Livestream for Australia Open 2007 (1st post contains info) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Livestream for Australia Open 2007 (1st post contains info)

Pages : [1] 2

tojoson
01-12-2007, 05:26 AM
I know there is always someone creating thread for every week livestream tournaments. I was not registered then just a browser on this forum. Until now, there isn't any of them here creating one so I am creating one thread for Australia Open 2007. I found one site at LINK REMOVED AT DEMAND OF TENNIS AUSTRALIA putting up various livestream links to watch the Australia Open 2007. I have tried it and those links he/she does work for me and hoping when the Australia Open 2007 starts, it will work because I will be at work during the showing and there is no TV access at my workplace and only a computer with internet access.

From those links he/she has put up. It seems that Guangdong, Shanghai, Star sports and Eurosports are showing Australia Open 2007. Thus, if you have any P2P programs like Sopcast, you may run the above mentioned channels and watch Australia Open 2007. However for backup purpose(I can't miss out not watching Australia Open!!!), I am sure there is still other channels showing this tournament. So if you guys know of any other channel(s) showing it also, would you people put them here so as we know what TV channels are showing the Australia Open 2007 and if possible, we can help also to find a livestream for those channel(s) on the net or on any P2P programs and add them here. Lastly, I will edit and add/update this post to ensure readers get the latest info in this post rather than having to read so many posts in this thread just to get the info they need.

Thanks so much for taking your time to read this thread. I hope I am able to make this thread a successful one :D

Essential Info: (Copy and Paste from users here. Thanks You to the below users!)

From Metis:

STAR Sports will also be showing AO live 12 hours every day. Channel 6029 in Sopcast is STAR Sports Southeast Asia. Right now they are showing matches from AO 2006. You can find the schedule in this website:

LINK REMOVED AT DEMAND OF TENNIS AUSTRALIA

From croat123:

there's sopcast, tvu, pplive, betfair (amazing), es (hope it works in the us), espn360 (which i don't get )

Rod Laver:Bad link[/URL]

Vodafone: Bad link[URL="http://a158.l2903356157.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/158/29033/v0001/reflector:56157"] (http://a1399.l2903359398.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1399/29033/v0001/reflector:59398)

From lynnlovetennis

yes, d/l Max TV.

Show Court 2: rtsp://a1637.l2903343636.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1637/29033/v0001/reflector:43636

Metis
01-12-2007, 05:32 AM
TennisMan is that you? We've missed you :lol:

tojoson
01-12-2007, 05:41 AM
I am not him. I saw his threads last time and went to the site I think is what watch-for-free(if my memory doesn't fail me) and most of the time, his links do not work for me... but those infos provided by the four:love works well. Thus, I want to make sure my thread is also of use and workingable for us to watch...

RickDaStick
01-12-2007, 05:45 AM
Its ok. We will just use that thread, you can delete this one.

Veronique
01-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Don't mind a Ljubo fan, Tojo. Most of them are bitter;-)

maldini
01-12-2007, 05:46 PM
TennisMan is that you? We've missed you :lol:

:lol: :lol:

tojoson
01-13-2007, 05:21 AM
Veronique, alright :) do keep your info coming.. just found out guangdong channel will be showing it too... :) 1st post updated.

Metis
01-13-2007, 05:30 AM
STAR Sports will also be showing AO live 12 hours every day. Channel 6029 in Sopcast is STAR Sports Southeast Asia. Right now they are showing matches from AO 2006. You can find the schedule in this website:
(http://www.espnstar.com/tvtimes/tvtimes_index.jsp)

Yappa
01-13-2007, 05:36 AM
Don't worry. If I find anything useful, then I'll post it here. :)

croat123
01-13-2007, 05:36 AM
there's sopcast, tvu, pplive, betfair (amazing), es (hope it works in the us), espn360 (which i don't get :mad: )

tons of watching options, somehow i think we'll survive

btw tojoson, i know u are not tennisman, but fyi - that site is completely bogus. the guy that runs it posts here every week about how there is gonna be tons of live tennis and then he just steals feeds (that usually don't work) from other people

RickDaStick
01-13-2007, 05:38 AM
there's sopcast, tvu, pplive, betfair (amazing), es (hope it works in the us), espn360 (which i don't get :mad: )

btw tojoson, i know u are not tennisman, but fyi - that site is completely bogus. the guy that runs it posts here every week about how there is gonna be tons of live tennis and then he just steals feeds (that usually don't work) from other people

I will have direct link to espn360 so you will be able to watch there but i really want the direct link to star sports through MYSEE. Last year the quality was very good and they showed tennis all day just like this year.

croat123
01-13-2007, 05:41 AM
i'll try to get the mysee one going. the quality was great.

were u able to get into betfair? i'll try to find a link to the software i downloaded some time tomorrow and pm it to you. it worked like a charm

RickDaStick
01-13-2007, 05:43 AM
i'll try to get the mysee one going. the quality was great.

were u able to get into betfair? i'll try to find a link to the software i downloaded some time tomorrow and pm it to you. it worked like a charm

no:mad: the one program you told me to download was like $50!! Of course i might of been looking at the wrong one but i just copied and pasted the name you gave me

croat123
01-13-2007, 05:47 AM
there's a free trial :)
it last 5 days
then u clear out ur cache and download it again ;)

http://www.pcmesh.com/surf-anonymous.htm
look at the link at the bottom of the page :D

croat123
01-13-2007, 05:48 AM
once you get to the video screen on betfair, u just have to make sure that it starts buffering. then u can close the betfair page and the pcmesh program and just play the url in windows media player :)

RickDaStick
01-13-2007, 05:48 AM
there's a free trial :)
it last 5 days
then u clear out ur cache and download it again ;)

http://www.pcmesh.com/surf-anonymous.htm
look at the link at the bottom of the page :D

ok i see now. one more thing, when you get to betfair dont you still need to login with a username and password?

rofe
01-13-2007, 05:57 AM
ok i see now. one more thing, when you get to betfair dont you still need to login with a username and password?

Yeah, I want to know too.

Thanks.

Cause if I watch sopcast too long, I will lose my eyesight. :(

Yappa
01-13-2007, 05:58 AM

Oh, that indeed DOES seem to be Tennismans site.

croat123
01-13-2007, 01:14 PM
go directly to livevideo.betfair.com

log in there. just so you know, it is quite likely that you will get an error message when you try to log in. you have to exit out of the IE window and select another IP before trying to log in again. yesterday it took me only 1 try, the day before about 10, and the day before that about 5

Byrd
01-13-2007, 02:03 PM
For UK viewers there's betfair,BBC online and Eurosport is a maybe.

croat123
01-13-2007, 03:58 PM
lucky :p
i was able to access the es feed using pcmesh just now...looks good. i wonder if i can just watch direct links off my comp if i download the licenses...it is definately worth the 6 euros

RickDaStick
01-13-2007, 05:13 PM
go directly to livevideo.betfair.com

log in there. just so you know, it is quite likely that you will get an error message when you try to log in. you have to exit out of the IE window and select another IP before trying to log in again. yesterday it took me only 1 try, the day before about 10, and the day before that about 5

Ok this is the only part thats confusing me. When you say log in,i assume you mean put in the username and password. If so do you have a fake one you use or what?

tojoson
01-14-2007, 07:25 AM
1st post updated again...

croat123
01-14-2007, 02:35 PM
Ok this is the only part thats confusing me. When you say log in,i assume you mean put in the username and password. If so do you have a fake one you use or what?
yeah, just open an account with a address in london (look up a post code online)

u have to have pcmesh on while u are registering

Henry Chinaski
01-14-2007, 03:31 PM
eurosport.com will be streaming 3 matches simultaneously; every match from the Rod Laver and Vodafone arenas plus one other match from a random court. There's also the option of watching entire reruns of matches you missed plus a daily highlights package.
It seems pretty cheap at €5.90 for the entire tournament, if only to save the time and effort of searching for more obscure free streams.

I have no idea what the quality is like though and would interested in hearing the thoughts of anyone who subscribed there for previous events....

Yappa
01-14-2007, 03:39 PM
eurosport.com will be streaming 3 matches simultaneously; every match from the Rod Laver and Vodafone arenas plus one other match from a random court. There's also the option of watching entire reruns of matches you missed plus a daily highlights package.
It seems pretty cheap at €5.90 for the entire tournament, if only to save the time and effort of searching for more obscure free streams.

I have no idea what the quality is like though and would interested in hearing the thoughts of anyone who subscribed there for previous events....

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=93561

Qualitywise, last years Eurosport US Open Stream was ok. The bitrate could be higher though.

Maxpowers
01-14-2007, 03:40 PM

Will it work in the US?

Veronique
01-14-2007, 04:05 PM
Channel 6001 on Sopcast had a very clear feed for Kooyong. I hope the quality remains the same for the Aussie Open.

RickDaStick
01-14-2007, 05:23 PM
I got everything now except i dont know how to register using fake info from england. Someone from england should be a sweetheart and register again and give me the username and password:)

croat123
01-14-2007, 08:49 PM
i sent u a user name and password
just remember, u need to have ur fake p ro xy on when u log in so that you can watch the streams

rofe
01-14-2007, 08:51 PM
i sent u a user name and password
just remember, u need to have ur fake p ro xy on when u log in so that you can watch the streams

Can you send one to me? :hatoff:

Metis
01-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Star Sports on Sopcast (Channel 6029) has started broadcasting with english commentary :)

Mauresmo, Perry warming up.

darnyelb
01-15-2007, 12:23 AM
ha! Ferrero's already thru. Hacek retired at 0-3.

Yappa
01-15-2007, 12:24 AM
The Betfair Stream works perfectly well for me. :yeah: ES is showing Mauresmo, and I prefer watching the Roddick match.

JustJames
01-15-2007, 12:28 AM
Four:Love: So Eurosport Live is working for you? Even though i was able to register and pay I am now getting a 'No country found for I.P...'. Any ideas?

RickDaStick
01-15-2007, 12:32 AM
When i log into betfair, i dont see any videos. The place they have matches listed to watch is empty.

Yappa
01-15-2007, 12:35 AM
Four:Love: So Eurosport Live is working for you? Even though i was able to register and pay I am now getting a 'No country found for I.P...'. Any ideas?

Nope, I am using the free Betfair Stream.

I'll possibly pay for the ES stream, once I want to watch a match which is neither on Rod Laver nor on Vodafone or if I missed a match.

Vialator
01-15-2007, 12:38 AM

Try to restart your modem to change your ip

JustJames
01-15-2007, 12:41 AM
Try to restart your modem to change your ip

Sounds like a good idea, but i wouldn't know where to start. I've just emailed Eurosport so hopefully they'll provide me with a solution by tomorrow's evening coverage at the least.

Thanks for your suggestion :wavey:

renatoal
01-15-2007, 12:44 AM
any stream for roddick match ?

RickDaStick
01-15-2007, 03:02 AM
star sports is so freaking annoying. The sound and picture are off a second. im watching on sopcast, is it the same thing on other programs?

tojoson
01-15-2007, 04:10 AM
starsports is currently showing the baghadatis vs scheuttler...

tojoson
01-15-2007, 05:14 AM
Sounds like a good idea, but i wouldn't know where to start. I've just emailed Eurosport so hopefully they'll provide me with a solution by tomorrow's evening coverage at the least.

Thanks for your suggestion :wavey:

off the modem and switch on again? :confused:

felifan
01-15-2007, 08:43 AM
does anyone know of a way to record sopcast? or make screen captures? i've tried various ways to do both and no success. thanks.

Ernham
01-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Uhh, what the hell channel is it on sopcast? I see it on none of the channels. It's all garbage football games. I downloaded this spyware piece of crap for nothing, apparently.

SwissMister1
01-15-2007, 12:05 PM
damn it, they just left the safin match after the second set to show a random asian soccer match

trixtah
01-15-2007, 12:06 PM
damn it, they just left the safin match after the second set to show a random asian soccer match

yeah....right when it was getting interesting

Ernham
01-15-2007, 12:08 PM
yeah....right when it was getting interesting

I hate the morons that run these live feed servers/coverage. Half of them need to be shot, the other half beat to death.

mariana.ml
01-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Star Sport... :armed: :armed: :armed: :armed: :armed: :armed:

my0118
01-15-2007, 12:13 PM
yeah but we can still see the match in soccer addict channel of tvants right now,
although it's not english commentary and not that good quality.

by the way ,any chance to see by livevideo.betfair in Asia?
I cannot find a way to see here.

jamheat
01-15-2007, 12:14 PM
what a farce - Laos vs Vietnam soccer. oivei

Ernham
01-15-2007, 12:37 PM
yeah but we can still see the match in soccer addict channel of tvants right now,
although it's not english commentary and not that good quality.

by the way ,any chance to see by livevideo.betfair in Asia?
I cannot find a way to see here.

You are right. Color is bad but overall it's not bad at all. If anyone gets a better feed feel free to post =). back to the Safin's butt getting kicked like I predicted.

SwissMister1
01-15-2007, 12:41 PM
croat - I tried the p r o x y method to get into betfair. Wound up changing my IP to something in like saudi arabia. When I accessed the betfair website it came up with a bunch of arabic stuff and said it was banned. I was afraid I accessed some sort of weird spying site so I undid the p r o x y ip change.

tojoson
01-15-2007, 12:51 PM
so far, only LINK REMOVED AT DEMAND OF TENNIS AUSTRALIA currently watching the Safin match now. or if you have tvants, go to soccer addict channel.

safinaferrero
01-15-2007, 01:19 PM
on eurosport ( germany) they only shows he matchs on main courts ? dt remember if they show the others courts ?

tojoson
01-15-2007, 05:26 PM
I am not too sure safinaferrero but i always thought they normally show those matches that are popualr in demand...

tojoson
01-15-2007, 07:57 PM
croat - I tried the p r o x y method to get into betfair. Wound up changing my IP to something in like saudi arabia. When I accessed the betfair website it came up with a bunch of arabic stuff and said it was banned. I was afraid I accessed some sort of weird spying site so I undid the p r o x y ip change.

I suggest you to do a virus scan at http://www.antivirus.com - the free housecall online virus scan...

lunahielo
01-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Well, since I am in the USA..and no betfair :(
I am getting to watch (which I choose not to) Roddick play his first draggy match repeat. :eek: :eek:

Metis
01-15-2007, 11:31 PM
For those who didn't see the Safin match Star Sports is showing highlights now.

ezekiel
01-15-2007, 11:34 PM
I am tuned in to TVU player and star sports but the audio is all mangled and unintelligebile. Is this only for TVU or is there other source where the audio is ok ?

Metis
01-15-2007, 11:38 PM
Star Sports on Sopcast has very good quality.

tojoson
01-16-2007, 12:41 AM
ezekiel, do you have pro xy server enabled? if you have, try to disable it and see if it improves :)

SwissMister1
01-16-2007, 01:04 AM
Any of the channels showing Nalbandian?

belgampaul
01-16-2007, 01:20 AM
Star Sports on Sopcast has very good quality.

i just wonder whether it's only me with my pc having a small sync problem with the sound using sopcast? I'm more than satisfied with the image quality but it's a bit annoying to have the sound before the image.

neenah
01-16-2007, 01:23 AM
i just wonder whether it's only me with my pc having a small sync problem with the sound using sopcast? I'm more than satisfied with the image quality but it's a bit annoying to have the sound before the image.

The same is happening to me with Sopcast :sad:

Metis
01-16-2007, 01:25 AM
I think everyone has the sound problem on sopcast. I don't really mind, it's only a fraction of a second. :shrug:

neenah
01-16-2007, 01:32 AM
I have the volume down low anyway, it's Sharapova :D

Allure
01-16-2007, 01:35 AM
On Betfair, they say they can't acquire a license for me to watch.

And I dled Sopcast, but when I click on Star Sports, it keeps buffering and not showing anything.

nobama
01-16-2007, 01:37 AM
Star Sports on TVU Player works good.

Sunset of Age
01-16-2007, 01:40 AM
I have the volume down low anyway, it's Sharapova :D

:haha:

Oh yes. Wish she'd hurry up, BTW. Or let Ms. Pin WIN! :devil:

RickDaStick
01-16-2007, 01:40 AM
Star Sports on TVU Player works good.

Is the picture and sound on par?

belgampaul
01-16-2007, 01:53 AM
Is the picture and sound on par?

sopcast is better quality wise (sound and image). but tvu has sound and video in sync. i have problems sometimes to follow the balls down the line as the contrast is not good enough.

Peacemaster
01-16-2007, 01:56 AM
I too am having the sound sync problem on Sopcast. Anybody has a fix?

Galathea
01-16-2007, 01:57 AM
Any of the channels showing Nalbandian?

Good thing you can't see it.
He's not running. He's losing and can't find any response because he can't move. Except some of his spectacular hits, he can't do to much. Pity he's injured, he always plays good here

neenah
01-16-2007, 02:11 AM
:haha:

Oh yes. Wish she'd hurry up, BTW. Or let Ms. Pin WIN! :devil:

Should be almost done now :)

belgampaul
01-16-2007, 02:14 AM
I too am having the sound sync problem on Sopcast. Anybody has a fix?

Well, i have the sopcast streamed to the vlc player at (bad link) (http://127.0.0.1:8902/tv.asf)

and then i can adjust the sound stream delay on the vlc player.

the problem is that the image quality is getting worse with vlc.

so i watch the image on the sopcast with the sound turned off and the sound comes from the vlc player tweaked to the right delay +- 17000 ms.

Gugafan_Redux
01-16-2007, 02:17 AM
does anyone know of a way to record sopcast? or make screen captures? i've tried various ways to do both and no success. thanks.

There's a program called HiDownload. You can either get a trial version (not sure what the restrictions are, perhaps 15 days), or if you know how to get torrents, there are several torrents active with cracks. Install the program, install the serial # for registration, open up the sopcast channel you want to record, ....

well, there are several steps involved now. But basically go >> File >> Record New >> and a properties box will come up with the https stream address that it detects coming in through sopcast. You can basically use all the default settings that come up and hit record. Pay attention to the defaul location where it's going to save your file. Usual My Docs or C:Program Files/HiDownload/Streaming.

Give that a go.:D

belgampaul
01-16-2007, 02:23 AM
There's a program called HiDownload. You can either get a trial version (not sure what the restrictions are, perhaps 15 days), or if you know how to get torrents, there are several torrents active with cracks. Install the program, install the serial # for registration, open up the sopcast channel you want to record, ....

well, there are several steps involved now. But basically go >> File >> Record New >> and a properties box will come up with the https stream address that it detects coming in through sopcast. You can basically use all the default settings that come up and hit record. Pay attention to the defaul location where it's going to save your file. Usual My Docs or C:Program Files/HiDownload/Streaming.

vlc is free :) , open source and one of the best player you will ever find.
though maybe a little bit more difficult to use.

Gugafan_Redux
01-16-2007, 02:24 AM
Oh, and with HiDownload you can even set it to record in advance like a VCR. That's what I did for Shanghai. Only problem is sometimes the client (SopCast, TVU, or TVAnts shuffles the https address. Then you end up with a recording of Forumula One or some crap.)

Oh, and to find the torrent of HiDownload, use www.btjunkie.com.

Good luck!

belgampaul
01-16-2007, 02:34 AM
Oh, and with HiDownload you can even set it to record in advance like a VCR. That's what I did for Shanghai. Only problem is sometimes the client (SopCast, TVU, or TVAnts shuffles the https address. Then you end up with a recording of Forumula One or some crap.)

Oh, and to find the torrent of HiDownload, use www.btjunkie.com.

Good luck!

theoretically it's possible to use the windows task scheduler ( or cron for *nix ) to start recording of sopcast streams.

though i guess HiDownload is a lot easier to use and doesn't require you to be a geek :)

Gugafan_Redux
01-16-2007, 02:54 AM
theoretically it's possible to use the windows task scheduler ( or cron for *nix ) to start recording of sopcast streams.

though i guess HiDownload is a lot easier to use and doesn't require you to be a geek :)

Yeah, dude, you are into some advanced sh*t there with offsetting the volume from one stream to sync with another. :worship:

Gugafan_Redux
01-16-2007, 04:07 AM
so i watch the image on the sopcast with the sound turned off and the sound comes from the vlc player tweaked to the right delay +- 17000 ms.

Actually, I tried this and it works great! Thanks for the tip. :)

But 1700 milliseconds, not 17,000.

And save the stream to file is very easy too. You just can't set it to record later when you're at work.

Yappa
01-16-2007, 04:10 AM
For other P2P Programs you can use WM VCR which lets you start/stop the recording when you want.

felifan
01-16-2007, 04:18 AM

thanks so much. i am going to try it. :wavey:

Peacemaster
01-16-2007, 04:24 AM
Well, i have the sopcast streamed to the vlc player at http://127.0.0.1:8902/tv.asf

Thanks, sounds like a good fix. But, I'm having trouble getting the stream to run on the VLC player. Any particular setting required?

belgampaul
01-16-2007, 04:27 AM
Actually, I tried this and it works great! Thanks for the tip. :)

But 1700 milliseconds, not 17,000.

And save the stream to file is very easy too. You just can't set it to record later when you're at work.

well, for me it is something about 17000, it depends more on your local config.
i'm sure if i close it now and restart i'll need change that delay.

as for recording i know how to do it but too lazy to get it work 'coz i doubt i will ever watch non-live tennis.

however if you're courageous enough here's the link to the free utilities
http://www.techsupportalert.com/best_46_free_utilities.htm

the one you're intrested in is on the second page
90 Best Free Program Launcher
combined with windows task manager it may be configured to record the streams (basically anything can be launched without your presence)

one day videolan will have the VCR feature in its interface, but not for now.
anyways it's so powerful that you may even be able to find a nice solution reading up docs or asking on their forum.

anyways, i see an easy solution like task manager that just executes a video lan command (that's the beauty of the open source, init?)

i hope you can do something with this info. open-source is much richer that propriatery solutions. but it ain't just a click away to do what you want.

belgampaul
01-16-2007, 04:34 AM
Thanks, sounds like a good fix. But, I'm having trouble getting the stream to run on the VLC player. Any particular setting required?

it depends on what you're doing?

normally you go to File->Open Network Stream
select http and paste the address http://127.0.0.1:8902/tv.asf
OK

and it should show the sopcast stream with the sound

use Ctrl+K, Ctrl+L to control the delay of the sound.

Peacemaster
01-16-2007, 04:55 AM
it depends on what you're doing?

normally you go to File->Open Network Stream
select http and paste the address http://127.0.0.1:8902/tv.asf
OK

and it should show the sopcast stream with the sound

use Ctrl+K, Ctrl+L to control the delay of the sound.

That's exactly what I'm doing. The stream tries to start for 10 seconds, then quits.

belgampaul
01-16-2007, 04:59 AM
That's exactly what I'm doing. The stream tries to start for 10 seconds, then quits.

Make sure that the sopcast is running (stream is shown).

That's the only thing I can come up with.
It seems that the sopcast are always run on the same port so the address cannot be a problem.

Peacemaster
01-16-2007, 05:19 AM
Make sure that the sopcast is running (stream is shown).

That's the only thing I can come up with.
It seems that the sopcast are always run on the same port so the address cannot be a problem.

Got it. Thanks for your time.

tojoson
01-16-2007, 11:02 AM
It is showing the Hewitt Russel match now! :D

Tom Paulman
01-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Am I the only one who can't connect to the server? I want to see that Russell-Hewitt match :(

SwissMister1
01-16-2007, 12:02 PM
getting really tired of crap asian cup football matches...what channel is still showing hewitt-russell?

ljubicic_
01-16-2007, 12:08 PM
getting really tired of crap asian cup football matches...what channel is still showing hewitt-russell?

Eurosport

SwissMister1
01-16-2007, 12:11 PM
thanks - lets see if it works

Ernham
01-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Eurosport

Umm. That on TVants or sopcast? I don't see it anywhere.

Edit: i mean, I see like 3 "eurosports" on TVants, but 2 of them don't work and the third is just audio....

Ernham
01-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Anyone have a WORKING source with VIDEO?

tojoson
01-16-2007, 07:12 PM
the eurosports channel in tvants do not always work. sometime it works sometime it doesn't...

neenah
01-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Does anyone know where any matches will be on today? :confused:

tennissavy
01-16-2007, 09:23 PM
I know there is always someone creating thread for every week livestream tournaments. I was not registered then just a browser on this forum. Until now, there isn't any of them here creating one so I am creating one thread for Australia Open 2007. I found one site at http://livestream.50webs.com putting up various livestream links to watch the Australia Open 2007. I have tried it and those links he/she does work for me and hoping when the Australia Open 2007 starts, it will work because I will be at work during the showing and there is no TV access at my workplace and only a computer with internet access.

From those links he/she has put up. It seems that Guangdong, Shanghai, Star sports and Eurosports are showing Australia Open 2007. Thus, if you have any P2P programs like Sopcast, you may run the above mentioned channels and watch Australia Open 2007. However for backup purpose(I can't miss out not watching Australia Open!!!), I am sure there is still other channels showing this tournament. So if you guys know of any other channel(s) showing it also, would you people put them here so as we know what TV channels are showing the Australia Open 2007 and if possible, we can help also to find a livestream for those channel(s) on the net or on any P2P programs and add them here. Lastly, I will edit and add/update this post to ensure readers get the latest info in this post rather than having to read so many posts in this thread just to get the info they need.

Thanks so much for taking your time to read this thread. I hope I am able to make this thread a successful one :D

Essential Info: (Copy and Paste from users here. Thanks You to the below users!)

From Metis:

http://www.espnstar.com/tvtimes/tvtimes_index.jsp

From croat123:

there's sopcast, tvu, pplive, betfair (amazing), es (hope it works in the us), espn360 (which i don't get )

If you had looked, just a little bit, you would have seen my thread entitled "AO livestreaming" created on 1/8/07. Instead you went ahead and made another thread. This is a problem as it will be more difficult for people to access info regarding livestreams since info could be put on one of our threads but not the other. Thanks for the confusion.

Yappa
01-16-2007, 09:53 PM
I searched for your thread, but couldn't find it. :confused:
And since up to now I didn't notice any ppl posting in two free live stream threads (only in this one), there really shouldn't be any problem.
And then, of course, threads can be merged by the mods.

@tojoson: I suggest you put the link to the betfair stream in your first post with the remark that, without prox_y, it only works for ppl from Europe.

safinaferrero
01-17-2007, 01:03 AM
i'm french and normally it shud work for me as i already watched auckland match on livevideos on betfair but tonight i tried and all i got was a blank page with this

HTTP ERROR: 403 Forbidden

Anyone can help me ??

Henry Chinaski
01-17-2007, 01:13 AM
I was getting that earlier. It's fine now though. Try it again...

lynnlovestennis
01-17-2007, 01:17 AM
It's on star sports... Kuznetsova's about to end.

new-york
01-17-2007, 01:20 AM
same just happened to me too.

it works now.

Fumus
01-17-2007, 01:35 AM
Can someone please send me a betfair password and sn?

Ernham
01-17-2007, 01:38 AM
WTF is with this coverage of Nole playing a mixed singles match when Federer is playing!

safinaferrero
01-17-2007, 01:49 AM
same just happened to me too.

it works now for me too.
Now it works dunno why we had this message earlier :confused: maybe too many ppl online

Can someone please send me a betfair password and sn?

Why don't u register on the web site? it's really quick;)

Fumus
01-17-2007, 01:52 AM
Now it works dunno why we had this message earlier :confused: maybe too many ppl online

Why don't u register on the web site? it's really quick;)

I live in the US and although I tried using the pr-ox-y blocking software, it doesn't work for me. If you send me a name and password for this, I will send you a name and password master series tv, I have a subscription with them.

SaFed2005
01-17-2007, 02:25 AM
I also would like to watch on betfair but I can't seem to register since I am in the US. I was hoping spomeone can give me a username and password. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)

Fumus
01-17-2007, 02:26 AM
Good luck no one gave me one, how about just any live stream that works....

ezekiel
01-17-2007, 02:33 AM
just download sopcast and choose star sports :wavey:

http://download.sopcast.com/download/SopCast.zip

Ernham
01-17-2007, 02:35 AM
www.***********/tvants/?k=6accbb572a5824541e190b2f18d68f70

Then get TVants and click that link after the morons from sopcast switch over to some useless "asean" football game.

Fumus
01-17-2007, 02:39 AM
that doesn't work for me...

The only thing that does work is TVants, I can get a non-video stream of the Eurosport in english. Which is good but I would like to see the action...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e339/RealityRyan/sopcasterror.jpg

SaFed2005
01-17-2007, 02:40 AM
Good luck no one gave me one, how about just any live stream that works....

And you offered master series tv username + password... I definalty have no chance LOL

Yappa
01-17-2007, 02:40 AM
I don't even know if a name/passw could elp you without any prox_y. Your IP would be still from a country which isn't supported.

I am not eager to create a 2nd account and to give it to someone else just to get banned on my 1st one or both.

federated
01-17-2007, 02:42 AM
Fumus, I'm in the same boat as you. :sad:

Fumus
01-17-2007, 02:43 AM
I don't even know if a name/passw could elp you without any prox_y. Your IP would be still from a country which isn't supported.

I am not eager to create a 2nd account and to give it to someone else just to get banned on my 1st one or both.

That's cool, I mean most of my night is gone already, I just need to wait like another hour for stupid ESPN.

Ernham
01-17-2007, 02:46 AM
That's cool, I mean most of my night is gone already, I just need to wait like another hour for stupid ESPN.

For TVants, the AO is actually being covered on the channel listed as "socceraddicts"

Fumus
01-17-2007, 02:50 AM
For TVants, the AO is actually being covered on the channel listed as "socceraddicts"

Alright, I am giving that a shot....

buffering...buffering...stupid ads....buffering...buffering...1 seconds completed...4...5...6....9.....opening media...38% complete...playing 200k...and a blank screen...that's just not fair...sound faiding in and out I can a single frame of whatlooks like someone using their webcam on their rv...really poor quality and it won't buffer for anything...but alas I have some kind of a live stream...

Metis
01-17-2007, 02:52 AM
that doesn't work for me...

The only thing that does work is TVants, I can get a non-video stream of the Eurosport in english. Which is good but I would like to see the action...

That's strange. It works fine for me. I log in as anonymous. Maybe you created an account and there is a problem? :shrug:

You can also try uninstalling and installing Sopcast again.

Fumus
01-17-2007, 02:58 AM
Yea, this is no good...lol, I just want the eurosport stream with decent video and english commentary.

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 03:20 AM
OMG, betfair works for Belgium without any proxi. very good quality too.

lynnlovestennis
01-17-2007, 03:41 AM
for ppl still fishing, maxtv has 3 different streams: eurosport, star sport, and an ao only channel. there may be more even. the quality on the first two are awesome, the last one is kinda lousy but wtfe.

just saw jc go down on es. so sad.

onewoman74
01-17-2007, 03:54 AM
for ppl still fishing, maxtv has 3 different streams: eurosport, star sport, and an ao only channel. there may be more even. the quality on the first two are awesome, the last one is kinda lousy but wtfe. just saw jc go down on es. so sad.

Can you send a link? I'm watching tv ants and sopcast...I'm looking for the best quality...thanks!

Yappa
01-17-2007, 03:54 AM
Great find lynn. :) I didn't get to work the ES France stream though.

Can you send a link? I'm watching tv ants and sopcast...I'm looking for the best quality...thanks!

http://www.max-tv.be/downloads/setup.exe

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 03:56 AM
i don't know if that'll work for those wanting to watch tennis on the betfair.com
but you can try.

Roddick vs Gicquel (mms://a1339.l2903345338.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1339/29033/v0001/reflector:45338)

In any case i was able to open the stream directly in the Windows Media Player without going to the betfair :). Give it a try

Maxpowers
01-17-2007, 03:57 AM
So is it possible to get livestream in the US?

Yappa
01-17-2007, 03:58 AM
i don't know if that'll work for those wanting to watch tennis on the betfair.com
but you can try.

Roddick vs Gicquel (mms://a1339.l2903345338.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1339/29033/v0001/reflector:45338)

In any case i was able to open the stream directly in the Windows Media Player without going to the betfair :). Give it a try

Yeah, because you have already the license. I doubt that it'll work for those who didn't log in or got it to work at least once.

Yappa
01-17-2007, 03:59 AM
So is it possible to get livestream in the US?

yes, d/l Max TV

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 04:00 AM
Yeah, because you have already the license. I doubt that it'll work for those who didn't log in or got it to work at least once.

well, it's worth a try. it's a direct link to the source of the stream

Yappa
01-17-2007, 04:01 AM
Correction, since there's no commentary and the quality is lower than the betfair streams, "Tennis: Australian Open" is probably one of the ES streams. Still a pretty good quality though.

Sure.

onewoman74
01-17-2007, 04:04 AM
Great find lynn. :) The ao channel is probably the betfair stream. I didn't get to work the ES France stream though.

Thanks so much!

Deboogle!.
01-17-2007, 04:06 AM
but you can try.

In any case i was able to open the stream directly in the Windows Media Player without going to the betfair :). Give it a tryTHAT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sploush
01-17-2007, 04:07 AM
for ppl still fishing, maxtv has 3 different streams: eurosport, star sport, and an ao only channel. there may be more even. the quality on the first two are awesome, the last one is kinda lousy but wtfe.

just saw jc go down on es. so sad.

Thx lynn, I love you

Ragayan
01-17-2007, 04:10 AM
Well, i have the sopcast streamed to the vlc player at http://127.0.0.1:8902/tv.asf

This sounds great, but what is the VLC player, and where do I get it? The sound delay is a touch annoooyyyying. Any help? Thx

Yappa
01-17-2007, 04:10 AM
THAT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, I remember scoobs posting a similar link a few days ago, and it didn't work. Strange, but good for those without any stream. :)

This sounds great, but what is the VLC player, and where do I get it? The sound delay is a touch annoooyyyying. Any help? Thx

Read the newer posts and either use the direct link or Max-TV.

Deboogle!.
01-17-2007, 04:14 AM
Funny, I remember scoobs posting a similar link a few days ago, and it didn't work. Strange, but good for those without any stream. :)Sorry, I think it may be just me. I had tried to use the p thing to get the betfair stream but it wasn't working and I gave up but I may have gotten the license without knowing it which may be why the link worked for me :lol:

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 04:16 AM

i've just tested on a laptop that i don't use much and:

1. the link does work fine however there maybe problems with DRM
2. i had to log in to my account and start playing the stream. so the DRM is installed on the PC
3. i was able to play the stream directly from the source of the stream in wmp

i'd say the direct links will work fine if you have the DRM installed once.

my best guess is that you may need to spend sometime to find the right proxi once and after that the direct links may work just fine.

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 04:18 AM

http://www.videolan.org/

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 04:21 AM
Sorry, I think it may be just me. I had tried to use the p thing to get the betfair stream but it wasn't working and I gave up but I may have gotten the license without knowing it which may be why the link worked for me :lol:

you gotta figure out how you have the DRM installed.

if you recall how you got it you may be able to help others to use direct links.

rofe
01-17-2007, 04:23 AM

if you recall how you got it you may be able to help others to use direct links.

Yeah, I can't get the DRM installed. As soon as WMP opens, it says I am not in the geographic region.

Yappa
01-17-2007, 04:25 AM
Sorry, I think it may be just me. I had tried to use the p thing to get the betfair stream but it wasn't working and I gave up but I may have gotten the license without knowing it which may be why the link worked for me :lol:

When was that? Today or already a few days ago?

btw. the direct link for
Vodafone HQ (mms://a214.l2903350213.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/214/29033/v0001/reflector:50213). Should also work for you.

Ragayan
01-17-2007, 04:26 AM
http://www.videolan.org/

Thanks!

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 04:32 AM

btw. the direct link for
Vodafone HQ (mms://a214.l2903350213.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/214/29033/v0001/reflector:50213). Should also work for you.

lol, i'm just wondering how you got the address. you know just to compare if i did too complicated to get to the link :)

Yappa
01-17-2007, 04:42 AM
lol, i'm just wondering how you got the address. you know just to compare if i did too complicated to get to the link :)

For that I use a nifty tool called URLHelper. Pretty easy to use.

belgampaul
01-17-2007, 04:53 AM
For that I use a nifty tool called URLHelper. Pretty easy to use.

i actually did a more complicated thing to get to the link. i used ethereal to sniff the traffic.

URLHelper is a nice tool, indeed, though not free :(

Yappa
01-17-2007, 04:59 AM
i actually did a more complicated thing to get to the link. i used ethereal to sniff the traffic.

URLHelper is a nice tool, indeed, though not free :(

I think you can just un-/reinstall it, and you should have your evaluation period again. I even got it back, after not using the tool for several weeks.

Mane
01-17-2007, 06:40 AM
Mario's match stream???

lynnlovestennis
01-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Great find lynn. :) I didn't get to work the ES France stream though.

That's cuz it was ES International. ;)

Hope that helps anyone looking tonight. :wavey:

Fumus
01-17-2007, 02:35 PM
Awesome, I see that like 10 minutes after I logged off and gave up someone got a perfect link...lol..irony...I love it.

Yappa
01-17-2007, 04:12 PM
That's cuz it was ES International. ;)

Hope that helps anyone looking tonight. :wavey:

Ah, I missed that one. Seems to be offline right now, though. What kind of stream was that? A stream of the TV broadcast or one of those 3 court streams without commentary? Since it's offline it should be the latter?

Betfair appear to be showing 3 courts tonight

Main Two and then Show Court two

Great news. :yeah: They also listed the Haas match which takes place on MCA. :) But maybe you're right about them showing 3 courts (out of 4) at the same time, because the Haas match is a night match.

Deboogle!.
01-17-2007, 04:17 PM

if you recall how you got it you may be able to help others to use direct links.Well I signed up for betfair and had tried to open the stream through their site but it was timing out on me so I just gave up out of impatience. So I probably got the DRM for yesterday without realizing it, then when I clicked the link it worked...

btw. the direct link for
Vodafone HQ (mms://a214.l2903350213.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/214/29033/v0001/reflector:50213). Should also work for you.It was today. (well now yesterday :lol: )

Fumus
01-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Well I signed up for betfair and had tried to open the stream through their site but it was timing out on me so I just gave up out of impatience. So I probably got the DRM for yesterday without realizing it, then when I clicked the link it worked...

It was today. (well now yesterday :lol: )

Deb you didn't get a DRM license error when you clicked that link?

KaxMisha
01-18-2007, 12:06 AM
Any streams for Berdych's match? PLEASE!

gvhvhg
01-18-2007, 12:34 AM
can someone give me a star sports link please?

nobama
01-18-2007, 01:13 AM
Here's a link to star sports:

http://127.0.0.1:9800

Yappa
01-18-2007, 01:36 AM
I have some problems with updating Max TV right now and can't test it, but normally it should work, I guess. See the infos on the previous pages.

lynnlovestennis
01-18-2007, 01:40 AM
Yea, MaxTV server is down. Showing Blake on ES via TVAnts. Quality sucks though. They should switch SS over in a min.

Btw, Mirkaland, that link to SS probably won't work. You have to be on the peer network and I don't think it's an http protocol. :(

Metis
01-18-2007, 01:40 AM
Star Sports on Sopcast and TVKoo is working fine.

Eurosport on TVAnts is showing Blake right now (just broken :confused:). I actually opened this one from the livestream.50webs.com website (the Livestream 1 link)

(the website link has been blocked on the 1st post)

Yappa
01-18-2007, 01:44 AM
Yea, MaxTV server is down. Showing Blake on ES via TVAnts. Quality sucks though. They should switch SS over in a min.

Oh, so that's why I couldn't d/l the update. Sucks for those in need of live streams outside of Europe.

lynnlovestennis
01-18-2007, 01:47 AM
Yea, I dunno what's up with Max. Figures they let us down when we need them. :(

(Go Alex!)

nobama
01-18-2007, 01:49 AM

Btw, Mirkaland, that link to SS probably won't work. You have to be on the peer network and I don't think it's an http protocol. :(It works, but it's quite a delay, Still showing hingis when her match has been over for a while now.

croat123
01-18-2007, 03:43 AM
i was able to get my licenses today :D
can someone please get me the direct link for showcourt 2 (using a program like URL helper)

i have rod laver and vodafone

Rod Laver: http://a1399.l2903359398.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1399/29033/v0001/reflector:59398

Vodafone: http://a158.l2903356157.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/158/29033/v0001/reflector:56157

can someone delete this thread? i clicked on edit and i don't have a delete option :help:

Yappa
01-18-2007, 03:48 AM
I'll post the answer in the appropriate thread.

Yappa
01-18-2007, 03:50 AM
Show Court 2: mms://a1637.l2903343636.c29033.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1637/29033/v0001/reflector:43636

The Haas match on MCA should probably be on one of the three streams.

drf716
01-18-2007, 03:53 AM
where is the appropriate thread?

croat123
01-18-2007, 03:54 AM

i'll delete my thread

tojoson
01-18-2007, 04:04 AM
sorry guys, it has been quite a while since i last updated 1st post. it seems we can't post links here anymore since they have been removed. nevertheless, i will post the latest links contirbuted by users here and if it gets removed again, we know the answer ;)

alelysafina
01-18-2007, 05:41 AM
any programs that can be downloaded and used with a mac?

tojoson
01-18-2007, 06:54 AM
info updated again! :D

avocadoe
01-18-2007, 12:51 PM
I guess there's no early morning USA, late nightAO coverage? Nadal and Kohlshrieber having a battle I'd love to be watching, although the AO radio is good!

Vass
01-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Did anyone subsribe to the Eurosport.com paid broadcasts? What is their quality?

Yappa
01-19-2007, 12:44 AM
info updated again! :D

It's a worth a note that those direct links only work if you got the DRM license by logging in on the betfair site. Add to that the fact that ppl outside Europe need a prox_y if they want to use the betfair streams.

scoobs
01-19-2007, 12:45 AM
I subscribed to the ES thing - the quality is not bad - smallish windows but little buffering, at least for me.

nobama
01-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Here's a link to Star Sports. Showing Djokovic match right now. I'm using it with WMP. Quality not the greatest, but better than nothing.

http://127.0.0.1:9800

Yappa
01-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Max TV is back online. There are streams for Rod Laver (called ">Tennis: Australian Open") and for MCA (under "Eurosport International").

Here the d/l link again.

Metis
01-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Thanks for the heads-up Four:Love

lynnlovestennis
01-19-2007, 01:47 AM
Yea Four dude. Max is pulling thru tonight. Watching Nadia/Serena and Danai/Nole :)

Leo
01-19-2007, 02:57 AM
How do you watch multiple channels with MaxTV?

And what are all the channels showing tennis right now?

Leo
01-19-2007, 03:00 AM
Eurosport International is showing a rainy MCA. Surely one of them is showing actual tennis? :confused:

rofe
01-19-2007, 03:07 AM
Eurosport International is showing a rainy MCA. Surely one of them is showing actual tennis? :confused:

Vodaphone is on ESPN Startsport (Sopcast) though it is jumpy right now.

Leo
01-19-2007, 03:10 AM
Nevermind, I clicked on the one that said "Tennis, Australian Open." :o :lol: But MaxTV seems awesome! You can access so many different channels and radio stations from around the globe. And right now this match seems to be coming in good quality. Go Kirilenko. :)

Leo
01-19-2007, 03:12 AM
Vodaphone is on ESPN Startsport (Sopcast) though it is jumpy right now.

Okay, thanks. I think I might stick to RLA for now not to mess anything up. Novak's over anyway. :( And next is Misha!

I'll try to access Star Sports with Sopcast.

lynnlovestennis
01-19-2007, 03:57 AM
Sorry peeps. Prolly should've qualified:

I was watching Serena on MaxTV and Nole on PPStream.

Also, yea, the ES Intl stream has been set on Court Arena's rain delay for what must be the past two hours. It's pretty hilarious. The place has been packed and people are singing and stuff. :)

Deboogle!.
01-19-2007, 05:48 AM
ok am I just an idiot, I can't find the AO-only channel on MaxTV :confused:

artlinkletter
01-19-2007, 05:50 AM
It should be near the top labelled Tennis: Australian Open

Deboogle!.
01-19-2007, 05:52 AM
Oh :smash: omg hahaha it was so far at the top I missed it :sobbing: thank you :o

artlinkletter
01-19-2007, 05:53 AM
Haha. Not a problem.

Leo
01-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Oh :smash: omg hahaha it was so far at the top I missed it :sobbing: thank you :o

lol, I missed it too and was stressing out!

I'm loving this combo of Sopcast and MaxTV. Watching Tati and Richie hopefully win at the same time.

Clara Bow
01-19-2007, 07:19 AM
I know I am an idiot- but I can't find the link to Max tv- even on the first post. Is it there hidden or something? Please help a moron.

TMJordan
01-19-2007, 07:20 AM
I know I am an idiot- but I can't find the link to Max tv- even on the first post. Is it there hidden or something? Please help a moron.

Clara Bow
01-19-2007, 07:35 AM
Thank you!

madmanfool
01-19-2007, 08:26 AM
http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_master/versie2/sporza/nnII_sporza_start/index.shtml

you can chose
350kbps or 700kbps
belgium site

click australian open livestreaming

Metis
01-19-2007, 08:37 AM
http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_master/versie2/sporza/nnII_sporza_start/index.shtml

you can chose
350kbps or 700kbps
belgium site

Thanks! The image has very good quality, but it's not live. They are showing Federer's match now.

madmanfool
01-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Thanks! The image has very good quality, but it's not live. They are showing Federer's match now.

yes i see, they will show it when the thirth set between Federer and Youznhy is finished though

Tom Paulman
01-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Direct link to Safin-Roddick match anyone? That Eurosport livestream doesn't work for me (even though I tried it in all 5 browsers I have), but I'm sure there must be an "mms://" link to that match...

pente
01-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Direct link to Safin-Roddick match anyone? That Eurosport livestream doesn't work for me (even though I tried it in all 5 browsers I have), but I'm sure there must be an "mms://" link to that match...

look like I have the same problem...

MarcM
01-19-2007, 11:37 AM

you can chose
350kbps or 700kbps
belgium site

Thank you.

It has Safin-Roddick live now :)

ASP0315
01-19-2007, 05:10 PM

you can chose
350kbps or 700kbps
belgium site

Thank you so much. :worship: I'm sick of using P2P softwares. :devil:

madmanfool
01-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Thank you so much. :worship: I'm sick of using P2P softwares. :devil:

Glad i could help
They say on their site they will probably show Hewitt/Gonzalez tomorrow.
The coverage starts at 9.30 (local time, same time as the evening match begins)
It could be though that they will first show a match already played (Clijsters is playing) and then go live, not sure as they did the same with Federer today. It's not sure.

onewoman74
01-20-2007, 12:49 AM

you can chose
350kbps or 700kbps
belgium site

Thanks! The stream is so crisp!!!

sploush
01-20-2007, 12:54 AM
Glad i could help
They say on their site they will probably show Hewitt/Gonzalez tomorrow.
The coverage starts at 9.30 (local time, same time as the evening match begins)
It could be though that they will first show a match already played (Clijsters is playing) and then go live, not sure as they did the same with Federer today. It's not sure.

awesome stream !! Thanks madmanfool :worship:
I am watching the Nalbandian match now

tennisace
01-20-2007, 01:03 AM
Gosh, this ones great! Thanks madamfool.

Metis
01-20-2007, 01:05 AM
It keeps buffering a lot for me. Does anyone else have this problem?

mangoes
01-20-2007, 01:06 AM

you can chose
350kbps or 700kbps
belgium site

Thank You so very much. It works. It is showing Nalby/Grosjean's match right now. This feed is so clean and crisp.

onewoman74
01-20-2007, 01:33 AM
This stream is incredible...the sound and the visual is in sync-which is rare. I feel like I'm watching the match on tv, w/o all the shitty commentary from the ESPN crew...with the exception of Darren Cahill!

ASP0315
01-20-2007, 01:39 AM
It keeps buffering a lot for me. Does anyone else have this problem?

Install latest version of Windows media player. which is WMP 11

LilyRoseAva
01-20-2007, 01:45 AM
thxs very much for the stream
quality is great!

Metis
01-20-2007, 01:48 AM
Install latest version of Windows media player. which is WMP 11

Thanks. Actually I got it to work on my old computer which has the same version (9) as the new one. :lol:

This stream rocks!

takuma
01-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Thx madmanfool!The Q is fantastic!

federated
01-20-2007, 02:12 AM
madmanfool :bowdown: thanks!

GugaF1
01-20-2007, 02:26 AM
Amazing stream.. the Quality must be at least 25 % better then Sopcast.

Now, I am starting to believe that TV will soon be completely replaced..

madmanfool
01-20-2007, 08:03 AM
well this is a nice way to wake up, you guys are too kind really, thx
You can see the schedule at "sporza tv" (on the left) btw
And thank Clijsters, if she wasn't playing after the match of Nalbandian was finished i don't think they would have shown it.
The program starts in 30 minutes now, they'll show Clijsters again first, and then they'll either show first Sharapova and then Gonzalez-Hewitt or if we are lucky they go live directly. I guess you kind of have to check it out when they are showing tennis and wether it's live or not.

Metis
01-20-2007, 08:32 AM
Star Sports is showing Ivanovic-Zvonareva when they were supposed to be showing live tennis. :smash:

Does anyone have another stream showing Blake-Ginepri? Eurosport is not on I think.

KaxMisha
01-20-2007, 09:09 AM
Star Sports is showing Ivanovic-Zvonareva when they were supposed to be showing live tennis. :smash:

Does anyone have another stream showing Blake-Ginepri? Eurosport is not on I think.

http://livevideo.betfair.com

Metis
01-20-2007, 09:15 AM
http://livevideo.betfair.com

No use. I live in the US. :(

Metis
01-20-2007, 09:41 PM
Star Sports is now showing a replay of the Gonzalez-Hewitt match

ASP0315
01-20-2007, 10:42 PM
Sporza will be showing the entire Rod laver Arena matches today. :yeah:

RogerRocks
01-21-2007, 12:12 AM
Sporza is fantastic: No commercials and not even commentary during the night :woohoo: It couldn't be any better :D

mecir72
01-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Does anyone else get mauresmo instead of haas on betfair?

takuma
01-21-2007, 12:16 AM
YES I DO!Grr:armed:
Anyone knows what's going on this time?This match must be cursed or sthg...

Yappa
01-21-2007, 12:16 AM
Hi mecir. :)

Yes, I noticed that too. Just click on the Rod Laver stream if you want to watch Vodafone and vice versa.

mecir72
01-21-2007, 12:18 AM
Ah yes. Thats better!

KEKO81
01-21-2007, 12:30 AM
Anyone know what other countries are able to see the betfair video? I live in UK and its fine, but my mates in Croatia can't see it.

danton
01-21-2007, 12:35 AM
I really want to watch the Berdych Tursunov match on Court 2

I have Europsport on TV, I've tried Betfair, Max TV and Sopcast - but no luck does anyone have a solution.

Thanks

Fee
01-21-2007, 01:08 AM
Is anyone other than Betfair showing the Haas match?

takuma
01-21-2007, 01:53 AM
betfair: click the Peer v Kuznetsova match if u wanna watch Ancic v Roddick...they got it bits messed up today;)

TMJordan
01-21-2007, 03:55 AM
Is star sports going to show Federer/Djokovic?

Metis
01-21-2007, 03:58 AM
Yes, according to their schedule

TMJordan
01-21-2007, 04:00 AM
Yes, according to their schedule

madmanfool
01-21-2007, 08:36 AM
Federer at Sporza.be now

Viken01
01-21-2007, 10:01 AM
Federer at Sporza.be now

thank you so much !!

Metis
01-22-2007, 06:23 AM
Berdych-Davydenko on MaxTV, Eurosport International channel.

Nice stream, no commentary!

mangoes
01-22-2007, 06:32 AM
Is there a link for the MaxTV OR Eurosport Channel??

mangoes
01-22-2007, 06:41 AM
Can someone please give me directions on how to get maxtv??

zicofirol
01-22-2007, 06:43 AM
Can someone please give me directions on how to get maxtv??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Metis
01-22-2007, 06:44 AM
There is a link to download it earlier in this thread. I don't have it handy.

ugotlobbed
01-22-2007, 06:45 AM
Max TV is back online. There are streams for Rod Laver (called ">Tennis: Australian Open") and for MCA (under "Eurosport International").

Here the d/l link again.

but what channel is it on

Metis
01-22-2007, 06:46 AM
Eurosport International

ugotlobbed
01-22-2007, 06:47 AM
ok mangoes just dwonload from that link i gave u, make sure u click install the 2.0 thing option, takes a while to configure, just wiat it out, then when it loads go to television, put it on sports, then look and click eurosport international

mangoes
01-22-2007, 06:49 AM
ok mangoes just dwonload from that link i gave u, make sure u click install the 2.0 thing option, takes a while to configure, just wiat it out, then when it loads go to television, put it on sports, then look and click eurosport international

Thank You:hug: I'm following your instructions.

rmb6687
01-22-2007, 07:22 AM

thank you too!

neenah
01-23-2007, 01:56 AM
Is anyone else not seeing Star Sports on Sopcast? :confused:

Deboogle!.
01-24-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm not seeing the AO Channel on MaxTV anymore? :sad:

Metis
01-24-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm not seeing the AO Channel on MaxTV anymore? :sad:

Try this (great quality!):

Originally Posted by madmanfool http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/mtf/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=4710627#post4710627)
http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_m...rt/index.shtml (http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_master/versie2/sporza/nnII_sporza_start/index.shtml)

you can chose
350kbps or 700kbps
belgium site

Deboogle!.
01-24-2007, 12:18 AM
Try this (great quality!):I tried it before I posted here, it's giving me error messages :confused: :(

Bremen
01-24-2007, 12:19 AM
Try this (great quality!):

It doesn't work today for me. It did during Serena/Jankovic but since then...nothing.

Metis
01-24-2007, 12:19 AM
I got that too but now it's working. It doesn't work until the moment they start broadcasting.

nobama
01-24-2007, 12:20 AM
TVUPlayer has Star Sports. Doesn't Max TV have Eurosport International?