New Federer racket?? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

New Federer racket??

FluffyYellowBall
01-14-2007, 06:08 PM
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/index.html

In the first pik of the homepage, its definately a new racket. Of course its a recent pik..ANymore info on that?:confused:

FluffyYellowBall
01-14-2007, 07:15 PM
ok i asked nicely..

nkhera1
01-14-2007, 07:16 PM
I think he is coming out with a new racket, but its most likely a paint job.

Ernham
01-14-2007, 07:22 PM
He makes them himself, under the guidance of a Shaolin monk. He alluded to the process involving a virgin woman from the near east, a branch of Yggdrassil, some material he scrounges up with a metal detector near crop circles/cattle mutilations.

Magus13
01-14-2007, 07:42 PM
I hit with it on Friday. Was at a tennis clinic and talked with the Wilson Rep. He told me that the grip is shorter (for one handed backhand) and there is something called K technolgy. The reps have not been told what exactly that is. Weight and all specs are same as NCode. Plays like the old pro-staff 90 Fed used to use. Difference is very slight if as compared to NCode. Seems a tactic to boost sales. Nice looking racquet though. Hope that helps.

FluffyYellowBall
01-14-2007, 08:17 PM
He makes them himself, under the guidance of a Shaolin monk. He alluded to the process involving a virgin woman from the near east, a branch of Yggdrassil, some material he scrounges up with a metal detector near crop circles/cattle mutilations.

as heavy as federers old pro staff too??:confused: Its not as stiff as the pro staff is it?

lordmanji
01-14-2007, 09:07 PM
the paint job is ugly as heck. it looks like someone just splattered on black and orange to appeal to prepubescent 12 year beginners. underneath im sure its the same old racket tho :)

Fee
01-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Yep, I'd bet my car its just a paintjob plastered on his same old PS 85 or whatever it is he really uses.

el_croata
01-14-2007, 11:25 PM
K-factor
preoders already going on for few months at ntc in flushing
price around 180$