Roger will trash Agassi and send him into retirement [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Roger will trash Agassi and send him into retirement

Love
03-20-2004, 02:46 PM
In a few hours, Federer will humiliate Agassi something like 6-2, 6-0 and right after the match, Agassi will announce that he's going to retire because he will realize that it's all over. Sure Agassi can stay in the top 5, but if he doesn't think that he can compete with the best, then he will not keep playing. He has too much pride, and the spanking that Federer is going to give him in a few moments will be too much for Agassi. Sorry to Agassi fans, but it's okay, he had a great career. But now it's time for him to leave the sport and let a bigger champion take over.

lsy
03-20-2004, 02:52 PM
You've got to be kidding.

I haven't seen any sign as to why Andre needs to retire now really.

Love
03-20-2004, 02:54 PM
After the spanking that Federer is going to give, he will retire...

Tennis Fool
03-20-2004, 02:55 PM
And no sexual innuedo to match :lol:

Domino
03-20-2004, 02:56 PM
Why would Agassi want to retire? He is number 5 in the friggin world, to think that he would retire because he can't beat a former whipping boy is ludicrous. He'll be 38, number 60 in the world, and then maybe he will THINK about retiring.

yanchr
03-20-2004, 03:09 PM
Guess what comes in my mind first? Surely the Federer-Nalbandian thing :lol: :lol:
Why not give us another vivid story :lol: :lol:

JonBcn
03-20-2004, 03:47 PM
You do know that Agassi beat Federer in straight sets just before the Australian open, right?

sigmagirl91
03-20-2004, 03:52 PM
OMG!!! Another ridiculous thread. I thought I had enough with the Gonzalez-Federer thing. Fortunately for Federer, that result never materialized. And I am not convinced that Federer will annihilate Agassi, either, and send him into retirement. I don't think Agassi will punk out in that way....

armaniman
03-20-2004, 03:57 PM
the threads created by cannabis smokers are always the best LOL

Angelito
03-20-2004, 04:04 PM
In a few hours, Federer will humiliate Agassi something like 6-2, 6-0 and right after the match, Agassi will announce that he's going to retire because he will realize that it's all over. Sure Agassi can stay in the top 5, but if he doesn't think that he can compete with the best, then he will not keep playing. He has too much pride, and the spanking that Federer is going to give him in a few moments will be too much for Agassi. Sorry to Agassi fans, but it's okay, he had a great career. But now it's time for him to leave the sport and let a bigger champion take over.

You know.... Federer is quite a nice boy but poeple like you make people like me to hate him. Don't you realize thet you're doing no good to your own idol?

Don't bother in replying my comments I won't answer you

MisterQ
03-20-2004, 05:44 PM
well said, Angelito

LCeh
03-20-2004, 06:11 PM
You know.... Federer is quite a nice boy but poeple like you make people like me to hate him. Don't you realize thet you're doing no good to your own idol?

Well, looking at his other thread, I would think he is an agassi-hater than a Rogi-fan. But saying Andre is no match for Roger is definitely not true. Even though with the way Roger is playing, I would think he has a better chance, but I certainly won't think it will be an one-side match.

¿esquímaux?
03-20-2004, 09:55 PM
What a match! :D

LCeh
03-20-2004, 10:04 PM
Very close match. I am glad Rogi was able to come back from 40-15 in third set 4-4 to break.

Yonge
03-20-2004, 10:07 PM
Quite a tight match. Roger has finally figured out Andre in big matches. Now, is he gonna do the same thing to Timbo? I hope not....yet ;)

WyveN
03-20-2004, 10:09 PM

this person actually hates Federer, refer to his comments prior to Federer-Nalbandian matches where he/she insults roger and idolizes Nalbandian

¿esquímaux?
03-20-2004, 10:10 PM
I like Roger, and I'm glad he's dominating atm; not Mr. Termper Tantrum Rod-dick ;)

armaniman
03-20-2004, 10:17 PM
a 6-2 6-0 thrashing???? i knew you were smoking waccy baccy mate...i saw the match and it got tight in the 3rd and could have gone either way, I think the fact he is competeting so well like that will put off retirement for a while longer !!!

lsy
03-20-2004, 10:22 PM
Love can eat his/her words.

Trashing??? Hardly.

Kiara
03-20-2004, 10:22 PM

Do you have any idea how boneheaded you come across....

AgassiFan
03-20-2004, 11:36 PM
One of my pre-conditions for Agassi's success was a higher % 1st serve (I am not asking for lots of velocity here -- just higher percentage and better placement). Another one was a crisper backhand, esp on 2nd serve returns hit right at him.

In his losses to Coria, Philli, Ferrero, Federer, Safin, Fisher and Federer again, except for a flash of brillieance here and there, neither conditions were MET. Simple as that.

Serving around 50% and a mediocre backhand, with very little counter-punch defensive effectiveness; mediocre 2nd service returns -- and punding on 2nd serves used to be his bread and butter, for crying outloud! Where have all the winners gone?

Couple it with the long-rumored hip injury and I think it's time for him to retire. He simply doesn't have what it takes to beat Ferrero on clay and Roger and Andy on grass and decoturf.

PS What was UP with that pathetic attept at BUNTING the tennis ball on a ciritcal point at 40-15, 4-4 in 3rd? Does he not know that Federer is not 60 years old and as such can easily get to it? What a loser.

Billabong
03-20-2004, 11:38 PM
I can't wait to see it tonight:)! I'll tape it for sure:D!

Experimentee
03-21-2004, 03:46 AM
You'd think Love would have learned his/her lesson after being humiliated with the Nalbandian/Federer prediction :lol:

Havok
03-21-2004, 04:57 AM
ok keep smoking that crack Love

faboozadoo15
03-21-2004, 05:57 AM
You do know that Agassi beat Federer in straight sets just before the Australian open, right?
:tape: :lol: :haha:
and are you aware that that ALMOST counts?
:rolleyes:

faboozadoo15
03-21-2004, 05:58 AM

that's in a word, retarded :retard:

J. Corwin
03-21-2004, 08:42 AM
Love has an affinity to foot-in-mouth disease. ;)

sigmagirl91
03-22-2004, 12:51 AM
And no sexual innuedo to match :lol:

Surprising, isn't it? Nevertheless, this is STILL a dumb thread....