01-18-2007, 11:06 PM
can someonegive me a link to watch it online please
is there any chance

foxfoxfox
01-18-2007, 11:09 PM
my cable has just broke down and immissing roddick safin someone help me out

scoobs
01-18-2007, 11:15 PM
eurosport.co.uk has live streams for 3 courts but you'll have to pay - it's pretty cheap though - couple of euros for 1 day's play

Clara Bow
01-18-2007, 11:17 PM
eurosport.co.uk has live streams for 3 courts but you'll have to pay - it's pretty cheap though - couple of euros for 1 day's play

Do you know if it is accessible in the US? I have had a hard time getting livestreams here lately.

Darn tournament and how it makes me sleep and work quailty deprived!

scoobs
01-18-2007, 11:18 PM
i don't know if you'll get on that in the US - i think it's restricted to region, unfortunately.

Metis
01-18-2007, 11:34 PM
No, we can't get that in the US. Right now there's only Eurosport onTVAnts (SoccerAddict channel) which has been showing matches throughout the end of the night session (right now showing RLA Serena). And of course Star Sports on TVKoo and Sopcast (right now showing Vodafone arena - Djokovic).

foxfoxfox
01-19-2007, 12:48 AM
it just cost me 3.90 euros to watch the whole tourbament that is increddibly cheap
cheers

Spud
01-19-2007, 01:03 AM
http://livevideo.betfair.com/Default.do

Betfair's excellent quality for the two main courts, albeit with pants commentary. ;)

But it's only available in countries which Betfair is legal I think :confused:

tennis lover
01-19-2007, 01:22 AM
the bbc website is showing the night sessions as well as on interactive tv so you could try there. :D although it sounds like you're already sorted.

tennis lover
01-19-2007, 01:25 AM
Betfair's excellent quality for the two main courts, albeit with pants commentary. ;)
the commentary is shocking! i was watching Roddick-Tsonga the other day and I swear all he said for about 2 sets was "great shot from Tsonga" and 13-12 etc in the tiebreak saying "he could win if he takes this next point". Gee, thanks! :o

Spud
01-19-2007, 01:55 AM
the commentary is shocking! i was watching Roddick-Tsonga the other day and I swear all he said for about 2 sets was "great shot from Tsonga" and 13-12 etc in the tiebreak saying "he could win if he takes this next point". Gee, thanks! :o

Haha yup, I'm watching Djokovic-Udomchoke now, firstly the commentator thought Djokovic was from Thailand for the first two games and for the entire first set he was calling him 'Djorkaeff' after the famous French World Cup winning footballer

:retard: