College Ball THURSDAY [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

College Ball THURSDAY

Nitefaery
01-25-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and try some college picks today. I'm almost always on favorites here.

Butler -2.5 @ Loyola Chicago (1 unit) Loyola is at home playing a conference team.. however I think Butler is out for revenge on the city after suffering their last loss here.
UCLA -6 @ California (1 unit) I'm taking a shot here. UCLA is obviously one of the best teams playing an on and off conference opponent.
Washington St -16 @ Oregon St (1 unit) Wash st knows how to dominate games and looks to keep a sloppy oregon st team in check as they build on a great conference record.
Nevada -17.5 @ Louisiana Tech (2 units) The wolfpack suffered their second loss of the season on the road to New Mexico St. With that win NMS takes the top spot away from nevada to lead the Western Athletic Conference. The wolfpack returns home tonight to try and climb back up the conference standings. Nevada would be greatly embarrassed if this game got close..I don't think it will.

Mistaflava
01-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Not much too it...with the cold weather and all (it's -28 celsius here in Toronto), it's time for some CALIFORNIA LOVE BABY!

Parlay

UCLA Bruins ML -285

USC Trojans +1.5 -110

$1000 to win $1579.06

TMJordan
01-26-2007, 02:33 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and try some college picks today. I'm almost always on favorites here.

Butler -2.5 @ Loyola Chicago (1 unit) Loyola is at home playing a conference team.. however I think Butler is out for revenge on the city after suffering their last loss here.
UCLA -6 @ California (1 unit) I'm taking a shot here. UCLA is obviously one of the best teams playing an on and off conference opponent.
Washington St -16 @ Oregon St (1 unit) Wash st knows how to dominate games and looks to keep a sloppy oregon st team in check as they build on a great conference record.
Nevada -17.5 @ Louisiana Tech (2 units) The wolfpack suffered their second loss of the season on the road to New Mexico St. With that win NMS takes the top spot away from nevada to lead the Western Athletic Conference. The wolfpack returns home tonight to try and climb back up the conference standings. Nevada would be greatly embarrassed if this game got close..I don't think it will.

FFS You got lucky as fuck on Butler, Loyolas best player missed a ft to give them a 3 point lead with a few seconds left then Butler ties it and wins in ot by 4, I had Loyola, they were the right side (playing at home and in conference, they were the preseason prediction too win the Horizon league) this moose has me absoulty livid, coupled with the Mavs pathetic effort I am going to go lie in a hole or somthing. :mad:

betowiec
01-26-2007, 02:56 AM
usc ML @ 2.0

TMJordan
01-26-2007, 03:31 AM
usc ML @ 2.0

USC is beyond pathetic(I have the over)

3-20 10 points in 12 minutes....I think I am done with this shit.

betowiec
01-26-2007, 03:34 AM
USC is beyond pathetic(I have the over)

3-20 10 points in 12 minutes....I think I am done with this shit.

might be a good idea to stop with CBB....

TMJordan
01-26-2007, 03:36 AM
might be a good idea to stop with CBB....

Yep, I am taking a break overall, I gotta clear my mind, good luck to you in future wagers.

Nitefaery
01-26-2007, 03:58 AM

2-2.. Missed on WASH ST by 1 point and Nevada by 1.5 :rolleyes:

betowiec
01-26-2007, 04:20 AM
usc ML @ 2.0

loss