Berdych - Tursunov on Show Court 3 :mad: [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Berdych - Tursunov on Show Court 3 :mad:

KaxMisha
01-19-2007, 07:45 PM
This is a fucking joke! Please, please, tell me anyone knows a live stream for this court. Otherwise, I'm going to cry. :mad:

Johnny Groove
01-19-2007, 07:48 PM
:haha: chill out man, you know Berdych will win in 3, 4 at the most

*Ljubica*
01-19-2007, 07:51 PM
This is a fucking joke! Please, please, tell me anyone knows a live stream for this court. Otherwise, I'm going to cry. :mad:

I'm pretty sure the Eurosport livestream covers Court 3 because my friend was watching David Ferrer on it this morning. I think it costs about 5 euros, but better check it out first in case I've got it wrong. Good Luck - and davai Mitya :)

KaxMisha
:haha: chill out man, you know Berdych will win in 3, 4 at the most

1) No, I don't. This match could be very tight. What makes you say that? :confused:
2) The outcomes of Sharapova-Garbin and Hingis-Nakamura are far more certain.
3) Even if I did know the exact scoreline, I don't see how that would be relevant, as the quality of the tennis promises to be great. You make it sound like one could watch a scoreboard as well as a match and not find it less enjoyable.

KaxMisha
I'm pretty sure the Eurosport livestream covers Court 3 because my friend was watching David Ferrer on it this morning. I think it costs about 5 euros, but better check it out first in case I've got it wrong. Good Luck - and davai Mitya :)

Thanks! Yeah, watching this match is definitely worth five euros! :D

jazar
01-19-2007, 07:54 PM
i hope eurosport show it on tv, cos i so wanna see it and i dont wanna pay to see it on livestream

Metis
01-19-2007, 07:55 PM
It might be shown on the Eurosport International livestream on MaxTV. They had the last 3 sets of the Ferrer match yesterday.

Johnny Groove
01-19-2007, 07:55 PM
1) No, I don't. This match could be very tight. What makes you say that? :confused:
3) Even if I did know the exact scoreline, I don't see how that would be relevant, as the quality of the tennis promises to be great. You make it sound like one could watch a scoreboard as well as a match and not find it less enjoyable.

I guess we see it differently then :shrug: With that match, i wouldnt mind watching on a scoreboard.

Howver, if in the QF's, should Nadal and Blake play and its on a non-televised court (unlikely) i would definitely feel the way you do

KaxMisha
01-19-2007, 07:58 PM
It might be shown on the Eurosport International livestream on MaxTV. They had the last 3 sets of the Ferrer match yesterday.

Link please? :angel:

*Ljubica*
01-19-2007, 08:02 PM
i hope eurosport show it on tv, cos i so wanna see it and i dont wanna pay to see it on livestream

sadly I don't think there's much chance of that. Sharapova is on the Rod Laver Arena at the same time :rolleyes:

Metis
01-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Link please? :angel:

Download MaxTV from the following link, then go to Television. The channel is Eurosport International. There is also another one called Australian Open Tennis or something like that, but that one usually shows the main courts.

http://www.max-tv.be/downloads/setup.exe

jazar
01-19-2007, 08:08 PM
sadly I don't think there's much chance of that. Sharapova is on the Rod Laver Arena at the same time :rolleyes:

in that case i expect they will just do that annoying thing where they show it on half the screen for about 20 seconds at the change of ends.

KaxMisha
01-19-2007, 08:09 PM

Well, she'll win in like an hour, so that shouldn't matter too much.

KaxMisha
01-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Download MaxTV from the following link, then go to Television. The channel is Eurosport International. There is also another one called Australian Open Tennis or something like that, but that one usually shows the main courts.

http://www.max-tv.be/downloads/setup.exe

Thanks! :worship:

*Ljubica*
01-19-2007, 08:10 PM
in that case i expect they will just do that annoying thing where they show it on half the screen for about 20 seconds at the change of ends.

:rolleyes: i HATE that!!! Can't see me staying up til after midnight watching any of it - l've been at work all day and I'm :zzz: and want to try and get up early and catch some of Hewitt/Gonzalez. But good luck - hope you see some of it.

GlennMirnyi
01-19-2007, 08:10 PM

There's no moonballing, therefore it's not interesting... :rolleyes: ;)

Leo
01-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Last night MaxTV had tennis on Eurosport International as well as the Aussie Open channel. And then you can get to ESPN Star Sports with Sopcast. I was doing two matches at the same time for most of the night, I recommend it!!! :)

I really hope I can see some of Berdych/Tursunov as well as Davydenko.

KaxMisha
01-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Last night MaxTV had tennis on Eurosport International as well as the Aussie Open channel. And then you can get to ESPN Star Sports with Sopcast. I was doing two matches at the same time for most of the night, I recommend it!!! :)

I really hope I can see some of Berdych/Tursunov as well as Davydenko.

I have both SopCast and MaxTV now, so with a little luck, I'll be able to see this match (knock on wood!). Now to decide who I want to win... :confused: :confused: :confused:

KaxMisha
01-19-2007, 10:30 PM
There's no moonballing, therefore it's not interesting... :rolleyes: ;)

I guess. In terms of the potential of the tennis, this certainly is a far more interesting match than Nadal-Blake.

Johnny Groove
01-19-2007, 10:34 PM
I guess. In terms of the potential of the tennis, this certainly is a far more interesting match than Nadal-Blake.

:spit: i guess thats a perspective thing

GlennMirnyi
01-19-2007, 10:38 PM

Then I disagree. I love seeing some piggy roasting on the spot...

yummy!

Yappa
01-19-2007, 11:01 PM

That doesn't mean anything since ES changes that 3rd court every day AFAIK. The only courts they cover for sure via live stream, are Rod Laver and Vodafone. The 3rd one can either be MCA, Show Court 2 or 3.

Mistaflava
01-19-2007, 11:11 PM
Doesn't matter...Berdych takes this in 4

Apemant
01-20-2007, 01:22 AM
WTF, why wasn't this match started already? It says 11 AM show court 3?

Yappa
01-20-2007, 01:22 AM
It's raining

Scotso
01-20-2007, 02:13 AM
That is pretty sad it's on show court 3. Oh well.

Go Tomas!

Mistaflava
01-20-2007, 05:47 AM
match re-scheduled or what?

TMJordan
01-20-2007, 05:52 AM
match re-scheduled or what?

yep, wont be played tonight.

Peta Pan
01-20-2007, 05:56 AM
It hasn't stopped raining all day guys. I haven't even attempted to go to the venue. This was the match I was hoping to see most today too. Maybe they'll put it on Vodafone later, but who knows what they'll do with the rescheduling. I hope they'll put it on tomorrow somewhere - but then there is supposed to be rain tomorrow too :shrug:

Peta Pan
01-20-2007, 05:58 AM
Ok just saw a weather update for tomorrow and they say morning showers, so maybe there will be some play. Who knows. Our weather has been pissing me off all week :rolleyes:

TMJordan
01-20-2007, 05:58 AM
No Vodafone is full for tonight, here is the revised oop:

Vodafone Arena Start Time 11:00 AM

Men's Singles - 3rd Rnd.
David Nalbandian (ARG)[8]
def Sebastien Grosjean (FRA)[28]
5-7 4-6 7-6(4) 6-4 6-1

Women's Singles - 3rd Rnd.
Kim Clijsters (BEL)[4]
def Alona Bondarenko (UKR)[29]
6-3 6-3

Men's Singles - 3rd Rnd.
Fabrice Santoro (FRA)
vs. Nikolay Davydenko (RUS)[3]
In Progress

Not Before 4:00 PM
Men's Singles - 3rd Rnd.
James Blake (USA)[5]
vs. Robby Ginepri (USA)

Not Before 7:30 PM
Men's Singles - 3rd Rnd.
Andy Murray (GBR)[15]
vs. Juan Ignacio Chela (ARG)

TheBoiledEgg
01-20-2007, 06:13 AM
tomorrow there's more rain :o :(

they got to put the matches not started on the Vodafone Arena or else :help:

tomorrow there's 4 mens 4th rd to start plus 4 womens 4 rd
and they got leftovers from today which are more important (2 mens and 3 womens)

Jaffas85
01-20-2007, 07:20 AM
I think its strange that the Berdych-Tursunov match isn't being played first on Rod Laver Arena or even Vodafone arena as their match has already been delayed by a day and it is expected to rain tomorrow (the last day of the rain thankfully) so their match time could still be in some jeopardy.

LilyRoseAva
01-20-2007, 08:51 AM
this OOP is a joke .

Action Jackson
01-20-2007, 08:57 AM
Great choice of court, it's actually the best one of the show courts. It will get rescheduled to Vodafone if they can't get it started tomorrow, but the forecast isn't as bad as it was today.

Mateya
01-20-2007, 09:34 AM
Damn...they had a 100-year drought or something and now its :rain: all the time.
They should go to the midlle of the desert :yeah: , damn ocean :)