GO MAGO GO!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

GO MAGO GO!!

argiesf
03-18-2004, 08:16 AM
:worship: :bounce: VAMOS MAGO :worship: :bounce:
LETS GO MAGO!!

loly
03-18-2004, 01:40 PM
GOOD LUCK MAGO FOR TONIGHT. YOU CAN BEAT AGASSI. YOU RE THE BEST AND WE LOVE YOU. VAMOS, ALLEZ, C'MON
OLE OLE OLE OLE GUILLE GUILLE :clap2: :bigclap: :banana:
CHE CHE CHE CHE GUILLE GUILLE :clap2: :bigclap: :banana:

joeb_uk
03-18-2004, 02:03 PM
what a matchup, shame its to late for me to stay up :D i think it will be a classic match

alfonsojose
03-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Good bye, mago.

Warrior
03-19-2004, 03:53 PM
It was a good match,Guillermo made some amazing shots. It a shame that he lost.

They showed his wife. She's very beautiful!

alfonsojose
03-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Definitely, Agassi's dow-the-line backhand is gone. For Coria is the bes shot. But Coria's service sucks for being a top five. He has to improve it tons.

Warrior
03-19-2004, 04:22 PM
Definitely, Agassi's dow-the-line backhand is gone. For Coria is the bes shot. But Coria's service sucks for being a top five. He has to improve it tons.

For someone who is 5'9, he has a decent serve. I am not sure that he has a lot of room for improvement in that area.

argiesf
03-19-2004, 05:01 PM
CORIA HAS LOTS OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT...ESPECIALLY ON HIS SERVE....READ THIS:
Looking back at some old film, there were a lot of first serves 88, 90, 91. Now you're cranking that thing in there at 115, 120. What changed for you on the serve?
ANDRE AGASSI: Yeah, I just think I've gotten stronger. I'm a stronger athlete now than I was 14 years ago. My serve -- I've never stepped up to the line and ever thought to myself, "I want to win the point with this shot." I'm always thinking about working it, trying to figure out a way to hold serve.
But I think along the way, I've gained a lot more power in all my shots, especially my serve. A lot has to do with my leg strength, my overall strength. - AGASSI

alfonsojose
03-19-2004, 05:09 PM
Yes. He can improve. He has to. His record on hardcourts against top-players sucks. On clay, serve is not as important and he can make people play. Look at Grosjean or Clement serves.

argiesf
03-19-2004, 05:11 PM
he doesnt suck....

argiesf
03-19-2004, 05:11 PM
his serve doesnt suck...he would not be where he is if it sucks...

alfonsojose
03-19-2004, 05:24 PM
"But Coria's service sucks for being a top five. He has to improve it tons."

"His record on hardcourts against top-players sucks"

I've never said that he sucks. And about his serve, it's way below other parts of his game. That's clear. ;)

Warrior
03-19-2004, 06:57 PM
His serve is already better than it was 2 years age. Let's see if se he can make it even better.