Henman has Federer tied up [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Henman has Federer tied up

Love
03-20-2004, 01:55 PM
Let's face it, Henman owns a 6-1 record against Federer, with the only loss being a retirement because of injury. Can Federer actually beat Henman? I doubt it. Federer is Henman's bitch.

Henman has tied up Federer on a bed and he has making him cum over and over. Federer can't do anything about it but only scream for mercy. But hey, maybe Federer enjoys being Henman's bitch. Let's watch him submit to his master once again, in the final. He will be tied up and helpless as Henman sticks his willy in Federer's mouth.

Tennis Fool
03-20-2004, 01:57 PM
Oh, there it is :rolleyes:

Domino
03-20-2004, 01:59 PM
Federer was Nalbandian's bitch before the MC in Housten, but has won his last two encounters with him. This would be the perfect time to fix his personal jinx. I mean, come on, Chang beat Sampras the first five encounters, and their record now stands at 12-8 in favor of Pete.

joeb_uk
03-20-2004, 02:00 PM
yeah, i think when federer does finally beat tim, it will start a streak and he will win many more of the meetings.

yanchr
03-20-2004, 02:12 PM
Oh, there it is :rolleyes:

yeah
She/he never disappoints us
:bs:

azza
03-20-2004, 02:32 PM
go tim :banana:

Yonge
03-20-2004, 04:37 PM
If Roger ever beats Tim, I hope he doesn't do it in this tournament. I'd REALLY love for Timbo to win Indian Wells. But then, Roger still has to face Agassi and we all know we can't count the baldy out of this.

Pea
03-20-2004, 04:46 PM
I think it's time Roger steps it up a notch.;)

CmonAussie
03-20-2004, 05:06 PM
"LOVE" that was really disgusting-->> maybe you should check yourself into a psychiatric hospital & get an assesment done because I think you have some sexial issues you need sorted out.
* I can laugh at a joke but that crap about Tim making Roger cum or whatever is just lame & really revolting too...!

#BTW~ I hope Tiger TIM can win his 2nd TMS..!

darnyelb
03-20-2004, 05:14 PM
:eek:

What kind of hell post is this?

joeb_uk
03-20-2004, 06:25 PM
i dont think tims semifinal match will be easy, i think its gonna be a tight match!

¿esquímaux?
03-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Henman has tied up Federer on a bed and he has making him cum over and over. Federer can't do anything about it but only scream for mercy.

Confusing reality with your twisted fantasies I see... ;)

Tennis Fool
03-20-2004, 09:23 PM
:eek:

What kind of hell post is this?

The usual Love thread.

Do a search. Or maybe not.

Chloe le Bopper
03-20-2004, 10:22 PM
Sigh

All sexual comments aside, I'm not convinced that Tim is going to do it again. I will root for him to do, but with the way that Roger is brushing past everybody these days, it's hard to believe that he's never going to figure Henman out, even if only for a ocuple of matches.

Yonge
03-20-2004, 10:31 PM
Tim played nicely and quickly, too. Labadze disappointed me a bit because plenty of times he just froze at the baseline and didn't even run after the drop shots. Oh well, the final's gonna be great.

darnyelb
03-21-2004, 01:35 AM
Well, I'm sure gonna miss your posts after tomorrow LOL.

scoobydoo
03-21-2004, 02:58 AM
he has federer tied up?? thats a bit kinky, i never thought Tim was into all that.

Experimentee
03-21-2004, 03:28 AM
Roger will win, he should beat Tim the way he's been beating his opponents so far. And even if Tim gets into a winning position, I bet he will choke it away.

Experimentee
03-21-2004, 03:39 AM
And please dont make any more sexual references, especially in relation to Tim Henman! *puke*

Havok
03-21-2004, 03:56 AM
Roger is still Hewitt's, Henman's, and Nalbandian's bitches. Roger has gotta at least come close to evening out the h2h in order to erase his bitchiness

Fedex
03-21-2004, 04:00 AM
He is no longer Hewitt's bitch. Hewitt has NO game to trouble Rogi, so it might as well be a similar thing with Chang vs. Sampras. Lossing a bunch of there 1st encounters then beating him nearly every time. At least losing to Henman, and Nalbandian, players that actually offer you something, is not embarassing losing to little Potato Man, that just bunts the ball back in play!!!!!

Fedex
03-21-2004, 04:02 AM
Also, its not baseliners that trouble Roger anymore, its guys that have a multi-layered game, like Henman. ;)

Havok
03-21-2004, 04:05 AM
he;s still his bitch though. what is it 7-3 in favor of Hewitt??? Fed has gotta beat him at least another 2-3 times. and i don't see your reason to post what troubles Federer, as i never said anything about gameplans/strategies and such

Fedex
03-21-2004, 04:17 AM
Yes, Rogi will still have work to do to improve that record.(Most of their matches came before Rogi's breakout, and there was ofcourse the HUGE CHOKE at DC) But i think Rogi has set the tone of how things are going to continue in their future matches.

CmonAussie
03-21-2004, 04:21 AM
*Good point Fedex~ obviously Henman & Nalbandian offer much more than Rocky Llegs(Mr.Potato to you...)!
-->> I mean what has Potato achieved in comparison with David or Farmer?? Lets see... ah yes Wimbledon, USO, Davis Cup, TMC, TMS,back-to-back NO.1~~~ nothing much really??
**Hewitt even beat Nalbandian on clay not to mention their one sided Wimbledon Final.
@@ What's Lleyton's record against Henman... geez something like 7/0 isn't it!
###Potato 23rys 21titles
~~~Farmer 28yrs 11titles
**Greasy Haired Mullet oil-drip D^man 22yrs 2titles

-->You certainly present a strong argument Fedex; surely you can be content knowing that your man Roger is kicking arse in 04 & clearly going to end the year No.1, without denegrating Hewitt--> obviously as a high calibere competiter!!!

WyveN
03-21-2004, 04:27 AM
he;s still his bitch though. what is it 7-3 in favor of Hewitt??? Fed has gotta beat him at least another 2-3 times. and i don't see your reason to post what troubles Federer, as i never said anything about gameplans/strategies and such

Only their last match really counts. Hewitt will be the worried one their next match up, not Roger. You could not say that prior to AO.

Just like Nalbandian will probably want to avoid Roger despite leading him 5-2 H2H

Love
03-21-2004, 04:31 AM
Reminder #1: Henman is NOT Nalbandian.

Reminder #2: Henman is NOT Hewitt.

faboozadoo15
03-21-2004, 04:46 AM
Roger is still Hewitt's, Henman's, and Nalbandian's bitches. Roger has gotta at least come close to evening out the h2h in order to erase his bitchiness
:eek: id rather be their "bitches" and have won the last few times than be bitch to
agassi
clement
federer
haas
and scheuttler

CmonAussie
03-21-2004, 04:47 AM
Exactly my point LOVE--> Nalbandian will probably never achieve as much as Henman & Farmer will never come close to doing what Hewitt has... so the comparisons are silly*
@@ Anyway I hope Tiger Tim can win his 2nd TMS & especially important to stop Federer getting too far ahead of the pack in 04; if Roger wins this title tomorrow then the race to end the year No.1 could be over before July!!!
*Henman is a late bloomer in some respects & if he manages to snare the IW trophy tomorrow then his dream to win Wimbledon may not be such a fantasy!

Secretly I hope Timmy can prove me wrong & shock the cynics in Britain who jump on him everytime he loses a big match(:>

Fedex
03-21-2004, 04:55 AM
Once again youre list of results are irrelavent to what we are talking about, CmonAussie!!! Yes i'd really like to see how Lleyton matches up with david now!!! David would be handing out bagels and breadsticks to Potato!!! Also how dare you to insult David!!!!! :mad: It would be wise to apoligize! As far as how their GAMES match up, not results, Hewitt's does not matcup well with Rogi, since he has NO weapons. Beating David on clay is not a big achievment considering he dosnt like the surface. Of course someone with as little sense as you would only look at his country besides his name and ASSUME he was a clay courter, when in fact he thrives on Hard courts. Dave has improved alot since 2002, and i cant wait telll he plays Potato again to prove who's the better player. Theres no reason fo Tim not beating Lleyton or winning more titles except for a lack of confidence. All of those things he achieved were before Federer, Roddick, Ferrero, Nalbandian, broke out and started to dominate. The only way Lleyton wins matches is when his opponents gift him Unforced errors, which is why any of the players listed above + many more will ultimatly beat him and easily

Ray
03-21-2004, 04:56 AM
I don't really think you can look at the 6-1 lead because Federer is a totally different player now (#1) and so you can look at it as a 1-0 lead for Henman, because that's the only match Henman won when Federer was nr. 1
And I think this loss from Henman is all in Federer head, knowing that he lost 6 of the 7 matches.

I don't know why, but even with he 6-1 lead I really really believe Roger is gonna win Henman in the finals.I think Roger's learned from the mistake in Rotterdam and he will surprise Henman with his 2nd win :D

Fedex
03-21-2004, 04:56 AM
Hewitt wont win Wimbly or any slam again, with the fiercy competetion out there!!!

JeLuliA88
03-21-2004, 05:37 AM
Yup, Hewitt is never going to another gs again...

...and as for Henman/Federer, i think federer is a different player now so i don't think the 6-1 lead that henman has is much of a factor.

CmonAussie
03-21-2004, 05:54 AM
That's fine you guys can keep trash-talking about Hewitt & say "he'll never win another slam..."-->> it doesn't really matter what any of us say because the bottom line is the great players often surprise us; just as Agassi did at RG 99, Sampras USO 02, nobody expected Roddick to win a major so quickly but last year's USO shut a few people up, now Henman is doing a good job surprising many..
* It will be so satisfying to see you all eat your words when Hewitt does land another Slam; possibly this year or next~ anyway he's got another 8-years of realistically winning the majors so I'm sure it's going to happen.

PS, even if he retired tomorrow Lleyton has already proved most of you wrong on numerous occassions. McEnroe for one said Hewitt didn't have what it took to win Slams(in 2000) & look what happened in the subsequent years..

They said George Foreman would never be heavy-weight champion again but he somehow pulled of what most perceive as a miracle at age 45yrs.

Fedex
03-21-2004, 06:21 AM
Yea Hewitt had the toughest draw i've ever seen at Wimbledon in 2002 :rolleyes: . US Open, Sampras was just tired and not prepared for the final, with his tough win over Safin. Both of his slam wins were flukes is my point. ;)

Fedex
03-21-2004, 06:22 AM
Henman??? He never suprised me! He only suprised me by NOT winning majors.

Tennis Fool
03-21-2004, 07:20 AM
That's a surprise :confused:

Fin090
03-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Bump! :)

Sjengster
03-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Calling anyone's Slam win a fluke is daft, if they did it how can you question the validity of it? You can't choose the draws you get, and while Hewitt did get a soft draw at Wimbledon 2002 he was still clearly the best player in the world back then. And the US Open was undoubtedly earned, two five-setters over tough young American opposition and that four-setter against Haas are enough to prove that.

vene
03-22-2004, 06:03 PM
I think that Hewitt is at a physical disadvantage to other players, he has to work so much harder, it will be tough for him to win another slam