Verd
01-15-2007, 06:29 AM

HappyAndie
01-15-2007, 06:42 AM
No Feli ? :mad:
She did pick Carlos, though :hearts:

refero*fervens
01-15-2007, 06:53 AM
Maybe it's just the background music or MTFish references but this made me :haha: :lol:.

Thanks for the link, J'torian!

Metis
01-15-2007, 07:00 AM
Haas sophisticated? :confused:

And no mention of Federer? Tsk, tsk, tsk... :lol:

atheneglaukopis
01-15-2007, 07:15 AM
:haha: Not about tennis...Mowgli reference...Marat at the top...Definitely someone who frequents MTF. :wavey: Fess up!

Metis
01-15-2007, 07:18 AM
:haha: Not about tennis...Mowgli reference...Marat at the top...Definitely someone who frequents MTF. :wavey: Fess up!

...and is not a Fedfan :)

atheneglaukopis
01-15-2007, 07:30 AM
...and is not a Fedfan :)Well, that's what, 50% of MTF? The other 50% being rabid Fedtards of course.

I bet it's Xristos. :eek::eek: That would explain Xristos' lack of success on the ATP tour--it should be the WTA tour! :worship:

ETA: No one's ever going to believe I have serious tennis thoughts. :o Really I just post frivolously any more because it's less stressful than getting into arguments over the internet--been there, tried that--and I can actually enjoy tennis.

MariaV
01-15-2007, 07:34 AM

:angel: :angel:

:haha:

atheneglaukopis
01-15-2007, 07:36 AM
:angel: :angel:

:haha::aplot: You do match the profile...

Ernham
01-15-2007, 07:40 AM
Nadal at number 2 is a crime against humanity and completely debunks the entire. I don't think hewitt is exactly the best looking guy on the planet, but if she needed an Ozzy, why not him? Joke list. Who is the moron the composed it, anyway?

Metis
01-15-2007, 07:45 AM
Nadal at number 2 is a crime against humanity and completely debunks the entire. I don't think hewitt is exactly the best looking guy on the planet, but if she needed an Ozzy, why not him? Joke list. Who is the moron the composed it, anyway?

:haha: You take things a bit too seriously, no?

Saumon
01-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Can you guess who was rated #1 on this Top Ten list? :devil:

:eek: what a shocking surprised?

no Federer? :awww: *pouts*

this is really from the official site? :haha:

atheneglaukopis
01-15-2007, 08:56 AM
:lol: Yep! I just posted the direct URL to the sound file since on the website it's part of some pop-up window that uses Macromedia/Flash, and I hate all those bells and whistles. :lol:

EDIT: It originally came with a slideshow. I should have mentioned it, because it makes the sound file even more hilarious:

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/interactive/slideshow/slideShow.html?xmlPage=/en_AU/interactive/slideshow/2007-01-15/200701151168820187140.xmlGreat, now we can see what Nathan Healey looks like. :yeah:

FluffyYellowBall
01-17-2007, 11:19 AM
ROBERT KENDRICK!!! I never noticed but he is :hearts: He loks like a model, definately thi hottest player ive seen so far

The Pro
01-17-2007, 02:14 PM
I can't view any of the slideshows.

Could someone tell me the lists pulease!:D

oz_boz
01-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Molik and Golovin on the list - ahead of Hantuchova :unsure:

Ivanovic #1 :yeah:

Ernham
01-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Well, at least the "spunks" list doesn't have any complete duds on it, not even their Ozzie "fill in" slot. Not sure how Poutchkova doesn't make the list, though. Marilyn Menroe-esque for sure.

Ivanavic/Poutchkova/Kirilenko/Sharapova/Dementieva/Hantuchova would be my top 5-6, whatever.

Allstar
01-17-2007, 03:40 PM

Try Pennetta at number 3 in the womens. Now that's a crime

lau
01-17-2007, 03:48 PM
:spit: This is actually in the AO official site?! :lol:

decrepitude
01-17-2007, 04:16 PM
I bet there is more than a few on this board surprised to see Andy Murray high on the nice guys list!

I quite agree with that, but I may just be a tad biased. . .

tennisgal_001
01-17-2007, 04:19 PM
I can't view any of the slideshows.

Could someone tell me the lists pulease!:D

The "Spunks":

10. Gisela Dulko
9. Elena Dementieva
8. Daniela Hantuchova
7. Alicia Molik
6. Maria Kirilenko
5. Tatiana Golovin
4. Nicole Vaidisova
3. Flavia Penetta
2. Maria Sharapova
1. Ana Ivanovic

The Nicest Players:

10. James Blake
9. Alicia Molik
8. Rafael Nadal
7. Amelie Mauresmo
6. Wayne Arthurs
5. Andy Murray
4. Sania Mirza
3. Roger Federer
2. Kim Clijsters
1. Marcos Baghdatis

cobalt60
01-17-2007, 06:05 PM
This is why I frequent MTF still :worship:

SAtennis
01-17-2007, 06:35 PM
No Federer on the hunk list???? Shame. :confused:

Poutchkova looks very hot! She reminds me of Sharon Stone (but calmer) and Gillian Anderson.

Alexandy
01-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Excerpts:

"Number five: Tommy Robredo. He's not everybody's cup of tea, but I think he's a thinking girl's Spaniard. He'd get a lead role in Lord of the Rings - I'd like to see him jousting with the Middle-Earth monsters!" :haha:

You got my hopes up. I read this wrong and thought you said Tommy was in Lord of the Rings. I was like, "OMG. Ooh. I gotta watch that movie again." :lol:

ReservoirCat
01-17-2007, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=J'torian;4683014]

"Number five: Tommy Robredo. He's not everybody's cup of tea, but I think he's a thinking girl's Spaniard. He'd get a lead role in Lord of the Rings - I'd like to see him jousting with the Middle-Earth monsters!" :haha:

Definitely this thinking girl's Spaniard. I'm up for a spot of jousting with his Middle-Earth monster...:yeah:

Metis
01-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Update:

Looks like they've come out with a similar one for the Top Ten hottest WTA players, with an unfortunately named article titled "Top Ten Australian Open Spunks." :o Here's the link:

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/interactive/slideshow/slideShow.html?xmlPage=/en_AU/interactive/slideshow/2007-01-16/200701161168950905531.xml

Surprisingly, JHH is not #1! :angel: :bolt: Predictably the guy chooses a lot of the usual blonde suspects, and thinks Ivanovic is somehow exotic... probably because she has the dark hair. :o

There's also one for the Top Ten Nicest Players... no surprise that Blake and Rogi made the list, along with Clijsters and Molik, but there were some interesting choices:

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/interactive/slideshow/slideShow.html?xmlPage=/en_AU/interactive/slideshow/2007-01-17/200701171168998659671.xml

I hear you! Especially now that she is going to be one of the most eligible bachelorettes. :tape:

cmurray
01-17-2007, 09:59 PM
They actually think Marcos is nicer than Kim? I didn't think ANYONE was nicer than Clijsters. :)

Also, I take serious exception to Baggy being ranked ABOVE James. I mean, I think Marcos is adorable, but James is sizzling. On the right day, even Marat would have trouble competing with James (MTF sacrilege again, I know....)

scoobs
01-18-2007, 12:04 AM
Time for a duel with the pork swords eh?

KaxMisha
01-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Funny stuff. :haha: Here's the link:

http://www.australianopen.com/media/audio/070114_fet_topten_hunks_mix2.mp3 (I like Marcos, but to put him above Blake and Haas? :eek: )

Can you guess who was rated #1 on this Top Ten list? :devil:

Excerpts:

"Number three: Nathan Healey. Well, I have to have an Australian and Mark Philippoussis isn't in the draw." :o :lol:

EDIT: It originally came with a slideshow! I should have mentioned it, because it makes the sound file even more hilarious:

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/interactive/slideshow/slideShow.html?xmlPage=/en_AU/interactive/slideshow/2007-01-15/200701151168820187140.xml :haha:

This is pathetic. I am just about as narcissistic as they come, and I'd still change my looks with Feliciano's (I'd keep my own hair though - his is a tad too light). Seriously, no one even comes close. Fuck, I'm 100 % straight and saying this!

sigmagirl91
01-18-2007, 01:25 AM
You know what? No way does Nathan Healey belong on this list. Feli Lopez is a more suitable #3, and if she was going to insert an Aussie in there, she could have chosen Mark P. I know some people's tastes are diverse, but Nathan? Come on now.

NicoFan
01-18-2007, 01:27 AM
Any list of hot tennis players that doesn't include Feli can't be taken seriously.

scoobs
01-18-2007, 01:32 AM
I'd like to say at this point, as Alex Kuznetsov appears on my screen, that he's quite a cutie and he has a great pair of legs on him.

scoobs
01-18-2007, 02:10 AM
I can't see that, alas - but from the back view he also has a very nice Gondor.

cmurray
01-18-2007, 02:28 AM
[QUOTE=J'torian;4702971]I'm one of the few who thinks James's looks are highly overrated (he's good-looking, but to me it's a very bland good-looking), but I agree he should NOT be ranked below Marcos. ;) I'm actually surprised he placed so low considering how much most people like James's looks.

I dunno, man. I usually agree with your taste (well, except Juju...but different strokes and all that), but I have to disagree here. James is hot - in a clean J-Crew kind of way. No, he doesn't have the "dirty" appeal of Moya, or the charm of Nadal and he isn't as sexy as Marat. But he's straight forward good looking, and sometimes that's appealing too.

As for Feli. Feli is downright pretty. You can't really look at the guy and not look twice...it's those amazing eyes.

scoobs
01-18-2007, 02:32 AM
Agreed - James is hot in a clean, preppy sort of way. He's wholesome and sometimes that's fun.

And Lopez...he's stunning. Arrestingly attractive but I'm afraid he knows it.

artlinkletter
01-18-2007, 02:41 AM
I've got to agree with you ladies. Feli is just beautiful! Something about him throws me off and I still haven't figured it out. But nevertheless, beautiful. *sigh* As for James, I think he is handsome, not hot. Nothing about him makes me want to rip his shirt off the way Moya or Marat do. lol But it's a face you would want to take home to mama.

scoobs
01-18-2007, 02:43 AM
*waves hand* gentleman here, albeit a filthy homo :)

artlinkletter
01-18-2007, 02:44 AM
Hahaha, WHOOPS! Forgive me.:o

cmurray
01-18-2007, 02:45 AM
Agreed - James is hot in a clean, preppy sort of way. He's wholesome and sometimes that's fun.

And Lopez...he's stunning. Arrestingly attractive but I'm afraid he knows it.

Yep. That's the thing with Feli. You always look twice or three times. He is stop-you-in-your-tracks beautiful. He's a little....missish for me, but I cannot deny that he's gorgeous. In fact, he is so much so, that it makes me a little uncomfortable. Does that make any sense? It's almost as if a man shouldn't be allowed to be that beautiful.

cmurray
01-18-2007, 02:47 AM
Something about him throws me off and I still haven't figured it out. But nevertheless, beautiful.

This is EXACTLY what I mean. Whew. Thank goodness it isn't just me.

scoobs
01-18-2007, 02:52 AM
With me, it's knowing I could never look that hot in a million years no matter what I did, while he looks like that naturally - leaves you ever so slightly demoralised while still attracted :)

Metis
01-18-2007, 03:07 AM
I don't know guys. Feli doesn't do it for me at all. No attraction whatsoever. Blake is good looking but I would like him better with hair.

scoobs
01-18-2007, 03:08 AM
I have to say, the attraction to Lopez is purely physical - as a personality he leaves me cold. He comes across as a bit vapid.

artlinkletter
01-18-2007, 03:09 AM
I just wish Feli would stop straightening his hair. Just doesn't work.

cmurray
01-18-2007, 03:10 AM
I don't know guys. Feli doesn't do it for me at all. No attraction whatsoever. Blake is good looking but I would like him better with hair.

Fair enough...but do you mean that you can look at Feli and say, "nope. That guy isn't good looking." ?

And James looked MUCH better with the dreads. I thought he was sexy then.

cmurray
01-18-2007, 03:11 AM
I have to say, the attraction to Lopez is purely physical - as a personality he leaves me cold. He comes across as a bit vapid.

a bit? :haha:

scoobs
01-18-2007, 03:14 AM
Goes to show, nobody is blessed with everything.

After a while you'd stand Feli in a corner to look at and find someone who can make you laugh.

cmurray
01-18-2007, 03:17 AM
Goes to show, nobody is blessed with everything.

After a while you'd stand Feli in a corner to look at and find someone who can make you laugh.

yep. I'd take Marcos any day in the long run.

artlinkletter
01-18-2007, 03:18 AM
That's what Marat is for. Handsome and thoroughly entertaining. :)

scoobs
01-18-2007, 03:19 AM
Well yes - there's Marat.

And he's perfect.

Except his moodiness would drive you round the twist.

Apart from that...

Metis
01-18-2007, 03:21 AM
Fair enough...but do you mean that you can look at Feli and say, "nope. That guy isn't good looking." ?

And James looked MUCH better with the dreads. I thought he was sexy then.

I think his face is too long and I don't like his hair. And (most important) his eyes have an empty and clueless expression. Bright or intense eyes are an important feature for me. Maybe he looks model-pretty in some professional photos but that's about it IMO. :shrug:

Volcanic Tennis
Ai Sugiyama not on the nice list :spit: :p

cmurray
Well yes - there's Marat.

And he's perfect.

Except his moodiness would drive you round the twist.

Apart from that...

And that woman-hating thing. Oh....wait....you might be okay here, scoobsuk.

Plus Marat has what I like to call a short attention span. You'd have to enjoy him while you had him. Not that I'm saying I wouldn't enjoy...:o

cmurray
01-18-2007, 03:23 AM
I think his face is too long and I don't like his hair. And (most important) his eyes have an empty and clueless expression. Bright or intense eyes are an important feature for me. Maybe he looks model-pretty in some professional photos but that's about it IMO. :shrug:

Fair enough. Enter the vapid thing again. Best thing about Andre is his eyes. Piercing and intelligent....so in that way, I agree completely.

artlinkletter
01-18-2007, 03:23 AM
I'm so shallow, I can look past all of Marat's flaws. *sigh*

cmurray
01-18-2007, 03:29 AM
I'm so shallow, I can look past all of Marat's flaws. *sigh*

I can get past a LOT of them...the poor opinion he has of women I'd have a hard time with. From everything I can gather, Marat thinks women are good for 1. warming his bed 2. spending his money 3. looking good 4. arguing with him.

I'd think it would make for a difficult relationship.

Metis
01-18-2007, 03:39 AM
^^^ You forgot: 5. washing the dishes and doing the laundry :)

artlinkletter
01-18-2007, 03:41 AM
I think his poor record with woman might have something to do with it. He really does know how to pick 'em eh?:rolleyes:

Clara Bow
01-18-2007, 03:54 AM
I kinda wish they had included Gonzalez. I think he is pretty darned sexy with beatiful eyes. I'm not normally one for a hairy chest but I find his fuzziness pretty hot. :drool:

heckyes
01-18-2007, 04:07 AM
what about Dancevic??

hmm..

artlinkletter
01-18-2007, 04:08 AM
I don't know if I would say Gonzo is "hunky". That's why I can understand Feli not being on this list. Gonzo's appeal are in the eyes and the smile. Easy on the eyes for sure.

scoobs
01-18-2007, 04:09 AM
I don't know if I would say Gonzo is "hunky". That's why I can understand Feli not being on this list. Gonzo's appeal are in the eyes and the smile. Easy on the eyes for sure.

And the legs - he has a great set of legs on him.

MariaV
01-18-2007, 04:13 AM
what about Dancevic??

hmm..

Oh Dancevic has improved A LOT since I last saw him which was a few years ago. Reminds me kinda of Rupert Everett, his face has certainly become beautiful.

Hagar
01-18-2007, 09:32 AM
ROBERT KENDRICK!!! I never noticed but he is :hearts: He loks like a model, definately thi hottest player ive seen so far

I TOTALLY agree, he is very handsome. He's got that typical golden American boy look. I hope that eye candy keeps showing up in Grand Slam maindraws. :hearts:

Marcus1979
01-18-2007, 10:38 AM
where did players like Sebastien Grosjean or Richard Gasquet rank?

bellascarlett
01-18-2007, 11:49 AM
That's what Marat is for. Handsome and thoroughly entertaining. :)

True. No surprise Marat is at the top...Australia loves him.

I can get past a LOT of them...the poor opinion he has of women I'd have a hard time with. From everything I can gather, Marat thinks women are good for 1. warming his bed 2. spending his money 3. looking good 4. arguing with him.

:haha: exactly...:rolls: oh Marat! :rolleyes:

About the list, how can anyone find mowgli per se remotely hunky? :lol:

blessed
01-18-2007, 12:15 PM
No-one can complain about Marat - a truly sexy man in every sense of the word. He might be difficult, but the challenge would be in the taming. You just know that when he finds the right woman he'll be putty in her hands. Fan me please:devil:

True. No surprise Marat is at the top...Australia loves him.

About the list, how can anyone find mowgli per se remotely hunky? :lol:

As for me, there are no surprises Feli Lopez is not there - no woman wants to compete for the limelight with her boyfriend!

Rafel Nadal - one beautiful young man. :worship:[You need eyes girl :D ]

cmurray
01-18-2007, 02:41 PM

Nah...that's what his mom is for. Marat's girlfriends would never lower themselves to do such mundane tasks as laundry and dishes.

I'm sure Marat doesn't need "love advice" from me, but maybe he ought to pick a girl who is a little less of a princess. I'm sure he'd scoff, but looks aren't everything.

mer
01-18-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm sure he'd scoff, but looks aren't everything.
That's a cliche about Marat . His 'official' gf's were not exactly model looking. A lot of other players date more beautiful and model type of the girls ;)

cmurray
01-18-2007, 03:03 PM
That's a cliche about Marat . His 'official' gf's were not exactly model looking. A lot of other players date more beautiful and model type of the girls ;)

Well, Dasha isn't exactly ugly. I probably haven't seen every one of his gf's, but the ones I've seen have been lovely. Not that you can't find a perfectly nice gorgeous girl...it's just that it seems like Marat hasn't. I don't know his gf's personally (obviously), but with his opinion of "beautiful women", he cannot have a good track record.

mer
01-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Well, Dasha isn't exactly ugly. I probably haven't seen every one of his gf's, but the ones I've seen have been lovely. Not that you can't find a perfectly nice gorgeous girl...it's just that it seems like Marat hasn't. I don't know his gf's personally (obviously), but with his opinion of "beautiful women", he cannot have a good track record.
I didn't say they are ugly. But they were more of a normal looking girls, not models. Anyway I don't want to discuss his gf's on GM ;) . I only wanted to point out the cliche about Marat. Most of the top (and not so top players) date beautiful girls (models etc) so Marat is not different.
And btw don't take too seriously his jokes about girls in the blog. It's just different mentality in russia. We are not very PC here yet. In russia these jokes are innocent, any russian man could joke like this and it doesn't really reflect attidute of the person who jokes, it's more of a commonplace. Women here can joke about how lazy and stupid are men, men can joke about girls. I bet you would be deeply shocked if you heard some of the jokes in comedy tv shows. But it's ok here.

*Viva Chile*
01-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Day 4 - Thursday, 18 January, 2007
Top 10 Tennis Romances (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/interactive/slideshow/slideShow.html?xmlPage=/en_AU/interactive/slideshow/2007-01-18/200701181169090532640.xml)

Too bad that they don't include Fernando González-Gisela Dulko on the list :( they deserved better that many split couples they include :o

cmurray
01-18-2007, 04:07 PM
I didn't say they are ugly. But they were more of a normal looking girls, not models. Anyway I don't want to discuss his gf's on GM ;) . I only wanted to point out the cliche about Marat. Most of the top (and not so top players) date beautiful girls (models etc) so Marat is not different.
And btw don't take too seriously his jokes about girls in the blog. It's just different mentality in russia. We are not very PC here yet. In russia these jokes are innocent, any russian man could joke like this and it doesn't really reflect attidute of the person who jokes, it's more of a commonplace. Women here can joke about how lazy and stupid are men, men can joke about girls. I bet you would be deeply shocked if you heard some of the jokes in comedy tv shows. But it's ok here.

It didn't sound like a joke to me, but as you say, I'm not Russian, so obviously you would know better than I.

cmurray
01-18-2007, 04:09 PM
:haha: Yeah, I saw that slideshow. Hilarious how Evert and Hingis are mentioned twice. :angel: Speaking of Dulko, they could have mentioned her twice too, once with Feña and once with Robredo. :devil:

Seeing as how this Top Ten list is authored by an Aussie I'm surprised Hewitt and Clijsters aren't mentioned - even if they're not together now, they were for a long while, and everyone was surprised when Kim broke off the engagement.

Yeah....where were Kim and Lleyton? Hey, J'torian....did we ever hear why they broke it off? She suddenly realized she was about to marry....well.... Lleyton?

lau
01-18-2007, 04:20 PM
:haha: Yeah, I saw that slideshow. Hilarious how Evert and Hingis are mentioned twice. :angel: Speaking of Dulko, they could have mentioned her twice too, once with Feña and once with Robredo. :devil: I honestly consider(ed) Moya/Pennetta and Robredo/Dulko as the hottest tennis couples. :hearts:

Seeing as how this Top Ten list is authored by an Aussie I'm surprised Hewitt and Clijsters aren't mentioned - even if they're not together now, they were for a long while, and everyone was surprised when Kim broke off the engagement.

:secret: And with Verdasco before that.

tennisgal_001
01-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Evert and Lloyd ahead of Charlie and Penetta, not a chance!

FluffyYellowBall
01-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Yep. That's the thing with Feli. You always look twice or three times. He is stop-you-in-your-tracks beautiful. He's a little....missish for me, but I cannot deny that he's gorgeous. In fact, he is so much so, that it makes me a little uncomfortable. Does that make any sense? It's almost as if a man shouldn't be allowed to be that beautiful.

did u notice felis t shirt at the players party?? It said "its obious everybidy like me!":p

cobalt60
01-18-2007, 04:54 PM
:haha: Forgot about that. Maybe the AO website needs to interview Dulko on HER Top Ten Tips for the Hunkiest ATP Players. :bowdown: (I mean really, Robredo and Verdasco? Color me green. :o)

What? You don't get green in regards to Fena? ;)

atheneglaukopis
01-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Nah...that's what his mom is for. Marat's girlfriends would never lower themselves to do such mundane tasks as laundry and dishes.No, Mom is for laundry, but he said the difficult part of being single is that there's no one to cook for him and do dishes, emphasis on the latter.

Juliet
01-18-2007, 07:21 PM
:haha: Forgot about that. Maybe the AO website needs to interview Dulko on HER Top Ten Tips for the Hunkiest ATP Players. :bowdown: (I mean really, Robredo and Verdasco? Color me green. :o)

Wow! Way to go, Gisela! :devil:

ReservoirCat
01-18-2007, 08:14 PM
I'd like to say at this point, as Alex Kuznetsov appears on my screen, that he's quite a cutie and he has a great pair of legs on him.

Oh yes. Very nicely built indeed. His ability to play a decent tennis match seemed quite secondary at that moment.:lol:

Metis
01-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Interesting, as I love doing both. :angel:

You love to do the dishes? :eek:
Or do you mean that you'd love to do the dishes for Marat? :lol:

I wouldn't mind doing the dishes if he cooked. Though somehow I doubt that he can cook better than I can, so that would be a problem. Maybe I could get him to iron and vacuum clean... (:lol: at the thought of Marat smashing the vacuum cleaner on the floor like a racket)

cmurray
01-18-2007, 09:54 PM

I wouldn't mind doing the dishes if he cooked. Though somehow I doubt that he can cook better than I can, so that would be a problem. Maybe I could get him to iron and vacuum clean... (:lol: at the thought of Marat smashing the vacuum cleaner on the floor like a racket)

I'd do Marat's dishes. Or his laundry. Or be his masseusse. or...well, I could probably safely say that there is little Marat could ask me to do that I wouldn't. :angel:

ClubFed
01-19-2007, 01:05 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Metis
01-19-2007, 04:55 AM
Actually, yes. :o And I prefer to do them by hand instead of using a dishwasher. :lol:

Me too! I can't stand having dirty dishes waiting in the dishwasher until there are enough to get it started. I just want to wash them right away and get it over with. :D

atheneglaukopis
01-19-2007, 04:57 AM
Same here. Back when Marat's blog first came out, I changed my location to "Soaping up Marat's...dishes. :aplot:"

Clara Bow
01-19-2007, 06:54 AM
While you guys are fighting over who will do Marat's dishes- I'll canoodle with Youzhny. I just find him so appealing. His little buzz cut, his chin dimple, his reading in the locker room, his nice bum........:yeah:

I love the eye candy of the ATP!

Ferrero Forever
01-19-2007, 10:27 AM
It would take me ages to load the cutest couples and hottest guys clips, so by what everyone has said, HOW THE HELL IS HEALEY ON THAT LIST? I suppose I'm the thinking girl, and man I wanna go live in Middle Earth if thats what guys look like there. Ferrero should be on that list too, and omg Feli is beautiful, he deserves to be on that too. He's such a pretty boy. As for nicest players, by far Mirnyi, JC, Moya and Gonzo.

The Pro
01-19-2007, 11:52 AM
FELICIANO LOPEZ HAS A VERY WEIRD FACE

Why can no-one see this :confused:

B.B.
01-19-2007, 02:07 PM
^^ I see it... LaLo never did anything for me. I just don't see it... well, maybe if I cover up his head a bit... and if he stands perfectly still... yeah nice body, that's true.

~*BGT*~
01-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Rafa and Gasquet :drool:

What she said about Andy.. :haha:

tennisgal_001
01-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Safin, "we hope he treats his women better than he treats his rackets" :tape: :haha:

Also, "we appreciate his strict regime of topless training" (yes we do :o)

FerrersLinda
01-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Where is David Ferrer in the looks-ranking?:awww: Are the AO-web girls blind?:scratch: Can't be because they did notice Marat.

embellish
01-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Safin,
Also, "we appreciate his strict regime of topless training" (yes we do :o)

:lol:

Hokit
01-24-2008, 04:38 AM
:lol: at Golovin being ranked so high :help:

~*BGT*~
01-24-2008, 05:32 AM
What's the women's list?

Frederick16
01-24-2008, 09:44 AM
:lol: at Golovin being ranked so high :help:

she is hot! and personanlly i stay up to see barbara doing some interviews at eurosport :angel:

alelysafina
01-24-2008, 10:10 AM
I love this thread :lol: