Are there even admins/mods at this site? Do your job [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Are there even admins/mods at this site? Do your job

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-29-2007, 04:11 AM
There are so many douchebags posting discriminatory messages, it's sick, and you guys do nothing, and then ban people for having multiple usernames--the end of the world

Deboogle!.
01-29-2007, 04:43 AM
Hey girl, chill out. Come on, we are trying to do the best we can. If you see a post that's a problem, you can't expect the mods to see everything. You have to report it. I guarantee you that people who post things that are against MTF's rules are dealt with, but only when we know about the problem.

So if there's something that's a problem, please report it or write to someone who moderates the forum in question.

bad gambler
01-29-2007, 05:02 AM
Can't really add anymore than what Deb posted - if there is something that you feel has crossed the boundary, you have to report it and it will be dealt with accordingly

Carlita
01-29-2007, 07:52 AM
Well said Deb! We all do this on a voluntary basis and do NOT spend 24/7 on this forum. (Honest... :lol: :o) We do have our own lives, jobs, studies whatever to keep us occupied as well. Also, this is a big place, you can't expect us to see every single post.....We do the best we can.

So, please help us, use the report button (which is there for a reason ), that way we get a message to check something out and will deal with it accordingly.

Steve
01-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Ditto

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-30-2007, 12:53 AM
i apologize if i offended any of you

CooCooCachoo
01-30-2007, 10:15 AM
Yes, we all work as hard as we can on this site :wavey:

Horatio Caine
01-30-2007, 08:36 PM
We have lives mate...we do the best we can but at the end of the day, we're not around 24/7. ;)

Steve
01-30-2007, 10:18 PM
i apologize if i offended any of you

No offence just realize everybody is here as volunteers and with everybodies support mtf will be a better place. Unfortunately every forum has people that feel the need to act like 4 year olds and ruin things for alot of people that are here for the love of the game

El Legenda
01-31-2007, 03:02 AM
its not as bad as it use to be during one month last year...like the first month Steve took over....this place was a shit hole :lol: but its better now :yeah:

Peta Pan
01-31-2007, 08:22 AM
Not enough people use the REPORT POST button. It's there for a reason :)

Yep we all try our best to keep the place clean but people using the REPORT POST button for bad behavious would help us out immensely!!!!

So remember

REPORT POST ;)

Nathaliia
01-31-2007, 08:24 AM
It used to be easier for us when iSpy was valid :awww:

adee-gee
01-31-2007, 10:29 PM
Not enough people use the REPORT POST button. It's there for a reason :)

Yep we all try our best to keep the place clean but people using the REPORT POST button for bad behavious would help us out immensely!!!!

So remember

REPORT POST ;)
I was going to report this post for a laugh, but I decided against it :p

Lee
01-31-2007, 10:51 PM
I was going to report this post for a laugh, but I decided against it :p

if you dare..... ;)