LOL Fowler interview with Blake and Kuznetsov [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

LOL Fowler interview with Blake and Kuznetsov

zicofirol
01-18-2007, 03:48 AM
lmoa, anyone watching on espn did you see the fowler remark after he asked blake if he preferred to stay top 5 or win a GS and he said the GS, well after that he says to kuznetsov "youll take anyithing right", he said yes sort of embarresed but he got red and so did blake who tried not to laugh but started laughing, lmao, what a question/remark...

Sofyaxo
01-18-2007, 03:50 AM
I thought that whole think was kind of awkward. Kuz was happy to be there to start off and then it just went so far down hill.

zicofirol
01-18-2007, 03:53 AM
I thought that whole think was kind of awkward. Kuz was happy to be there to start off and then it just went so far down hill.

yeah and they could of done a better intervie with him, like asking how it is for a guy competing in challengers to playin these events etc. things like that, instead they just ignored him and then basically told him he sucked at the end of the interview, lol...

Rogiman
01-18-2007, 03:54 AM
did you see the fowler remark after he asked blake if he preferred to stay top 5 or win a GS and he said the GS, well after that he says to kuznetsov "youll take anyithing right:o

artlinkletter
01-18-2007, 03:57 AM
Yikes. That's pretty embarassing. lol

RickDaStick
01-18-2007, 04:01 AM
With the way he looked today ill bet he'll take anything.

Deboogle!.
01-18-2007, 04:03 AM
With the way he looked today ill bet he'll take anything.He's 19 and had a horrific injury that he got through. Give the kid a little bit of a break :lol: I actually thought he showed a whole lot of potential, plus in the first 3 games, it sounded like he was banging winners from everywhere. So he just has to learn how to do that consistently over the course of a match :)

Sofyaxo
01-18-2007, 04:04 AM
Yeah I know right.:rolleyes:

Humm they just said Fowler went for a "break" I hope they are telling him to get some tact

sawan66278
01-18-2007, 04:06 AM
ESPN's coverage so far has been horrible!!!! The only decent things so far have been the interviews, and even then, with Agassi, they stuck to showing him live...and ignoring live tennis...Thanks, but rather than see Blake and Kuznetsov, let's see some actual tennis...just because they're Americans...give me a break:mad: :mad: :mad:

CmonAussie
01-18-2007, 05:00 AM
#
Fowler`s interviewing technique was fowl..><!

Leo
01-18-2007, 05:19 AM
Fowler should stick to American football.

Deboogle!.
01-18-2007, 05:20 AM
I love Fowler. He's catty, sarcastic, and funny.

But he didn't come off well in this particular interview. I doubt he meant to disrespect Kuznetsov, but that's how it kinda came out.

partygirl
01-18-2007, 05:25 AM
James looked like he was done with him:ras:

Gonzo Hates Me!
01-18-2007, 05:31 AM
Chris Fowler has been such a douchebag, tool, jackass this whole tournament. Doesn't he know the no. 1 rule of talking trash: say it behind their back, not to their face. he has word vomit, and he doesn't care

Clara Bow
01-18-2007, 05:47 AM
I love Fowler. He's catty, sarcastic, and funny.

But he didn't come off well in this particular interview. I doubt he meant to disrespect Kuznetsov, but that's how it kinda came out.

I normally like Fowler- but I also agree that he didn't come off well. He usually is actually quite nice to the players- even when joking. But in this interview he was rather mean imo.

Leo
01-18-2007, 05:49 AM
I think he's just not intelligent enough to handle an interview alone, and it showed. He made stupid comments that came off as mean.

Deivid23
01-18-2007, 05:53 AM
There´s only one Fowler and that´s Robbie

CmonAussie
01-18-2007, 05:57 AM
I think he's just not intelligent enough to handle an interview alone, and it showed. He made stupid comments that came off as mean.

:wavey:
I get the feeling that Chris Fowler is the American version of Australia`s Sandy Roberts:eek:

Both these guys are used as regular sports anchors for a variety of sports~> so they`re Jack [dickhead] of all sports & master [knowledgeable] of none:p

##..As bad as Fowler is atleast he has a personality... Unfortunately Australia`s Sandy Roberts is like a cardboard cut out:eek:

`@@`..I`ve seriously asked myself many times... HOW DOES this SANDY wanker GET a JOB [let alone working on TV.. where personality/knowledge are all important]:confused: :confused: .. Maybe Sandy is part of the marfia & gets his gigs that way:devil:

CmonAussie
01-18-2007, 05:59 AM
There´s only one Fowler and that´s Robbie
:wavey:
Do you support the Melbourne Demons:devil: :confused: ... Oops wasn`t that Robbie Flower;)

almouchie
01-18-2007, 08:36 AM
can someone give a little info about Kuznetsov
i thought he was russian at first

he american, 19, serious injury?
what else
is he any good?

Loremaster
01-18-2007, 08:45 AM
With the way he looked today ill bet he'll take anything.

Still he won more matches at AO than you favourite :worship:

CooCooCachoo
01-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Poor Alex :( Great, talented guy. He'll not win GS, but he can be Top 50.