Anyone watching Roger's match? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Anyone watching Roger's match?

joseluismb
01-15-2007, 01:17 AM
WTF... anyways he'll surely cath up in just a while... I guess...

el_croata
01-15-2007, 01:21 AM
down 5:3

missing a lot

alfonsojose
01-15-2007, 01:22 AM
:haha: :haha: Robredo will win 2007 AO

Conita
01-15-2007, 01:23 AM
:haha: :haha: Robredo will win 2007 AO

lmao :haha: :haha:

Leo
01-15-2007, 01:23 AM
I love Bjorn Phau! I want to see some of this match. Hopefully soon before Federer inevitably turns it around.

Mistaflava
01-15-2007, 01:25 AM
Why are you guys so blind?

It's obvious that Mirka was feeding Roger some junk food last night because her disgusting eating habits don't allow her to stay away from greasy foods.

Roger probably wanted to sleep while Mirka suggested they hit McDonalds for 2 or 3 Big Mac meals.

No other explanantion. Roger will only win this match if he can work off the Super Size fries.

Leo
01-15-2007, 01:26 AM
The commentators here keep saying that Fed's only been broken twice, but it's actually been 3 breaks!

Voo de Mar
01-15-2007, 01:49 AM
Roger has fun and simulates problems ;) The same story as in the last Roland Garros when he was playing against Hartfield.

UncleZeke
01-15-2007, 01:56 AM
watching Andy right now.

Metis
01-15-2007, 01:57 AM
Come on Roger, get it over with so that we can watch Marcos! :)

vamosnadal
01-15-2007, 02:15 AM
Roger's in a bit of a strange mood today isn't he! Some bad unforced errors, chatting away to himself, misreading where balls are going, having some comedy moments....I'm quite enjoying it! Most of the time he's still as brilliant as always, but I'm loving this quirky Fedster as well!!

sykotique
01-15-2007, 02:26 AM
Roger's in a bit of a strange mood today isn't he! Some bad unforced errors, chatting away to himself, misreading where balls are going, having some comedy moments....I'm quite enjoying it! Most of the time he's still as brilliant as always, but I'm loving this quirky Fedster as well!!

Someone had shouted out "Well played!" after Federer had hit a beautiful forehand winner. The next point Federer shanked a forehand long and muttered to himself "Yeah, well played, idiot!" It was hilarious.

nobama
01-15-2007, 02:27 AM
Someone had shouted out "Well played!" after Federer had hit a beautiful forehand winner. The next point Federer shanked a forehand long and muttered to himself "Yeah, well played, idiot!" It was hilarious.:haha:

Sunset of Age
01-15-2007, 02:27 AM
Fed's been very sloppy during that first set - didn't seem to be all too concentrated, lots of UE, chattering against himself - and then, his first bagel of 2007 in the second set!

I gather it'll be over soon, now.

Still - I think he'll have to do a lot better in his upcoming matches if he wants to meet people's expectations.

MariaV
01-15-2007, 02:29 AM
Someone had shouted out "Well played!" after Federer had hit a beautiful forehand winner. The next point Federer shanked a forehand long and muttered to himself "Yeah, well played, idiot!" It was hilarious.

:haha: :haha: I just switched to Rogi's match. Gonna 'listen' to him. :angel:

2moretogo
01-15-2007, 02:29 AM
Andy's gotten into his head! lol. Anyways, is anyone hoping that Fed closes it out here so we can watch Baggy?

Metis
01-15-2007, 02:36 AM
Andy's gotten into his head! lol. Anyways, is anyone hoping that Fed closes it out here so we can watch Baggy?

Yes, I am. :)
Come on Feds. 2 mps wasted already. 3rd one now!

EDIT: finally!

rosamunda
01-15-2007, 03:08 AM

Frew McMillan, commentating on Eurosport, was getting most concerned about Federer's behaviour - didn't like it, calling him Mr Grumpy, and deciding that he's gone through a bad character change and he'd better sort himself out or he (McMillan) would be VERY disappointed and Fed would lose the respect of the whole planet!!:rolleyes: A slightly over-the-top reaction, I thought.........:rolleyes:

trickcy
01-15-2007, 03:26 AM

Lol, I saw that. The crowd started laughing for that one.

vvv
01-15-2007, 06:57 AM
Fed's been very sloppy during that first set - didn't seem to be all too concentrated, lots of UE, chattering against himself - and then, his first bagel of 2007 in the second set!

I gather it'll be over soon, now.

Still - I think he'll have to do a lot better in his upcoming matches if he wants to meet people's expectations.

The last year, each time Fed won a GS, he has had bagels against his opponents.. minimum of three.... so here goes one.. two more left for an Omen!! :wavey:

Ernham
01-15-2007, 07:00 AM
That Phau guys got some crazy footwork/ speed. Shame the rest of his game is weaksauce.

Oriental_Rain
01-15-2007, 07:15 AM
too many UE thats all which is very unusual for him

Sunset of Age
01-15-2007, 02:05 PM
The last year, each time Fed won a GS, he has had bagels against his opponents.. minimum of three.... so here goes one.. two more left for an Omen!! :wavey:

Thank you for your reassuring post! :D ;)

ReservoirCat
01-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Frew McMillan, commentating on Eurosport, was getting most concerned about Federer's behaviour - didn't like it, calling him Mr Grumpy, and deciding that he's gone through a bad character change and he'd better sort himself out or he (McMillan) would be VERY disappointed and Fed would lose the respect of the whole planet!!:rolleyes: A slightly over-the-top reaction, I thought.........:rolleyes:

Any day now he'll morph into Nicholas Kiefer.:mad: :rolleyes:

Talk about preachy. You won't be able to miss future Frew commentaries. He'll be the man in the pulpit by the side of the court...:fiery: