AFL Season 2007 - More then a GAME!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

AFL Season 2007 - More then a GAME!!

sports freak
01-26-2007, 11:43 PM
My favourite part of the season is begining with my favourite sport AFL is on,we have the Bombers comin up to town to play the All Stars on Feb 9th :D

Please be free to post any News,Reviews,Injuries or other matters invovled,lets enjoy another cracker of a yr,p.s GO the HAWKS ;)

Going to be an interesting season for the Bombers imo,with the champ Hird in his last yr,therefor no more tormenting the Hawks :rolleyes: Dockers n Bulldogs will be interesting to watch aswell!!!

Good luck on the season!!! :wavey:

bossboss
01-27-2007, 12:06 AM
On the future market , i found Western Bulldogs @11 worth a shot . The addition of Jason Akermanis and the return of Luke Darcy .. Brad Johnson to have a good year . Scott West to dominate plus add some maturity to young guns. I don't say that they will win it , but comes finals , it will be value.

Bolar Bolabi
02-04-2007, 07:49 AM
I hope Mal Michael is destroyed by someone this year. I don't care who.

Anyway, get on us for the wooden spoon if we are forced to have a 23 man fit list to choose from for 3/4's of the year like last year and forced to play 18 year olds in their first year of the big time for most the year. Injuries will decide if we get the wooden spoon or not and based on the injuries we've suffered the last few years, who is to say it won't happen again?

bad gambler
02-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Who are you talking about Bolar? :confused:

Bolar Bolabi
02-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Brisbane, BG!