don't like men who spend more time in the mirror than I do, and personally I think he should have been voted "prettiest" alongside F-Lo....

alfonsojose
03-26-2004, 07:39 PM
.. mm .. I think we're talking from diferent points of view. For just lust, for your eyes only, JMG is just perfect. But the whole thing, man and human being, Rainer is my choice. I agree with you. I'm gay but i don't like that kind of "i love mirror" guy. I'm not either.

F-Lo is too femenine for my taste. My friends at work confused him with Amelie Mauresmo :lol:

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 07:42 PM
F-Lo is too femenine for my taste. My friends at work confused him with Amelie Mauresmo :lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

alfonsojose
03-26-2004, 08:16 PM
This is what i'm talking about. Not for me ..
:(

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 08:23 PM
He's not for me, either. He looks waaaay too fem for me. I need a masculine-looking man. IS F-Lo a man, anyway?

sigmagirl91
03-26-2004, 08:24 PM
Those lips ..

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12105

Uhhhh....no....He's puckering, so that doesn't count. We need lips that ARE NOT puckering to see how they really are....