Safin def. Sela 6-3,5-7,4-6,7-6,6-0 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Safin def. Sela 6-3,5-7,4-6,7-6,6-0

FedererGrandSlam
01-17-2007, 09:14 AM
:mad: :rolleyes:

Stupid rain.

Horatio Caine
01-17-2007, 09:17 AM
I wouldn't call him lucky...he has to come out and serve to stay in the match at 30/30 :rolleyes:

FedererGrandSlam
01-17-2007, 09:19 AM
All momentum was on Sela's side before the rain. From 4-5 to 6-5, and he had just hit a wonderful lob.

Perfect moment for Safin to regroup.

JustmeUK
01-17-2007, 09:23 AM
this is marat we're talking about. the rain delay could just as easily have caused him to lose it mentally. I expect him to come through this round though and he's had two tough 5 set matches. he's going to have to start winning them quicker if he's to have a real chance against federer in the SF. he does look VERY focused though and if he can conserve some energy in the next 3 rounds, roger could well be looking at another SF loss to marat at the AO.

scarecrows
01-17-2007, 09:25 AM
this is marat we're talking about. the rain delay could just as easily have caused him to lose it mentally. I expect him to come through this round though and he's had two tough 5 set matches. he's going to have to start winning them quicker if he's to have a real chance against federer in the SF. he does look VERY focused though and if he can conserve some energy in the next 3 rounds, roger could well be looking at another SF loss to marat at the AO.

no chance this Marat can go that far

FedererGrandSlam
01-17-2007, 09:26 AM
this is marat we're talking about. the rain delay could just as easily have caused him to lose it mentally.
You don't get it - he had lost it already mentally before the rain delay.

AnnaK_4ever
01-17-2007, 09:26 AM

You're SOOOO delusional...

JustmeUK
01-17-2007, 09:27 AM
this is marat remember? when you least expect him to do something he does it most spectacularly.

Mane
01-17-2007, 09:27 AM
He beat Haas in 02. on the same way! what a shame!

JustmeUK
01-17-2007, 09:28 AM
You don't get it - he had lost it already mentally before the rain delay.

I disagree. he seemed to be well in control of his emotions at the end of the 4th set there and with the rain delay sela has had a mental choke but there's no reason to think dudi wouldn't have had one anyway.

FedererGrandSlam
01-17-2007, 09:30 AM
I disagree. he seemed to be well in control of his emotions at the end of the 4th set there and with the rain delay sela has had a mental choke but there's no reason to think dudi wouldn't have had one anyway.
He played terribly before the rain.

Yes, Sela might have lost anyway, but surely it couldn't have been worse than how it's right now with him not winning another game.
I'm pretty sure he would have had at least one proper chance to win the match.

RonE
01-17-2007, 09:30 AM
It seems to me that Marat has bad luck with injuries and a lot of things that happen in his private life.

But there are just some moments on the court that he seems blessed with divine intervention. Anyone remember in the 2004 TMC semifinal against Federer when match point down in the 2nd set teibreak he hit a shot that was called good but was clearly out according to the replay? Federer still managed to close it out but that could have been a potential momentum change there.

AnnaK_4ever
01-17-2007, 09:32 AM
this is marat remember? when you least expect him to do something he does it most spectacularly.

Again, you are very delusional...

JustmeUK
01-17-2007, 09:32 AM
It seems to me that Marat has bad luck with injuries and a lot of things that happen in his private life.

But there are just some moments on the court that he seems blessed with divine intervention. Anyone remember in the 2004 TMC semifinal against Federer when match point down in the 2nd set teibreak he hit a shot that was called good but was clearly out according to the replay? Federer still managed to close it out but that could have been a potential momentum change there.

there was a momentum change RonE. it really drove home the fact to Marat he was competitive and we all know what happened at the AO in 2005.

Or Levy
01-17-2007, 09:33 AM
I am just so beyond upset. He played wonderfully, poor thing, what a choke, and it's going to be a bagel, I can just feel it.

JustmeUK
01-17-2007, 09:33 AM
Again, you are very delusional...

supporting Marat is an exercise in fantasy :). it takes a certain type to even contemplate the journey.

zicofirol
01-17-2007, 09:35 AM
I dont think so, I think its harder to come out and serve after a rain delay than to return, yeah Sela had momentum but Safin does come up with big serves when he needs them so...

Rafa = Fed Killa
Another 5 set win.

Time for Roddick vs Safin :D

Loremaster

You don't know what are you talking about
For Safin next is Andy , and I don't see Safin beating him.

A saying that Safin is very focused is :eek: :eek:

El Legenda
01-17-2007, 09:36 AM
its not even over yet

General Suburbia
What a lucky mofo.

El Legenda
now its over

Loremaster
01-17-2007, 09:37 AM
Safin is a Joke

JustmeUK
You don't know what are you talking about
For Safin next is Andy , and I don't see Safin beating him.

A saying that Safin is very focused is :eek: :eek:

we'll find out soon enough won't we? such bold statements :).. could well be you're going to have a lot of egg on your face. are you brave enough to say you'll leave MTF if Roddick loses the next round? :devil:

trixtah
Safin needs to stop doing this to me...at least it looks like he played flawlessly during the 5th set.

Peacemaster
Next course is duck. Hopefully, seared to a crisp.

TheBoiledEgg
another 5 setter :rolls:
Marat u lucky ****

refero*fervens
And just like that, Sela bagels Safin becomes Safin bagels Sela :tape: now that is just...

scarecrows
01-17-2007, 09:38 AM
bah, he was the usual weirdo

no chance against Roddick if he keeps playing like this

let's hope I'm wrong and he can crush the duck

atheneglaukopis
01-17-2007, 09:39 AM
So, Deb. After five setters against Becker and Sela, are you still calling the Safin-Roddick match for Safin in 3 or 4? :p

henree
01-17-2007, 09:40 AM
As soon as Safin had those two set points in the tiebreak. I told my little brother, they might as well be match points. Because Safin aint going down in 5 sets to anyone at the Australian Open. Now lets hope Safin can save US television coverage, by disposing of some left over Duck.:cool:

Ernham
01-17-2007, 09:41 AM
What a twat. How can Safin call for a rain delay if the other guy doesn't want one? More BS from the officials at the AO to insure that Marat "god I suck" Safin gets further.

This isn't the first time rain saved his ass at the AO either.

Safin, you can't even beat Bud Bundy, you sad washed up joke.

Naide
marat maraat maraaat maraaaat maraaaaat!

artlinkletter
There were so many times during that match where I wanted to bang my head against the wall. Jeez. Marat couldn't keep a break during the middle sets if his life depended on it. Glad he made it out of it.

TheBoiledEgg
01-17-2007, 09:42 AM
What a twat. How can Safin call for a rain delay if the other guy doesn't want one? More BS from the officials at the AO to insure that Marat "god I suck" Safin gets further.

can u just crawl up your own backside where u belong.

Ernham
01-17-2007, 09:43 AM
As soon as Safin had those two set points in the tiebreak. I told my little brother, they might as well be match points. Because Safin aint going down in 5 sets to anyone at the Australian Open. Now lets hope Safin can save US television coverage, by disposing of some left over Duck.:cool:

Heh. Don't get your hopes up. Roddick is playing well; Safin sucks. He isn't going to have a serve advantage anymore, the only thing that's saved him the last two rounds. Roddick in straight sets.

buzz
nice!

rmb6687

angry much? You act as it if wasn't raining.

t0x
Well at least the fifth set was good from Safin, but being honest, A-Rod is probably gunna beat him :(

bad gambler
01-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Safin is a Joke

yep

2moretogo

He's back... I found myself laughing my ass off at this comment. It was visibly raining you idiot and Sela didn't complain.

oz_boz
Safin again making the easy look difficult.

Hope he beats Roddick, but it seems unlikely.

Loremaster
01-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Safin played two 5 setters . I don't see him beating Andy. He would have do it in straight sets but looking at his serve statistic if this match will straight sets to only for Roddick , Roddick was broken once, Safin 12.
Safin was very tired in the end today. And he will feel two hard 5 setters in row, he has a lot of running today and against Becker. And his confidence suffered today , he wasn't happy at all when match finished

Voo de Mar
01-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Very characteristic match for "magic" Marat with many ups and downs :yeah: He'll make a new record in the five-setters if he'll play still another 5-6 years. Today he won 26th five-setter in career.
Sela - :yeah:

artlinkletter
01-17-2007, 09:46 AM
Do you know who holds the record for 5 set wins? And how many?

RonE
01-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Congrats OAF :rolleyes:

At least now we finally get the much anticipated match and I don't think you will see Marat play knucklehead tennis considering who is opponent is.

Then again this is Marat we are talking about so who knows? :help:

I just hope it will be a good match :)

acharlesmobile
01-17-2007, 09:48 AM
man i have finals tomrow and i didn't study at all because of this match. Screw Macbeth and stupid Bio. GO MARATTTT.

Ernham
01-17-2007, 09:50 AM
He's back... I found myself laughing my ass off at this comment. It was visibly raining you idiot and Sela didn't complain.

It was not visibly raining when they took the delay. Why do you think the lady Safin was begging at had looked only at the ground. It didn't start visibly raining until 2 minutes after the delay was called. They could have easily played to up to the tiebreak or Safin's loss. Total BS. Was not raining. And Sela did protest right when Safin walked off. You obviously didn't watch the match because you are talking out your ass.

lau
:banana:

EDIT: It wasn´t raining??! :lol: I guess we can see it better in our tv screens than the players and the officials in the court :spit: :rolleyes:

Voo de Mar
Do you know who holds the record for 5 set wins? And how many?

Lendl - 35.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=88540

Sofyaxo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sela didn't want one so much that he just sat down and went with it.

Not to mention it started raining a lot harder a few seconds later.

Ernham
01-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Man, some of the "tennis fans" around here need a new hobby. Get a playgirl magazine or something. This was a sad pathetic joke. Wouldn't be as much of an issue if the officials hadn't essentially rigged the last two of his matches. You will care when your "favorite player" is the one getting robbed, though, surely.

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Safin is a beauty to watch, init?

You never know when he will win and when he will lose.
It reminds me of the AO 2004.

I still believe he can win against A-Rod. as usual in 5 sets :)

It was obvious from the beginning that he had underestimated Sela.
It was too easy in the 1st set and not too bad in the 2nd.
I missed the 3rd and 4th but when I was leaving i was hoping that he loses on of them so I'd get a chance to see his fighting spirit.

when it counts the most Marat plays the best, so no easy win for A-Rod. Don't even hope and of course don't bet on this match. With Marat you just never know. If he finds the range on his forehand even Fed wouldn't like it

TheBoiledEgg
01-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Man, some of the "tennis fans" around here need a new hobby. Get a playgirl magazine or something. This was a sad pathetic joke. Wouldn't be as much of an issue if the officials hadn't essentially rigged the last two of his matches. You will care when your "favorite player" is the one getting robbed, though, surely.

you're more scared of Marat than Duckboy is :tape:

trixtah
01-17-2007, 09:58 AM
It was not visibly raining when they took the delay. Why do you think the lady Safin was begging at had looked only at the ground. It didn't start visibly raining until 2 minutes after the delay was called. They could have easily played to up to the tiebreak or Safin's loss. Total BS. Was not raining. And Sela did protest right when Safin walked off. You obviously didn't watch the match because you are talking out your ass.

cry more...keep crying...just keep crying

lol like you? instead of bitching about Marat's grinding wins why don't you get yourself a hobby?

Loremaster
01-17-2007, 09:59 AM
in 5th set Against Roddick we won't be able to move, he looked very tired today and has a lot of running , and Roddick is fresh, confident and waiting.
also this match was huge blow for Safin confidence

2moretogo
01-17-2007, 09:59 AM

I was watching it, and it was raining, that why Safin slicked the lines. What fucking match were you watching? Sela looked as if he was going to say something, but even he saw that the lines were slick and sat his happy ass down. You are too funny really. Keep it up the good work!:wavey:

2moretogo
01-17-2007, 10:01 AM
:banana:

EDIT: It wasn´t raining??! :lol: I guess we can see it better in our tv screens than the players and the officials in the court :spit: :rolleyes:

I know right? We made it all up. So did Safin, so did all the players on the other courts as well as the judges, etc...

trixtah
01-17-2007, 10:01 AM
in 5th set Against Roddick we won't be able to move, he looked very tired today and has a lot of running , and Roddick is fresh, confident and waiting.

yeah, it's always a huge blow for confidence when you come back from the brink of defeat to play spectacular tennis. didn't look tired to me in the last set:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 10:02 AM

Not again :eek:

are you on drugs or something? coz you see things.

Wednesday Addams
01-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Marat, you're such a retard I don't know what to say anymore :lol: Pathetic performance, I can't even believe you won. Lucky bastard. :o :p Where was this last set play at 5-3 in the second?????

The Roddick match will be a disaster :sobbing:

Ernham
01-17-2007, 10:04 AM
Oh noez!!??! Some1s don't not worship me Marat Saftard!?!?!? WAAAAAAAHHHH. Me cry nows!?!?! For t3h motherland!

Aphex
01-17-2007, 10:04 AM
:lol: Business as usual at MTF. Safin can get away with murder.
IMO he was feeling tense at 5-6 30-30 down in the fourth, it started to drizzle lightly, he could have played on, but he chose to use the rules to his advantage. Sela didn't look to happy.

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 10:05 AM
you're more scared of Marat than Duckboy is :tape:

i guess he was and still is in love with Marat but the latter is not a homo so Ernham is just pissed off :confused:

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 10:08 AM
it's a good sign ernham is whining. keep it so.

let's read your sh*t after Marat will have won vs. A-Rod.

Voo de Mar
01-17-2007, 10:08 AM

I think Roddick will win this duel but Safin's "tired" is none aspect before third round. Safin is one of the strongest man on the tour and he proved this in 2004 when he equalled in Melbourne Salomon's record - 30 sets in a Grand Slam event :)

adee-gee
01-17-2007, 10:11 AM
Great effort from Sela :hug:

He's got a lovely backhand, his ranking doesn't do him justice. He reminds me of Olivier Rochus, in terms of looks and his game.

Drimal
01-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Pheeew well done Marat! :bigclap: :D

ljubicic_
01-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Too bad Dudi:sad: he will be soon top 50 and he is only 21

General Suburbia
01-17-2007, 10:18 AM
I think Roddick will win this duel but Safin's "tired" is none aspect before third round. Safin is one of the strongest man on the tour and he proved this in 2004 when he equalled in Melbourne Salomon's record - 30 sets in a Grand Slam event :)
Maybe he was as strong as you say he was in 2004, but this is 2007. Compare Nalbandian now to two years ago, and you get my point.

Coriafan
01-17-2007, 10:19 AM
I love Dudi :hearts: always knew he got a great talent, this is your year Dudi. Good match, good fight.
TOP50 here he comes

hablovah19
01-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Well, thanks goodness for the rain, Marat! :rolleyes::drool::banana:

Good luck vs Roddick, you are going to need it (especially since you've already played TWO five set matches :smash: ). :unsure:

Loremaster
01-17-2007, 10:28 AM

I've seen 2004 AO and was impressed but his tank was empty in final.
But he was breathing very heavy today, he is stamina is not as good as it used to be. But we will see , I think Roddick will win anyway tired or not Marat is not in great form, he has good end of last season. He made some QF but he wasn't great, in DC he was destroyed by Nalbandian. And these two matches only confirm these, his form isn't schocking, he looks bad.

foul_dwimmerlaik
01-17-2007, 10:35 AM
Oh noez!!??! Some1s don't not worship me Marat Saftard!?!?!? WAAAAAAAHHHH. Me cry nows!?!?! For t3h motherland!
Yes, yes. Cry some more. It's music to the ears.

MariaV
01-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Oh how much drama here! :lol:

Ernham
01-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Don't insult us homos by calling Ernham one. :ras:

Besides, we all know Marat is bi and Ernham is just pissed that he's not Marat's type. :devil:

That's fine. Marat definitely would not be mine. I'm not into gangly, peach-fuzzy, frankenstein look-a-likes, especially cowardly ones with no talent.

Neely
01-17-2007, 11:11 AM
LOL, sometimes I think that Marat just likes to play five setters to have a great five set record :lol:

Congrats Marat, see you in the next round :yeah: :bounce:

there was a momentum change RonE. it really drove home the fact to Marat he was competitive and we all know what happened at the AO in 2005.
Federer still won enough and has only to blame himself he could not close it out in this match. And if one player should not complain about fortune or lucky circumstances, Federer is right up there I would say ;)

JustmeUK
01-17-2007, 11:29 AM
LOL, sometimes I think that Marat just likes to play five setters to have a great five set record :lol:

Congrats Marat, see you in the next round :yeah: :bounce:

Federer still won enough and has only to blame himself he could not close it out in this match. And if one player should not complain about fortune or lucky circumstances, Federer is right up there I would say ;)

of course Federer could have won it but that match really was a corker especially given that very few people could have lived with Federer on that day. I've supported Marat through highs and lows and I have a good feeling about this year (mostly stems from his performances at the Davis Cup where after his loss to Nalby, I thought meltdown whereupon he anchored them to victory). who knows what oaf will do next? but one thing I do see is a determination so far not to let bad marat beat good marat. there have been lots of false dawns. I will live this one for another if that's what it is but as usual I always hope and maybe, just maybe this time we'll see the true radiance :) shine through.

Kalliopeia
01-17-2007, 12:30 PM

Right, winning a fifth set 6-0 is always bad for the confidence. :lol: Y'all crack me up, seriously.

Way to go, Marat! Now please please take down Andy Roddick.

Sorry for Sela, he put up a hell of a fight.

*Viva Chile*
01-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Indoor conditions always give advantage to Marat, that's the explanation of why all things changed after the rain delay and the roof was closed.

So I hope a closed roof for the Roddick's match.

gillian
01-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Y'all know I love me some Marat....

But I fear Roddick's playing too well right now.

Anyway, I look forward to the round 3 clash.

Andre'sNo1Fan
01-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Marat never makes things easy for himself :lol:

So we got the match everyone wanted, I just hope Marat can pull it out, but I dunno about his physical state.

AnnaK_4ever
01-17-2007, 03:00 PM
It has nothing to do with Safin's physical state. Even he was 100% physically Roddick would beat him in straights. They're on two completely different levels of tennis. Totally different.

Scotso
01-17-2007, 03:03 PM
So close, Dudi :sad:

but still a great tournament :yeah:

fadou
01-17-2007, 03:11 PM
It has nothing to do with Safin's physical state. Even he was 100% physically Roddick would beat him in straights. They're on two completely different levels of tennis. Totally different.

:sad: :sad: :sad:
true, i won't be surprised if roddick win in straights but i hope a safin victory (anything, bad or good, is possible with him)

Xristos
01-17-2007, 03:20 PM
Vamoooos Marat!

Always find a way to win.

SwissMister1
01-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Marat was frustrating, but Sela was a lot of fun to watch, I enjoyed his game

Saumon
01-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Don't you guys know that Marat has launched a "SAVE THE 5-SETTERS!!! :rocker2: " campaign? :confused:

Wednesday Addams
01-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Yeah, he's doing for 5-setters what Fed is doing for straight sets. :p

Loremaster
01-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Does anyone know why Safin is wearing a shirt with looks like ROAD EMERGENCY it's the worst outfit of AO it hurts eyes

lordmanji
01-17-2007, 04:40 PM
safin comes back to win in five. could safin be the new nalbandian?

RonE
01-17-2007, 05:17 PM

Makes sense seeing as Nalbandian is quickly turning into the new Safin :tape: ;)

Burrow
01-17-2007, 05:38 PM
safin at nearly 27, still looks 22 when he shaves. why oh why the facial hair? LETS EAT DUCK SOUP MARAT!

stebs
01-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Safin isn't being that much of a mental midget so far this tournament. He seems to have kept his head together okay, he gets upset after points yes but still retians focus. The problem is simple, he is not playing well.

bellascarlett
01-17-2007, 06:21 PM
Maraaaatttt!!!!!!!! :lol: another 5 setter???!!!??!! :lol: :o :smash: :yeah:

*big sigh* at least you somehow redeemed yourself with the last set. Still have a lot of work to do though...now RodDick :scared: Surprise us again Marat! You can beat him! :bounce: Good luck!

trixtah
01-17-2007, 06:40 PM
Does anyone know why Safin is wearing a shirt with looks like ROAD EMERGENCY it's the worst outfit of AO it hurts eyes

Roddick isn't exactly setting any new trends:rolleyes:

JustmeUK
01-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Safin isn't being that much of a mental midget so far this tournament. He seems to have kept his head together okay, he gets upset after points yes but still retians focus. The problem is simple, he is not playing well.

not quite true. he's playing in fits and starts. on occasion his play is breathtaking and on others he's just not in the game. his trademark dtl bh is still not firing consistently enough and though he's retaining focus you get the feeling his head is not always in the match. then again in both matches his opponents played some wonderful tennis - Becker had power and precision and Sela had some very nice touches.

tangerine_dream
01-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Bodo again:

Joseph (PA): Peter, your thoughts on Safin's two 5 set matches against Benjamin Becker and Dudi Sela...I know this guy can slug matches out, but this early in the tournament that can't be good, right?

Peter Bodo: (1:16 PM ET ) No that's a great point. Safin has yet to figure out that surviving through the early rounds rather than cruising is no way to prepare for the late stages of a grand slam. The interesting thing about the way Safin has sttruggled is that it seems to underscore how hard he's struggling with confidence issues in his push to get back into his rightful place among the top five. But never underestimate the power that a few escapes from tight situations can give a player like Safin. The real issue is whether the legs can continue to have enough spring and freshness to get the job done.

Richad (Raleigh, NC): Hi Peter, I just read your blog and had a question about Marat Safin's coach. I knew Peter Lundgren wasn't travelling all the time with him but when did this relationship disolve? He seemed to do a very good job with Safin during their time together.

Peter Bodo: (1:27 PM ET ) Their relationship dissolved neat the end of last year, I believe. My own feeling is that Marat being an independent, free thinking kind of guy has never really made a commitment to a coach that owuld encoporate Marat embracing and accepting his schedule and overall plan of improvement based on a coaches analysis. Some people trust their doctors, other don't. I think Marat is too much of a free spirit to accept the type of discipline a coach, in the fullest sense of the word would provide. I think he prefers a buddy, who helps him on a kind of casual day to day basis, more than a Dr. Frankenstein.

jazar
01-17-2007, 08:36 PM
great performance from sela, except the last set. safin seemed to calm down a bit after going 2 sets to 1 down. but sela challeneged him almost all the way. safin cant keep up these 5 set wins, he'll just be tiring himself out

gillian
01-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Makes sense seeing as Nalbandian is quickly turning into the new Safin :tape: ;)

:rolls:

Jogy
01-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Very great job from Safin!!!!!!

Did you see how he wanted match? He wanted it very much and did all it needs. It was not Sela who did all to win (Sela not experience, must make more such mathces to get bigger in such situation). Safin made attacks and flied for volleys on the hard ground on a meaningless point (he was break ahead and 15-15 on Sela serve!) to show him "hey dude, you see how much power I have got, I will battle you down with all I have in my body. You break down first"

Safin far away from best tennis - but unbelievable effort of Marat! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

very true :yeah: the greats of MTF can see all, if somebody really takes doping or is innocent, if somebody really injured or only faking, if somebody says "fucking prick" to himself or player :o

merce
01-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Well done Marat :unsure:

musefanatic
01-17-2007, 10:29 PM
well done Marat :) I thought he might lose this though but he came through lukily. I think he's gonna be buggered for the match against roddick though cos he's had 2 5 set matches and roddick, well hasn't :lol:

Good luck to Marat though and well done to Sela for keeping with him in the first 4 sets :)

drf716
01-18-2007, 03:43 AM
safin at nearly 27, still looks 22 when he shaves.

yep he does :inlove: even that yellow shirt can't make him look bad.

CmonAussie
01-18-2007, 03:54 AM

:wavey:
Not sure exactly what you mean:confused:
Safin has won 15-tournys vs Nalbandian`s 5
Safin has won 2-slams vs Nalbandian`s ..zero:eek:
Safin has won 5-TMS vs Nalbandian`s 1-TMC
Safin helped Russia win 2-Davis Cups... Nalbandian`s teamates did jack
Safin is a former #1 vs Nalbandian permantly hanging around #4-10
Safin is charming & universally liked vs Nalbandian has made many enemies

#**#.. In short Nalbandian would love to have some of what Safin has:p