The "Kikabidze's got nothing on my moustache"Vahe Assadourian thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The "Kikabidze's got nothing on my moustache"Vahe Assadourian thread

MarieS
01-08-2007, 06:25 PM
If you have been spending sleepless nights worrying about the state of Armenian tennis, worry no more. We have a savior waiting in the wings, ready to take ATP's 1000 by storm. :yeah: His name is Vahe Assadourian, and his accomplishments speak for themselves. :bowdown: Yes, I know he plays for the United States, but so did Agassi, but that didn't stop us from claiming him even though he was only half Armenian. So on we go...
You can find out more about him here:
http://www.itftennis.com/mens/players/player.asp?player=100004005
He's from Glendale (insert a little Armenia joke here).
Please disregard the favorite surface comment...Just because he likes clay, doesn't automatically make him a girl. He might be a girl, but we can't say for sure. But I digress...
Let us all join in praise and worshipping of Tennis's next big thing. :worship::worship::worship:

Joy Mora
01-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Armenian tennis is safe with Vahe! :yeah:

Saumon
01-08-2007, 07:44 PM
The flying man rules! :rocker2:

MarieS
01-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Not a lot of love for vahe I see. :awww: :bigcry:

mer
01-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Armenian tennis :rocker2:

Tarpi better watch out! :devil:

MarieS
01-09-2007, 04:15 AM
Armenian tennis :rocker2:

Tarpi better watch out! :devil:

:rolls: thanks for supporting the cause. :yeah:
So some career highlights to sleep on:
Vahe was once the #88 ranked junior(either in the United States or the world. Either way, still impressive :lol:).
Vahe as recently as 2004 had the privilege of playing doubles with world-famous blogger and comedian/clown Dmitry Tursunov. No need to say who was the better tennis player in that pairing.

All the more reasons to :worship:.

*Ljubica*
01-09-2007, 06:52 AM
Vahe :worship:

Curls
01-09-2007, 08:35 AM
eurm ... did I miss something?? :scratch: ... armenian tennis :confused:

Meeek
01-09-2007, 08:41 AM

Apparently... :shrug: We might be too old to grasp this Pam *pat* ;)

Joy Mora
01-09-2007, 01:20 PM
:rolls: thanks for supporting the cause. :yeah:
So some career highlights to sleep on:
Vahe was once the #88 ranked junior(either in the United States or the world. Either way, still impressive :lol:).
Vahe as recently as 2004 had the privilege of playing doubles with world-famous blogger and comedian/clown Dmitry Tursunov. No need to say who was the better tennis player in that pairing.

All the more reasons to :worship:.

Yeah... Sorry, Mitya...

MarieS
01-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Vahe :worship:
We have a fan! :banana: :banana: I think that makes it four. :scratch: :yeah:

Apparently... :shrug: We might be too old to grasp this Pam *pat* ;)

Good, we have haters too. More proof that Vahe is a legend in the making. :worship: :worship: :worship:

I guess the slant of this thread is a bit wrong. This is about Vahe, not Armenian tennis...I got a little carried away with visions of glory. ;)

Meeek
01-09-2007, 01:35 PM
We have a fan! :banana: :banana: I think that makes it four. :scratch: :yeah:

Good, we have haters too. More proof that Vahe is a legend in the making. :worship: :worship: :worship:

I guess the slant of this thread is a bit wrong. This is about Vahe, not Armenian tennis...I got a little carried away with visions of glory. ;)

Haters? I hate no one. Well, a few people but they're no one anyone here would know ;)
Pam and I just don't understand this thread that's all. :shrug: But don't mind us, continue on! ;)

MarieS
01-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Haters? I hate no one. Well, a few people but they're no one anyone here would know ;)
Pam and I just don't understand this thread that's all. :shrug: But don't mind us, continue on! ;)

What's there not to get? :shrug: Vahe is a promising juior/itf player and we're here to celebrate his achievements and watch him ascend to top 1000. :banana: :banana: :banana:

:secret: both you and pam, check your reps btw.

Saumon
01-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Yeah... Sorry, Mitya...

poor dude :awww: there's still DiMarat :shrug: *patpats*

Meeek
01-09-2007, 01:51 PM
What's there not to get? :shrug: Vahe is a promising juior/itf player and we're here to celebrate his achievements and watch him ascend to top 1000. :banana: :banana: :banana:

:secret: both you and pam, check your reps btw.

Uh-huh, ofcourse, makes perfect sense.
I applaud your works of charity! ;)

:secret: thx! i read but I'm not sure I wanna know :P ;)

MarieS
01-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Uh-huh, ofcourse, makes perfect sense.
I applaud your works of charity! ;)

:secret: thx! i read but I'm not sure I wanna know :P ;)

:yeah: good, you have seen the light. join us in appreciation of this man's great work. :worship:

and believe me, you don't want to know. :)

Joy Mora
01-09-2007, 03:09 PM
poor dude :awww: there's still DiMarat :shrug: *patpats*

Yes, but can you imagine being left by a great role model like Vahe? No wonder Dima always walks around naked... Poor thing needs to regain his self-esteem. :sad:
And now Marat is trying to crush him again by flirting with Roger! :bigcry:

MarieS
01-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Yes, but can you imagine being left by a great role model like Vahe? No wonder Dima always walks around naked... Poor thing needs to regain his self-esteem. :sad:
And now Marat is trying to crush him again by flirting with Roger! :bigcry:

:awww: DiVahe was far more short-lived than DiMarat I guess. It's cuz Vahe moved on to bigger and better things :yeah:.
The Vahe Did-you-know of the day:
Vahe was once ranked as high as 1563 in the world in doubles. :banana::banana::banana: Way to go flying man. :worship:

Saumon
12-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Time to bump this thread! Vahe kicked some ass in Dmitry's "No strings" episode! :rocker2: :worship:

MarieS
12-25-2007, 05:26 PM
Time to bump this thread! Vahe kicked some ass in Dmitry's "No strings" episode! :rocker2: :worship:

:banana:
I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier to join in the appreciation. What a legend this kid is :worship::rocker2:.