Anyone remember Laurence Angwin? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Anyone remember Laurence Angwin?

Mr Flamboyant
01-24-2007, 05:34 AM
That is, the guy who was sacked by Carlton in 2004 for turning up to training whilst on an eccy spin? Then faced burglary charges ? Yes this guy was so disliked by the Blues that they ended up wiping his name from their "past players" list!!

Well he's set to make a new start with an AFL club up here in Cairns - the Souths 'Cutters' .. he's being announced as their new assistant coach this evening .. :silly:

This should make for a colourful season .. !

Mr Flamboyant
01-24-2007, 08:42 AM
That is, the guy who was sacked by Carlton in 2004 for turning up to training whilst on an eccy spin? Then faced burglary charges ? Yes this guy was so disliked by the Blues that they ended up wiping his name from their "past players" list!!

Well he's set to make a new start with an AFL club up here in Cairns - the Souths 'Cutters' .. he's being announced as their new assistant coach this evening .. :silly:

This should make for a colourful season .. !

:lol: looked and sounded high as a kite during the interview!

sports freak
01-26-2007, 02:57 AM
:lol: looked and sounded high as a kite during the interview!

Unfortunately,his the unlucky one that got busted :rolleyes: Escape goat imho!!

Mr Flamboyant
01-26-2007, 05:09 AM
Unfortunately,his the unlucky one that got busted :rolleyes: Escape goat imho!!

I mean the I/v we did with him the other day! I looked into his recent past a little too and apparently the club he played for in Victoria (Broadford) was almost punted because of drug use .. Hardly surprising when they were also apparently run by the Hells Angels!