NBA Monday 8 January [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

NBA Monday 8 January

its.like.that
01-08-2007, 04:39 AM
Chicago v Houston - over 185.5

Rather small total for two teams who love to score points.

Can't see this one staying under 190.

Mr Flamboyant
01-08-2007, 05:34 AM

One system has this total as a 'no play' .. the other one (the one based on fading public perception) has this as a pretty strong UNDER play ..

Mr Flamboyant
01-08-2007, 05:55 AM
If the projected line remains the same tomorrow, Denver looks like a great play catching 3 points at home against Milwaukee missing it's two biggest starts (Redd and Vilanueva ..)

sports freak
01-08-2007, 06:06 AM
Actually like the strong under play Flamb has got for Bulls game,Rockets played O.T last night and alot of games in the last 4-5 days,while Bulls are more rested therefor see an Under game with Rockets slowing things down n Bulls too good in the end n covering most likely,could see winner posting 90pts in this slugfest!!

sports freak
01-08-2007, 06:12 AM
If the projected line remains the same tomorrow, Denver looks like a great play catching 3 points at home against Milwaukee missing it's two biggest starts (Redd and Vilanueva ..)

Oh yea,you could it could be the BANKER of the week i feel after checking up on some more info!!Perfectly setup for A.I to go off n doesnt he like the Bucks in recent yrs :D

Mr Flamboyant
01-08-2007, 06:18 AM
Am thinking about jumping on the Nuggs ML immediately .. they're off a home loss against the Bucks (by all reports) missing two names ...

Mr Flamboyant
01-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Am thinking about jumping on the Nuggs ML immediately .. they're off a home loss against the Bucks (by all reports) missing two names ...

My book doesn't have a ATS line up yet, BUT THE $2.05 FOR DENVER ML IS JUST STARING AT ME! BEGGING TO BE HIT!

It seems certain that Redd and Villenueva are both out for the Bucks tomorrow ..

The Nuggets have lost five straight games, but really all this does is make me like them more in this situation as a desperate home dog ..

I'm trying to figure out if this is a classic trap or the books are merely having a tough time capping Nuggets games atm ... :confused:

Thoughts?

sports freak
01-08-2007, 10:31 AM
My book doesn't have a ATS line up yet, BUT THE $2.05 FOR DENVER ML IS JUST STARING AT ME! BEGGING TO BE HIT!

It seems certain that Redd and Villenueva are both out for the Bucks tomorrow ..

The Nuggets have lost five straight games, but really all this does is make me like them more in this situation as a desperate home dog ..

I'm trying to figure out if this is a classic trap or the books are merely having a tough time capping Nuggets games atm ... :confused:

Thoughts?

Buckle up,every man n their dog will be on Denver!!Be ready for the ride :) Actually like the Unders more in Chicago but take a look at the Hornets +7pts :eek: Think i might change the Nuggets pic into New/Orleans instead,waiting for the books to bring it out so i can POUND the shit out of :) !!Good luck mate!!

Midnight Express
01-08-2007, 02:46 PM

You can love whatever you want against best defence in league!
For me it can finish 92:87 eassssssssssssily.

Midnight Express
01-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Personaly for me, THE BIG PLAY OF THE WEEK IS TOMORROW'S TB-SPURS UNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would go even under 180!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad gambler
01-08-2007, 06:06 PM
You can love whatever you want against best defence in league!
For me it can finish 92:87 eassssssssssssily.

Who are you saying has the best defense in the league? :confused:

Son of Sadriel
01-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Why are the Clippers 7 point favourites on the road? They're the WORST road team in the league. They got destroyed by the HAWKS!

bad gambler
01-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Why are the Clippers 7 point favourites on the road? They're the WORST road team in the league. They got destroyed by the HAWKS!

Yep you are right

Clippers to cover -6.5 v Hornets

good luck

sports freak
01-08-2007, 09:03 PM

Damn you sound exactly like your Mother :eek: Beats the shit out of me why the Clippers are that much favoured,friggin ridiculous when the Hornets dont need the pts,actually thing they can win outright but taking the pts for safety aswell!!

sports freak
01-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Like a couple 2day!!!

50 units on New/Orlean Hornets +6pts over Los Angeles Clippers - Hornets should cover at worse,upset aint out of the question!!!

50 units on Denver Nuggets vs Milwalkee Bucks Over 210.5pts total - Shootout no doubt with Bucks in town,A.I will go off,see 220+ game here!!

Good luck-other leans on Bulls Under 184.5pts,Bulls -6.5pts,Hornets Over 180.5pts,Nuggets -4pts!!!!

Mr Flamboyant
01-08-2007, 10:39 PM
"Public Fade" system play: UNDER 185.5 Chicago v Houston
"Square" system play: OVER 180.5 New Orleans vs LA Clippers

The above are for tracking purposes only today .. an explanation of both systems in in the basketball forum ..

ML parlay for me : Denver x Chicago - $2.00

GL

betowiec
01-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Rockets Ml @ 3.58

SadrieL
01-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Thinking about the Rockets with the points, and the Hornets with the points. Depends on how this Thai fellow does in the tennis.

Mr Flamboyant
01-08-2007, 11:41 PM

The above are for tracking purposes only today .. an explanation of both systems in in the basketball forum ..

ML parlay for me : Denver x Chicago - $2.00

GL

Scratching that .. Denver has really lost it's appeal now as a favourite .. (should've grabbed them on ML +105 last night!)

Houston +6.5

SadrieL
01-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Surprise surprise the LA Clippers are shitting it up yet again.

betowiec
01-09-2007, 01:38 AM
ht in chitown, rockets down by 10

Rockets +1 for the 2nd half

Mr Flamboyant
01-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Houston 1st half FG : 30% !!

fisherking
01-09-2007, 02:41 AM

Yep you are right
Clippers to cover -6.5 v Hornets

good luck

i have to say that i wanted to bet on NO+ points but with your ROA system in my mind i stayed away...

so no money for me but no loss as well...

looks like ROA works pretty good with NBA, am i right?

betowiec
01-09-2007, 02:45 AM
ht in chitown, rockets down by 10

Rockets +1 for the 2nd half

Tmac=Tmoney

win

betowiec
01-09-2007, 02:46 AM
Rockets Ml @ 3.58

Win

Olao
01-09-2007, 03:00 AM
Gutted by Chicago's performance, rested but crashing completely in the second half.

Has to be their worst home game this season....bad timing

Mr Flamboyant
01-09-2007, 03:03 AM
Scratching that .. Denver has really lost it's appeal now as a favourite .. (should've grabbed them on ML +105 last night!)

Houston +6.5

Win

Rockets blast off in the second half .. such a tough team this bunch .. After sitting on my hands and missing the early Denver ML ($2.05) would've been rightfully ripped if I hadn't taken something from today .. :)

betowiec
01-09-2007, 03:10 AM
Gutted by Chicago's performance, rested but crashing completely in the second half.

Has to be their worst home game this season....bad timing

probably, they were bad against the suns, but today they were herendous

Mr Flamboyant
01-09-2007, 04:33 AM

2-0 for the respective totals systems today :lol:

bad gambler
01-09-2007, 06:51 AM
i have to say that i wanted to bet on NO+ points but with your ROA system in my mind i stayed away...

so no money for me but no loss as well...

looks like ROA works pretty good with NBA, am i right?

For me it only works for NBA, tried it with other sports offline and had very little success

Past two month posted/unposted plays hitting at 66% which I will accept anytime

As to today, this one fitted the bill perfectly as Sadriel succinctly summarised. How in the hell is the second worst road team laying 6.5 on the road to ANYONE in the league???

Mr Flamboyant
01-09-2007, 07:22 AM
For me it only works for NBA, tried it with other sports offline and had very little success

Past two month posted/unposted plays hitting at 66% which I will accept anytime

As to today, this one fitted the bill perfectly as Sadriel succinctly summarised. How in the hell is the second worst road team laying 6.5 on the road to ANYONE in the league???

Ok, but you can't tell me you'd make a habit of plays like you made today .. reverse odds is one thing, but flying in the face of cold hard statistics like the Clippers' 3-12 road record or whatever it was before today is like playing with fire ..

I'm still trying to get my head entirely around the method behind your ROA at times .. Because when I check the board before every NBA day, it's clear where the public (and or "sharps"?) is pounding because the prices (not the lines) drop .. I reckon AT LEAST 70% of lines that get backed down to $1.75 or lower (from an opening price of $1.85, representing what would otherwise be a line drop at any other book) end up as winning plays .. :confused:

Infact I'd go so far as to say that if I were to give advice to someone with no idea about the NBA on how to make money, I'd say log on to tabonline.com.au , look for options that have been backed into $1.75 or lower and back those options .. :confused:

For prices to drop as much as those I've mentioned it takes a LOT of money .. Not your $50 bettors bets of $10,000 + ... I'd like to think anyone who's staking that amount on the NBA knows what they're doing ..

Son of Sadriel
01-09-2007, 07:35 AM
DAMN LOL Clippers won!11 I think because CASSELL was playing but I didnt know

Midnight Express
01-10-2007, 07:23 AM
Who are you saying has the best defense in the league? :confused:

OMG,OMG can I take it back, I don't wanna argue with such a gambling star like you..........what a faux paux!!

HOUSTON HAS BEST DEFENCE in my eyezzz!
:rocker2: DIKEMBE 4ever!! :rocker2: and YAO!
I like those two!