Andre will regret what he said about Andy [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Andre will regret what he said about Andy

Love
03-21-2004, 07:33 PM
Andy will rock Andre's world in their next meeting and Andre will feel like an idiot. He put down Andy's game, well I've seen Andy play some great tennis over the years, he's very good for the baseline, has good volleys, good movement, he fights for every point. It's not only the serve. Also, Andre does not have the right to insult someone who's better looking then him. Who does he think he is? Andy has a better butt, a better body, a better face. I say Andre wants Andy to have sex with him, but Andy has refused so now he's talking trash about him. But I think that this will make Andy upset and in their next meeting,

Andy will tie up Andre with his legs in the air and wide open, then he will get a huge plastic dick and shove it up Andre's ass until Andre is crying out of humiliation. But Andre will be begging Andy to use his real dick, but Andy will reject him again. Andre, you made a big error in putting down Andy Roddick. You're just jealous that your ex-coach Brad Gilbert is the one who's getting all the action from Andy. Andy will make you pay for everything you've said.

joeb_uk
03-21-2004, 07:40 PM
andy will never be as good as andre was

sigmagirl91
03-21-2004, 07:41 PM
OK, Love, I see the point-although I hardly see how or why doing that would secure respect from Andre for his game. Anyhow, time will only tell if Andre is right or wrong....

Love
03-21-2004, 07:43 PM
andy will never be as good as andre was

Oh please, just as soon as Brad Gilbert started coaching Andy, Andy won a grandslam and Andre can't win anymore. Let's face it, Andre without Brad would have barely won slams.

AgassiFan
03-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Andy will rock Andre's world in their next meeting and Andre will feel like an idiot. He put down Andy's game, well I've seen Andy play some great tennis over the years, he's very good for the baseline, has good volleys, good movement, he fights for every point. It's not only the serve. Also, Andre does not have the right to insult someone who's better looking then him. Who does he think he is? Andy has a better butt, a better body, a better face. I say Andre wants Andy to have sex with him, but Andy has refused so now he's talking trash about him. But I think that this will make Andy upset and in their next meeting,

Andy will tie up Andre with his legs in the air and wide open, then he will get a huge plastic dick and shove it up Andre's ass until Andre is crying out of humiliation. But Andre will be begging Andy to use his real dick, but Andy will reject him again. Andre, you made a big error in putting down Andy Roddick. You're just jealous that your ex-coach Brad Gilbert is the one who's getting all the action from Andy. Andy will make you pay for everything you've said.

BWAAA-HAHAHA.....................

Fedex
03-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Ok this is :bs: There i things Andre did that Andy will NEVER do. Like winning Aussie Open 4 times, and winning every major including the FO. As a fan of Agassi, i cant let you put him down like that!!! :(

sigmagirl91
03-21-2004, 07:59 PM
Exactly, Fedex. Which is why I don't think that his comments toward Andy aren't entirely wrong. Hell, Andre has more wins and experience, and he knows what it takes to win....

*Ljubica*
03-21-2004, 08:07 PM
Ok this is :bs: There i things Andre did that Andy will NEVER do. Like winning Aussie Open 4 times, and winning every major including the FO. As a fan of Agassi, i cant let you put him down like that!!! :(

Agreed Fedex - I am not a particular Agassi fan, - but he is a class act and one of the best players the world of tennis has ever seen - IMO, Roddick is not as good as him - never has been and never, ever will be.

MisterQ
03-21-2004, 08:21 PM

In fact, this is precisely what happened at Andre's recent "Beefcake Barbecue."

Love
03-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Agreed Fedex - I am not a particular Agassi fan, - but he is a class act and one of the best players the world of tennis has ever seen - IMO, Roddick is not as good as him - never has been and never, ever will be.

Andre is a class act??????????? I've seen him point the fuck you sign at the sky (to God) after a point went the other way, and he always spits from his nose like a disgusting dirty animal. Plus, here he is putting down Andy's game for no reason, you don't see Andy putting down Andre's game even though Andre is ranked lower then him and doesn't have half of the talent/shots of Roger. Please, there's nothing classy about Andre Agassi.

Deboogle!.
03-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Can this Love person be banned? This stuff is just ridiculous, and just plain offensive.

But, I will agree that Andre has shown at many times throughout his career that he is not always a class act on court. The Fish incident most recently, but there have certainly been others.

And whether Andy would say anything bad about Andre, never. Andy idolizes him, he's a role model. Plus, Andy doesn't say anything negative about any of his fellow players, ever.

azza
03-21-2004, 09:57 PM
wot did andrea say?

tennischick
03-21-2004, 10:04 PM
show me a Duck i'll show you his fans...:rolleyes:

sigmagirl91
03-21-2004, 11:08 PM
Oh, dear, just another troll poster with nothing else to do in life.
Love, try hard and get a life, please....

vene
03-21-2004, 11:13 PM
In fact, this is precisely what happened at Andre's recent "Beefcake Barbecue."
:haha:

sigmagirl91
03-21-2004, 11:50 PM
I see, Love, you only have 123 posts since August 2002, and your lasting contribution is this thread and a thread entitled "Is my sex/tennis posts offensive?". Oh, let me not forget, didn't you originate one of the body part threads? Let me see, was it the "who would you like to see having sex" thread? Gosh, you're not getting any at home, are you?Wow, Love, such talent and diversity is indeed hard to come by. Keep up the good work. We all appreciate your contributions. NOT....

Fedex
03-21-2004, 11:57 PM
:lol: :lol:

J. Corwin
03-22-2004, 12:23 AM
Love, I believe you are in the wrong forum...

Recheck your favorites and web history to find the right site again.

Experimentee
03-22-2004, 04:38 AM
Andre is a class act??????????? I've seen him point the fuck you sign at the sky (to God) after a point went the other way, and he always spits from his nose like a disgusting dirty animal. Plus, here he is putting down Andy's game for no reason, you don't see Andy putting down Andre's game even though Andre is ranked lower then him and doesn't have half of the talent/shots of Roger. Please, there's nothing classy about Andre Agassi.

And Andy has never done anything like that on court in his life?

WyveN
03-22-2004, 07:56 AM
Anyone else find it ironic that Love with his/hers history of predictions is making threads about people regretting what they said

Trent
03-22-2004, 09:33 AM
Going on your last few threads, I'm thinking completly opposite for all the bold predictions you make :)

Alan
03-22-2004, 09:47 AM
BWEHEHEHEHEH....heheheh... PWEH!! ;)

sigmagirl91
03-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Anyone else find it ironic that Love with his/hers history of predictions is making threads about people regretting what they said

No, actually it is quite in-character for Love. And the sex/gay bondage threads.....let's not forget those....

Corey Feldman
03-22-2004, 01:28 PM
how can this "love" guy call andre filthy when he is having fantasies about roddick shoving "things" into andre :p
besides, andre has won every slam-olympics-masters cup- and more TMS titles than any1.......i doubt any1 will ever beat that in tennis

passiton
03-22-2004, 01:39 PM
how can this "love" guy call andre filthy when he is having fantasies about roddick shoving "things" into andre :p
besides, andre has won every slam-olympics-masters cup- and more TMS titles than any1.......i doubt any1 will ever beat that in tennis

HALLEHLUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SO WELL SAID. ANDRE IS THE BOMB!